Lady Penelope - Milf of the Mansion Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck you!"

"Very well. If you're going to act the part of a common slut, then I shall fuck you like one. You like a rough fucking, don't you?"

"OH!"

The horny stud dropped his trousers and kicked them away as he stood behind her quivering form. He then reached between her legs and with one hard yank, ripped her soaked underwear from her nether region.

He tossed away the flimsy garment without another thought.

Being exposed is utterly thrilling to the esteemed blonde. Toby witnessed how the rabid MILF arched her rear end up, making it clear to him that she was definitely up for a good, hard seeing to.

She whimpered softly as she felt the head of his cock against her soaked pussy entrance.

"Fuck me...please?"

"Hard? Or like this?"

He rubbed his length up the cleft between her cheeks and slid back and forth in a wicked tease. Her Ladyship humped back at him in desperation. Yearning for some sort of penetration.

"Put it in at once!"

"As you wish."

Toby grunted as he forced his cock into her cunt. He slid right in up to his balls.

"Dear me. So loose. How old are you again?"

"Shut up and fuck me."

"Hang on." Penny yelped as he yanked her loosened hair back so that her head was pulled up. "You didn't shag those two skinny prats I saw leave, did you?"

As he spoke, he thrust into her deeper and screwed her with rolling hips.

"Well? Did you?" He said into her ear as he bent over her back.

"Mmmmm, yeeess! Yes I did." She gasped as she ground back into him, trying to get even more of his cock inside her.

"You naughty Lady."

He spanked her right buttock with is open palm.

"Ooooh!"

"What are you?"

SMACK!

"Ah, I'm...I'm..."

SMACK!""

"Oh! I'm...a naughty Lady."

WHACK!

Toby leaned back and therefore changed the angle of his pumping.

He threaded his fingers into her hair, grinning with his superior attitude.

Her Ladyship took his entire length in all the way as he plunged into her again and again. He put his hand in the small of her back and roughly pushed her forwards, and her tits mashed to the surface of the desk as she tried to remain balanced on her high heels.

Gripping her hips, he pulled her back against his groin and then thrust in again and again. Over and over now her body glided over the sweat covered desk.

"Eeek!"

With some effort, he stood erect, bringing Penny with him also so that they stood together. He wrapped his arms around her from behind and thrust up from bended knees. His rod hunted upwards into her creaming cunt as he banged her. Her huge breasts bounced wildly as he held her in place. Her juices ran down her thighs as he screwed her in his own pace.

"Oh!"

The panting socialite was then swept up in the arms of the young handsome business man and plopped down on her bottom on the desk. Her once groomed hair wild and tangled, and her wide eyes brimmed with lust.

A thick finger found its way into her lightly haired cunt and it stroked in and out in a beckoning motion that had her legs widening even more.

She dangled her legs on the outside of his and he leaned in lift her shapely legs over his shoulders. He mounted her once more and rammed up into her with thighs and calves taut and corded.

Her tits were crushed against him as he pinned her down under him.

His hips hammered into her thighs as he pistoned in and out of her gaping pussy.

Penny swore that his shaft grew thicker as it drilled in deeper and deeper with each powerful thrust.

After three minutes, he abruptly pulled out and dropped her heels to the carpet.

They both looked at his pulsating cock that was bathed in moisture and pussy juice.

"Not bad, trollop. Could do better."

Lady Penelope's body glistened as she delicately lifted herself up from her desk.

"Right, you bastard."

Taking him by his hand, she led him to the black leather sofa and pushed him into it. Then she straddled him and sat in his lap, heels dug in. She rose up high, brushing his cock with her sex. He looked into her face as he held his pole up straight. She placed her hands on his shoulders and sank down on his length with a contended sigh. Her juices ran down the shaft of his throbbing cock and settled on his balls. Penny threw her body forwards as she plunged down hard.

"Bloody hell!"

Toby grabbed her bum and guided her as she bounced on him in a frenzied rhythm. Her deliciously large breasts bounced tempestuously in time with her furious riding. At last, she could feel the orgasm welling inside her, and her eyes rolled back into her head as she gyrated in big circles whilst still impaled on him. She shrieked and collapsed on him face forward, covering him with her curvy frame.

Their eyes met as they came nose to nose, and he gave her cheek a long lick.

"Good bitch, there's a good bitch."

With his cock buried deep in her pulsing wetness, he exploded and spurted his seed into her. His cum dribbled out of pussy as they stayed glued together in the afterglow.

A smug smile spread across his annoyingly handsome face.

He leaned back in the chair and watched the trembling blonde stand up on wobbly legs.

"So, how does it make you feel now that you've cum all over my cock again?"

"Listen to me. This was a mistake. It should not have happened again.

Now, I want you to leave this instant."

"I see. Maybe you'll think twice when we bump into each other again.

By the way, you ruined my suit. Do you have another for me?"

"I'll call Elizabeth."

Her Ladyship shot him a sideways glance as she hit the intercom button.

"Elizabeth? LORD Toby needs a fresh set of clothes. Would you be a dear."

"At once, Milady."

"And by the way..."

Penny whispered something extra which Toby failed to pick up.

She then took a Kleenex from a box on the desk and inserted in her cum filled twat.

Toby stood up with his dribbling dick quickly wilting and took the box from her.

There came a rap on the door and she gestured for him to get it.

As he peered outside the door, still naked, Penny came up behind him and pushed him hard in the back. He tumbled out of the office with a yell of surprise as she locked the door.

"Now, fuck off!"

She shouted through the door.

"Hey, you bitch! Let me back in!"

"No. Elizabeth will show you the way out. Cheerio!"

As she once again went to shower, she giggled at the mental picture of Toby having to return to his own office in the buff.

END