Letters: Something's A Bit Queer 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God that feels so good. So fucking good," Ashley groaned.

"I think our girl likes lesbian sex. You like Vickie fucking you baby? You like giving yourself to another girl?" Elaine purred as she continued to hold my lovers head in her lap.

"Yes I do! Yes I fucking do!" Ashley exclaimed as she went back kissing me. She was thrashing, bucking wild against me. "Fuck I'm cumming!" she panted. "I'm fucking cumming. Shit, give me that cock. Fuck my pussy," Ashley encouraged me.

"As turned on as I had been with Elaine in all the times we had been together, I'm not sure I ever felt like I did at that moment as Ashley crashed her pelvis against mine. She came so hard. Our faces were maybe an inch apart when she bent up and kissed me.

"Ashley lay there collecting herself and eventually looked at the clock and said she had to go. She was supposed to be going to dinner with everyone and even now she was unsure if shed make it back in time. Ashley slipped on her clothes leaving me on the floor. The cock still hanging between my legs."

"I'll never forget Elaine smiling, looking at my strapon and saying, no sense letting that go to waste as she slipped off her shorts and spread her legs exposing her gorgeous pussy."

"No, and there's no sense not getting back to this," Anna said as she dove back into Vickie's pussy.

Vickie spread her legs allowing Anna to move closer, as she worked her pussy with her fingers while smothering her clit with her mouth. Anna had only spent one day with Vickie but she already knew she was a completely changed woman. She loved pussy. Needed it. Right now Anna had one thought and that was to make her lover cum.

She didn't know what tomorrow would bring. But she knew she had never felt like this before. Marc had said she would be here for three days. Anna smiled knowing that she was just getting started. This was just day 1. What was in store for day 2?

There had been a time, just days ago when she wondered how her boyfriend Scott could be turned by another man. Scott didn't just like to have sex with men now. He didn't just prefer cock - he had to have it. He was totally into cock - owned by cock.

Now she understood. Anna loved pussy. Now, she didn't just prefer it - she had to have it. Anna was totally into pussy... owned by pussy. There was no turning back. The question now was would she ever be with a man again? Would she want to?

12