Kieron Ch. 01: Seductive Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"About last night..." Kieron went to speak but Missy interrupted him.

"No, I... I should've knocked." Missy said to him.

"Still, I'm sorry." Kieron said and hung his head in embarrassment.

It was like that for a few seconds until he felt her hand on his shoulder and he looked up at his beautiful sister.

"Kieron, don't be embarrassed," She told him, she's probably just trying to make me feel better, "I'm surprised you're so shy and nervous around girls though, if they knew what you were packing they would be all over you."

What did she just say? Kieron thought as his eyes shot wide open.

"W-what? I... Missy.. What?" Kieron stuttered out.

"Was it..." Missy then took her turn to stutter, "W-what were you... erm." Missy stuttered again, what is she trying to say? "Was it because of me?"

Holy fucking shit!

"What?" Kieron asked her, he felt like he was in some weird dream.

"I see the way you look at me," She then said, as though she felt embarrassed, "and last night, you couldn't stop looking at me. I was just wondering if it was me you were thinking of."

"Missy... I... you're my sister." Kieron stuttered, not believing that conversation was actually happening.

"I know," She said and her hand left his shoulder, "but what if we weren't?"

Kieron didn't know what to say, he didn't know if she was pulling a prank on him or if she was serious. However something sparked in his head, if there was ever an opportunity to make my fantasy a reality then this is it, who cares of the consequences.

"I was thinking about you," He admitted, "just like I was that other night you caught me."

He observed her face, waiting and wondering what her reaction was going to be.

It took a second or two, but Missy's face then let out a huge, beautiful smile.

Without saying a word, Missy's hand grabbed her towel, she gave it a slight tug and it fell to the ground.

Kieron's entire body nearly jumped as he saw, in real life, a naked woman. And not just any naked woman, his sister, his sister who he had fantasised over for a long time.

Her body was perfect, she was tanned and toned. Her legs looked as though they went on for miles. He could just see the front of her pussy but it was shaved and perfect. Kieron's eyes moved up and saw her perky, soft, amazing tits. Her nipples looked soft and her brown hair was covering some of her chest.

"Show me." She then whispered.

"W-what?" Kieron stuttered, not being able to take his eyes away from her body.

"I want to see it, properly this time." She told him, but a little firmer.

"You mean..." Kieron went to speak but she interrupted him again.

"Show me your big... hard... cock... little brother." Missy whispered in the most seductive way possible.

Kieron nearly came as she spoke, he couldn't believe she actually said the words. But he wasn't going to waste this opportunity.

Luckily he was only in jogging bottoms so he easily sat up a little and pulled them down to his ankles. His fully hard cock pointing directly to the sky and Missy let out a little gasp.

"I... I can't believe how big you are," She whispered and to Kieron's amazement she dropped to her knees in front of him, "I've seen big ones but nothing like this."

Then her soft hand reached out and her fingers wrapped around his shaft, "Ooooh god!" Kieron moaned as the first ever person that wasn't him touched his cock, "what're you doing?"

"Do you want me to stop?" Missy whispered, her hand so slowly stroked his cock up and down. His precum was already coming out as he looked down at his sister on her knees in front of him.

"No." He told her, as though it was perfectly normal.

"Have you ever been with a woman before?" Missy asked, she moved a little closer to his cock and kept slowly stroking it.

"Never." Kieron moaned, oh god... please... please Missy.

"But you want to be with me, right?" Missy asked him, her eyes never left his cock.

"Yes," Kieron admitted, "I've wanted it for so long."

Missy picked up the pace of wanking his cock, getting into a steady flow as she smiled and looked up at her younger brother.

"I know," Missy told him, "I've wanted you to." what the fuck?!

"Oh god... Missy." Kieron moaned as she wanked him faster and faster.

"Yes, little brother?" Missy asked, her hand constantly going up and down his shaft.

"Oh god... oh fuck..." Kieron moaned, his hand gripped onto the sofa, he still didn't believe this was real.

Then her hand slowed down, she never let go of his cock but she held it firmly in her hand.

"You didn't think that was it, did you?" Missy asked him.

"W-what do you mean?" Kieron replied.

His older sister, with her free hand pulled her brunette hair back.

"Well, do you want your older sister to suck your dick?" Missy asked him, firmly but confidently.

"Yes! Yes!" Kieron instantly replied and Missy smiled back at him.

"Good." Was all she said.

Kieren thought he had died and gone to heaven.

Missy licked her soft, delicious lips. She ever so slowly leant forward, opened her mouth. The head of her brother's cock pressed against her wet tongue and her lips wrapped around his shaft.

"Ooooh fuck!" Kieron moaned as his sister gave him his first ever blow job.

"Mmmm." Missy moaned as she slowly ran her tongue around his thick head, tasting his delicious precum.

Her right hand was slowly stroking the bottom of his thick, hard cock as she kept just the head in her mouth.

"Oh god... fuck... Missy... that feels amazing." Kieron moaned out.

She let the cock fall from her mouth and smiled up at him, "that's nothing yet," she told him.

Her lips wrapped around his cock again but took him deeper. She slowly bobbed up and down the first 2 inches of his hard dick whilst her right hand stroked the shaft that was left.

"Ooooh god." Kieron moaned as his sister bobbed up and down on his cock.

Her wet tongue was perfectly massaging his head, his legs were twitching and he kept gripping the sofa in pleasure.

"Mmmm!" Missy moaned as she took him deeper into her mouth.

His beautiful, perfect, older sister was sucking his dick like a pro and Kieron fucking loved it! He was letting out moan after moan as she bobbed up and down.

Her left hand came up and started to massage his smooth balls.

Missy's tongue was running against her brother's shaft as she took him deeper and deeper.

She had taken nearly 3 quarters into her mouth and the feeling was fucking intense! Kieron was panting and moaning as his dreams came true.

"Oh fuck... Missy... I wont last much longer." Kieron warned, he didn't want this to end but it felt so fucking good!

Her mouth pulled back, she had a bit of spit around her lips as she looks up at him.

"Cum in my mouth, I'll swallow." She told him, words he never expected to hear his sister say.

"Oookay." Kieron moaned when she went back to bobbing up and down on his cock.

Kieron reached down and brushed her hair out of her face, he wanted a good view of her plump lips wrapped around his cock as she moved up and down.

Faster and faster she sucked his dick, his balls started to tighten and Kieron knew he was about to cum inside his sister's mouth.

"Oooooohhh fuuuckkk!" Kieron moaned louder than ever as the best orgasm he had ever had hit him.

He felt the first shot of cum fire out of his cock and down his sister's throat.

"Mmmmmmm!" She moaned loudly and caused his cock to vibrate as he kept cumming and cumming.

It felt like gallons of cum was firing out of him and Missy swallowed down every last fucking drop!

She never let up on bobbing up and down, making sure he was receiving full pleasure throughout.

When he started to go soft in her mouth, Missy ran her tongue around his cock, lapping up and remnant of cum before finally pulling away. She whipped her mouth and smiled up at her brother.

"Delicious." She said and stood up.

Kieron was panting and gasping for air, but he still couldn't take his eyes off of his sister.

"I'm gonna get changed, can you make me some cereal please?" She asked.

"Y-yeah." Kieron panted out, he still felt lightheaded after cumming.

"Don't think that just because I swallowed your cum I don't need actual breakfast." She joked and walked off. Jacob stared at her bare arse as she did so.

My sister just sucked my dick, I can't believe that actually happened!

When she was out of the room Kieron pulled up his jogging bottoms and made Missy a bowl of cereal.

She came back in fully dressed, in a shirt and a white t-shirt. Kieron was slightly disappointed, he was hoping to see her naked again.

"Oh, thanks." Missy said and picked up the bowl of cereal. She sat on the sofa right where Kieron just was and started eating.

He just stared at her, confused, she was acting like nothing had happened.

"Are you going to sit down or just stare at me?" She said to him with a laugh.

"Oh, erm... yeah." Kieron nervously replied.

He sat down and their arms touched again, sending more sparks through Kieron's body.

"Don't go all weird on me now because I've given you a blowjob." She said to him.

"I... erm... I..." Kieron stuttered, his mind was racing.

Missy at her cereal in silence as she watched TV. Kieron couldn't take her eyes off of her, what is she doing? He questioned to himself.

When she finished, she put the bowl on the coffee table, turned the TV off and faced her younger brother.

"Right, listen," She said, her voice had turned serious, "if this is going to make things weird then it can't happen again."

"Again?" Kieron asked, it wasn't a one time thing?

Missy let out a little smile and her hand landed on Kieron's thigh.

"Kieron," She whispered, "You're my brother, you're probably the person I am closest to in the whole world. I can be myself with you, I don't have to pretend to be someone I'm not. I like who I am with you."

I can't believe she is saying all of this, is this real?

"And I have seen you staring at me for a long time," She continued, "and I... I've had these thoughts as well, for a long time."

"Really?" Kieron asked her.

"Yes, really," She told him, "I don't know, I've tried fighting it for so long, telling myself it's wrong, it's incest. But when I saw you naked last night... something lit up inside of me, I knew I had to have you."

"I wish you saw me naked sooner." Kieron joked.

"So... you want to do it again?" Missy asked, Kieron could see the worry in her eyes, as though he was going to reject her.

He placed his hand on top of his sisters and smiled at her.

"Missy, you're the only girl I've ever wanted." He told her.

"Are you sure?" She asked, still nervously, "I'm not a very nice person, you know that."

"To me," Kieron argued back, "you're perfect."

Missy let out a little giggle and a smile, it was strange for Kieron. To see his strong, older sister so... vulnerable.

"In fact," Kieron said, trying to act confident, "I think it's only fair I return the favour."

He slowly sunk to his knees in front of his sister. He went between her legs and looked up at Missy who was smiling down at him.

"Well," She said and slowly opened her legs, "it's a good thing I didn't put any underwear on then isn't it."

Oh my god!

Missy spread her legs more and her skirt rode up, there it was.

Kieron got a full view of his sisters smooth, already wet pussy and his mouth started to water.

"I've... I've never done this before." Kieron nervously told her, not wanting to displease his sister.

"Don't worry," She replied back to him, "I'll give you any tips you need."

Truthfully, Kieron had read a lot about how to please a woman with his tongue and fingers and was more than excited to finally do it. The fact it was with his own sister just made it even better.

His hands grabbed onto his sisters' tanned thighs and he brought his lips down to the inside of them. Kissing and licking her legs and he could hear Missy letting out a little moan.

"Oh god." She whispered as his mouth kissed closer and closer to what Kieron has wanted for so long.

He slowly stuck out his tongue and gently pressed it against his sisters hot, swollen clit.

"Ooooh Kieron... I can't believe this is finally happening." Missy moaned as her hand gently landed onto Kieron's hair.

"Mmmm." Kieron moaned, her pussy tasted even better than he had hoped.

His soft, wet tongue moved up and down her lips, he teased her hole, going close but never touching. Over and over his tongue explored every inch of her pussy until she was shaking for him.

"Fuck... Kieron... you don't need any tips." She moaned out.

"Mmm." He replied back.

Kieron then started to moved one fingertip around his sisters soaking wet pussy, he looked up and smiled at her as his finger pushed deeper... and deeper inside of her.

Her pussy was so tight... so warm... so wet.

"Oooooh god." Missy moaned as her brother slowly got knuckle deep inside of her.

She was so wet that he easily started to push his finger in and out, he curved it up and instantly found her G spot and Missy let out a heavy moan.

"Fuck... Kieron... my clit... lick my clit!" She panted out.

He didn't need to be told twice, Kieron leant forward and started to massage her throbbing clit with his tongue as he slowly fingered his sister.

Her pussy was clenching around him as his tongue flicked all around her clit. Her legs would twitch and shake every time he pressed against her G spot.

"Ooooohh fuck!" Missy moaned when Kieron pushed a second finger inside of her.

"How's that?" Kieron asked between licks.

"So fucking good!" Missy moaned, "Finger me little brother.... Fuuucckkinng finger me!" She moaned and arched her back up.

Missy's legs spread wider as Kieron started to finger his sister faster and faster. He could feel her clit throbbing against his tongue and her moaning just grew louder and louder.

"Oh my god... Kieron... I'm gonna cum soon! You're gonna make me cum!" She moaned loud.

"Cum for me," Kieron whispered between licks, "cum from your brother licking your clit and fingering you!"

"Oh fuck... oh fuck... oh fuck..." Missy moaned, she gripped onto Kieron's hair and pulled him deeper into her pussy and then suddenly, "I'm fuuuckkinng cuuuummiinngggg!!!" She screamed out as her body tensed up and then shook around Kieron.

"Mmmm!" Kieron kept moaning as his sister came from him pleasing her.

He kept fingering her faster and faster through her orgasm, her pussy constantly clenching around his fingers as his tongue attacked her clit. It was fucking delicious and Kieron never wanted it to stop.

But eventually, Missy's panting and moaning died down and her legs flopped either side of Kieron.

He pulled back and his fingers left her wet, juicy pussy as he smiled back up at her.

"Are you sure you've never done that before?" She panted, her chest was heaving up and down.

"Never." He told her, suddenly feeling extremely confident.

"Well that was fucking amazing." She panted.

Kieron's cock was rock hard again after that and he knew exactly what he wanted to do.

"Do you... want to go to my room?" He asked her, still finding it surreal that he was speaking to his sister.

However, her face turned deadly serious when he asked that and looked at her younger brother.

"Kieron, you're a virgin right?" She asked him, not in a hurtful way, genuinely asking him.

"Y-yes." Kieron replied back and felt embarrassed, knowing his sister was a lot more experienced.

"Are you sure you want your first time to be with your sister?" She asked him.

"Am I sure?" Kieron asked in shock to the question, "I've been thinking about it since I turned 18!"

Missy let out a loud laugh from that and smiled from ear to ear.

"Listen," She said, she grabbed him and pulled Kieron up so he was sat next to her, "I want to, I really do," She said, "but it's a big deal for you, your first time. I'm here all weekend, let's just do today as normal and if you feel the same tomorrow, then we're on. Deal?"

Kieron stared into his sisters' beautiful eyes, "Fine, but I'm not going to change my mind."

"I hope not." Missy whispered.

She surprised him once again when she leant forward and pressed her soft, delicate lips against his.

The first girl for Kieron to ever kiss.

It lasted on a few seconds, but enough to make Kieron fall even more for his sister.

It was different for Kieron after that, their relationship had changed. He still acted like she was his sister but he knew that wasn't everything anymore.

Kieron showered and they both went out for lunch together, except it felt more like a date rather than two siblings hanging out.

When they were walking back to Kieron's place she surprised him by reaching out and wrapping her fingers around his. They walked, holding hands the entire walk back and Kieron felt nothing but happiness.

A little later on they were watching TV, Missy had gone to the bathroom when her phone buzzed. Kieron didn't mean to but he glanced at the screen and was shocked to see the name "Sasha" on her phone.

Why is Sasha texting my sister? How does she even have her number?

Suddenly Missy came back into the room.

"Is that my friend Sasha that's texting you?" He asked.

Missy's face let a second of shock take over until she regained her normal persona.

"No," she told him, "One of my mates from work."

Missy grabbed her phone, the way she was holding it meant that Kieron couldn't see, not that he wanted to spy, he was just curious.

When she put it down she grabbed Kieron's hand and looked at him.

"So, what do you want to do for dinner?" She asked.

"There's a restaurant around the corner that's nice?" Kieron suggested.

"Great," Missy replied with a smile and as if automatically she leant forward and gave him another peck on the lips, "I'll start getting ready."

"We don't need to go for hours?" Kieron questioned.

"Your normal girl mates might only take ten minutes to get ready, but most girls take longer." Missy joked and then disappeared into Kieron's room.

What he would do just to go into that room now, kiss his sister and finally lose his virginity to her. But he knew he had to wait, he wanted to make sure she was as comfortable as he was.

She eventually was ready, she was only wearing jeans and a t shirt but her make up was perfect and her hair was flawless.

"If I knew what was going to happen I would've brought some nicer clothes." Missy joked.

"I think you look beautiful." Kieron told her and Missy blushed a little.

Their "date" was amazing. Kieron had a steak, Missy had a salad. They held hands, they joked. One waiter addressed Missy as his girlfriend at one point which Kieron liked.

They walked back to his place again hand in hand, their shoulders against each other and occasionally Missy rested her head onto Kieron's shoulder.

Kieron unlocked the door, Missy went in and he locked it again after them. He just stared at Missy from behind, besotted with her.

Come on Kieron, be confident!

He grabbed Missy's hand and span her to face him.

"What're you doing?" She whispered.

But without responding, Kieron leant forward and planted his lips against his older sisters.

For a few seconds they kissed like that until Kieron opened his mouth, Missy reciprocated and his tongue ran against hers.

He was making out with a girl for the first time.

Kieron held Missy's back and pushed her against him as their tongues danced along each other's.

"Mmm." Missy moaned into his mouth.

She smelt amazing, her body was so warm and Kieron wanted, no, needed her.

"Let's go to my room." Kieron whispered to her, he broke the kiss but kept his mouth not even an inch from hers.