Katie The Hot MILF

Story Info
A hot MILF is always stealing her daughter's boyfriends.
2.5k words
3.89
52.1k
49
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley Levy was Scott Nielsen's girlfriend. They had been dating for about six months. When Ashley started bringing him around to the house, he seemed fascinated with her mother.

Now Ashley's mother was not your typical mom. She was what most men called a "Milf." Katie wore crop tops with no bra which were always see through. She wore tight yoga pants with no panties where you could see her camel toe.

She would sunbathe with her bikini bottom but was always topless. She had big breasts. She was not shy about showing off her great body. Ashley would always roll her eyes or tell her to put more clothes on. In fact, you would think Ashley was the mother and Katie was the daughter.

On a few occasion's when Scott was over for dinner, Katie's nipples were showing through her tank top. Scott always blushed when Katie was around. Scott felt that she was always flirting with him and showing off her amazing attributes. Scott usually had a boner during dinner.

Scott was crushing on Ashley's mother. She wanted you to look at her amazing body. When Ashley's dad was home, he fawned all over his trophy wife. Katie was much younger than Ashley's dad. They seemed to love each other very much. They would make out in the living room. Scott would get nervous around Katie. He thought she was beautiful and liked looking at her amazing body.

She was not like most mothers. She was hot and sexy. She had a great body that was tan and fit. She had washboard abs. She went to the gym and tanned at the salon. She had her hands and feet manicured. Her make-up was put on to perfection.

Katie had lots of women friends who visited. Today when he was over, he saw her and another woman kissing in the hot tub. Scott was in the bathroom masturbating while watching the two women going at it. Katie and the woman got out of the hot tub and moved to an outside bed. They were kissing each other and feeling each other's tits.

Scott was pulling on his cock. He giggled to himself thinking it was better than watching porn. These ladies were doing a live sex show. The two women were laying in the sixty-nine-position licking each other's pussies. Scott continued to masturbate while watching the milf's go at it. He was so excited and blew a load into his hand.

He must have been in the bathroom for a while. Ashley eventually started banging on the door.

"Did you fall in? Scott are you okay?"

"Yea. I just felt sick but feel better. I will be right out baby."

Scott cleaned his mess and went back to Ashley. He was aroused and would fool around with his girlfriend.

"Hey babe. Sorry about that."

"I hope you weren't watching my mother and Allison."

"Babe, I'm not a peeping tom."

"I know you like my mother. She is a bit flirty. I wouldn't blame you."

"Baby, you are the most beautiful girl in the world. Your mom is nice and all, but you are what I want."

Scott was telling all kinds of lies. He really was into her mother. Ashley was okay but he was interested in fucking Ashley's mother. It would not be hard getting her in the sack. She constantly was showing her body off to him.

"Show me how much you love me."

Scott went onto Ashley's bed. He climbed on top of her and kissed her passionately on her mouth. She was a good kisser and helped her off with her tank top. She wasn't' wearing her bra. She had a nice set of boobs but not as nice as her mother's.

He held her breasts in his hands while kissing Ashley hard on her mouth. With his other hand, he unzipped her shorts and pulled them down. He stopped kissing her and finished pulling her shorts off.

She was wearing a white thong which he pulled off. She was nicely waxed. Scott opened her legs and got to work on her pussy. Ashley loved when he licked her pussy. He was good at it and liked his girlfriend to scream in pleasure. He wanted her to scream so loud that her mother would hear. She was outside getting her pussy licked herself, but he wanted Ashley to scream in pleasure.

He found her clit and sucked on her hard button. He pushed his fingers into her pussy and fingered her till her juices poured out of her. He replaced his fingers with his tongue and slurped and munched on her sweet pussy.

Ashley arched her back and held onto the sheets while she orgasmed in ecstasy. She was so turned on and started moaning to him to fuck her. He was hard again and pushed his cock into the girl. He had visions in his head of her mother making out with her friend.

He was so horny he pushed his cock into Ashley' pussy and rode her hard. Her breasts shook while they made love. He was so horny thinking of her mother and her lesbian friend eating pussy by the hot tub. He wondered how many times they both came. He was consumed with Ashley's mother.

He continued to drill into his girlfriend's pussy. She had her legs wrapped around his hips while he continued to fuck her.

"Why don't you ride me! I want to play with your tits."

"Okay."

Ashley switched places and pushed his cock into her wet pussy. She bounced up and down on his thick cock. Ashley's breasts were a c-cup where her mother was more of a g-cup. Her tits were nice, but her mothers were amazing.

He often wondered about having sex with the two of them. But that was just a fantasy. He knew that Ashley would not have sex with her mother.

"Baby! I am going to cum. Did you take your pill?"

"Yes. Come inside of me."

"Oh yea. Fuck!"

Ashley was riding Scott. He was holding onto her breasts and he shouted while he came. Ashley leaned down and kissed her boyfriend.

"That was amazing. You are so sexy baby."

Ashley smiled and grabbed a robe.

"Do you want to go outside and hang by the pool?"

"Sure."

His eyeballs nearly fell out of his head. Her mom and friend were out there eating pussy.

Ashley threw him a robe and they went out by the pool.

Ashley nearly died when she saw her mother and her friend in a compromising situation.

"Mom! It is three o'clock in the afternoon. It is a sunny day. Why are you having sex out here? Jesus mom!"

"Ashley chill out! You know Allison and I hang out when dad is out of town. Stop being a prude."

"I'm not a prude. I want to hang out with my boyfriend."

"You and your boyfriend can go into the pool. We are not looking at you. Mind your business!"

"Don't mind them. Let us go into the changing room and put our suits on."

"Okay."

Scott could not believe the women. They were still eating each other on the bed. He was horny again. He followed Ashley into the changing room and they both put on their bathing suits.

When they came out, the women went into the house. Allison probably was embarrassed and told Katie to go inside. Scott and Ashley went into the pool.

"Your mom is very sexual."

"You think? She is so embarrassing. It is hard bringing you here when she is always flaunting her body. All my boyfriend's crush on her. You better not crush on her."

"No way, baby. I love you only."

Ashley hugged her boyfriend and kissed him. They frolicked in the pool. They stayed outside for most of the afternoon. Scott wondered what was happening in the house.

Around six o'clock Katie came outside with a plate of food she was going to grill. She was wearing a string white bikini. She stood at the grill and drank wine.

"Ashley is Scott eating over?"

"Yes."

Katie grilled the meat and the corn. She was looking at Ashley and her boyfriend. They were kissing in the pool. She was happy her daughter was happy. She liked Scott he was quite handsome.

He was a nice boy. He was helpful around the house and seemed to like Ashley. Katie drank her wine and cooked the food.

"The food is ready. Do you guys want some wine?"

"Yes. Are we all sitting outside?"

"Allison went home. I have a chat with your dad. I will take my dinner upstairs. You kids have fun okay."

"See you later Mrs. Levy."

"Bye kids."

"Let us eat. I am starved. Do you want a drink?"

"Sure"

"I'll get us some beer."

Ashley went into the house to get the beer. Scott was wondering what a chat was. Was she going to masturbate and talk to her husband? Was she just going to talk with him? Scott was curious and wanted to know.

"Here's the beer."

Scott was curious about Katie. He planned on fucking her tonight. He would think of a way to get in her bed. She was so fucking sexy, and Scott had to have her. She was sending signals to him. He was horny and wanting to cash in.

~~

Later in the evening, Ashley and Scott came back from being out. They went clubbing and Ashley was drunk. Scott carried Ashley into the house and got her ready for bed. She passed out.

Scott was on his way down the stairs when he heard moaning coming from Katie's room. He was interested and went down the hall to investigate. Her door was opened, and he peeked in.

She was naked on her bed pushing a long vibrator into her pussy. Her husband was on the computer telling her what to do. She looked incredible while fucking the big toy. Scott was hot and aroused and pulled down his pants. His cock was hard as a bat while he watched her masturbate.

She came and got up and kissed her husband on the computer and turned off her computer. Scott was caught with his hand on his cock when she saw him at the door.

"Scott! Were you watching me fuck myself for my husband?"

"I heard you moaning, and I wanted to make sure you were okay."

"I see you have a boner. Come inside and let me see. Wouldn't want to waste a good boner."

Scott hobbled into her room. She was stark naked, and he was hard as a bat with his slacks around his feet.

Katie walked right up to him and grabbed his cock.

"Oh Yea. Look at your cock. Lay down sweetie. I have wanted you forever. I hear you banging my daughter. I'm dying to know what you do in the bedroom."

Katie helped him off with the rest of his clothes. She pushed him on her bed and went to work on his cock. She worked her hand up and down his hard dick and opened her mouth wide. She fed his cock down her throat. She held and massaged his warm balls while swallowing his cock.

She made all the usual sucking noises while giving him the best blow job he ever had. She kept eye contact with him. Scott was in heaven and enjoyed her mouth around his cock.

When she was done with that, she climbed on top of the young stud. She pushed his thick cock up her milf cunt. When he was up inside of her, she moved back and forth and fucked him.

Her huge implanted tits just stood there and did not move. He sat up and played with them. She was such a good fuck. She bounced up and down on his cock.

"Fuck! Mrs. Levy you are so sexy. I've wanted you forever."

"I know dear. I know. Let me get on my hands and knees. I want you to fuck my ass now. Put that big dick inside of my tight asshole."

"Really. I can fuck your asshole?"

"Yea why? Doesn't my daughter let you fuck her ass?"

"No. She doesn't."

Katie got on her bed on her hands and knees. Scott pulled her over to the edge of the bed. He pulled her buttocks apart and licked her puckered butt. He licked her and eased his dick inside of her. She moaned while he got inside of her.

She liked his dick inside of her ass. It was so tight which excited Scott while he drilled at her butt. Her fake tits just stood there while he fucked her. He was so excited and came inside of her butt.

"Let me lick your creamy dick."

Katie dropped to her knees and licked Scott's cock like an ice cream cone.

"You are a good lay. I see why my daughter screams. Let us go into the hot tub. I want to fuck you there too."

Scott was in heaven. He was fucking Katie and she just wanted to move around the house and fuck him everywhere. He followed the hot milf outside to the hot tub.

They got inside and Katie sat on his lap. She kissed him passionately on the lips while he played with her fake tits. He was in heaven while they made out in the hot tub. Katie sat next to him and gave him a hand job in the hot tub.

"Baby you have a nice dick. You are hard again. Mind if we fuck here?"

"Go ahead."

Katie climbed on his lap and pushed his cock into her cunt. She rocked up and down in the hot tub while Scott played with her huge tits. He liked her tits and bit down on her nipples. She rode him like a professional. He was in heaven while they made love in the hot tub. The stars were shining, and he was fucking his girlfriend's mother.

Ashley was drunk and alone in her bed. Katie and Scott fucked the entire evening. He dumped his cum in the horny milf's cunt all evening. They fucked in the hot tub, pool, shower, the pool table. He put his seed in her pussy so many times.

Ashley eventually woke up and heard her mother moaning and screaming in her bedroom. Ashley figured Allison stayed the night. She went over to her room and opened the door. What she saw was horrifying to her. Her boyfriend was eating her mother's pussy.

She just stood there upset and shut the door. She went into her room and knew that Scott was just interested in her mother. All her boyfriends end up with her. She did not want to speak to him again. She knew her mother fucked him enough times that it would not be worth getting back with him.

She was crushed because she really liked him. She knew that he was only interested in her hot mother. Ashley called a realtor and decided it was time to move out. Her mother was ruining her love life.