Kim Gets Blacked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick was fucking her and rubbing her clit when she had her first orgasm of the night. When she came, she screamed so loud I'm sure the neighbors heard. He quickly pulled out and pumped her pussy with his finger until she had another orgasm, this time squirting all over his chest. By this point Kim was completely out of control, sucking and fucking with wild abandon. I guess it was a good thing she was warmed up or she would have never been able to take Terrence's monster the way she did next.

Will was really pounding into Kim and was obviously about to blow his load in her when Terrence shoved him out of the way like he was a rag doll.

"No body gets to blow their wad till we all get a taste," Terrance ordered as he lined the head of his cock up with Kim's soaking cunt.

Kim moaned and wiggled under him, "Oh fuck that's big, oh God you'll never fit it inside me."

Jamal and Rick grabbed her legs and held them open as Terrence wrestled his anaconda into my wife's tight pussy. He had got about 3 inches inside her and she was starting to moan and really get into it as she jacked off Will and Jim.

"Oh fuck thats some good tight pussy, this bitch is soaking wet," Terrence grunted as he thrust forward burying several more inches of his cock in her.

Kim moaned and started thrusting her pelvis towards him, "Fuck yes, fuck me with that monster."

Terrence was more than willing to oblige Kim's request and began to pound into her. With each thrust he was able to sink deeper into her. Soon he was giving her the full foot of his cock and she was moaning and having one orgasm after another. Her cum was pooling on the coffee table underneath her. Lenny began to fuck her mouth while her hands remained busy with Will and Jims cocks. It was not long before Will came shooting his load all over Kim's ample bust. Lenny followed close behind and came down her throat. Kim had no choice but to swallow his load as he held the back of her head and thrust deep causing her to gag. When he had finished he pulled out and slapped her on the cheek with his wet cock.

"Oh fuck, come on boys give me all your fucking cum," Kim exclaimed as she started to jack Jamal and Rick and suck on Jims thick cock.

Terrence buried his cock to hilt and emptied his load in her cunt.

"Slut we are going to wreck and fill all your holes with cum. You are nothing but a cum dump for black cock now," Terrence grunted as he pulled out of her now gaping cunt. His cum ran out and onto the table to mix with hers.

Jamal pulled Kim up by her hair and bent her over the table pushing her face into the pool of cum as he thrust into her from behind.

"Lick up all that cum like the little white slut you are," Jamal grunted between thrusts.

Kim began slurping and sucking up the pool of cum on the table. When she had finished Jim pulled her face to his throbbing cock and she eagerly began sucking him. Sounds of hard wet fucking filled the room amid the moans and grunts from Kim and the bulls.

"Oh fuck, don't stop I'm going to cum," Kim exclaimed as Jamal started thrusting faster.

Jamal grunted between thrusts, "Where do you want my cum, slut?"

Kim pulled her mouth off Jim's cock and looked at Jamal over her shoulder, "In my fucking cunt, fill me with your cum!"

Jim chuckled and pulled her mouth back to his cock. Jamal thrust several more times and then deposited his load deep in her pussy with a loud groan. The feel of his warm jiz blasting against her womb brought Kim over the edge into a shaking, screaming orgasm.

"Ohhhh fuck yes. Shit. Fill my cunt," she screamed as she pumped her hand over Jim's cock causing him to explode and shoot thick ropes of cum all over her face. Kim opened her mouth and caught the last of it on her tongue. She looked right at me and licked her lips before swallowing.

"How is that John? Does watching your wife getting her holes filled with black cock turn you on?"

She was staring daggers at me as Amy worked her hand over my throbbing cock. My brain was in overload and I did not have time to think of a witty reply before Rick was taking his place behind Kim. He slid his cock slowly into her sopping cunt and pumped it several times before pulling out and lining the head up with her virgin asshole. Kim startled and tried to pull away but he wrapped his hands around her hips and held her close.

"Oh please I'll do anything, just not my ass," Kim begged as Rick rocked his hips forward pushing into her ass and taking her cherry.

Kim screamed out and thrashed under him as he slowly sunk his entire 9 inches into her rectum. He held it still for a second and ran his hand over her breast and whispered in her ear before he slowly started to withdraw until just the head was inside her. Whatever he told her must have caused her to relax because when he slid his length back in she did not resist or scream.

My cock was leaking precum all over Amy's hand and she was practically panting with desire. I hooked my fingers under her G-string and stroked up and down her slit which was slick with her juices. I rolled my thumb over her clit and plunged my index finger into her hole causing her to moan and work my cock faster.

Rick was continuing his assault on Kim's back door but she was now rubbing her clit and moaning with each thrust. From the looks of it I would say that she was thoroughly enjoying having her ass reamed by his pound of black meat.

"Oh fuck guys this is one tight sweet ass," Rick grunted.

"Sure seems like she likes having her ass stretched too," Terrence replied as he sat down in the easy chair and started stroking his foot of black meat.

Rick grabbed ahold of her tits and used them as leverage to pound into her harder and faster. Kim was soon screaming and came in an explosive orgasm, squirting all over the floor.

"Oh fuck yes," she moaned and worked her ass in circles grinding on Rick's cock.

"Fuck slut!" Rick exclaimed as he grabbed her hair and thrust into her several times before emptying his load deep in her bowels.

Kim collapsed into the floor panting. She was quite the sight laying there with her cum covered face, cum leaking out of her gaping holes and dripping down her black stockings. Kim was spent but the guys having only got a load off each had very different ideas.

Terrence stared at her as he stroked his thick rod, smearing pre-cum over the bulbous, purple head.

"You aren't done yet slut. Get over here and ride," he commanded.

Kim struggle to her feet and wobbled over to him on shaking legs. He grabbed her by her trim waist and pulled her down on his lap with her back to his chest swiftly impaling her pussy with one stroke. He grunted and slapped her ass, thrusting his pelvis upwards. Kim braced her feet on his thighs and enthusiastically began to work her cunt up and down on this thick pole. Her large tits bounced witch each thrust, and her juices ran down and coated his balls

Watching Kim eagerly ride Terrence with her legs spread wide and her cunt lips stretched around his cock had me about to explode. Amy must have been equally turned on because she climbed onto my lap and guided my tool to her slick cunt. I was in heaven as I slid into her. She had the tightest cunt I had ever had wrapped around my cock. She rode me slowly, milking my cock as we watched the action unfold.

"Come on boys, let's make this bitch airtight," Terrence said as he pulled his cock from Kim's cunt and guided the head to her asshole. She did not hesitate but quickly slid down on it.

"Oh fuck yes that's good," she exclaimed as her ass swallowed his foot of black meat.

Lenny slid his cock into her cunt and him and Terence began to thrust into her holes. Kim was moaning, cussing and begging for more when Jamal shut her up by shoving his cock down her throat. The guys took turns fucking her pussy and mouth while Terrence wrecked her ass. She took two more loads in her cunt and on her face before Terrence tossed her off his lap into the floor.

"You like that slut? You like to have your holes filled with black cock don't you?" Terrence said with a sneer as he rose to stand in front of her.

Kim kneeled in front of him rubbing her cum covered cunt, "Fuck yes, give me more!"

"Clean my cock off bitch!" Terrence commanded as he thrust his cock between her lips.

Kim slurped on his cock tasting her own ass, but showed no signs of disgust as she attempted to deep throat his monster. She was gagging and had tears running down her face when he pushed her down on the floor and plowed back into her cunt.

Amy was now riding me faster and moaning. Her cunt would grip and milk my cock on each upstroke and I was trying my best to not blow my load yet. I reached around and started rubbing her engorged clit. She moaned in response and ride me faster as Terence pounded my wife into the floor. Kim was screaming and cuming when he pulled out and shot his load all over her tits and face. Will quickly took his place between her thighs but instead of using her cunt he buried his cock in her ass.

Terrence flopped back in the easy chair and said, "Slut you are going to covered in cum when we done with you."

Rick knelt over her face and made her suck on his balls as her stroked his cock. Soon both him and Will were shooting their loads all over her. The guys all continued to use her holes for the next hour. By the time they were done she laid in the floor completely exhausted and covered in cum.

The guys went downstairs to the den to get their clothes and I bent Amy over the coffee table, where I was sure Kim could see the action. I thrust into her amazing cunt while I stared at Kim.

"Oh fuck this is the best pussy I have ever had!" I exclaimed.

Amy was moaning and I knew she was about to cum, so I really started pounding her hard and deep until she was screaming. The guys had just let themselves out when I exploded and pumped my cum into her hot, squeezing cunt.

Amy caught her breath and went over to Kim and sat on her face.

"Now slut, eat your husbands cum from my cunt!"

Kim shook her head and refused to comply but quickly changed her mind when Amy took hold of one of her nipples pinching and pulling it roughly. Kim started lapping and sucking my cum out of Amy's pussy. I stopped the recording, pulled up my pants and went to retrieve the divorce documents I had drawn up earlier in the week.

I came back in the living room and motioned for Amy to go sit on the couch. She reluctantly climbed off Kim's face. Kim lay exhausted on the floor. Her face and chest was coated in cum and it leaked from her wrecked holes onto the floor.

I stood and looked down at her with pity.

"Well Kim you seem to have enjoyed yourself this evening," I said with a smirk.

"You asshole! John why would you do this?"

"Well I guess I should ask you the same about Andy. Why would you do him in our bed Kim?"

At that she crawled to my feet and began to cry.

"John, I'm so sorry! Please forgive me. We are even now, let's just put all this behind us."

"You are right Kim we should put all this behind us and move on," I replied with a smile as I laid the divorce agreement on the coffee table.

"This is the divorce agreement. You will leave this marriage with your clothes and your car. The home and everything else is mine. "

"There is no way I'm agreeing to that you asshole," Kim sneered.

"Oh I really think you will Kim," I replied as I hit play on the TV and the display was lit up with Kim riding Terrence's cock and begging to be fucked, "or else everyone you know will see this video and I will post it on every porn site around."

Kim just looked at me in shock and silence, but took the pen and signed the documents.

"Thank you Kim. It's been nice knowing you. Now put your dress back on and Get out."

"You can't just throw me out like this!"

"Get out know Kim or I'm hitting the upload button for this video!"

Kim scrambled to her feet, threw her dress over her head and was out the door in a blink of an eye.

Amy and I retired up stairs to the bedroom and I spent the rest of the night with either my face or cock buried in her sweet cunt.

I never heard from Kim again but rumor has it that she ran off with Terrence. I honestly hope she is doing well and happy.

Now what happened with Amy and I, well that is a story for another day.


12