Kathleen Ch. 02 - Erika

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry."

"Ah, it's ok sweetheart. I guess I'm just a little freaked out."

I continued, "I mean, I'm flattered that you both trust me that much - especially you, and, well Erika too, so both of you I guess, but jeez, all I could think about when you started moving your hand toward my cock was that my world was about to come crashing down on me when you realized Erika's hand was already there and I was going to lose the best thing that ever happened to me."

Silence. I reached over, put my arm around her shoulders and pulled Kathleen to me. She nuzzled into my neck.

"But the truth is," I continued, "if I'd known what you two were up to, I don't know how I would've reacted either cause I don't think I would've been expecting her to grab my junk even if I did know what was going on."

"I'm so sorry Jake."

"That's a LOT of trust Kathleen."

"Mixed with a LOT of love Jake."

"Yeah, but Erika's a beautiful young woman Kathleen. And I'm just a man - I'm not a saint. And when all the blood rushes to my little head, my big head struggles to think straight... If this had been a test, I would failed miserably."

More silence. It was probably only a few minutes, but it felt like more.

"So what do we do now?" Kathleen asked. Her question partially muffled as she stayed nuzzled against me.

"I don't know. But I think better when I'm getting a blowjob." I said sarcastically as I lifted myself up and sat on the edge of the hot tub.

"You are such a shit."

"Hey, it was your idea."

"Shut up. Don't distract me. I wouldn't want to accidentally bite down..."

I watched as Kathleen wrapped her hand around my cock and held it as she tipped her head down, sneaking her tongue out to flick the tip.

"Oh fuck. Yes. Damn that feels so good baby. No body sucks cock like you do. No way. Ohhhh.... FUCK yes..."

I closed my eyes and tipped my head back, choosing to focus on the feeling of her warm lips engulfing my cock. Sliding up and down. Doing that little thing she does with her tongue when she takes all of me into her mouth and pauses at the bottom and slips her tongue out to give me a little tickle before sliding her lips back upward, moving her hand from my balls up the length of my shaft in unison with her mouth.

Faster. Her movements quickened to that familiar rhythm that she knows causes me to erupt in her mouth in short order. "Fuuuuuuck, YES! Suck my cock."

I reached down and felt for her head, grabbing a hand-full of hair and guiding her to a slower pace. I wanted this to last for a while.

With my eyes closed, my mind suddenly drifted to the vision of Erika sucking my cock.

Her full, innocent looking lips, wrapped around my cock, locked in suction. Sliding up and down. Choking. The familiar gurgling sound of someone choking as the head of my cock penetrated her throat.

"OH FUUUUUUCK!" My hips pumped in unison as my imagination fine-tuned the image - the feeling - of Erika's lips on my cock.

"Oh Fuck yes. Here it comes baby! Take it! Swallow all of it you sexy little cum slut."

I was brought back to the reality of Kathleen's lips on my cock as I felt her own body start to jerk and twist as her own orgasmic wave crashed over her.

"Fuck yes. Cum with me baby." I said, opening my eyes and looking down, "Here it comes!"

My hips twitched and jerked as I felt the hot lava rise up the shaft of my cock and explode into Kathleen's throat.

"FFFFUUUUUUCK! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!'

Kathleen's own body convulsed in orgasm, "Mmmmmmmm" she whimpered before swallowing what was left of my cum, then pulling away, gasping for air. Breathing hard.

I dropped back down into the hot tub and Kathleen scooted back up into her seat next to me. The only sound for several minutes was each of us breathlessly recovering until Kathleen broke the silence.

"So you think better when you're getting a blow job huh?"

I grunted.

"And who was sucking your cock Jake - me or Erika?"

"Honestly, you started... but Erika finished."

"I see. Now what?" Kathleen asked, smiling and walking her hand down my chest towards my softening cock.

"Still not sure. I think you managed to suck my brains through my cock - or, at least SOMEONE did..."

"That's a shame. I was sorta hoping you could fuck my brains out before the night is over..." she said as her hand continued under water and encircled my semi-erect cock. Her other hand pulling her swim suit top away from her tits, then reaching behind my head and guiding me down to suck on her exposed nipple, "MMMmmmmm, I love having my nipple sucked."

With all of the visual, mental and physical stimulation, it didn't take long for my cock to return to a serviceably stiff condition.

I pulled my lips away from her nipple, "You want it hear or upstairs?" I whispered in her ear as I reached between her legs and stroked her pussy through her swim suit.

"Oh fuck... I want it right here, right now. I don't want to wait until we get upstairs." Kathleen replied, then, "Besides, I think Erika is watching from the edge of the door - don't look."

"Mmmmmmm. Well then you sexy little exhibitionist slut, let's give her a show." I replied as I stood up, lifting Kathleen to stand with me, exposing my hard cock in case Erika really was watching.

"Turn around and bend over." I directed, then grabbed the sides of her swim suit and pushed it down so she could step out of them.

"Fuck I love your ass."

"Fuck me hard Jake. Make me cum and then you can take my ass and fill it with cum."

I positioned my cock at the entrance to her pussy, glistening with a mix of water and pussy juice, teasing her with the tip for only a moment before pushing all the way into the depth of her pussy in one thrust, then stopping and staying there for a moment.

"Uunnngh, oh YESSS! Fuck me Jake! Fuck my pussy! Take me!"

Those were the last words either of us spoke for several minutes, replaced instead by the sounds of our flesh slapping together and water splashing around us as I slammed into Kathleen's pussy repeatedly.

We were both pointed out towards the back yard away from the house, so neither of us could actually see if Erika was watching, but I the thought that she might be had me pumping away in overdrive into her mother's wet, hot, tight pussy.

I felt my balls swinging back and forth with each stroke into Kathleen, the sensation of them skimming across the water adding to my pleasure.

The power of our fucking reflected in the turbulence of the water as it splashed over the side of the hot tub.

I had a white-knuckle grip on Kathleen's hips as I fucked her from behind and felt my balls start to rise and my cum begin to boil.

Soon now.

My concentration was broken by the sound of Kathleen's scream as her orgasm crashed over her, "Oh! Oh! Oh Fuck! Oh my fucking god!"

I felt her pussy tighten around my cock. Pulsing. Throbbing. Gripping. Drawing my cum from my balls as my own orgasm exploded inside her sending my cum deep into her womb.

"Fuck yes! Take my cum you sexy slut!"

The intensity of our shared orgasms causing Kathleen to fall slack onto the edge of the hot tub as I released my grip on her hips and reached out to steady myself and keep from falling on top of her with all of my weight.

"That was fucking intense!" I managed to mumble between gasps for air.

"It was fucking incredible!" Came the same labored reply from Kathleen.

As we quieted, I heard a faint tap sound and turned my head towards the doors, there was Erika with one hand braced against the glass and the other hand inside her swim suit, furiously rubbing her pussy. Her head was back, her eyes squeezed shut and her mouth open but making no sound that I could hear.

I watched as she brought herself to her own intense orgasm, then kept watching until she tipped her head back down and opened her eyes, jumping back at the realization that I was returning her gaze.

After a moment, she peeked back around the corner and our eyes met again as she raised her hand up to her mouth, pushed it between her lips and suckled on her own sweet nectar - our eyes never breaking contact.

After what was probably only about 30 seconds, but seemed much longer, she pulled her finger from her mouth, smiled, blew me a kiss and disappeared back around the corner.

"Erika was definitely watching." I said softly, still catching my breath.

"Mmmmmmmm. That's so fucking sexy." Came Kathleen's reply.

We untangled ourselves and I reached over and turned the hot tub heater down, allowing the water to slowly cool.

"Shall we sit for a bit and sip more wine?" I asked.

"Absolutely." Kathleen replied, then, "You should get a cigar too. You haven't had one in a while, have you?"

"It's been a week or so. Been too busy."

"Didn't you tell me once that life's too short not to enjoy a good cigar once in a while?"

"I think what I said was, 'life is too short to smoke cheap cigars, but let's go with your version tonight." I replied, rising and grabbing one of the robes on the hooks next to the hot tub and heading into the house to grab a cigar, a cutter and a lighter from the humidor in my study.

"Since you're up, please, bring me a refill and I know you hate it when I water down perfectly good wine with ice, but I need it right now to help me cool down."

"Yes Dear." I replied.

"Kathleen,"

"Yes Jake?"

"Are you staring at my ass?"

"Yes I am. I definitely am."

"You're such a slut."

"I'm your slut baby."

"Mmmmhmmm. Yes you are and I love you for it."

"Bullshit. You love me for my blow jobs, my firm ass, my vice-grip like pussy and my great tits."

"Well, there is that..," I said, opening the door and closing it behind me.

I returned a few minutes later, cigar and a fresh cup of wine in hand.

"Oooh, water is cooling down nicely." I said as I stepped in and handed Kathleen her glass of wine.

"Mmmhmmm." Then, after a sip of wine and a thoughtful pause, "Was Erika really watching?"

"Yes. I heard a tap on the glass and looked over my shoulder in time to see her brace herself against the door as she tossed her head back and rubbed one off."

"Well damn. Did she know you were watching?"

"Yeah. Our eyes met when she opened hers and we were looking right at each other. I think she was surprised I was watching cause she jumped back out of site, but then she looked back around the corner and blew me a kiss and disappeared."

"Fuck, that is soooo sexy."

"You really think so? I mean, this is your daughter we're talking about here."

"Are you still a little freaked out Jake?"

"No... Maybe... a little... Yes."

"It's ok. I'm not really handling it as calmly on the inside as I might appear to be on the outside, but, honestly, in a very weird way, it actually makes sense to me that I would trust the initiation of my daughter into the world of sex, to the man I love and know to be a compassionate man and passionate lover."

"No pressure there."

"So we're back to that? Cause, I don't know if I can go another round tonight ya big stud."

"Nothing a few puffs on my cigar and a sip or two of bourbon can't fix." I replied.

In short order I was reclining in relaxation with a cigar in one hand, a glass of Calumet Farms Bourbon in the other and a beautiful woman snuggled up next to me in the comfort of a still warm, but not blistering hot tub.

Life is good.

12