Letters: Something's A Bit Queer 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even Marc's eyes were wide open as he watched the two women in the throes of passion. "Come over here boy," he beckoned to Scott as the younger man took up a position between his legs and took Marc's cock in his mouth. Scott loved sucking cock. He loved the way it grew in his mouth. The soft flesh which hardened, filling his mouth as he bobbed up and down, slobbering as his own saliva slid down his lips, slurping loudly.

Roxie felt Anna's legs shaking and she knew it wasn't long before the young girl climaxed.

"That's right baby, feel my cock, feel me deep inside that pussy," she purred as Anna groaned her acknowledgement. Then it happened. A wave of pleasure wracking her body as her head thrashed back and forth on the couch.

"Fuck, oh fuck...that feels so fuckkking good," Anna almost shouted.

Scott had to look back over his shoulder as the slapping of wet flesh and Anna's cries filled the room. "Yea, baby, cum for me. Cum for Roxie," the woman coaxed as Anna's hips rose up to meet her.

Anna fell limp but Roxie kept moving, twisting side to side, deep, in and out as she kept fucking the young girl. Anna didn't think she could keep going but somehow, some way, she started moving back into her and soon the two were fucking again, hard, deliberate.

In the meantime Scott worked Marc's shaft moving his right hand up and down the slippery member as he fed the crown into his mouth. Allowing his tongue to move all around the crown of his cock. Scott loved the taste of his precum and the texture of the penis as he moved it in and out of his mouth. Marc holding the back of his head, guiding his young protégé.

Marc smiled as he thought of how far Scott had come in just the last couple of months. As he looked over at Anna under assault from a transsexual woman and Scott sucking his hard cock, he had transformed this rather average couple into two sexual sluts -- toys in his little game.

He loved where he had taken them but he couldn't help but laugh knowing where he intended to still push them - further and further into a sexual black hole they could never escape. He would push the envelope further and as much as he knew Scott would do anything he asked -- he wondered how far Anna would go.

Marc was snapped from his thoughts by Roxie. "Fuck girl! I'm gonna cum," she declared as she slowed and then pulled off the condom.

Roxie took her slick member in her fist and aimed it to Anna's pussy and launched. Load after load of cum splattered across Anna's lower belly, on her pussy, and leg as Anna herself seemed to cum again.

Roxie stood as her cock hung at her waist. She looked over at Marc and gave him a lustful smile. The woman walked over to the table, picked up her wine glass and shot down the remainder of the liquid. "Fuck that was good," making no distinction between the wine or pussy.

Roxie went into the restroom and returned after having wiped off the remaining cum with a cloth, and then slipped back on her dress. Then she tumbled onto the couch beside a spent Anna.

The young girl looked over at Scott who had sat silently watching the scene unfold. Anna let her fingers wander south, touching the hot cum on her belly. Then she surprised even herself as she picked up her finger and held it in Scott's direction.

"You want this baby? You don't want it to go to waste do you?" she teased holding it up.

Marc was shocked at Anna's boldness. Certainly not something he expected but he looked down at Scott on the floor, transfixed. "Go ahead boy...." He coaxed.

Scott crawled over on his knees and positioned himself between her outstretched legs. Lowering his mouth, he sucked the cum off her smooth belly and then moved down. He let his tongue swipe at her used pussy and then closed his mouth over it. Soon he was sucking, licking the swollen pussy lips. Anna grabbed the back of his head pulling him further and further into her wet swollen pussy.

Anna stared back at Marc as her former lover devoured her cunt. Then she smiled.

Marc couldn't help wonder what was she really thinking as Scott was totally engrossed in her pussy, licking every drop. Yes, he loved cock. There was no question of that but he also loved, desired the taste of her pussy. Marc had shown a side of Scott he never knew but at this moment -- just right now -- his tongue was buried deep in her pussy. Right now - she owned him - again.

Marc's eyes stared back at Anna, neither blinking, giving ground. Anna smiled at him knowing he might be in control for the moment, but this was perhaps nothing more than a game and she had a few cards to play herself. He had taken the first few hands but she was patient and learned quickly and her best hands were yet to be played.

12