Life's Too Short

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once more she hugged me, only this time it was loving and gentle. Then she kissed me on the cheek and stood up. For the briefest of moments my eyes were level with her pussy, the smell of her musk drifting up my nose right before she stepped aside.

"Look, there's no one on the platform. Let's swim out there sweetie," she said, reaching down to take my hand.

For anyone watching we looked just like two lovers strolling hand in hand, not a mother and son. When we reached the water's edge we dove in at the same time. It didn't take long before we reached the side of the platform where someone had bolted a swimming pool ladder to it. Mom went up first, then I followed. From here we had a nice view of the entire lake. I sat on the edge with my feet dangling over the side barely touching the water and took a good look around. I scanned the shoreline starting with our spot first. There were five other couples besides us out here. My eyes roamed over Mike and Crystal, then moved on to the next couple a few yards from them. They too were an elderly couple, both bronzed skinned from spending lots of time in the sun. My eyes moved past them until they settled on another couple lying comfortably on a blanket, their faces hidden under wide-brimmed straw hats. It was hard to judge their age, but both seemed to be in decent enough shape that I assumed they were probably in their forties. The last two couples were at the far end of the lake sharing a spot. It was easy to see that they were friends. Real good friends. One guy was lying on his back, a woman sitting on his face with another one clearly riding his cock in the reverse cowgirl position while sucking the cock of the guy standing in front of her. It was truly a boner inducing sight.

Mom had joined me and was sitting with her feet over the side too. She seemed to be lost in thought, because she jumped when I tapped her on the shoulder.

"Check that out," I told her nodding my head toward them.

"Oh My God!" mom gasped.

She watched for several long moments before turning my way and asking, "Don't they have rules about people doing things like that?"

With a laugh I replied, "It's okay to say fucking, Mom."

Fixing me with a stern look, she said, "Okay. Don't they have rules against people fucking where everyone can see?"

"Actually there are only three rules out here. Number one is no cameras allowed. Secondly, everyone must remove all the trash they brought with them. And number three, which is my favorite by the way, what happens at the lake stays at the lake," I told her.

Glancing back toward the couples she said, "I'm not sure how I feel about that going on."

Placing my hand on her back I said, "It's just people enjoying their lives, Mom, nothing more, nothing less."

"Well, they certainly look like they're enjoying themselves," she snickered.

After that we spend another half an hour taking turns diving into the water and just basically goofing off. It was during one of the times mom was in the water I decided to do a cannon ball. I landed right next to her, the wave of water I created splashing her face. When I came up she immediately jumped on me and held me under. Wanting to tickle her so she would release her hold on me, I reached up aiming for her ribcage. Instead my hands landed on her breasts. I knew what I had a hold of instantly. There's no mistaking the feel of soft pliant breast flesh, especially when the nipples on said breasts spring to attention. That's what mom's did, I could clearly feel her hardened nipples pressing into the palms of my hands. I knew I should just let them go, but some part of me didn't want to. I gave them both a gentle squeeze before lightly pinching her nipples between my thumbs and forefingers. Mom released her grip on my head and kicked away allowing me to surface for a much-needed breath of air.

I thought for sure I'd gone too far, but when I looked at her she just stared back with a dreamy look on her face. It was a moment before she said anything.

Softly she said, "You shouldn't touch me there, I have very sensitive nipples."

Since she hadn't chastised me I immediately switched into playful mode.

"Ohhhh reaaalleee!" I teased, my eyebrows going up and down while I pulled my hands out of the water and made pinching gestures with my fingers.

A smile broke across her lips, then she screeched, "You wouldn't dare!"

As soon as I made a move in her direction she let out another squeal and swam toward the ladder. She was half way up when I caught her. I'm sure our giggles could be heard from the shore as she swatted my hands while pulling herself the rest of the way up. I hung onto the ladder for a bit just watching her as she settled down. Damn, she has got some firm cheeks I thought proudly. Once I was back in control of my hormones I joined her on the platform. I was so pleased that she was finally loosening up. We sat with our feet in the water relaxing for some time when suddenly mom turned toward me.

"I want to thank you for this," she waved her hand to encompass the entire lake before continuing, "And for not telling your friends I'm your Mother. They'd probably find it very disgusting that a mother and son were running around naked in front of each other."

Placing my hand on her knee, I said, "I didn't tell them because it's none of their business. But I can assure you, as far as Mike and Crystal are concerned, they wouldn't be disgusted at all that we're related."

"Why not?" she asked, placing her hand on top of mine.

"Because they're related too," I answered.

She chuckled and said, "Yeah, they're married. Duh!"

Gripping her knee a little tighter I said, "Actually they aren't married, they just live together. What I was gonna tell you is, they're related because they are Brother and Sister."

"Oh, okay," she paused for a second before continuing, "Well it's nice that they are close enough that they feel comfortable seeing each other naked."

"That's not what I was...oh never mind. How about you Mom? Are you feeling comfortable being naked with me?"

She removed her hand from mine and reached up to lightly touch the side of my face, "Surprisingly yes. You're quite easy on the eyes."

"You're just saying that because you have to," I laughed.

She got a far-off look in her eyes, then stared toward the shore and softly said, "No. No I'm not."

I glanced toward her and was shocked to see her nipples growing hard as she stared dreamily off into space. I couldn't help but wonder if she was having un-motherly thoughts about me. I knew I was having thoughts about her that I shouldn't.

She broke my train of thought when she said, "I wouldn't mind some more wine."

I stood up and helped her to her feet. I think I caught her off-guard when I bent over and gave her a small peck on the cheek. I saw a blush on her face just before we dove back into the chilly water.

Just like when we entered, we stepped out of the water hand in hand and made our way back to our spot. The sun had shifted so I rearranged the umbrella until shade covered most of the sleeping bag before sitting down next to her. While I'd been busy with the umbrella mom had fixed herself a cup of wine, she'd also taken out a soda for me. She handed it to me, looked into my eyes, then raised her plastic glass and tapped it against my can.

"Cheers," she said, then downed her drink in one long swallow.

As she was refilling her cup Mike and Crystal got up and strolled down to the water. I watched as Crystal's ass swayed back and forth until they both disappeared into the water. A soft sigh escaped my lips as I pulled my knees up and just stared out into space, fully aware of mom's close proximity. Mom followed suit and pulled her knees up too, letting her forearms rest upon them, her cup of wine held loosely in her left hand.

It wasn't five minutes later when the sound of people talking drew our attention to our right. The foursome from the far end of the lake came walking by, the oldest looking of the men giving us a nod of acknowledgement. I returned the gesture and unashamedly followed their progress as they headed toward the parking area. Both men were in their sixties, while the two women were more likely in their late forties or early fifties. My eyes followed them until they disappeared over the rise.

"I know why they have a no camera rule here," mom idly remarked.

"Why is that?" I asked, my eyes drifting back to watch Mike and Crystal splashing around in the water.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw mom turn her head in my direction before she asked, "You didn't recognize the people that just walked by?"

"Nope," I replied, slowly turning my head to look at her.

"You should have, the tall one has been on TV several times," she commented.

"Really? Doesn't look familiar to me," I told her.

With a grin she said, "He's the Mayor, and the short little red head is his wife."

Ah yes, the little red head. She had been the one sitting on the guys face. And judging by the height it must have been the Mayor getting his dick sucked. I playfully thought about running for city councilman or something. Politicians seemed to have more fun than they should have. As I was musing over these trivial things the two other couples that had been sunbathing walked by. They too acknowledge our presence. Mom and I both gave them a little wave in return. Just as they reached the top of the trail Mike and Crystal came sauntering back and took their spot with him laying back while Crystal knelt by his side facing us. Both glistened from the water that still clung to their bodies.

"How about some more wine?" mom asked, interrupting my lingering gaze of Crystal's tits.

Once I had her cup refilled and passed back I diverted my eyes back to the couple, something telling me I was in for a treat. I was not wrong. Crystal had taken Mike's cock in her hand and was slowly stroking it up and down, her eyes locked onto us as if daring us to watch. Mom must've been watching too. I heard her gasp, then felt her hand grip my knee.

"I thought you said they were brother and sister," she hissed just loud enough for me to hear.

"I did," I happily replied.

"But...but...she's..." mom stammered.

"Jerking him? Yeah she is," I snickered.

Mom slapped my knee and told me not to be so flippant. She replaced her hand on my knee, and like me, raptly watched as Crystal's hand went up and down on her brother's cock. When Crystal shifted position I was pretty sure what was coming next. Apparently, judging by the loud sucking in of air, mom hadn't gotten that memo.

"Oh my god! She's not going to..." mom didn't have time to finish before Crystal leaned over and engulf Mike's cock into her mouth.

I felt mom's grip on my knee tighten, almost to the point of being painful. To prevent permanent damage I slowly let my legs stretch out, the results of doing so had unforeseen consequences. Mom didn't remove her hand like I thought she would, so by the time the back of my knees were on the ground her hand had slid up my thigh and was now resting against my ball sack. Glancing at her I rationalized that she was too engrossed in watching what was going on to realize where her hand was. I soon disregarded that when I felt her fingers slowly move upwards until they were wrapped around my semi-hard cock.

"Mom?" I quietly choked out, blood rapidly flowing into my thickening shaft.

She didn't react, her eyes remained glued to the two lovers as if she were in a trance. Cautiously I reached over and let my own hand slid up and down the top of her thigh. When she made no move to remove it I let my fingers drift until the tips were gently caressing the smooth soft flesh of her inner thigh. I heard her give a little sigh as her knees parted enough that I could reach all the way down to her crotch if I wanted to. Not wanting to break the spell mom was under I left my hand midway between her knee and pussy and glanced over to see what Mike and Crystal were doing. I saw Crystal had stopped sucking and was whispering something into Mike's ear. In what had to be a long-practiced move Crystal positioned herself on all fours while Mike quickly knelt behind her, his cock jutting out from his groin. We heard Crystal cry out as soon as Mike shoved his cock into her.

"Wow," mom whispered, her hand on my cock starting to softly stroke my length.

As soon as I felt her hand moving I let my hand slide down the inside of her thigh until I felt her pubic hair. Once my hand was all the way down I turned it so I could cup her mound and gently squeezed. Mom turned her head and gazed at me, there was a look in her eyes I'd never seen in them. I had seen that look on other women's face though; it was the look of lust. Extending my middle finger I pushed my hand lower until my fingertip slid between her extremely slick labia.

"Ahh," she sighed, her eyes closing briefly as my fingertip found her engorged clitoris.

Time seemed to stop, everything around us forgotten. We stared into each other's eyes, the world around us no longer existing. Mom's grip on my penis increased, her stroking becoming a little more urgent. A guttural moan escaped her lips as I curled my finger and slipped it inside her dripping pussy. Gently I began to finger fuck her.

"This is so wrong," she whispered between ragged breaths.

I slipped another finger in her and she almost screamed. I could see in her eyes the internal struggle she was having about what we were doing. I was having that same struggle. Was it wrong what we were doing? Yes! Should I call a halt to it? Yes! Was I going to? Hell no! The only way I could stop now would be if mom wanted me to. And even then it would take all my willpower. But willpower wasn't what stopped us. It was the sound of splashing water that brought us both back from the brink. Mom released my cock, and I jerked my hand away from her pussy as we both swiveled our heads toward the sound. I thought for sure more people had shown up but was quite surprised to see it was only Mike and Crystal. I did a double take. When had they finished fucking? How long had mom and I being fooling around, totally unaware of what was going on around us? I didn't have the answer and was sure mom didn't either.

Mike and Crystal came walking out of the water, bent down and picked up their towels, then with a wave they headed off up the trail. As soon as they were out of sight I looked around. Mom and I were the only ones here. When I looked back at mom she was staring intently at me, her eyes ablaze with lust. I stared back, the only noise, other than our labored breathing, was the sound of the wind coming off the lake.

"We need to stop...this is so wrong," she finally broke the silence, her voice husky.

"It's not wrong if two people love each other," I replied, reaching over and taking her hand and placing it back on my still hard cock.

Mom glanced at my face then down at my cock, then back at my face. She did this several times. I was sure she was going to put a stop to everything until I felt her fingers curl around my cock and begin to stroke my length. Taking that as a cue to continue I reached up and tweaked her right nipple. A hiss escaped her lips and her nipple hardened instantly. Another moan of pleasure floated in the air when I tweaked her left nipple. It too hardened. I continued to tweak each nipple in turn until she removed her hand from my cock, placed it flat on my chest and pushed. She didn't stop pushing until I was flat on my back. Her eyes bore into mine as she shifted position, and with the ease of a well-practiced move she threw her left leg over me until she was astride my hips, her pussy just inches from sitting on my cock. Bunching my towel into a ball so my head was elevated enough to see our crotches I watched her reach down, move my cock until it was laying on my stomach pointing toward my chest, then using her fingers she spread her pussy lips and lowered herself down until her slit was resting on the underside of my throbbing cock. I could not stifle the moan of pleasure as I felt the heat from her pussy radiate along my shaft.

With her hands on my chest she slowly undulated her hips causing her slit to travel up my shaft until her clit rubbed against the head. Just as slowly she went backwards until her ass was sitting on my balls. When she moved downward I looked at my cock and saw that it was coated in her juices. For several minutes she slid up and down my shaft, her eyes locked onto mine. She was basically masturbating both of us with her pussy.

Suddenly she stopped moving, then leaning forward she cupped my face in her hands and said, "I know this is wrong but we're both in need, so I'm gonna do something I used to do for your Dad. We're not going to fuck though, that would be going too far, agreed?"

When I nodded my head she sat straight up, took my hands and placed them on her tits and told me to play with her nipples. I could feel their hard points pressing into my palms as I squeezed both breasts. When I started to lightly pinch her nipples she let out a soft growl and began to really rock her hips back and forth along my shaft. In just a matter of minutes I witnessed something that will remain forever etched into my brain. Mom stiffened, threw her head back, covered my hands with her's and climaxed.

"Ayyyyeeee!" she squealed as a flood of her juices poured onto my cock and slowly drifted down to coat my balls.

"That was so beautiful, Mom," I rasped, cupping her tits.

Slowly she tilted her head until she was staring into my eyes once more, her eyes ablaze with lust. Bringing her hands back down on my chest she began to drag her slit along the slick surface of my cock once more. Each time her clit slid across the head she let out a delicate sigh. I was captivated by her beauty.

"Let me kiss your nipples, Mom," I almost pleaded.

Mom cocked her head to the left, smiled demurely, then leaned forward bringing her upper body up until her hands were on each side of my head and her tits were hanging down above my face. She let them hang there just out of reach as if teasing me. Reaching down I gripped both her cheeks and squeezed while pulling her upward. Raising my head I slipped my lips around one stiff nub and sucked it gently into my mouth.

"Oh yes! That feels so good," she moaned.

By pulling her body a little higher I felt her weight shift off my trapped cock. Instantly the head sprang up, the tip of it grazing her clit. For some reason mom chose that exact moment to scoot back. The combination of her fluids and my pre-cum had slickened the head of my cock enough that instead of it going back under her mound it slid upwards. By the time mom realized what was happening the bulbous knob of my cock had already penetrated her outer folds and was nestled snuggly at the very entrance to her dripping pussy. Mom pushed her upper torso up and glared down at me with wide opened eyes. Whether it was intentional or not I'll never know, but by her raising up she inadvertently pressed her cunt back against my cock. The head slipped effortlessly into her moist pink pussy.

"Oooo God!" we groaned in unison, surprise on both our faces.

Unable to move we just stared into each other's eyes, mom's pussy clinching around the head of my cock causing it to twitch. Each time my cock jerked she would let out a little moan. I slowly regained some of my senses and began to gently caress her firm smooth ass. This brought more moans from her. In my heart I knew what we were doing was wrong, but it was as if I had no control over my actions. With each passing second I realized that mom didn't either.

Gazing lovingly into my eyes mom whispered, "We shouldn't do this Mijo, it's so wrong."

"Kiss me Mom," I whispered, my hands squeezing her ass.

Slowly she lowered herself down until her tits were just touching my chest, this action causing her body to slide lower on mine. By the time our lips met my cock was lodged firmly halfway inside her velvety tunnel. The kiss we shared was soft and tender at first, but as more of my cock slid into her tight wet pussy, our kiss was soon one of hunger. Our tongues battled for dominance, while my hands kneaded her pliant round cheeks. When we finally came up for air I was three quarters of the way inside. With a slow upward lift of my hips I pushed the rest of my cock into my mother's heavenly depths.