Lady Penelope - Milf of the Mansion Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This will do the trick." Penny grabbed his throbbing boner and slipped the cock ring down his quivering shaft to the base. "It's a vibrating ring that has a small motor that provides nice sensations when we fuck. It will also keep you from ejaculating too soon."

Leonard stared at his dick with the ring now in place. It fit snugly and had two points like a rabbit that she said would stimulate her pussy and clitoris with each stroke. His cock stood straight out now, proud and rigid in its majesty. Her Ladyship spun around on her high-heeled boots and bent over the birch dining table. With her upper body dipped over the surface, the vixen wiggled her twin hemispheres in a wanton invite.

"Fuck me like this," she ordered.

Leonard pressed his cock head against her wet pussy lips, and they parted slowly as he pushed into her delicious depths. He turned on the little switch as he went in balls deep, and as the humming ring met her muff she gasped in bliss. He started to push in and out and as he brushed her clit so she gushed her ecstasy in a sweet warm flood of love juices around his cock.

He felt stiffer than ever and his bloated glans had a purplish hue about it. He looked down at her bisected cheeks and gave her the full force of his vibrating shaft as he impaled her. As he pushed her against the edge of the table she raised her rump further up to meet his thrusts.

"Yes, yes, yes!"

Her legs buckled slightly as she came with a shriek. As she wallowed in her climax he plunged his entire cock into her weeping cunt and the ring brought on another wave of blissful spasms.

"Please...I need to cum too," he begged.

He pulled out and Her Ladyship turned to face him.

"Very well."

She rested against the table edge and widened her legs, digging her boots into the carpet. Leonard tossed the cock ring away as entered her again in a standing missionary. His hips rocked forward, a little faster this time, prodding into her, and probing her sodden pussy with with ease. Her huge breasts spread out over her ribcage as he fucked her with almost brutal strokes. Driving up with his pelvis their loins slapped together in mutual elation. He dug his nails into her twin pillows as he quickened his pace yet again, sliding in and out of her in a frenzy of fucking, rocking the table as he drove into her curvaceous body.

"Don't cum in me, Ashfordly."

He grunted as he pounded in and out of her, spearing her on his length as he got the urge to give her a creampie.

"I'm sooo close....So close..."

His loins spasmed as he felt her inner muscles rippling along his shaft, and he just managed to pull out as he burst like a cannon. His ejaculate unloaded in massive wads that splattered her thighs and pussy mound. Spurt followed spurt gushed out from his mighty cock and bathed her lilywhite flesh in white globs.

With a wicked grin, the aristocratic woman turned cock hungry slut, and used two fingers to twirl around the sticky deposit. He shook his head as he watched her bring the strings of jizz to her lips and suck on them. Trembling from his thunderous orgasm Leonard wiped his brow as his dick finally went limp. Lady Penelope stood up, a vision of jiggling buttocks and heaving bosom.

"You show great promise, young Ashfordly," she told him as she regarded his dick which still looked big in its dormant state. "I want you to visit me the next time I order shoes. And not Mary. Do you understand?"

"Quite, My Lady."

"Good. Now, shoo. I'm rather looking forward to some clotted cream scones."

Leonard gathered up his belongings as he watched her lick a different type of cream from her pouting lips.

x

Jimmy Russel was his name and he was young, good-looking, and full of old-fashioned English spunk. At the tender age of twenty-three, he packed some perfectly proportioned lean muscle on his six-foot frame and had an open face that made him lots of friends. Born in Dorking, he was a Surrey lad through and through and loved the outdoors. He had been successful in acquiring a job at Williamson Manor as a gardener although he still hadn't met Her Ladyship yet. She had been away in London for a few days tending to business. The butler had approved the position and had promised Lady Penelope she would be most satisfied with his choice.

When she returned, Her Ladyship was in a foul mood, having been in the company of stuffy old lawyers and equally horrid females who looked as if they wouldn't know a good time even if it bit them on the arse. So when the Rolls hit the gravel outside the Manor house, Penny was intrigued to see the heartwarming, not to mention the loins warming sight of Jimmy stripped to the waist with his bared torso glistening in the sun. He was busy in the shrubs, pruning and raking with a happy demeanour.

"That must be the new chap. Brook? Have him come to my study immediately."

"Very well, My Lady."

Once inside the house, she was greeted immediately by her trusty butler who awaited her pleasure.

"I'll take a pot of tea, Parsons. And then I want to meet the new chap."

"That would be Russel, Milady. I took the liberty of hiring him in your absence. I trust you won't be disappointed. He has somewhat of a reputation with the young local ladies and has acquired the nicknames of Jimmy the Jammer and Jelly Roll Jimmy."

"Indeed?" Penny cocked her head at the interesting titbit. "He seems to have settled in fairly quickly. I saw him half naked in the shrubs. I shall have to inform him of one or two of my quirks as it were."

"Understood. Tea will be served shortly."

Penny changed quickly and returned to her study. lit up a cigarette and stood by the unlit fireplace. Within two minutes, Russel was ushered inside by Parsons.

"Stand there and don't speak unless permitted to do so."

Before leaving the room, the butler laid a silver tray on a small table and poured a cup of Darjeeling from the teapot. Jimmy felt as if he had entered into a foreign world as he looked around the room with the plush carpet and ornate chairs. The walls were decorated in a pastel type of paper and were adorned with many oil paintings. He felt the eyes of the middle-aged blonde staring at him as she sat primly in her armchair. She had an inscrutable look on her face as she occasionally sipped tea from a China cup.

"I believe you are twenty-three years of age. Local chap too, right?"

"Correct, My Lady."

"And unattached?" he nodded in the affirmative, shifting from one foot to the other nervously as she continued. "Have you ever heard of me?"

"Don't think so. Nice place you have. Especially the grounds. I like working outdoors."

Her Ladyship sat in a leather chair over a century old and finished her tea, depositing the cup on the saucer with a jolly chink. He had rarely been in such proximity to someone of her standing and had to put on a brave smile. He stole a look at the woman's vast cleavage that was unashamedly displayed from the crisscross halter neck of her form-fitting red dress. The sexy attire was light and stretchy and brazenly showed off every luscious curve of her body.

"I want you to understand at the outset, that I have the first and last word whilst you are on my premises. I never take no for an answer and I expect complete loyalty and obedience. Furthermore, I don't want to see you half undressed in the outdoors by the way."

"Oh, right. I do like to have a tan. I worship the sun."

Penny raised a brow and shifted in her chair. The short hem rose up her toned legs and showed her bare thighs. The tall chap waited dutifully before her but felt his armpits dampening his shirt as he grew ever more anxious. A feeling washed over him when he surmised the glamazonian had more than a casual interest in his physique.

"Really? Take off your shirt and show me."

Jimmy hesitated and then drew his top over his head, bearing his hairless chest. Sweat had trickled down from his underarms and the massive spread of his bronzed well well-muscled torso glistened in the daylight that streamed through the uncovered windows. The leather belt which tightened the waistband of his blue jeans emphasized his tiny waist and the denim hugged his chunky thighs delightfully. His face was filled with consternation as he stood half-naked in the presence of this ravishing female.

"Well. I do like to sunbathe whenever I go abroad. I prefer an all-over tan myself. And you?"

"Er..."

"Let me see your legs. Come on, I haven't got all day."

Jimmy shrugged and he dragged the zipper of his jeans down and tugged the denims down to his knees. The cool air of the air-conditioned room bathed his perspiring loins. His pulse raced as he stood patiently in silence. The wealthy gentlewoman got up and scrutinized his tanned thighs and calves. Now she was close up he inhaled her expensive scent and his dick began to take on breath-taking proportions in his tiny briefs. Her voluptuous figure was outlined to perfection in her clingy dress and the halter top cupped her swaying bosom deliciously as she circled the man.

"Hmm, interesting development. Do you have any white bits?"

"White bits?"

"Those parts of the body that don't normally see the sun."

Her face was charismatic with her fair hair framing the palest of skin. Her blue-grey eyes reflected a definite sexuality and his dick stirred as he understood she was simply a magnetic force to which he was drawn. A provocative smile came over her face as she suddenly tore his briefs down his taut thighs, revealing his milky white buttocks.

"Bloody hell, woman!"

Jimmy was over six feet tall and well-muscled, and the cock between his corded thighs looked to be almost nine inches long. As he began to rise to the occasion his organ stuck up like a poker. Penny squeezed it at the root and pointed it up at a right angle. He swallowed hard as slender fingers snaked around his erection and danced brazenly along his thumping shaft. Her scarlet-painted nails and frenetic caresses resembled the claw of a tigress.

"This is quite pale, but gaining more and more of a purplish hue."

Penny was delighted to find that he hung like a stallion. His manhood stiffened before her eyes, swelling with blood and throbbing for attention. The shaft was thick and vascular, and the head was fat and tapered nicely.

"You're putting me in an awkward position, Milady."

"What position do you want me to put you in?" she retorted with a cheeky grin, gripping his boner in a tight fist.

"I'm just a quiet small-town chap. All this is happening so fast."

"There is nothing small about you, young man. Or should I call you Jimmy the Jammer?"

"Oh, so you know a bit of my, um, prowess with the ladies."

"Quite. And as your employer, I demand you show me what you're made of."

Her Ladyship came close again, touching his chest with her big tits as she hugged him. She tilted her head up and kissed him passionately. It was the kiss of a sex-mad MILF who was up for anything and everything. Her tongue found his as his hands grabbed her bum and pulled her against him. His erection brushed the inside of her left inner thigh and her pussy became moist within seconds.

"Easy, tiger,"

Moving her hands back to their position, the ravishing noblewoman jerked his flagpole of a dick in both hands, pumping up and down so fast that they began to blur. Going onto her haunches in front of the dumbfounded man, she opened her mouth and latched onto the spongy tip. The experienced MILF continued to amaze as she used her tongue to make teasing circles around the helmet. With a yummy sound, Lady Penelope began to suck in inch after inch of solid dick into her throat.

Jimmy could only look on incredulously as his saliva-covered log stuck out of her face in an undignified manner. She then spat him out with a snort and a cough. Snot bubbles formed in her nostrils as she stepped back and let the top of her dress drop to reveal her vast mammaries. He watched her as she gathered up her great bosom to make one big tit. Jimmy thrust up into her enormous cleavage as she started to give him a tit fuck.

Jimmy bucked. His pelvis thrust up as he fucked the Amazon's vast globes. Penny dipped her head and her pursed lips met his darkened glans with sloppy kisses when his half-strangled shaft emerged from her fleshy envelope. She laughed as she squeezed harder and guided his rod along the slick velvet crevice of her beautiful boobs. The horny fellow didn't know what to do with his hands so he put them on his hips and as he plunged her depths more deeply. He looked down to see her mammoth breasts smothering his cock and her tongue licking and lapping on his knob.

"Oh, spit!"

Jimmy groaned out loud and tossed his back as he unloaded in her greasy cleavage. Penny felt his big balls swell as a river of cum cascaded out from between her tit tunnel and oak the front of her lowered dress. She released the meaty length of his dribbling but still hard cock and retrieved a Kleenex from the table and cleaned up her creamed cleavage.

"That won't come out. My dress is ruined."

Penny let the stained dress slide down her belly and shapely legs to gather at her high-heeled shoes. Jimmy gulped as he looked at her plump bottom and protruding mons that filled out her skimpy panties. As he gripped his aching prick he took in her exposed body, All bottom, thighs, and breasts. Despite her age, he thought the woman to be a voluptuous work of art. She sat in her chair, lifted her long legs, and drew her underwear off. She moved to the very edge of the seat and opened her thighs. Jimmy stared at her golden bush and noted how darker the colour was compared to her hair that flowed down her heaving tits.

"So, Jellyroll. I perceive your cock is still ready and willing despite that tsunami between my boobs. I want you to shag me. Be forceful with me too. Make me do the things you want. Fuck me like the man you claim you are."

Jimmy shrugged and moved in. There could be no backing down now. He got onto his knees and aimed his cock at her pussy mound. Her Ladyship smiled, her naked bottom shifting accordingly as he bumped his bell end against her wet folds. Inch by inch, he slid into her and her labia spread out accordingly.

"Larvelee! Niiice! I love it when a man enters me for the first time. I exist to be take cocks. To be fucked and pleasured by young and virile bucks. Give me all you have." He gave a shove and he speared her on half of his length. "Nice and big. Sweet."

With that compliment reaching his ears, Jimmy surged forward, driving his cock into her juicy muff like a battering ram. Each probing motion pushed his cock a little deeper into her cunt, and the eminent Lady at how he spread her out with his powerful and athletic pelvic thrusts. She clung to the armrests and tilted her chin up majestically as he slammed into her as per her request for a bit of rough. The fuck was exquisite, and in her cock-induced frenzy, she cupped her titanic tits. Jimmy's armpits flowed with sweat and his manly odour pleased the MILF as he began fucking her with faster and even brutal thrusts, crushing his groin against her muff each time he slid home. He became an animal, focused only on his own impending release, and Penny surrendered to the man had become, shrieking loudly as he positively reamed her quim.

"Marvelous! Top man. Use my cunt!"

Hammering away with punishing speed, Jimmy did just that as he leaned over and smothered the front of her left tit with his hungry mouth. Her inner thighs and belly were dappled in his sweat as he suddenly reared as it prepared to deliver his second load in just thirty minutes.

"Here we go!"

Thrusting home one last time, Jimmy pulled out prudently and came violently over her belly and boobs with incredible spurts of cum that spat out of his turgid dick. He erupted again and again in long gushes that grew weaker with each spasm of his loins. When he finally finished coming, Lady Penelope stared down in disbelief at his cock which astonishingly showed no sign of shrinking.

"Amazing, young man," she gasped as she raised her heaving, well-fucked body from the chair. "That was most impressive."

The blonde seductress pushed the ripped gardener in the chest and he flopped back in the same chair, his bum feeling the heat she had left. His boner stood upright and was slick with his cum and her juices. The wealthy aristocrat looked radiant, totally sexual, and all woman. Her enormous breasts jiggled and her broad hips and ample bottom swayed as she stepped closer. She raised a leg and his eyes focused on her moistened mound.

"Are you on Viagra?" she asked as she deposited her rump in his lap.

Jimmy shook his head as she kissed him hard on the mouth. Her right hand busied itself with fishing for his rock-hard organ which she lined up with her divine slit which nectar all over the flared cock head.

"Heavens!" she moaned piteously as she gradually impaled herself on his jumbo column of flesh.

She began to push her hips down, engulfing his length in her sloppy cunt. She inhaled deeply and she slammed her hips back and forth with his cock fully inside her molten pussy. He throbbed hotly inside her and his slickness made for a most satisfactory rut. She was also stretched wide from the earlier fucking and she began to rise and fall repeatedly and at a fair rate. Jimmy was in awe. He was being screwed by a much older woman who put into the shade most of his younger lovers. This ravishing beauty seemed to be in a perpetual state of ecstasy as her curvy body rocked in his lap. She moaned loudly and her blue-grey eyes rolled wildly as she wallowed in the tidal waves of pleasure that resulted in riding his pole. Her pussy spasmed and spurted her cum as she fell across his chest in bliss. Her lower body did not cease bucking as she allowed herself to cum.

"Do you have any more of that jam?" she managed to utter in her rapture.

"Yeah."

"Then you may cum inside me."

Penny's pussy clamped hard on his thick shaft as he finally unleashed another wad. Her head lolled back as she lost the strength to hold it up and she welcomed the creamy cum that rocketed up inside her. Her cunt quivered and pulsated around his twitching prick which she kept hotly lodged inside her.

"Where do you get all of this jizz?"

Jimmy grabbed onto her outlandish bosom as he sent spurt after spurt into her cunt. Even after three orgasms, the chap was stiff and hard. Penny sat motionless in his lap. Her divine body was glowing as she gathered her wits. Slowly, she let his dick slide out of her as she raised herself off his towering cock. She smiled as they both watched the trail of cum leaking from her well-used muff.

"That was outrageous. You must have two prostate glands. Quite amusing. I have a feeling you're going to fit in splendidly. Now go. I'm sure you have duties to perform. Toddle off, there's a good chap."

Jimmy gathered his things and made his way back to the outdoors. He took one more look at his handiwork. The still-naked noblewoman stood with her hands on her hips and with a superior expression on her face. She lit up a cigarette and took a long pull on it before exhaling blue smoke up to the ceiling. Did she do this sort of thing daily he wondered as he left her alone. Probably, he thought as he tugged his jeans back on.

END

12