Legends' Day 02 - Coming Soon

Story Info
Readers: July 4th will be a special treat for you!
295 words
55.3k
20

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/29/2022
Created 03/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Literotica
Literotica
2,129 Followers

[Editor's Note: Lit welcomes any authors who'd like to come together for a special themed posting day. Contact us anytime if you have an idea for an author event, challenge, or themed collaboration!]

Legend's Day II - like the first Legend's Day - has been tirelessly organized by blackrandl1958. Here are a few words from the organizer:
-

When we held our Legends’ Day event on St. Patrick’s Day, the emails started pouring in, asking for a second day to include authors we didn’t get to include in the first event. Many suggestions for possible authors were made, and we wrote to as many as possible. These are the Legends who responded and promised stories.

This list is not exclusionary. There are many authors who are Legends that we could include, but for various reasons, did not. Some did not respond, some dropped out for personal reasons and some responded, but declined.

This day is for the readers, to thank you for supporting the site and the authors.

Thanks to all the authors, editors, and to Laurel for her help and encouragement. Thanks to Ahazura who emailed authors and did valuable work for the event.

July 4th will be a day for reading. You may expect to see stories from:

Amyyum

Andyhm

Britease

Carvohi

Coaster2

DeYaKen

DTIverson

JakeRivers

Jidoka

JustPlainBob

Maninconn

MattblackUK

PostScriptor

RPSuch

StangStar06

SW_MO_Hermit

Vandemonium1

Woodmanone


*

Thanks to all - authors and readers alike. A big thank-you to blackrandl1958 and Ahazura for their hard work on this project.

Literotica
Literotica
2,129 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
101 Comments
JbRobertssonJbRobertssonover 6 years ago
Fantastic...

Thanks to Randi and Ahazura for getting this set up and taking all the abuse from the puny-brains. How delicate and fragile they must be to find so many things to be offended about. It's a great list of authors. Let's be grateful for what we have and NOT upset about what we don't. Know what I mean?

InsigniaInsigniaover 6 years ago
It took a while

But why speed through this buffet. Every single one of these stories was excellent. There were a few typos and the Greek v Roman deity debacle was sonething I didn't catch until the comments. The event lasted 10 days for me and was the best LW series I can recall. It may have lacked the cuck featuures that some applaud but hey if you can go two weeks without a cream pie it may not be such a big deal really. Thanks to all the authors and commentors who made this so entertaing and even informative.

I was wondering in lieu of quarterly legends days, which are no doubt, very difficult to organize, have some reader designated hall of fame type lists featuring things like: The most bat shit crazy LW, The most "Honorable" husband, The biggest slut, The creepiest cuck, etc. Just an idea.

Needless to say, but I will any way; thank BR 549 I mean 1958 for all of your effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Jidoka?

Am I missing something - there is a link to Jidoka's page but no new story?

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 6 years ago
The Cream Rises to theTop

At last! Stories with some substance, proper character development, a beginning, a middle and an end, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

Vote 1* for 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐁 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐘 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐄™ (that's what her clients call her) aka BONNIE/VASTIE aka NEEDYOU200 aka 5+ANNONY!

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

And Then The Light Bulb Went On One Christmas gift too many.in Loving Wives
Burning Down The House - The Stories No prisoners taken in these stories of love, loss, and justice (at least, closure).in Loving Wives
Welcome to the New World - The Stories What happens when the gender power balance shifts?in Loving Wives
The Magical Mystery Tour - The Stories Read all the Magical Mystery Tour event stories!in Loving Wives
Just Once Wife is seduced by a serial seducer.in Loving Wives
More Stories