Lady Penelope - Milf of the Mansion Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His sizeable, grubby paws clamped to her swinging tits as his rapid thrusting was even more testing even than Tate's, filling her to capacity on each firm stroke.

He fucked her evenly and steadily, and Her Ladyship shunted to and fro on her hands and knees, basking in the sheer depravity of it all.

"Owmmm!"

Gleballs and Tate pushed into her mouth in turn over and over again, while Cant fucked her. They owned her right there and then. She was their possession, to be shared and used, as they so wished. Instead of indignation however, Penny was turned on even more. Having her pussy pounded and her mouth abused by four louts was extraordinarily exciting.

When Cant pulled out of her suddenly, she groaned in disappointment. But then, she was filled up again by Gleballs. His hands tightened about her rear as he pushed in. She still drooled on Tate's big knob.

Gleballs pulled her back by her elbows as he knelt up behind her and brought her into a semi-sitting position. As he thrust up into her, he pulled her down hard directly onto his entire length.

Like one team member passing a football, Her Ladyship was lifted up and unceremoniously plonked onto Peacock's pole.

Over the next ten minutes, the busty minx was tag-teamed, where they'd switch and move and trade. They all had differing ways of fucking her. One would go slower, one furiously fast. They switched repeatedly, never letting her settle. Whenever she got close to orgasm, they annoyed her by reeling her in, so that her climax would recede.

Lady Penelope was abruptly laid out on the lounge chair on her back once more, her milky white thighs, now displaying soil and dirt, were spread and her gash gaped under the midday sun.

She was all on display, her folds slick and swollen from the fucking she had taken, her clitoris a pulsing button.

"Eat her out, Phil. Come on, boy. What are you waiting for?"

"Do it. For me." Said Penny, staring onto the youthful face of the timid chap.

Out of all the workers, Penny desired him the most, and yet he hadn't touched her intimately in any way. Her eyes took in hid lean, his narrow, long legs and lastly, his tight buttocks. He shot her a look of complete surprise.

He gulped and descended to her exposed snatch. He inhaled her feminine scent through his nostrils, and his erection twitched and throbbed accordingly.

"Mmmm. Delightful."

His right hand touched her left breast and he squeezed it to weigh it up. Her entire naked body was alluring and curvy, and rather grubby. As she moaned, he began to explore the folds of Penny's pussy lips.

The insatiable peeress squirmed as she felt his hot breath caress the curls of her golden pubic hair.

Caught up in the moment, the tender fellow used his tongue to delve into her sodden womanhood He widened her legs and wiggled his tongue all around her mound, flicking at her this way and that, all in swift moves. Whether by intention or not, his nose rubbing lightly against her clit and his lips glued to her quim as he bobbed his head. His gulping and sucking were quite audible, even the seedy remarks from the avidly watching crew of uncontrollable labourers.

In her aroused state, Lady Penelope grabbed hold of his rigid dick, and he leaned back up in surprise.

"Don't you want me?"

"Yes. No! I mean. It's just..."

He had a quiet voice, with a charming Scottish brogue that made her smile at him.

"Oh, move over, you poof. Let the dog see the rabbit."

Drew Peacock laid on top of Penny, looking down on her grimy tits as he guided himself once more inside her fuck hole. His backside began to move up and down between her spread out thighs, and her hands came around his back, sliding down until they were on his taut buttocks. Phil watched his coworker slide in and out of the older woman, and withdrew from the scene.

The others gathered around as Peacock built into a steady rhythm. Phil just stood there, entranced by the scene unfolding in front of him, yet unwilling to join in.

Peacock flipped the pair of them and now Her Ladyship was on top of him.

Sh shook her head, sending her mussed hair flying about, and leaned forwards on to him. His cock sliding inside her as the hot minx fully impaled herself onto his shaft. As she looked at the others in turn, she started to ride him with gusto, bucking her hips as she fucked him.

"Bloody hell, Drew. Who's fucking who?"

Peacock snorted and placed his hands on Penny's hips, lifting her up and down in time to his own upward movements.

Dick Tate pulled her head back and quite roughly pushed her face into his musky groin. Penny gulped his cock past her lips and gagged a couple of times as he shoved half his entire length into her mouth. When she coughed, he laughed as did Noah Cant.

He and Peacock changed places, and Lady Penelope never even flinched as she was bent over the arm of the lounge chair and rammed into from behind. She took Gleballs into her mouth as he faced from the other end. Cant grabbed her hips tightly and slammed himself in and out of her hard and fast. He would stop now and again to smack her backside but Penny merely chuckled, never letting her mouth from the dick in her mouth to complain. When Cant stepped aside, Tate stepped in and gripped her tousled hair in his fat fingers, pulling her head back savagely and absolutely pounding her mercilessly. Peacock showed her his glistening cock and she poked out her tongue and bathed his length with dribble.

"I love it. I love nasty men!"

The seemingly elegant and noble Milf had been reduced to a common whore, and loved it. Here she was, taking on three yobs at the same time! In her own herb garden, Her Ladyship was all roughed up and in a mess and being royally screwed.

"Blimey!"

Peacock pulling away abruptly and tugged on his dick. Goblets of cum flew from the end of his cock, spraying into Penelope's hair and across her face. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth like a slut as Gleballs stepped in and wanked himself off until he too came. From close range, he ejaculated straight between her waiting open mouth. She swallowed it down, and then took his twitching cock into his mouth to give it a final suck and blow dry.

"You! Yes, you." She wiped her sticky face with the back of her smudged hand. "Come here at once."

This was Lady Penelope now taking control.

Cant settled his weight on her, as Tate stood back. Splayed out on the dirty ground, her legs wrapped themselves around him as he started to bang her. His back and buttocks clenched as he thrust into her, and her hands dug into his bottom as she tried to pull him deeper. After having two of the men spray her face, the lust crazed blonde needed release.

"That's it. Fuck my brains out, you bastard. Make me cum, you twit."

His rapid pumps became more and more urgent and his entire body soon stiffened as he came inside her.

Then, Tate took her again and started fucking her on the ground as Cant's cum seeped out of her overstuffed pussy. When he was ready to cum, his last few strokes were so hard that Penny was leaving a large indent on the ground beneath her writhing body. With a grunt he could take it no longer and he too came right inside her muff.

She pushed the groaning black skinned man off of her and she stood up and looked upon the naked rabble strewn about the ground before her. Once brusque and blunt, Lady Penelope had reduced them all to four ineffectual louts.

She stood up and raised herself to her full five-feet ten height, tits heaving and cunt dribbling. Her entire body was more black than white, thanks to four pairs of yucky hands pawing at her and soiling her porcelain complexion.

"Well, well. What a group of spineless weaklings you are. Why, I didn't even have an orgasm. Most annoying."

She picked up the discarded red shirt of Gleballs and ran it between her legs a few times.

"Consider yourselves all fired." She said with a wave of her hand.

With her head held high, Penny sauntered off to her home, with her hips swaying, and her buttocks rolling.

"And you."

She pointed a broken fingernail at young MacCavity.

"You intrigue me. You and I are not done yet. Come with me."

The fresh faced young fellow quickly pulled his jeans on and followed the still unclothed gentlewoman dutifully.

x

Lady Penelope ordered Parsons and Perkins, her robust chauffeur to escort the sorry looking group off the premises. The rest of the day was spent by Her Ladyship pampering herself with a luxurious bubble bath and well-earned siesta. She awoke at seven and sat down to a dinner of black truffle risotto, creamy carnaroli rice, with a side of steamed tender stem broccoli.

She was served a rather disappointing glass of a 2019 Sauvignon Blanc from the Loire Valley which she set aside.

"Have MacCavity brought in please, Parsons."

"At once, Milady."

Two minutes later, a washed and scrubbed Phil MacCavity entered the dining room, and stood before the much relaxed peeress.

"Ah, there you are. I trust you are comfortable in your room?"

"Most satisfactory, My Lady. I'm not too sure why I am here though."

Penny looked him up and down. He looked very smart with his hair shampooed and dressed in grey slacks and white shirt.

Her large home, Williamson Manor, was one of the largest mansions in the county of Surrey with many bedrooms and the like, in an area of 2,000 acres. At this moment in time, she had under her employ, a cook and two kitchen maids, three housemaids, and the butler named Parsons. There had been a vacancy for a footman for a considerable amount of time, and she thought that this young man might be adequate to fill the position.

"I have a feeling that you may be out of a job, my young man. The incident earlier was quite unacceptable. So you agree?"

"Absolutely, My Lady. Which is why I retreated when it got beyond a joke."

"Yes. It did not escape my notice that you refrained from any vulgarity."

MacCavity took a deep breath. He HAD wanted to join in, but his hesitancy was a result of an acute shyness in front of other men. He couldn't even piss with the others.

Her Ladyship crossed her willowy legs as she reclined in her seat and he found himself staring at the blonde bombshell. Now bathed and dressed in her finery, she looked intensely attractive. Her strawberry hued tresses were drawn back loosely, and her clear eyes sparkled with confidence in the light of the tiffany lamps.

"If you wish, I am in a position to offer you a job here. I believe you may well fit in nicely. Are you interested?"

"Aye. I am."

"Good man. Do understand, that if you wish to serve me, I expect total obedience. If I tell you to do something I expect you to obey implicitly. Punctuality, and cleanliness are essential. And you must be able to snap to it at a moment's notice. I shall leave it to Parsons to fill you in. Good night."

"Thank you, Milady."

Getting the message, MacCavity turned to leave.

"Quite. And remember, total obedience."

To be continued...

12