Long Love Broken Pt. 05

Story Info
A promise accepted, circles closed.
11.8k words
4.69
5.8k
8

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Herman and I were married in a tacky Vegas chapel that very night. Against the advice of all of his lawyers, he filed the marriage certificate immediately, without a prenuptial agreement. We had a small honeymoon on a small island somewhere in the Pacific Ocean, (which he partly owned) and promptly returned to Vegas.

Nobody in the company except for the seventh-floor executives, knew that Herman and I were married. Nobody else in Vegas knew, except for Jonathon and Amber. They were extremely happy for me, but wondered how the consummation worked out.

I told them that it was complicated, but I wouldn't tell them why, not yet.

About the only thing that got Herman hard was my pole dancing. He loved my dancing, and every time I gave him something new. I loved giving him blow jobs, it made him happy, and it made me happy. Herman didn't want to suck me, or have anal sex, but he did encourage me to get a girl or guy friend.

I had a very narrow pool of possibles, mostly because I didn't know who to trust. I could wrap almost any bisexual man around my pinkie finger, and quite a few women as well, but blabbing wasn't something I could deal with.

Lilith gave me some helpful guidelines, and even sent me the dating profiles of some women in Chicago. I tried searching for the same thing in Vegas, but couldn't be sure if they were okay with such a unique living situation.

Two weeks into my search, Lilith sent me the profile for Marcie. I had forgotten all about Marcie in my hurry to escape Chicago. I asked Herman about her, and told him that Marcie was a transsexual. He immediately said that if she could make me happy to go for it. There was absolutely no waffling or hedging when I asked if he was sure. Herman told me to stop wasting his time asking if he was sure and to get on with it.

I got some advice from Lilith on how to approach Marcie. I'd use Marcie's opening line on her and see how she responded. Marcie's eyes widened when I asked her if she had breakfast yet. She exploded in giggles and hugs and kisses.

Marcie agreed to come back with me to Vegas. I promised her a job, and lots of good sex. After swearing Marcie to secrecy, I introduced her to my husband. Marcie asked if he would want to watch us have sex, and he got a thoughtful look on his face like he was considering it. He then shooed us out, telling us to have fun together.

Marci and I went to my apartment and she was absolutely awed. She was so excited she went to pull me into a bedroom and it turned out to be the walk-in closet. I led her through my bedroom and into the bathroom. I told her to stand still while I undressed us both, and then I knelt in front of her. She shivered when I took her hard-on into my mouth and started moving my head back and forth.

When she finally came, she came in loads, so much that some escaped my mouth. Marci giggled when I finally stood, saying that she hadn't had any lovers since I had fucked her and the masturbation mood rarely hit her. I promised her that we would be having sex as much as she could handle, and Marci repled only with a smile.

When we had returned from our honeymoon, Herman had insisted I take an office on the executive floor. This was to keep me safer from all the leering men in the company, he said. I believed him, but knew he was probably a tad bit possessive, and that didn't bother me at all. Having my own very big, quiet, well-decorated office was heaven, but I didn't have a secretary. Marci volunteered, saying that she had picked up those skills at the community college she had attended.

I graduated from college a year later. I understood why Herman didn't come, but Jonathon and Amber did show up, embarrassing me by hooting from the bleachers. Katie and Min were also there for unknown reasons. When I introduced Marci to them, they backed off to a more comfortable distance.

After a few minutes of catch-up talk, Marci excused herself, even though I begged her to stay. When she left, Katie and Min started edging close again. They got a little less touchy when I scratched a non-existent itch on my chest with my left hand.

Then they shifted to talking about the ring and how beautiful it was. They tried to get the name of my lucky significant other, but I told them to mind their own business.

Min asked if there were still any accounting jobs available at Woodsworth international. I told them that accounting wasn't in my purview, but to go ahead and put their applications and resumes at the HR department. I also told them to put my name on the application and all of us would get bonuses if they got hired.

After a few more minutes of idle chatter, they moved off toward the parking lot. "Nice ring," Courtney commented from behind me. "It's very elegant. One of a kind?"

I turned around to face her. She was tall, imposing, and not happy. "It certainly is. How can I help you, Courtney?"

"I want you to stop hanging around my parents. This little affair the three of you have going needs to stop," Courtney said "Here they are, cheering you on. Both of them didn't even show up for my graduation!'

"What happens between you and your parents is not my concern. What happens between me and your parents is not your concern. That was the deal. Trouble is, you go back on your deals, don't you?"

Courtney went to slap me, and her wrist was caught by Sofia. "Please don't do that," Sofia said.

"Ahh, Sofia Alvarez. I thought you moved on to greener pastures with Medic Bailey," Courtney sneered.

Courtney had been keeping track of me, but how much did she know? "Courtney, please don't start a scene here," I said.

She pulled her hand away from Sofia and wagged a finger at me. "Stay away from them!" She made her usual stomping exit and I hoped that she would break a heel.

"You're very fast, Sofia. I didn't even know you were here."

"A mutual friend asked me to continue looking after you. I have no problem doing so."

"How is your other friend?" I indicated the gold band on her ring finger.

"Medic Bailey and I are on a break, but I kept the ring as self-defense. Guys or girls see me standing still, they think I'm a target until they see it."

"I would have given you one for real," I whispered.

"But it's a good thing I left," Sofia indicated my ring. "You wouldn't be glowing."

"I'm not glowing because I'm rich," I countered.

"I didn't say that, Jackie. You take it easy, I won't always be within grabbing distance." She gave me an air kiss and moved on.

Jonathon and Amber were at the edge of the crowd, and they wanted to know what Courtney had to say. I was afraid of Courtney, because she knew I was Tori Adams and probably would tell her sister if I crossed her. I shared my concern about Courtney, and Jonathon blew it off, saying that he could cut her off from her trust if she pulled anything.

I asked if they could come see me at the penthouse tonight, and Amber started to flirt with me. Jonathon knew it was something serious by the way I worded my request.

When they got to my apartment, I laid it all out for them. Lilith had sent me additional information over the months, and that was included. "I'm sorry, I couldn't figure out a better way to show you this."

"You did all right, Jackie," Jonathon gave me a pat on the back. "Everything seems to match the information our PI's collected. I need to give your friend Lilith a job."

"Chicago is her home," I explained.

"There are only three release words here," Jonathon said. "We believe there are five victims based on the amount of drugs that went missing."

"I think Polly was willing,"

"Polly was the test subject, Jackie," Amber countered. "When you came into Courtney's life, I guess that forced Rachel to expand her web."

"She's a hell of a lot smarter than I gave her credit for," I mumbled.

"You just keep to your life and we'll take care of things. Dinner on Sunday?" Amber asked.

"You're kidding, right?"

*No, we're not," Jonathon said. "Each of our daughters receives a fifty thousand dollar a month stipend from our trust. You would know that includes you, but you don't check your old checking account or you would know."

"I'll send it back," I warned.

Jonathon merely chuckled. "Can we have these papers?"

"Sure, I've got them all digital anyway."

Amber gave me a kiss while Jonathon collected the papers. It was a mother-daughter kiss, not a lovers kiss. "The dogwood tree is dead, sweet Jackie."

"Don't mourn it," I gave her a wink.

Marci came out of hiding when the elevator doors closed. "They're very nice."

"Why'd you take off?" I asked.

"Jackie, I'm just your companion. We have sex, really good sex, but there's no love between us. Your love is for your husband, remember?"

Marci had called me out. That's what our agreement was. Herman was my husband, and I was going to see him when I got changed.

Herman declined the dance in favor of a celebration of my graduation. He wanted me to know how proud he was of me. I let him know how much I appreciated him by spending the night. We climbed in bed, and he spooned up against me, arm draped over my body and cupping my tit as I fell asleep.

It wasn't just coincidence that my project finished the day after my graduation. I had wanted to graduate first so that I could be Jacqueline Chambers, RA. I'd even get a little stamp that I could mark my notes and 'prints with. The final drafts were ready, I just needed a seal of approval from the one person I knew would call me out if even one bolt was out of place.

I went down to see Greta, and asked her to come up to my office. She acted like I was some god come to visit her from on high. That got the whole drafting area laughing, even the draftswomen that that had recently been hired from UNLV.

Greta didn't ask what my visit was about. She had seen enough of my early drawings to know I was working on something special. I offered her the prints and indicated my drafting table. She weighed one side down and started paging through them.

"This is amazing, Jackie. This concept is amazing. You have created a masterpiece, and I don't use that word lightly. You also had a good idea, putting the reservoir on the thirteenth and fourteenth floors for counterweighting and water pressure equilization. Where is this project going?"

"Everywhere, Herman tells me. Now that he has the prints, he's going to build them in North Vegas as a model."

"Is that why you put the sympathetic breaks on the edges? Storms?"

"Almost any kind of storm, Greta. The way the breaks are set now, our engineering department says the buildings can handle high, sustained winds," I explained. "That would clear us to put them on the east and southeast coasts of the U.S."

"I approve, Jackie. Good job." Greta gave me a pat on the shoulder. "I'm not saying that because you married the boss."

"That's why I wanted your opinion, Greta, you always give it to me straight. I know that you don't want a promotion, but I'm giving you a raise."

"Your husband gave me a raise and a bonus already. Somehow he knew I would be honest when you came to see me."

"I wouldn't have thought about a bonus," I said. "How much did he give you?"

"Employees are not allowed to discuss their pay with other employees," Greta smiled. "Two hundred thousand."

"Mark would flip if he were still around," I chuckled. "But he just had to be an asshole. Thank you again, Greta."

"You are very welcome, Jackie."

I rolled up the prints and took them to my husband. "I understand that you wouldn't pronounce these finished until you had Greta sign off on these."

"Yes, Herman, I wanted her approval first."

"Let me see."

He had a table in his office, folded up and out of the way. I pulled it out for him and spread the plans, using a paperweight from his desk.

There was a lot of 'hmm' and 'ooh' and the occasional snicker. "This is good, very good, Jackie. Your initial concept intrigued me, this just amazes me."

"Thank you, sir," I said.

He went over to his phone and dialed a number. "Rutland, go ahead and start excavating, I'll be sending the plans over within the day."

"You're very sneaky, Herman. You've already bought the land and have a construction company standing by?"

"That, and I have a whole steel mill gearing up for the final dimensions of the structural steel. This project will employ a good two thousand-plus people for six months. More, if I can get some investment companies on the ball."

"You've been pre-selling this?" I asked.

"Just the concept, based on your drawings. A 'what if' as you put it. Your design looks to be building code acceptable for most places, California is the real problem."

"Herman, I have a separate set of drawings for California building code," I said. "The only real changes have to be in the foundation. That's one of the reasons for the tanks in the middle of the building."

"Oh, counterweights!"

"The ground goes one way, the building tries to stay straight. We studied counterweights in class, and I figured I could use the water two ways. The California code for all their other skyscrapers specifies a maximum limit for the initial quake and a scale based on the initial quakes for the aftershocks. These buildings could survive a major quake, and the aftershocks. At least that's what engineering says."

"What about Japan?" Herman asked.

"I didn't look at Japan. The land alone for these buildings would run into the millions of dollars. The floor plan is too decadent for a country that has so little horizontal space."

Herman nodded. "How right you are. I'm going to start selling this to major developers, would you like to come along, give them the specifics?"

"I would."

We spent a month making the rounds to cities in the east. Chicago panned the idea, but Charlotte seemed optimistic about adding high-end housing to attract big money into the area. They would be competing with The Raleigh-Durham metroplex and Columbia for that money because they wanted the buildings too.

Certain ideas went through my head as I saw the different skylines from the window of Herman's private jet. I begged off the last few meetings and Herman agreed; saying he was getting smoke poisoning from all the gears turning in my head.

Atlanta was the next stop, so I caught a plane back to Vegas from there. I rushed to my office and spent a whole day working out some of the designs. Marci had to convince me to go home and rest, otherwise I was going to wear myself out. I took her advice, and she gave me a stress reliever before we went to sleep.

I nudged Marci awake the next morning and gave her my thanks for dragging me home. She already had morning wood, and I was still really horny. I pulled her panties off and started sucking on her dick. She groaned as I swirled her dick head with my tongue. My effort was rewarded minutes later when she exploded into my mouth. I savored her cum like a glass of milk and gave her some back.

Marci turned over, pulling a bottle of lube from under her pillow. She squeezed some onto her hand and dropped the bottle behind her. While I greased up my cock, she lubed up her hole as best she could. I spooned behind her, slipping my cock into her hole. Normally if Ihave sex just after I wake up, it usually takes longer for me to have my first cum of the day.

This time, it was quick. Marcie's very tight ass dragging my orgasm from me. She was so enthusiastic at pleasing me, but I couldn't help wonder what she was thinking about our arrangement. We didn't shower together that morning, because showering together at any time of the day tended to lead to sex.

Marci finished getting dressed before me and went out to fix breakfast. When we were almost finished, Marcie asked if she should get bigger boobs. I told her that was her decision, not mine. She smiled and said she wanted to be able to fill out a bra without having the silicone inserts. I replied that she could look into it, giving her Doctor Diana Beale's number to see if she had an open slot.

Marci stayed home to make the calls, and I went to work. When I was going to take a break for lunch, Dina from Human Resources called my office to let me know that two young ladies had used my name on their applications. I told her that I knew them, and said that they should take the standard and forensics accounting examinations before Lorraine Sumter would even give them the time of day. I added that they should get lunch before they took those tests. Dina huffed, then agreed to give them the news before I hung up on her.

My restaurant choice of the day was Harold's, a small bistro down the street from the Woodsworth Building. Ten minutes later, Katie and Min came into the restaurant. They looked tired and worn, like they had spent a lot of time looking for jobs. Katie picked up her menu and her face turned white. I hadn't looked at the prices on any menu for a while, but when I looked at the one in front of me, I understood their fright. My waiter had appeared to take my order. I gave him my wine selection and then I indicated Katie and MIn, and told him that I would pay their tab.

Katie and Min were just standing up when the waiter reached them. I could read everybody's lips but Min's because she had her back turned to me. They sighed and returned to their table, looking around suspiciously before they placed their order.

During the dinner, they speculated about who was paying for their lunch. Katie speculated that it was some old geezer with a hard-on, and Min said that it had worked out well for Jackie. Then their conversation turned to being about me, who I was married to, and what was I doing now. They admitted that they had been stupid to leave me in the ditch like that and speculated on the rumor that I had tried walking back to Vegas.

Yeah, that had been damn stupid of me. But I knew better now. I could change things, influence people; so far from the Victor Adams I barely remembered. When I got back to the office, I got a call on my cell. So few people had my cell number, I picked it up without looking. "Go for Jackie."

"Hello, Jackie. This is Polly Adams, we met at The King Estate a little while ago?"

"Yes, I remember. You had your fiance with you, Rachel King, wasn't it? She wasn't very pleasant."

"Rachel was a little...rude," Polly agreed.

"Why are you calling me?"

"I was hoping to get together for lunch some day next week when I'm in Vegas," Polly answered.

"Ms. Adams, there is very little we could converse about. You're a lawyer and I'm a draftswoman. I'm married and you're about to be married. What is your agenda?"

"Fucking," she replied.

"That's not going to happen. Good day." For a microsecond, just one microsecond, I considered her indecent proposal. Why in the world had she called me? Wait! How in the world had she gotten my cell phone number? It had to be the Kings, not the Kings themselves, but the call history on their phones or their cell phones.

Holy Shit.

If she had my number, and a decent amount of money, she could pay somebody to track my phone. Maybe she even hired a Private Dick to follow me around. Then I decided that paranoia was a wonderful thing and I was just going to leave it alone.

There was another interruption as I went back to my drawing board. This time, it was Dina calling up from HR. She told me that the two young ladies had passed the company's accounting tests with flying colors, but that F.C. Lorraine Sumter had to clear all accounting hires. I already knew that. Herman and I had made a deal about what kind of power I could exert over operations. I had quite a bit, but not enough to hire or fire people on the spot.

I knocked on Lorraine's door, and she opened it. "Jacqueline, how can I help you?"

"You could call me Jackie," I said.

"Not going to happen," she shook her head.

"Lorraine, I am going to bring you up some potential hires from HR. Please give me your honest opinion on their skills. Please," I said.