Learning to Compromise Ch. 01

Story Info
A nude horny son & a hot agreeable & controlling Mom.
2.3k words
4.04
492k
76

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/31/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tzael2003
tzael2003
175 Followers

I am your average horny 18 year old who is trapped in what was a boring and ordinary life.

I am told that I look like my name sake, David, sculpted by that Italian guy except I long black shoulder length hair just to piss off my folks. Well now only my mom, but I will get to that.

My hair doesn't stop just at my head, it curls across my whole front, like a short low growing vines along my arms, legs and chest that all come to mass into a tight curly center around my cock and balls. There my Dad left me something to remember him by, I have balls like that statue of David -- golf ball size and my cut cock is flaccid five inches and a hard and stiff 1 half inch wide and seven inches in length. I know its measurements so exactly since I spend a lot of time thinking about my dick and balls. I'm addicted to jacking. Love it. And the last gift my Dad left me was that I'm a cum factory -- I can quickly create pre-cum and gush out a copious amount of cum. Really big loads and I seem to keep making the stuff, I hadn't had the time to check this out but it seems that for as many hours as I cared to jack I could always cum and always gush out nice big creamy loads.

Now about my Dad. He is wealthy and a hard worker, always flying off some where. His job took him across the globe and he made a lot of money doing whatever he was doing. So, this three bedroom house with the pool, hot tub, and large private fenced off back yard was fully paid for. He was generous to Mom, left her with savings, bonds or some such thing so she could afford a rich life style for this L.A. suburban neighborhood. She was the richest mom on this block for sure. But my Dad spent too much time with his many good looking and skinny secretaries -- he took at least one of them where ever he went, and not enough time with Mom. So, ultimately he dumped Mom for his harem of skinny secretaries.

Now, Mom is not skinny. She is a good looking Italian olive skinned, long wavy jet black haired and hot 30 something. She's tall and long legged, but not built according to today's Victoria's Secret mold. She's built in the old mold -- sturdy and hefty. I know her measurements cause I check out her underwear, she's got a lot of it, and it's all Victoria's Secret issue. She's got 38 DD tits and a large 38 size butt -- she's got what the classic hourglass form; almost, she got a middle age 'I've had a baby bulge' at the waist, it's I not that she's fat mind you, just pasty soft and well rounded. I figure she's a 34 inch waist. She is a knock out, a definite MILF as they say on the Net.

So, Dad left us a year ago, filed an annulment, my Catholic Mom would never go for a divorce and she's been alone ever since.

I was raised a good little Catholic kid and I rebelled once I hit my high school years -- just to piss off my Mom, my Dad couldn't care less. Also to piss off my Mom, I don't keep my addiction secret, I like to flaunt it. Although she never acknowledges all those cum stains on my bed sheets and in her sexy and soft panties that I occasionally borrowed - to shoot a wad into. I confess I fantasy about seeing my Mom wearing her that Victoria's Secret underwear all the time. She's got only two addictions that I know of -- lingerie and shoes. She has a closet full of high heeled shoes and boots of every color they make and draws and draws full of lingerie -- she must be one of the top best customers for VS!

So, I'm a rebellious teen and a lazy and messy one at that, typical. I do my best not to clean up and not to help out around the house. Why, bother, what else does she have to do? We use to continually fight, loud and rude on my part, about this and before I didn't give a fuck. But that changed, now I neat and tidy, ever so helpful around the house just to please her. What changed? That's the reason for this tale.

It was during the first week of summer, I was bored already and so passing the time like I often do setting in front of my computer, butt naked and checking out porn. That's another thing that upsets my Mom, my being naked. I love doing it since I know it offends her Catholic potty training. I flaunt my bare skin as much as I can get away with. Going to the shower in the morning, stuff like that and of course always naked in my bed room; and I leave the door open just so that she knows that I'm naked whenever she passes my room which she needs to do often. My bedroom is centrally located and to get most places you pass my door. So, I get to flash my Mom often.

As I was saying I was butt naked, horny sitting in front of my computer watching Net porn and jacked my lotion greased hard on. Just having the best of times when my Mom walked in to get my dirty laundry.

"David, how can you live like this! Dirty laundry strewn everywhere. You must be the dirtiest young man on this block."

Feeling unusually wicked and a bit pissed off -- I was on the verge of cumming, I swiveled my chair to face her, to show off my naked bod and my fully erect hard on in my greased hand.

"Yup, Mom, that's me alright! The winner of this years dirty teen award. Here's how I posed for my award pic."

My mom was looking hot as usual, in high heeled 'fuck me' slippers and a short red silk robe, wrapped tight enough to show off her sexy hour glass form, showing plenty of leg and opened just enough to reveal that killer cleavage of hers. She made my cock twitch and drool just seeing her.

"David why don't you get dressed and get decent! You're disgusting!"

I automatically reply, "Ah Fuck off Mom."

Then I notice something. I see her trying her best not to stare at my purple headed dick, glistening and drooling precum. Come to think of it, although she's seen my naked, to her vocal disgust, she has never seen my hard on before. Her eyes enlarged, big just like her nipples, at least that is what I imagine the size of her nipples to be. Ha! She can't take her eyes of my dick! I go and slowly stroke it -- using it like a snake hypnotizing its prey.

Damn, it's working. This is so hot. She's mesmerized by the sight of my hard dick and it's getting even harder knowing that she's looking at me. Got it feel good, I'm so hot and horny now!

She croaks out, "David, please stop that," her voice is low and breathy. I can see she's flushed from being turned on by my show. She can't hide it. "David, please I beg you"

Woo, hearing her beg me in that breathy voice makes me want to please her, do anything she asks. So, I do. Can't help myself, caught between too sources of pleasure my own cock and the sultry sound of my Mom begging me.

So I stop. I let go of my throbbing dick and let it hang out there twitching for attention. "Okay, I'll stop," her voice just gets to me I even say something nice for once, I apologize. "I'm sorry for being such an ass hole."

"David, what did I tell you about such language in my presence..."

"Yeah, sorry again."

"That's better. See, it's not so bad compromising once in a while. You be nice to me and I'll be nice to you. Compromise is a good thing, makes for a happier home."

Even as she speaks I can see her eyes never left me dick. She's still all hot and bothered at the sight of it, remembering what it looked like fully erect and ready to erupt. Then a evil thought crept out of my head like a single slick drop.

"Compromise," I said as if I just heard the word for the first time.

"Yes, compromise. Like I said, you do something for me, for instance clean up after yourself, and then I do something for you...perhaps bake your favorite devils food cake, for instance."

The thoughts were now coming faster and just waiting to burst out of my head.

"Let me get this straight, as long as I clean up after myself -- then you'll do something I want?"

"So, we're making a contract are we?"

"Yeah, we are. On my side I ...promise to clean up after myself and I'll even help you keep the house tidy but it's a two way street -- right?"

She hesitated a moment, not sure where this was going, "Right. It works both ways. I get something and you get something."

"And worth a lot to you to have a clean and tidy house, right?"

"Well yes, it is important to me."

"You'll like it a lot if I do that, right. Help you clean things up all the time."

"All the time, are you sure you're up for that?"

"Yeah, why not. All the time."

"So what is it that you want in return?"

It just gushed out, "I want you to let me walk around naked and not to give me a hard time when I jack off."

"What!" she didn't see that coming, neither did I. I wasn't thinking when I said it, but once I did -- damn that would be so hot. To be showing off all the time in front of her. That thought of it made my cock get all tingly and start to get a rise out of it.

"Yeah, I want you to let me be naked and jack off. You know I do it. Hell, it's not like you never saw a naked body and dick before."

"But you're my son and that's different."

"So what. It's not like being naked in your own home is illegal. Who would know? Who the fuck would care?"

"David don't use that word with me."

"Or what? You always threaten me, but you don't do anything about it. Hey, the next time I say it you can spank me. My naked butt will be hanging out so it will make it easy for you to slap me a good one!"

"I real should spank you for being so foul mouthed and ....dirty."

"Yeah, I dare you," I stand up and lean over, sticking my bare ass right at her, "I dare you to do it. You're just talk -- no action. This will prove it! Go ahead slap my fucking ass."

She did it.

She just hauled off and slapped my bare ass.

I could feel the hot sting on my ass cheek. It felt good. We were both silent and frozen. Me, naked with a red tingling ass and her all tussled and hot.

"I'm sorry...but you deserved that. You provoked me."

"Ah its okay, I did deserve it."

"But I hit my own son. I've never done that before."

"Yeah, and it's about time you did. I was being a smart ass."

"Yes you were being a ...smart ass."

We both laugh. First time I ever heard anything like a dirty word come out of her luscious and pristine lips.

Still all feeling embarrassed and joking and it just shoots out of me, couldn't help myself,

"So what about our deal?"

"Oh you mean the one where you go around all naked and you have to clean up the house? That one?"

"Yeah, I will be like your naked servant -- cleaning the house for you. If I ever get out of line you can slap my ass again to teach me a lesson."

"Honey, you really like being undressed all the time? Doesn't it feel odd?"

"Nah. I do like it. I really do. So, what's the big deal, how about all that talk of compromising?"

"Being undressed will really please you? Not serious?"

"Yes Mom I am."

"Well, as you said, it's not like I never seen a man naked before. All right, I give in, anything for some peace in this house."

"That's fantastic! I love you Mom, you're the best."

And I rushed to give her a big hug. Feeling her semi -- naked under the robe like that, feeling my bare skin crushed against the soft smoothness of the fabric and the softness of her body beneath those thin layers started to make me hard again. My dick started to press up against her. Odd thing was, neither of us ended the embrace all that quickly.

She didn't stop me and I didn't want it to end.

"Ahh, David..."

"Oh sorry..."

As I release her I caught a glint in her eye, I mischievous twinkle that I never saw before.

"I believe my servant has a job to do? There are dirty clothes to wash and dishes to clean?"

"Oh yeah, right Mom, anything you say."

So that's how it all started. I spent the summer naked having some good clean fun. And I do mean fun. It gets better, but that's for another time.

tzael2003
tzael2003
175 Followers