Kink

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His thrusts were strong and sure as we slowly moved across the carpet with each movement. It was a thoughtless fuck and it instantly became the most intense one of the night. My body was still ready from the last encounter and then to wake up to the experience of a fuck that didn’t involve me was even more arousing. All I was, was a piece of ass for his use, his bitch made for him. Harder and harder he fucked me, his dick ramming against the back of my pussy. The pain was exhilarating and I came in a screaming crash that left me horse and weaker than ever before.

When I woke up again, I was on the couch and I heard the sound of lovemaking in the background. Curious I looked around to see if young Sebastian invited anyone to the party. He didn’t. In fact he was completely dressed and he was watching a tape, a porn tape, and not just any tape. It was a tape made for a one-time client on request. I was shocked. I was shocked that he had it and more than a little uncertain of his reaction to it. You see, this one-time client wasn’t just anyone; it was Sebastian’s father.

I met him during the early years with Sebastian when he came to visit his son. I guess he inquired about our relationship and Sebastian told him. He then approached me requesting a demonstration of my ‘work ethic and qualifications.’ Then he named his request and I named my price and then we made the tape.

Sebastian was sitting in the love seat to my left, watching the screen.

He didn’t have an expression on his face when he asked, “When was this made?”

I told him, explained how it all went down, but I didn’t explain why I agreed to fuck his father, of all people, or why his father wanted to fuck me, a woman his son clearly cared a great deal about. He’s better at hiding his emotions now, but when I first met this boy he wore his heart on his sleeve and it was clear to anyone, at the time, he adored me. I’m not quiet sure if he still feels the same, after all he’s been in varies types of relationships over the years and has learned that sex doesn’t always require love. His idealism is gone along with his innocence.

So I don’t think he was surprise when I didn’t go into further detail other than the time and place it happened. A girl like me doesn’t ever apologize or try and justify her actions. I’m paid to have sex with people and I’m paid to keep their secrets. People sometimes tend to talk after a few moments of intimacy. No matter how professional a relationship seems, the sharing of yourself, of your body to a person repetitively tends to lead to a feeling of trust, and even though the encounter with his father was one time, the rules of secrecy still applied to him.

“I didn’t realize it at the time this was made, chalk it up to youth, but my father was always jealous of me,” he stated.

“I was everything he wasn’t. I was smart. I went to college and it was clear that I was bound to make something of myself. My mother was proud of me. People we knew all our lives were proud of me and respected me in a way I don’t think they did him. On more than one occasion, I’ve seen a look on my father’s face that no son should see when people would bypass him and ask for me. They wanted my opinion regarding matters or requested some sort of service from me. My father isn’t a stupid man, just a victim of his circumstance. I’m the first in his family to ever go to college and I did it on a full academic scholarship.”

He said nothing more. He simply glazed at the screen absentmindedly as images of my spread thighs wrapped around his father’s waist rolled by and the noises penetrated the air. Then he said.

“I can guess why he did it. I’m sure my infatuation with you was clear to anyone who looked my way. I suspect the idea of him having something I that I so clearly wanted, yet didn’t at the time have the nerve to get, was some sort of personal revenge on his part, for me being a better man. What I don’t understand was how come he didn’t rub you in my face. I mean if it was an act of revenge, what would be the point unless I knew? I found this tape buried under some old tools at his mechanic shop.”

Bringing my knees to my chest I wrapped my arms around them and watched him as he refused to meet my eyes.

“I suspect I was a little bit of revenge. I also suspected he was attracted to me and want to fuck me and I also would suspect he didn’t tell you or arranged for you to find out because despite all that jealousy, he stills loves you and is proud of you because you are his son. You may have went further in your life than he did, but you were still his son, something he created, a part of him and despite the jealousy, it doesn’t take way from the fact that he loves you and respects you just as much as anyone else.”

He nodded, understanding, seeing the truth in my words. He turned to me then and for the first time I saw the extra brightness in his eyes, barely there, but there nonetheless.

“And you? Why did you do it?”

I signed. “You know what I am Sebastian.”

He looked as if he was about to argue, but changed his mind. Instead he asked, “Would you do it again? If he came to you now would you still fuck him for cash?”

I didn’t want to answer, because my answer would tell him more than he should know, but I could never lie to him so instead I said nothing. He moved, he got up from the couch and came to me, faster than necessary. I think he was mad.

Hard firm hands grabbed the back of my head, intertwining with my hair and he forced my head back making me look at him. It hurt. I was wrong. He wasn’t mad. He was angry.

“I asked you a question!”

Still I said nothing. Disgusted he walked away from me, nearly pushing me back on the couch. It hurt to hurt him.

“Please, don’t go, Sebash. Not like this. You know what I do. You know! And you said accepted that.”

He already had his coat on and was reaching from the door when I jumped up and ran to him. It was halfway opened when I slammed against it, closing it with the force of my body.

Now I was angry. “You hypocritical son of bitch, after all I’ve done for you, you are going to pass judgment? Should I bring up the shit you’ve done in the last few years? The bitches you’ve fucked and the friends you betrayed? At least I never pretended to be anything other than what I am.”

His eyes were hard, as he said,” Everything I’ve done, I’ve learned from you.”

“So? What’s your fucking point? Mine is I still am what I am. No surprises. No lies. No games. At least I don’t try and pretend to be anything other than what I am. Tell me something junior? What are you more made at? The fact that I fucked your father, took him as a client or the fact that I so clearly enjoyed myself? What’s the matter? Are you afraid that you finally found something daddy is better at? Quiet frankly if he asked I would been more than happy to give him the arrangement I’ve given you, full access free of charge, only for him my reasons would be a bit different, junior.”

I walked away, leaving him facing the door, angrier than ever, but I really didn’t give a fuck. Fuck him. Who the hell does he think he is?

“Watch the tape some more junior. I’m sure daddy could teach you a few more skills even I was incapable of teaching you, like how to make a bitch beg. I got a 2 o’clock appointment tomorrow. Go home.”

The arm around my waist was so hard I thought it would break me in two. He picked me up and led me to my bedroom. I loved my bedroom. It comes with a balcony that over looks the city. I didn’t bother to yell and I didn’t bother to scream, I knew it would serve no purpose. I just waited to see what he would do next.

The son of a bitch threw me in the direction of the bed. I bounced. He didn’t drop onto the bed, he threw me in the direction of the bed, not really caring if I met the target or landed on the floor beside it. He released the latch on the balcony and opened the doors. The cold air traveled into the room and I shivered. Unlike him I was still naked. He turned back toward me and picked me up again, forcing me into the cold night air. He bent me over the rail. My hair fell forward, covering my face as the cold steel droved into my waist. I heard the downward run of a zipper and felt the harden object entered me without resistance. I was still very wet.

Harsh cold words where whispered into my ear, harsher and colder than any wind. “You like being on display? You like putting on a show? Well now you get to perform for all of your neighbors and friends who happen to look out their windows.”

I was high up, but still within visual range of many of the surrounding apartments. He was right, anyone could see us at anytime. As impossible as it may seem I felt myself became even wetter. He fucked me hard, harder than he has the whole night and in a matter of minutes I exploded all over him. Grabbing my hair again he pulled me back from the railing and pushed me down to my knees, the cold concrete bit into my skin but I barely felt it, if anything it added to the sensations of my body. My position was classic doggie style but he didn’t want me that way. He pushed me down further until I laid face down and full bodied onto the floor. My breasts were squished under me as his body weight compiled onto mine. He entered me again, but this time the fit was tight, this time he didn’t glide in and he had to force himself in. Once he was buried inside he began fucking me like a man processed. All his energy and all his anger were contained in his dick as he proceeded to fuck the shit out of me. His hips pounded into my ass at an alarming rate.

The force of it all was overwhelming. It was as if he was trying to fuck me through the concrete. It was as if no matter how hard he tried and how long he labored he could never ever fuck me as hard as he would like, as if he could never ever hurt me as much as he liked. But it didn’t hurt. It enflamed. It enflamed my anger and it enflamed my body even more. Unfortunately for him his own determination was his downfall. The tightness of my pussy around his angry ruthless cock made him crash into me in defeat as he lost all his senses within a matter of seconds. Too bad that was just the beginning. Turning over I pushed him off of me and shoved him onto his back. Then I climbed on top.

Kissing him softly, I said, “my turn.”

Gliding down his body until I was between his legs I spread his thighs up and open until his knees rested on his chest and over my shoulders. Surprised, he looked down me but barely had energy to do more than moan a soft protest. His soft wet cock laid quietly on his stomach. I used my left hand to reach down and soaked my fingers into my own wetness for lubrication. When I did next jerked him out of his trance. I found his opening, the opening of his ass and eased my way in. His protests became louder as his legs began to quiver over me. I pushed them harder into his chest with the weight of my body and I kissed him, sticking my tongue into his mouth as I sunk my fingers deeper into his body. Lord he was tight. He knew what I was doing. He heard about it before but I don’t think he ever had anyone do it to him. I think the possibility scared the shit out of him, but fear is a strong stimulator I learned, and he instantly got hard, faster than I’ve ever seen him get before.

“God please don’t…” he moaned, thrusting his head back and forth, his body bucked, trying to get away but it only helped me to sank even deeper until…

A hoarse scream pierced his throat and he became straighter than an arrow. His moans became more pronounce as my fingers worked their magic. It was God’s name he was calling as he tried to fight off the most intense feeling of his life, but he couldn’t. He couldn’t. I had him just were I wanted and now it was time he realized the rules of the game. If he didn’t obey the rules, he couldn’t play.

“Sebastian?”

Moan.

“Listen very carefully. I’m sorry. I’m sorry I hurt you. That wasn’t my intention.”

“Oh god.”

Hips rose beneath me and I continued to stroke that very special spot.

“But I wont apology for anything else. Fucking your daddy wasn’t personal and to answer your question, if he came to me today, I wouldn’t touch him, because I know what it means to you. But there may come a time when I do met up with someone you know. Who knows? It could be your friend, or a girlfriend, or enemy you despise or even Jackson one day.”

His body jerked in response to his 16 year-old brother’s name.

“Either way, when the moment comes and I need to make a decision, you will not be a deciding factor. Is that understood? I realize there are hundred of others who I could choose other than someone you know but in the end the decision is mine and you won’t say a damn thing about it. Not if you want to continue to have me fucking you and your sweet little ass ever again. Is that clear?”

His breathing was out of control and I saw he was lost in the waves of pleasure traveling through his body. The fact that this was the first time someone ever stroked his prostate made the experience even more intense. Though he couldn’t speak I felt his rejection to my words. I felt his no.

“Very well,” I said and slowly pulled my fingers from within.

“No!” his deny was quick and strong as I felt him tighten his muscles around me. “Please. Okay, okay, just please… don’t… don’t stop.”

Pausing I smiled and softly kissed his lips. Sliding down his body I took his hard body into my mouth and sucked I continued my intimate stroking, only faster now and with more determination than before. Up and down, down and up, around and around and around I moved. He came so hard he cried and as I swallowed the last of his salty juices, I felt his resistance and his pride follow closely behind.

One of the things I love about Sebastian is his sensitivity. One of the things that annoy me the most is the very same thing. When he left my apartment that night he was quite, but I knew I wouldn’t hear anymore complains from him. He wasn’t ready to let go what we had just yet. When he left I rolled over and went to sleep. I had a very busy evening ahead of me for tomorrow. My next appointment, Harrison (remember him?), was taking me to an exclusive club, one based on orgies, bondage, same sex encounter, fetishes and more, kind of similar to this last week. I was to appear as his slave for the evening, collar with chain and all. It promised to be an interesting night and I needed to preserve my strength. Maybe I’ll tell you how it went sometime, but for now- goodnight.