Legatus Pt. 01

Story Info
She serves the Master of a Roman Villa.
2.8k words
4.37
5.1k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The master of the villa returned after a long campaign in the North. He had been off battling the Gauls for nearly two years with only two visits to his home. After the latest victory, he would be able to spend more time tending to his business. The Emperor was far to the South and had little concern of the Northern provinces these days.

As Legatus, he commanded a Roman Legion of more than five thousand men. His villa and lands were protected by two Centuries of his soldiers during peacetime. His personal guard was made up of twenty of his most trusted calvarymen. They rode into the courtyard with him on that warm afternoon.

As he climbed down from his large white stallion, he was greeted by the servants from his household. The horses were moved to the stables and he entered the portico to his house.

He was generally considered a fair man and was well liked by most of his servants. Most had come to the villa as slaves, either captured in battle or purchased for their skills. After ten years of service they were typically given their freedom. Many stayed on as paid servants. They greeted him and welcomed him home.

He was told of the preparations for a huge welcoming feast the next day. Gaius Marrious always enjoyed a celebration and this one would last at least three days. Already the smell of the meat being cooked on large spits in the courtyard reminded that he hadn't had a good meal in the three weeks of travel he'd spent to get home.

Before entering the villa proper, his squire helped to remove his leather breastplate and leggings. The armorer took his sword belt and weapons to be maintained. The under tunic and short leggings were soaked in the sweat of a long journey.

His wife, Livia met him at the door. She smelled of fresh flowers and vanilla. They had married young, by arrangement between their families. But over the last three decades together they had fallen in love and lust with each other. Four sons and two daughters had been born to them, all with children of their own now.

Livia was three years younger than Gaius' fifty five years. She was barely five feet tall with the blonde hair of the Northern people and piercing blue eyes. Six children had given her a large ample bosom, even then, her breasts were very large for a woman of the time. Her amazing curves continued around to her backside which was also curvy and sensuous.

She embraced him and kissed his mouth. Her tongue explored his and instantly he found himself aroused. It had been ages since he had her. She pressed into him, meeting his arousal with her soft belly. After breaking their kiss, she stepped back from him.

"You smell of horse and sweat and travel. Go and bathe before you dare touch your delicate flower of a wife!" She grinned and sent him off. She yelped when he slapped at her round ass. He was also rewarded with the feel of her flesh under her thin Summer toga.

She leaned back towards him and whispered "Dear husband, you should be sure to eat and drink, perhaps nap. You will need your strength this evening." He smiled to himself. Her voracious appetite for acts of love was well known to him, and to many members of his household staff.

Then he thought to himself "Perhaps I should be prepared for her or I could be injured!" The thought of surviving so many battles only to die in bed while servicing his wife made him chuckle. But he couldn't imagine a better way to go.

He entered the bath and was greeted by Julia, his personal servant and Marcus, his barber. Marcus had been with the Legatus since his first command as Centurion. Marcus was as skilled with the razor as he was with the Roman gladius sword.

As he sat on the marble step, Marcus cut his hair and then shaved his beard off, leaving him with a smooth face for the first time since the previous Fall. Marcus commented that Gaious' hair had gotten grayer since his last trim. "War takes its toll on this old body." was his response.

"Right!" Snorted Julia, with a quiet laugh. She had known him for her whole life. And for many years, she had known that he was anything but old, especially in bed.

Julia was the daughter of slaves captured in Britannia. Her father had died long ago and her mother worked in a kitchen of Gaious' senior Centurion.

Julia was in her twenties, her hair was long and fiery red, a rarity in the empire. Her eyes were sapphire blue. She had been freed after the death of her father and she stayed in the villa as a servant. Rather quickly she found favor with the master and mistress of the villa and came to be a part of their personal household.

Her body had lovely curves of a healthy house maid. Her breast ere large, firm and set high on her chest. Their weight pulled them down, but the heft made for an extremely enjoyable motion under her tunic as she walked through the courtyard or market. They were even more beautiful when they were uncovered. She had soft and very sensitive pink nipples that seemed to be constantly erect. Her ass was set high and tight above her long legs. The Summer sun left her freckled on her unprotected skin.

After finishing the master's haircut, Marcus gathered his tools, cleaned up the hair and left the bath.

The bath room was covered in marble. There was a large tub in the center, with room the sides around for lounging. Two fires burned along the side of the room, with huge iron pots filled with water. Other buckets of tepid water were placed nearby. Julia filled a bucket with a mix of hot and tepid water and brought it to his side. She began to undress him, stripping him of his travel attire. First the soft shirt that was worn under his leather, then his leggings and finally his loincloth.

He sat down against one of the marble lounges. He was tired and sore from his travels and mentioned his age again.

"Hardly the body of an old man" she commented. He was lean and strong. Covered in hair to match his salt and pepper head. She used a large sponge to wash his head and body. He sat with his eyes closed, breathing deeply and clearly relaxing. She knew he was tired when she worked her way along his belly and down to his cock. As she washed it, he barely stirred. She washed him to his legs and even his feet. He didn't speak and she completed the first wash.

While he rested, she filled the large tub with warm water, scented oils and soap. Then she called to him to move to the tub. He stood slowly and walked to the tub. She saw the scars of battles long ago in the light of the room. She found him very sexy.

She had not always felt this way, when he first brought them here she hated him for how he had humiliated her father. Later as she got older, she saw him treat her father respectfully, eventually freeing her father and placing him in charge of important projects across Gaious' vast holdings. Her father often provided insight on infrastructure and managing the properties which the master appreciated and heeded.

She learned from the others in the villa that he was a kind and fair man. The only servants put to whip were those that stole from him.

The most intriguing thing about him was when some of the household women spoke of his prowess in bringing pleasure. After hearing that gossip, she paid him more attention. He was very sensual with women, a hand placed on a hip, or butt, or shoulder. Even moving her hair, he seemed in control.

He was confident in talking to women and often took the measure of a woman as he spoke to her. Measuring her, undressing her with his eyes. Rather than feeling ashamed, most woman seemed to want his approval. She had seen the wives of Senators and kitchen servants respond the same way to his attention.

Then one day he seemed to notice Julia. She was in his room preparing his bed. He came into the room, fresh from his bath. Using a towel to dry himself. He said her name softly, as she looked up, he stared at her. Leered at her. He moved close to her, pressing against her. He took her head and pulled her into his mouth. She instantly melted into him he smelled so fresh and his mouth tasted so sweet. Apples? She didn't remember. But the next few hours were burned into her mind forever.

Even years later, she would moisten at the memory of that first day. His hands were firm on her like no man had ever been. He pulled her clothes off in a single move. Then pushed her back onto the bed. He had taken her like no man had ever taken her. His mouth, his hands, his hard cock all found unique ways to bring her to orgasm. She had more orgasms in those first hours than she had experienced in the entire year before.

The sound of a splash as he sat in the bath brought her attention back to the present.

She stepped out of her own tunic and joined him in the bath. She slid into the tub behind him. Beginning the process in clean fresh water would him completely prepared for the evenings social events. She washed his hair again, taking time to wash it deep and clean. Her legs were wrapped around his hips. Her groin was pressed against his back. She was becoming aroused from being this close to him after so many months apart.

As she continued to reach around and use the sponge to wash his chest, her nipples rubbed against his back and stiffened. The two very erect nubs sent tingles throughout her body. He shifted his weight and his hand moved behind him between hers.

He didn't search or hesitate, he just went immediately to her excited sex. His thumb and finger were rubbing her before she could defend herself. He managed to arouse her completely. Within moments of his touch the first orgasm rippled through her groin. She tried to squirm back but he pressed his hand against her again. Her own body betrayed her and her legs spread wider giving him access.

He took it. His thumb slid deep into her and begin a rhythmic action. He somehow rubbed her clit and pumped in and out of her at the same time. This time Julia leaned against the back of the tub and closed her eyes. Venus herself would have been pleased with the moan that slipped from Julias lips. Another wave rolled through her lower body.

She knew she had to pace herself. To maintain some control. He turned and faced her. Leaning up to kiss her mouth. While his left hand remained inside her, his right hand moved to her nipple. His warm wet hand on her already sensitive nipple twisting it forcefully. He continued to kiss her as she arched her back and had the third orgasm in a string.

Her breath was lost. His mouth covered hers when she let out a deep moan. He broke the kiss and smiled at her. "Enjoying yourself lover? Ive only just started."

He lifted her to the side of the tub and spread her legs. She braced herself, knowing what came next. His magical tongue slowly licked along the back of her thigh and to the base of her ass. Then he moved inside her thigh, bypassing the wet area in most need of his attention. His tongue moved up the crease of her thigh and pelvis. Then he began twirling it slowly in long ovals. His hands on each nipple. Torturing them with squeezes and flicks. Without even touching Julia's sex he brought her to another orgasm.

He took so much joy in torturing her like this. If she tried to move her engorged clit to him he would make her wait even longer. After an eternity, he moved his tongue to her lips. Up and down, occasionally brushing across her throbbing clit. Finally, thank the gods, he attacked her clit with his mouth and tongue.

Gaious would spend hours pleasuring her pussy with his mouth. She had never had a lover like him. He knew so many ways to bring her right to edge and then stop just before she exploded. Or he would vigorously play with her clit until it caused her to spasm involuntarily. He had been the first to get her so excited that she squirted fluids out of her pussy. The first time she was certain it was urine, but later she learned it was some other fluid. And when it happened, the experience was amazing. Since then others had driven Julia to that level of orgasm. But not many. Livia had done it many times.

Her master was about to be sprayed again. Luckily he was still in a tub when she exploded. He never missed a beat and continued twisting her nipples and licking her clit while she sprayed him with her cum.

Minutes, hours or days later he stopped. She had lost track of time.

He stood up and walked to the table in the center of the bath. Poured a glass of wine and took a handful of grapes. As he walked back to her, his hard cock swayed back and forth. Her mouth watered at the thought of what he would do with it. She didn't have to wait long for him. He rolled her over on to her stomach and bent her over the side of the tub.

When he took her, and there was no doubt he was taking what was his. Under Roman law, she was a free woman. But she knew she was still a slave to his cock. He might as well brand her for all it mattered. She grunted as he pounded deep into her.

"Old man? That doesn't feel like an old man!" She gasped.

"The road was long without companionship. A man shouldn't wait too long between loads. The backup is unhealthy." He grabbed her long hair and pulled her head back.

"Oooh Fuck!" He groaned as his sperm sprayed deep inside of her. What felt like a bucket of his essence shot from him as he came.

She came again as her pussy enveloped his throbbing cock. She was too exhausted to even move to clean herself. She lay there and a thought went through her head. She mentally counted. She smiled to herself as she realized that he had likely just planted their second child deep in her womb. She laid face down on the cool tile, waiting to regain strength in her legs.

The master of the villa sat back in the warm water of the bath. As he tried to regain his breath, he leaned his head back, looking at Julia's spread legs. Damn, but she had a fantastic ass. Her legs were slightly spread nicely framing her lovely pink pussy and her tight pink asshole. He did enjoy taking her there as well. Her pussy lips spread slightly each time she took a breath, and his cum glistened as it dripped on her engorged lips.

He would have her again, soon.

...

She rose to clean herself and left him snoring quietly on the bench. She fought the urge to crawl on top of him and melt into his chest. She had missed him during his long absence. But she knew her work would not wait.

After dressing herself, she left the bath and went to the master's sleeping room on the second floor. The room was as large as the house she had grown up in. Twenty feet on each side. The large window on the outside was covered with a sheer curtain that kept the dust out. A heavier tapestry was used at night to keep the cold out. The wardrobe held most of the clothing and personal items.

She went to the large bed in the center of the room. And stripped the bedding. The bed smelled of sex and the bedding was still damp from the activities of the previous night. Livia, the mistress of the house had a sexual appetite that rivaled her husbands. Like most Romans, their sexual activities were not restricted to their spouses. In Livia's case, there were few boundaries.

As mistress of the villa she quietly, but clearly managed her home. Behind closed doors, Livia was clearly in charge. A fact that was never lost on Julia.