Lauren, Ten

Story Info
can we do that again, and again, and ...?,
1.4k words
4.54
2k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lauren

Ten

"Wait! Let's check on my puppy."

So we peeked in on "Him" - fast asleep and curled up with his stuffed companion.

Up stairs and in my bedroom, Lauren pushed me back onto my bed. "I'm in charge Sailor, you just lay back and be a good boy."

I don't know where that was coming from, but I sure wasn't seeing any reason to resist.

She straddled my hips, positioning my cock at her pussy entrance. "What about foreplay?"

"Fuck any more fore play, I'm ready and so are you. Hang on I'm going for a ride." And she slid onto my prick. All the way to the root. And then she did something I've never experienced before - squeezing my cock without moving up. She just sat there, half looking at me, half looking inside herself, and squeezing then relaxing, then squeezing again. Damn that felt so good.

"You like?" All I could do was nod.

"That's good because I've been practicing since we met."

"Since I hit your car?"

"Oh yes. I knew we were going to end up like this. Now hold still and I'll show you what else I've been practicing." And she rose up until just my head was encased, and as she slid back down muscles fluttered against my cock.

"Oh Damn! Do that one more time and I'll come like crazy."

"Good, because I'm right there too."

I'm not sure who said what, or moaned the loudest, or even screamed. All I know is the first time I was in Lauren I had a religious experience. As she regained her composure Lauren slumped down to my chest and I wrapped her in my arms.

Totally spent, all I could do was hold her, kiss her neck softly, and murmur that I loved her.

"I know. I love you too."

"I don't know where that came from."

"Did you mean it?"

I laid there, silent, maybe everything depended on my answer. In fact I'm sure everything did. "Yes, I do mean it. maybe I loved you from day one and didn't know it."

Even as I spoke I felt Lauren silently exhale, as if she'd held her breathe.

I pulled her tightly against me. Belly to belly, tits to chest, lips to lips.

"Lauren Wilcox, I do love you."

She snuggled her head onto my shoulder. "Good answer sailor."

~~~

We showered and wandered back down stairs, me in shorts, she in one of my tee shirts. I liked that because it left her butt exposed.

"You like my ass, don't you?"

"Not just your butt, all of you, and not just your body, but your wit, and smarts."

She had a come-back but that's when "Him" whined. So we checked in on the little guy.

He wiggled like crazy as we came into the room, and sucked on Lauren's fingers when she picked him up. "I'll put together a bottle while you keep him entertained."

When I returned, bottle in hand, Lauren was cooing to him as he sucked a finger. I handed her the bottle and she did a quick swap. The pup just slurped his formula down. When he finished there was a little burp and he closed his eyes,

"I'm going to name him 'Danny'."

"What if he doesn't like Danny? Shouldn't he get a say in it?"

"Did your mother ask your opinion when she named you John?"

"Well no ..."

"Then shut up, dear. He'll love it."

"Yes Ma'am, thank you Ma'am."

"Smart ass."

"And you love me."

~~~

We slept a bit late and woke tangled together - my arms around her, her leg draped over my hip, my cock pressed into her belly. "Mmm, I could get used to waking like this." She murmured.

"What, sleeping until almost eight?"

"EIGHT? Shit, I'm going to be late for work!"

One shower, getting dressed and grabbing toast (I made that) and fifteen minutes later she was out the door.

Sipping coffee and munching on my toast I wandered into the sun room. Him, I mean Danny was sniffing, and piddling around the room. I gave him a bottle of milk and took him out to wander on the lawn.

Sitting on a step I kept an eye on him while I searched for vets on my phone. And spent the next forty five minutes trying to find one that didn't have a three week wait.

And then I hit one only ten minutes from my house that could see us in an hour. Welp! Get a quick shower, scoop up Danny, and head out with puppy tucked under my arm.

The vet was a young woman, just starting her own practice. Just her, one tech, and a receptionist. But she knew her business, went over the pup with a fine tooth comb. Literally - looking for fleas. I explained about finding him, double bathing, what care we'd managed overnight.

It turned out he was barely eight weeks old but in seemingly good health. She recommended giving him his first shots, and a second set a month later.

My next stop was going to be a mattress store, but then I thought maybe Lauren should have a say in that, so I cut to the grocery to lay in some real food.

Back home, Danny curled up with his stuffed buddy and went to sleep. It had been a strenuous day for the little guy. I called Lauren. "Hi, how's your day going?"

"I was going to call you on my lunch. Every body keeps staring at me. Maggie just smiles a lot. Fran, who never talks to me, asked if I had a good Labor Day."

"Yeah, you looked like you had your brains fucked out when you left this morning."

"No! I mean, no, I can't. It wouldn't look professional."

"Too late for that. What time is your lunch?"

"One."

"Okay, I'll text you the address of a mattress store, meet me there and we'll select one."

"Bring food, I'm starving."

~~~

We tested half a dozen before narrowing down to two. That's when Lauren popped the clerks eye's open by bouncing hard on both, then having me flop on my belly and telling me to fuck the mattress. She smiled at the clerk and remarked that only the best would do. Her response cracked me up. "Yeah, my husband said the same thing when we picked that one."

Lauren headed back to the office, consuming burger and fries as she drove. I completed the transaction and arranged to have my folks bed removed.

I'd decided it was time I took the Master Suite.

~~~

Every couple falls into a routine, I mean, you just do. Lauren moved into my place piece by piece. Clothes, makeup, 'products'. In mid November, by mutual agreement, we sat for a serious convo. Her apartment lease would be up at the end of the year, and really it wasn't much more than a mail drop by then, so we agreed my home was her home.

She resisted (just) a little with the old "what will people at the office say?" line.

I just said if they didn't already know where she now lived, they were never going to.

"And who the hell cares?" I'd like to say I took her to bed, but Danny had to go outside just then. You don't ignore a five or six month pup who has to go outside.

Things on the puppy front were working fine while I worked from home. Lauren went to work at eight, and I sat with coffee on the sun porch playing with Danny. When he had to go out - he went out. It was when I had to go to Spokane for a week that problems arose. Lauren couldn't get time off and the office was too far for a quick lunch break visit, and she wouldn't be home until after six. Not even a mature dog can hold it for that long.

Well we found a neighbor kid who's school schedule fit our need, so she got a key to the sun room back door and came around a couple times during the day. She did fine, Danny got his outings and someone to play with, and Lauren didn't have to worry about him. The girl made a nice chunk of change, and I have security cameras so I wasn't concerned about the house. Everyone happy.

~~~~~