Life Hack

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She let go of stupid fears and notions of anything outside of this woman's attention. She was human god dammit, she didn't need to be any more and couldn't be any less despite herself. This was what she wanted, what she'd always wanted.

"Briiii-" Mel moaned.

"Mmmhmmmm," the purring response came.

Bri continued her powerful thrusting and grinding. Harder and faster, massaging every part of her body. "Brianna. Say it."

Melissa took the woman's head with both hands so she could bear witness to what was hers. She rolled her hips against Bri's power, ran her hands through her hair and, biting her lip so hard she swore she drew blood, she mewled. "B-uh-"

"Say it," Bri cooed. She pulled Mel's hair back, arching her like a bow.

Melissa reached over her head even as her feet slid up the girl's back. She felt her orgasm rushing at her from the tips of her toes and fingers, surging through her entire body at the speed of Bri's lust. Mel tried to hold off, she swore she did, but it was too much: seeing this woman work so hard for her, to be this cradled and cared for. She was so safe.

Nothing to fear.

Her thick, meaty legs quivered wrapped around Brianna, her body shuddered. She reached up to touch her lover but her muscles spasmed, she moaned hot- hard and needy. Half prayer, half pleading: "Briannnaaaa"

"Good girl," Mel heard somewhere. Her body convulsed and she jerked, every part of her being fired with the name Brianna writing itself into her very soul- again and again she spasmed and convulsed. Fingers inside her stretched her wide, demanding her submission- never satisfied. She came again and again. Squirted all over Brianna's torso as the girl demanded more and more.

"Goooooood girllll," Mel whimpered. She couldn't stop herself. She shoved back against Bri's shoulders. It was no good. She couldn't move. Her orgasm rocked through her again and again- harder and harder, she could do nothing but ride what never seemed to end. Brianna pushed her down, sealed her lips with a kiss even as another body shattering orgasm ripped her air from her lungs. It came out as a scream. Her body tightened so hard she actually felt Bri's fingers get shoved out of her; she couldn't breathe, her knees and arms were trembling with such ache that they felt like noodles slopping about Bri's body. Useless to her, but servant to her lover.

The moment lasted forever, each heart beat slammed fresh blood into her over worked limbs and Melissa gained some part of herself- enough to feel the stinging tears in her eyes. She whimpered and clutched Bri with her trembling body.

"Hi, Melissa. . . .welcome back."

Mel kissed her. She was safe. She was human.

"Hi, B- b- Brianna."

They laid there like that for quite some time. Eventually Bri helped ease her up the bed and gave her a pillow. Wordlessly she cradled Melissa, stroking her hair into the long hours of the evening until Bri fell asleep.

Melissa laid there completely naked to her new reality; there was no hiding any more. There was only the understanding of the world and the situation. But she wasn't facing it alone any more- Bri had shown her it was possible to look at things in a new way, that they could approach it as humans. That they could connect and be. They could laugh and love and- have blinding orgasms against the back drop of infinity.

That could be okay.

All it took was reaching out- at that thought she raised her free hand, the one not cuddling Brianna, and tapped out a message to a number. The icon next to that number depicted a young woman wearing a top hat.

"Hey, I'm sorry it's been a while. I was doing some thinking."

The bubble next to the icon swelled. "User is typing. . ."

Mel smiled.