Lady Penelope - Milf of the Mansion Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cum over all of us," said Lady Penelope as she pushed her huge rack together to make one big boob.

Gareth dutifully buried his pulsating rod between her sweaty, ample breasts.

As she held his dick in her homemade channel, he humped up from the knees and shunted back and forth in her tit tunnel. He had been close, really close to ejaculation, and her tits were quickly bringing him to the point of no return.

"Oh fuck!"

All three females gathered at his feet as he spurted great arcs of cum over their upper bodies and throats. He was still spouting after most men would have been wilting. His face flushed as he spat goo into Ana's pretty face. His body was racked so fiercely as he came, that he actually toppled onto the bed exhausted. Penelope presented her face to Ana's, and smeared he own nose with sticky residue.

"I forgive you child."

"Thank you, Milady."

x

Afterwards, they lay side by side, their naked bodies intimately close together and entwined. Lady Penelope felt that slickness between her legs and smiled at her shameless promiscuity. She wondered what other like adventures were to come.

END