Little Robin Red Breast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,500 Followers

I looked over towards Stacy, expecting her to deny that, but she merely smiled. "You'd enjoy watching me doing that wouldn't you?" She asked, then asking me. "Would you like that?" She then said. "Me giving you head while Robin watched? Maybe she'll even learn something."

"Ok you two, knock it off," I said half seriously. "You're getting me all hard and horny here, and I'm going to end up sitting here in the tub long after you're gone because of it."

It was at that moment that Robin made things perfectly clear to all of us. "Whatever happens...if anything is to happen, stays here," she said seriously. "Agreed?"

Like I was going to complain about that, though I said nothing merely nodding my head yes, still wondering if she was being serious, or if Stacy would even go along with that in the first place. I should have known better. Robin was correct, Stacy still had the hot's for her, and if that meant including me in their dalliance, she was all for it.

As I trailed the girls back into the house, and upstairs towards the bedroom, I was still stunned that any of this was actually happening. Even as the two of them climbed into the bed, nude, and so wonderfully displayed as they began fondling one another, I thought I had actually died and gone to heaven. Being the "straight" male here, I wasn't at all sure of my role in any of this, and for the moment just stood there by the side of the bed watching them, as was my rock hard cock as it stood out in front of me anxiously excited.

"I think he's feeling left out," Stacy commented a few minutes later, then grinned from ear to ear as both girls reached up, grabbing my arms and pulling me down into the bed between the two of them.

"Remember Brad, if you ever want to do anything like this again, what happens here...stays here, ok? Not a word!"

If writing it in blood had helped, I'd have done it. But my simple assurance seemed to be enough as moments later I was doing something that I had up until now only imagined. I was lying contentedly between Robin's outstretched legs, devouring her precious, juicy little cunt with my tongue. Stacy in the meantime was sitting on Robin's face while she devoured her friends.

Not only was she sweet tasting, but she was slippery as hell. Slipping first one, and then two fingers inside her, I added finger-fucking that hot juicy quim as I teased her hard little clit mercilessly. After several minutes of mutual pleasure in doing this, I could hear Robin's sudden panting, her legs all but squeezing my head between as she clamped down.

"Holy fucking shit!" Stacy exclaimed hearing and seeing that herself. "You're actually going to make her cum! She hardly ever did with me...at least not THAT fast!" she said honestly in surprise.

Ok sure, it was an ego stroke to say the least, perhaps it was the pent up thrill and excitement that had triggered it so quickly. I seriously doubt it was my expertise in the art of cunnilingus, I mean after all, who better than another girl to eat pussy? Still...well after the fact, Robin had told me it had felt just as good, and in some ways even better than a lot of girls she'd been with. Once again, another ego stroke, but I certainly didn't mind either. Eating Robin's pussy would after that, become a very frequent ritual whenever we could manage it.

"My turn!" Stacy had then said, switching places. As Robin lay off to one side recovering, she was also content and aroused to watch as I now began to go down on Stacy's bare pussy, tonguing it and playing with her in much the same way. Try as I might however, Stacy didn't climax. So in a way, that was a bit of a reality check. Though I later learned it very often took Stacy quite a while to cum, regardless of who she was with. But she had told Robin how much she'd enjoyed it anyway, which I believe she had, moaning and groaning and squirming around there on the bed. Even though she never did quite leap off the edge.

Oddly enough, Robin still hadn't as yet actually touched me, so it was Stacy who did so first basically, though it was Robin's coaxing her into doing so that brought it about. Sure enough, she soon began sucking me much to my delight and surprise, though still oddly, it was Robin who I lay there looking at, thinking about, and who I was honestly now wishing was sucking my prick as opposed to her friend, even though it certainly felt good.

"You'd better not fucking cum in my mouth," was her only warning to me, and I assured her I'd let her know well before then. She might not have bitten it off if I had, but I wasn't about to take any chances either. Minutes later I gave her fair warning, so she sat back, now jerking me as the two of them soon watched my prick going off like a volcano, spraying torrents of cum everywhere, much to both of their delights.

That was Friday.

It was nearing late in the afternoon on Saturday when Robin called me.

"Hey Brad, you feel up to having some company again?" She asked.

I laughed, expecting her to say that she and Stacy would be coming over again. "Sure, what the hell, why not? That was certainly fun last night...looking to do that again?" I asked.

"Yeah, only just me this time," she stated. There was a tone in her voice that told me there was more to this that what met the eye, but we quickly made plans for her to come over as soon as she wanted to, which was barely twenty minutes later. We didn't even bother with the hot tub this time, simply falling into bed almost the moment she came into the door. I made movement to once again go down on her, but she surprised me by pushing me back. "Not yet...I want to do something first," she then stated, and then tentatively, almost cautiously, I felt her small hand reach for, and then wrap itself around my stiff dick. It was pure heavenly pleasure just to feel Robin familiarize herself with me, fondling my cock, skimming her hand almost too lightly up and down my shaft, finally squeezing it, seeking the droplet of precum that she now knew she would find there. This time when she did, she leaned over, actually licking it up, and then low and behold, drew my rock hard cock into her mouth!

"Fuck!" I moaned pleasurably. Now, don't get me wrong. It's not like she was suddenly an expert at sucking my dick. She wasn't. At first, it was almost too light, almost as though she were afraid to wrap her lips around it and actually suck it. And even when she finally did, there was more hand action than mouth action. But that wasn't what was on my mind at the moment anyway. It was seriously the thrill of her doing something she had never done before, and wanting to. And more importantly, actually enjoying it when she did. As I had done with Stacy, I eventually warned Robin of my impending release. For a moment, she even hesitated as though contemplating that aspect of it too...but then at the last moment, removed her mouth from around my shaft just as the first surge of my climax raced up the length of my dick, splashing erotically against her twin tender little tits, bathing them each in a copious spending that covered almost both of her cute little boobs entirely.

I lay by her side afterwards, rubbing the cum-lotion into her skin until it had all but been absorbed, only then inching down once again between her legs, softly licking her, teasing her until she was again moaning and groaning pleasurably beneath me.

As I slid one finger inside her sweet slippery little box, teasing her that was as I likewise suckled her hard little clit, I now did something else I had done before of course, though not to her, wondering as I made the attempt, if she'd even let me. Some women didn't. And with Robin, under the circumstance, I had no idea if she'd allow it either.

Using her own free-flowing juices, and some of my own spit, I began teasing the opening of her cute little ass. I took plenty of time hinting at what I was contemplating, giving her plenty of time to say no, especially as I now probed just barely with the tip of my finger, massaging her there, though continually adding more and more lubricant as time passed. When I was sure that she was open to the idea, had had plenty of chance to tell me know, or squirm away, I then pressed with my middle finger, my index finger already deeply impaled inside her, my lips now locking over, sucking deeply her stiff clit.

"Oh fuck! Fuck! Yes Brad, yes!" she actually cried out as my middle finger slipped deeply inside her. I now scissored her, each finger working around inside her simultaneously, in and out, in and out as I continued sucking, lapping, and happily teasing her clit unmercifully until I felt Robin arch her back suddenly. She stiffened, silently for a moment, and then this earth shattering scream came out of nowhere as she climaxed. I now slowed my efforts in conjunction with her coming down, or rather floating down from whatever height she had risen to. And there I languished between her legs, gently, ever so softly licking her until after a time I felt her responding once again. Only then did I again increased the tempo, the pressure, until I felt her spin off into yet another almost simultaneous orgasm. I don't know how many times I repeated that process, loosing track in the end of how many times she had cum. Eventually however, Robin pushed me away, totally spent, exhausted, and honestly surprised.

Sitting up, looking down at her, I actually laughed, causing her some concern at first when I did.

"What's so funny?"

She was so flushed, her face, her neck, but especially her cute little breasts. Her chest was beet red. "I think I will call you Little Robin Red Breast," I told her. Because she was, and because at that moment she looked so wonderfully vulnerable, so openly beautiful and spent. I wanted to devour her again, but she honestly wouldn't let me anywhere's near her...for a while anyway.

We fell asleep together then. It wasn't for very long, perhaps an hour at the most. I woke up with her hand once again stroking my cock, making it stand once again stiff and straight. Once it was, she moved over to straddle me. I looked at her curiously. "Are you sure?"

"No...I'm not really," she honestly answered. "But if I don't do this now, I'm not sure I ever will either."

Now to be honest here. It's not like Robin was a virgin with an intact hymen or anything like that. I knew for a fact as she'd eventually told me she obviously enjoyed masturbating with toys, and had been doing so for years. But this would be her very first time with a man, and I didn't want to disappoint her for one, nor make the experience something less than what she was looking for either. In a way, I felt very much responsible for whatever happened next. I was glad however, that I'd had an orgasm a bit earlier myself, I knew that I wouldn't have any trouble coming far too soon the second time around. I was determined to last as long as it was necessary, in order to please her in whatever form that took.

Even then, I damn near caved in.

In addition to the silkiness of her sweet wet pussy, the mere thought of this being the first time ever she'd had a man's cock actually inside her exponentially added to the heightened arousal of the shared moment between us. I allowed Robin to set the pace, the depth, as she slowly lifted herself up, and then down once again, allowing herself to get used to the feel of my cock buried so deeply inside her. It wasn't long however before she was humping herself against me, thrusting up and down almost furiously, impaling herself on my shaft. I reached up, locating her hard little nipples, tweaking them, pulling on them with my fingers, increasing the pleasure and the sensation as she fucked me.

Once again when she finally came, she thrashed wildly about, crying out, her face, neck and chest again reminding me of the name I had given her. It was something I would always be reminded of now whenever I thought of her name, heard it, or saw her.

"My Little Red Breasted Robin," a slight modification of the original perhaps. But it was how I would always remember her after that.

Robin was literally insatiable. And I loved it. As much as I truly enjoyed eating her out, and continued to do so as often as I could, fucking...for us, had become an Olympic event!

Robin wanted to try it all, do it all...in every position imaginable, which we did. There were some of course that were awkward, even perhaps silly, but still we tried them did them. There were others too that we most often went back to do again when the mood for us was more combined mutual satisfying pleasure, when that was indeed what we more than anything else, wanted to experience with one another.

One of her favorites, and mine, was when she would lay down flat on her tummy. It was an almost indescribable sensation when I would ease myself in to that hot, tight little snatch of hers, my legs on the outside of hers, forcing hers together, only my cock splitting the distance inside. I would then lay upon her, supporting my weight so as not to burden her any, but holding her close still, moving in and out of her, hardly able to move at times, though just enough. Only when the pleasure became too intense, would I then lift up, more sitting than lying, and then thrust deeply and quickly into her from behind. Robin's climaxes, her orgasms I think, and as she later admitted to, where the most intense this way.

After that, whenever and wherever we could, we did. Either at her place or at mine, whenever the opportunity arose for either one of us. I fucked her standing up, supporting her entire weight with her legs wrapped about my waist. We fucked doggy-style, which was almost as pleasurable as when we did it laying down together. But in hindsight, I don't think there was a single position that we didn't try, that wasn't fun and exciting.

What I hadn't planned on, nor expected to happen did. I had begun to fall in love with her. I should have known better in the first place to have ever gotten involved with her to begin with. That was my first mistake. Being twice her age was another. But at the time, I wasn't thinking all that clearly. My own marriage as I now knew would be coming to an end. There was no way of trying to save it, it had been long over even before I'd gotten so deeply involved with Robin. It had been only a matter of time now anyway. And Robin too was struggling with her own emotions. Still living with her partner, though it had been a while for the two of them now since they'd even been intimate, I knew that Robin was struggling with that, as well as now openly enjoying her relationship with a man...me.

And because of all this, I certainly wasn't expecting what was about to happen next.

It had finally gotten to the point where Robin and Tina had sat down and had a pretty lengthy discussion about what was, and what wasn't happening between them anymore. Though I had pretty much thrown in the towel myself, Robin wasn't quite ready to do the same thing on her end, though she had determined to pretty much tell Tina what she was thinking and going through. Worried, she informed me she was going to tell Tina she'd been having thoughts about me, and was curious about being with me, even though we had long since passed that stage. I wasn't entirely in agreement with that, but it was her call, and I knew she needed to put things out in the open, even if she went the long way around in doing that. What she did was tell Tina she'd decided to have sex with me, as she wanted to experience what it was like, being with a man.

What neither one of us expected, was when Tina insisted on being there when it happened.

When Robin first told me about it, I assumed she meant that Tina would be sitting there watching us perhaps, though even then I wasn't sure that was such a very good idea either. But when she then informed me, she planned on being a participant, I was honestly, and frankly stunned, as was Robin.

Needless to say I was nervous as hell, anxious and worried when I drove over to their place. They'd both had a little to drink however, which had loosened them both up considerably, certainly not drunk, not by a long shot...but I was only too glad to join them and catch up. Admittedly, the thought that I would soon be in bed with the two of them, and that part of that would be Robin and I (supposedly) having intercourse for the first time was weird enough, but that Tina now was as enthusiastic about it as she appeared to be, was a little unsettling.

By now Robin had shaved her pussy again, never heard what Tina had thought about her doing that, as hers was just the way Robin's had been when I'd first seen her. They were built very similar, though Tina did have slightly larger breasts, though not by much. It was again in another weird way, almost like being in bed with sisters, not quite twins perhaps, but damn close enough. Almost tentatively, I watched the two of them touch one another, fondling each other. It was obvious it had been a while for either one of them since they had. Emotionally I was in fact struggling with it, and again...probably should have turned around and gone home, it might have saved me a bit of heartache in the long run, though probably not.

Instead of course, I wound up in bed with the two of them. I even went down on Tina, as Robin sucked and played with me. And though it took a while, she eventually climaxed, something that surprised Robin, as well as myself and Tina for that matter. After that, it was time to do what I'd supposedly been invited there to do, and while Tina watched of course. I slowly, taking my time...ensuring that Robin was ok with it all, though we'd of course done it countless times already by now, finally entered her. We slowly fucked, almost quietly in comparison to all the other times we'd been together. It was almost surreal. I didn't cum in her either, (which I'd been asked not to do) though both Tina as well as Robin took some measure of delight in the copious amount of my spending as I almost completely saturated Robin's breasts, once again seeing them redden with her pleasure, as I soon after knelt between her legs, licking and sucking her until she had had several orgasms in a row.

Ironically, it wasn't our fucking that later caused their final and eventual permanent breakup, it was Robin's climaxing so easily, and so many times in a row through my going down on her that did it. It wasn't long after that, that they finally split up for good. And it wasn't long after that, that my wife and I also decided our own marriage was finished as well.

I now made my last and final mistake. I told Robin I loved her. Things changed after that, rapidly and quickly. I saw her less and less for one. She was off doing other things, being busy, and as I later learned, seeing someone else. Even then, I would hear from her out of the blue, we'd get together, fuck like crazy, just like old times, and then she'd disappear on me once again.

She knew how I felt, and even though I now knew she was also seeing someone else, I still loved her, still wanted her, but it was driving me to the point of insanity about this time. And then, just when I thought it couldn't get any worse, she simply disappeared one day, moved away and got married to another guy.

Pretty ironic the way things ended up perhaps. Though I guess I shouldn't be all that surprised by it, too much going against us both for starters. But I should have known better in the end. A lot of heartache as a result of having known her, been with her, loved her. My Little Robin Red Breast.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,500 Followers
12