Lesbian's Reality Altering Ring 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I bred her.

I suckled hard.

"That's it!" Erika gasped.

My tongue danced across Erika's clit. Her pregnant belly quivered over me as she threw back her head. Her milk-heavy tits heaved as she cried out in ecstasy. Her moans echoed down the street, bringing applause from the woman who had started watching. In that wonderful moment, her tangy pussy juices flooded my mouth.

My girlfriend came.

I licked and lapped at her twat, gathering up the flood of juices that poured out of her pregnant snatch. I slid my hands over her round belly as I drank her cream. I reveled in the pleasure, My cunt on fire. I was so eager for the relaxing massage with her.

And for our daughter to be born.

My tongue licked and lapped at her pussy folds. I gathered up the cream spilling out of her. Her moans echoing around us as she quivered through her ecstasy. I so loved making Erika cum. It was such a delight to give her such bliss. I was so glad I had her.

"Kimberly!" she moaned.

She shuddered through her pleasure, her moans joining with the claps. I drank in the attention as I licked at her pussy. She gasped, her orgasm hitting that wonderful peak. I took one last lap at her twat before I rose. My heavy breasts dragged over her pregnant belly as I came to look face-to-face with her.

"Ready to be massaged?" I asked, arching my eyebrows.

"I'm ready to do anything with you, Kimberly," she moaned and leaned forward. Her round belly pressed into my stomach as she cupped my face and kissed my lips stained with her pussy juices.

I was so glad to have her.

To be continued...