L is for Lap Dance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,472 Followers

Even the sight that greeted her eyes went well beyond expectation, the decadence of it so erotically obscene. Her tongue so rapidly at work, all the while peering above the sweet smelling folds she now held within her fingers, spreading. Above, she could see the grimace of pain-pleasured torture upon Danielle's face. Her eyes closed, her tongue furiously working her lips as though Renee's. Her hands upon her breasts, tweaking, pulling and pinching her nipples in wild abandon. And the dance, the slow, gyrating dance of her quivering pussy as she moved it ever so slowly, ever so methodically back and forth against Renee's maddened tongue.

When she came, she did so with an anguished cry of relief, collapsing forward near smothering Renee'. And still she held on, still licking though careful now in the caress of lips and tongue upon the spent, super-sensitive floor of her clit.

"Holy shit!" Danielle finally exclaimed, rolling now to spoon Renee' from behind. Her hand once again cupping one of Renee's breasts, a soft lingering caress no longer urgent, no longer desperate, but still requiring and demanding the need of continued contact. "Was it good for you?" she asked laughing. "Because it sure as hell was for me!"

Renee merely sighed, content with the reawakened softness of afterglow, the comfort of caress, the lightest of touch now soothing, reassuring. "Unlike anything I could have ever imagined," she finally expressed, sighing contentedly once more.

#

They had finally dressed, Renee once again preening herself in a nearby mirror, not wanting to look too disheveled upon her return, though inwardly she felt as though Jell-O, her knees still weak, her mind still awash with the sensuality of their encounter.

"Here, give this back to your husband," Danielle suddenly said holding out a hand-full of bills towards Renee'.

"Why?" she asked initially refusing.

"Because being with you, was payment enough," she said smiling. "And I don't want this to mar that, cheapen it," she demanded now forcing the bills into Renee's hand. "Oh, and tell him thanks for me too. I wasn't sure what he expected when he approached me with this the last time he was here."

"He's been here before?" Renee questioned, not upset, but mildly amused.

Danielle laughed, "Oh, I thought perhaps you already knew that. Guess not," she said sheepishly. "But never-the-less, you give it to him with my thanks. Seducing you was my pleasure as well as yours hopefully," she'd added with a pause.

"Seems 'husband' has some explaining to do," Renee' laughed.

"I bet!" Danielle smiled, then laughing.

A moment of silence came between them as they prepared to head back downstairs.

"So tell me Danielle, how often are you here?" Renee questioned curiously. "I'm thinking I'd very much like to do this again."

Danielle stopped. "Well for one thing, I'm here every weekend, though I am off every third, which I will be next week. But for another, what happened here between us tonight isn't the usual. To be honest with you, I could probably get fired for allowing it to go as far as it did. I allowed myself to cross over a few lines, break a few rules...another reason why I also wanted to return the money," she left off without additional explanation.

"So you're off next weekend then huh?"

"Yes, matter of fact I am."

"Plans?"

Danielle looked into Renee's eyes as Renee drew her towards her, their lips once again meeting, though briefly, affectionately.

"Not until now," Danielle stated as they stepped out into the hallway hand in hand.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,472 Followers
12