Losing the House but Winning Mom 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now you've done it. Now look what you did," she said showing him a lot of her glistening, pink pussy. "You made me all wet Michael," she said.

She moved her finger inside of her and removing it to show him her wet finger. She slowly slid her wet finger across his lips. Then, she took his finger in her hand and stuck his finger inside of her.

"Mom," was all he could say staring down at her pussy before staring up at her.

With his lips still wet from her vaginal secretions, she kissed him before licking off what she deposited on his lips with her finger.

"You're such a naughty boy. I swear, if you continue fingering my nipples and fingering my pussy in the way that you're fingering my nipples and my pussy now, I'll have no control over what I do next."

She gave him the naughty look and sexy smile again.

"You won't?" He knew she was teasing him now. "And what would you do Mother if I continue fingering your nipples while fingering your pussy? Tell me," he said playing her game while continuing to finger her pussy and play with her nipples. "I want to know.

Pulling turning, and twisting her nipples with one hand, he fingered her pussy with his other hand. She stared down at his fingers to watch him finger her nipples before looking up at him. Parting her pussy lips to rub her clit more, he inserted his finger further inside of her and when he did, she gasped.

"Oh, God, Michael. I'd suck your cock," she said gasping when he moved his finger deeper inside of her and wiggled his finger as if his finger was a worm burrowing in the ground. "I'd suck your cock until you unloaded your cum in my mouth and then I'd swallow ever drop before licking your big dick clean."

Undaunted by her warnings, encouraged by her cautioning instead, with his hands all over his mother's big tits and his fingers all over her nipples, he was masturbating his mother in the way that she had been masturbating him. Wanting to see her looking up at him with her big, green eyes with his hard, hairy prick in her mouth, he wanted his mother to suck his cock. He wanted to cum in his mother's mouth. He wanted to watch his mother swallow his cum before licking him clean.

Running the risk of sexually exciting his mother, he continued fingering her nipples while rubbing her clit. He continued fingering her nipples against her warning. Pulling them, turning them, and twisting them, he was having his sexy way with her nipples with one hand while rubbing her clit and fingering her pussy with his other hand. He was having his wicked, sexual way with her naked pussy in the way that she was having her wicked, sexual way with his naked cock.

"Stroke me mother," he said. "Stroke my cock before sucking my cock. I need to cum in your mouth," he said whispering in her ear before putting his finger to her full, red lips.

She took his finger in her mouth and sucked it as if she was sucking his big prick.

"Oh, Michael, I swear to God, if you continue fingering my nipples and rubbing my clit like that, I will suck you. I will. I'll suck your cock," she said looking at him looking at her. "It's been a long time since I've had your cock in my mouth. Seven weeks is too long to go without sucking my son. It's been a long time since you ejaculated your cum in my mouth and down my throat."

Playing her game, it was his turn to tease her.

"Jennifer?"

She looked up at him with her big, green eyes.

"What Michael?"

He gave her the sexy smile and naughty look that she usually gives him.

"If you suck my cock, you'll make me so hard and so sexually excited that I'll want to make love to you," he said.

She gasped and her mouth fell open.

"You will?" She gave him a sexy smile. "I'd love for you to make love to me."

He gave her his best cat that ate the canary smile.

"Yes, I will," he said.

She returned his smile with her smile.

"I dare you to make love to me Michael," she said. "I dare you," she said again.

As if accepting her challenge by giving her his challenge, they continued this charade of teasing and enticing.

"And I dare you to suck my cock Jennifer," said Michael. "I dare you," he said. "You've been dared. I double dare you. You've been double dared. Go ahead Jennifer. Suck my cock. And I swear, if you suck my cock even for only just a little bit, I'll eat your pussy and give you an orgasm with my mouth and my fingers before giving you the fucking of your life. If you suck my cock, even for a little bit, I'll give you a third orgasm with my cock."

She stared down at his cock before staring back up at him.

"Oh, Michael, should we be doing this?" As if asking him a rhetorical question, as if she asked him a question that she already knew the answer, she asked him her question as breathlessly and as if talking to herself. "A lonely, vulnerable mother having sex with her handsome, horny son, what has happened to us? Why are we so needy? Why are we so horny? Why are we so sexually frustrated and filled with so much incestuous lust?"

He reached out his hand to touch the side of her face.

"Yes," he said. "We should. It's Christmas and it's the right thing to do. We both need this Mom. We've been through a lot. You need as much love as I do. You need as much companionship as I do. You need as much sexual comfort as I do," he said hoping he wasn't pushing the limits of their incestuous boundaries.

He looked at her waiting for her to give him the go ahead to make love to her before fucking her, really fucking her. Only, she didn't. Instead, she asked him a question. Instead, she asked him what he wanted her to do for him instead of telling him what she'd like him to do for her.

"Is that what you want? You want me to suck you? You want me to look up at you with my big, green eyes with your big, hairy cock buried in my mouth while you fondle my breasts, finger my nipples, and rub my clit? Tell me what you want Michael. Is that what you want?"

He put a gentle hand behind his mother's head.

"Yes," he said. "I'd like you to suck me, Mother."

They both remained quiet while Michael waited for his mother to respond in kind. Then, as if making a deal, she looked up at him.

"You'll have to make me a promise first though?"

He looked at her with curiosity.

"What's that?"

At that point, he'd promise his mother anything for her to suck him.

"You must promise that you won't cum in my mouth. Of course, I want you to cum in my mouth but not now. After you fuck me, I'll suck you and you can cum in my mouth then," she said. "Whatever you do, you mustn't cum in Mommy's pussy either. Okay? I can still get pregnant. You impregnating me with your child would spoil all of our fun," she said as if she had already thought all of this through.

"Okay," he said.

He couldn't wait for his mother to suck him. He imagined her sucking him every night and every morning. He imagined them having sex all day, every day.

"Think of this blowjob as a onetime Christmas gift Michael. Okay? Something that will never, ever happen again. Okay? We mustn't continue to do this. It's wrong. It's forbidden. It's incest," she said.

As if a needle jumped across a record and scratched it for it to play the same bar over and again, her words echoed through his head "We mustn't continue to do this. We mustn't continue to do this. We mustn't continue to do this."

This time, instead of jumping the gun, she waited for him to answer before lowering her head down into his lap.

"Okay," he said watching his mother making herself more comfortable in the bed.

Only, somehow he didn't believe her. Somehow he knew that this wouldn't be a onetime thing. If they had sex before and if they had sex again now, they'd have sex again and again later.

She turned to face him before leaning further down to stroke him and before taking a lick of his cock. Teasing him with her tongue, she licked his big prick while stroking him and while staring up at him with her big, green eyes. Then, as if she was a prostitute he hired for the night or a whore he picked up at a bar to bring home, she took his cock in her mouth. Jennifer was sucking her son and Michael couldn't believe that after his mother had given him a Halloween night blowjob, his mother was giving him a Christmas blowjob too.

'Happy Holidays,' he thought. 'Merry Christmas to me.'

Then, not wanting to break his promise by cumming in her mouth, pulling away from her, he fell between his mother's legs to finger her and eat her pussy. In the way she had been sucking him, he was now licking her. He lashed out his tongue to lick her as if it was the first time licking his mother. More sexually excited to lick her than he had been in licking any other women, he couldn't believe he was eating his mother's cunt again. Licking her and licking her while rubbing her clit and fingering his mother's pussy, he had her squirming around the bed in no time.

"Don't stop Michael. Please don't stop. You're going to make Mommy cum," she said so seductively. "Lick me harder Michael. Lick my pussy. Stick your finger inside of me while you're rubbing my clit with your finger and tongue. Oh, yeah, that's it."

Licking and licking her, Michael continued licking his mother while fingering fucking his mother with the fingers of one hand while reaching up the fingers of his other hand to finger, turn, and twist her big nipples.

"I love licking your pussy, Mom. I love licking your cunt while finger fucking your cunt," he said knowing his mother loved him talking dirty to her.

Every time he talked dirty to her, she became more sexually excited. Every time he talked dirty to her, she wiggled and squirmed her shapely ass.

"Right there baby. Rub my clit harder. Rub my clit faster," she said with sexual excitement. "Oh, my God, Michael. I'm cumming. Don't stop. Please don't stop. Yes, that's it. Yes. Oh! Oh! Oh!"

She collapsed on the bed as if she was dead.

"Mom! Are you okay?"

She laughed.

"Okay? Am I okay? Are you kidding me? I'm better than okay," she said slowly running her hand down the side of his face before leaning up to him to kiss him.

Surrendering her tongue to him, mother and son were French kissing. Kissing and kissing, they kissed while Michael felt her tits and fingered her nipples, and while she fondled his cock.

"Oh my God, Mom. I never knew it would be like this. This is the best sex I've ever had," he said French kissing his mother again.

She pulled him to her to whisper her sexual lust in his ear.

"Get on top of me," she said breaking off his kiss to speak. "I want to feel you inside of me. As if it's the first time all over again, make love to me before you fuck me," she said kissing him before she licked his lips and chin. "I love tasting my own pussy juices on you," licking his lips with her tongue. "Just don't cum in me," she said making eye contact with him as if to make sure that he heard her and agreed not to cum inside of her. "Okay?"

Michael mounted his mother and she guided his cock inside of her. Kissing her while slowly humping her, he pushed himself deeper inside of his mother. She was so wet that he practically slid inside of her. With Jennifer not having had sex for so long over the years, as if she was a virgin all over again, she was so tight.

Kissing and kissing her, he sucked her tits, while she grabbed his ass with both hands and pushed him all the way inside of her. Then, with a slow rhythm, they made love. Kissing and kissing while slowly grinding himself in his mother, they made love as if they were boyfriend and girlfriend or husband and wife instead of mother and son. They made love as if they were long, lost lovers and he was home on leave from the military after a long absence and abstinence. Then, with an even harder rhythm that turned into a hard, fast fucking, Michael was fucking his mother and with her humping him hump for hump, she was fucking him too.

"Oh Jennifer. Oh Jennifer. You're so tight. You feel so good. I love sucking your big tits," he said. "Oh, my God, Jennifer, I so love humping your cunt and fucking you."

Jennifer returned her son's humps with her humps.

"Fuck me Michael. Fuck me. Fuck my brains out of my head. Really fuck me. Pound my pussy. Make me cum. Make me cum Michael only, please don't cum inside of me. Save your precious cum for my mouth. After you fuck me, I'll suck you. After you fuck me, I'll swallow you. Now, fuck your mother Michael. Fuck me. Make me your bitch," she said returning her son's humps. "Make me your incestuous whore. Fuck me, Michael, fuck me."

Michael fucked his mother harder. He fucked his mother faster. He fucked his mother in the way he had never fucked any other woman before.

"I love you, Mommy," he said.

He kissed her passionately and she returned his kiss with her passion.

"And I love you, Michael," she said. "Merry Christmas Michael."

"Merry Christmas Mom."

Michael humped his mother as fast as hard as he could. When he didn't think he could even hump her one more time, she gave him the inspiration that he needed to continue.

"Don't stop Michael. Don't stop. I'm going to cum. Fuck me Michael. Fuck me. Fuck Mommy. Make Mommy feel good," she said rolling him over to bounce up and down on his swollen prick while he harnessed her bouncing breasts with his big hands.

Even though she had asked him to call her Jennifer, it excited him when she referred to herself as Mommy. Playing her game, he continued the incestuous fantasy that was now their reality.

"I love you, Mom. I love you. I can't wait for you to suck my cock. I can't wait to cum in your mouth and to watch you swallow."

"Oh Michael. You're going to make me cum," she said wrapping her arms around his neck tighter. Then, trying to get him deeper inside of her, she wrapped her legs around his back. "I'm cumming again Michael. Don't stop. Please don't stop. I'm cumming."

Jennifer had a second orgasm but Michael refrained from cumming in his mother's pussy. Wanting to hold back, thinking about baseball instead of thinking about fucking his mother, he'd rather fill his mother's mouth with his cum. He'd rather fill her beautiful mouth with his big prick. He'd rather watch her blow him. He'd rather cum in her mouth while staring down at her staring up at him with his cock in his mouth. He'd rather watch her swallow his cum.

With the both of them resting for a minute, she was ready to suck him. She slid halfway down the bed to take her son in her mouth. Stroking him while sucking him, it didn't take him long to explode a big load of cum in Jennifer's mouth.

"Oh, Mom," he said putting a gentle hand to the back of her head. He humped her mouth while fucking her face. "I'm going to cum. Mom, I'm going to cum. Suck it, Mom. Suck my prick. Blow me. Just don't stop. Don't stop. I'm almost there," he said exploding a huge load of cum in his mother's mouth.

"Yum," she said. "That was delicious," she said. "I love the taste of your cum."

Sucking out every drop of cum that he had, she continued sucking him before licking him clean. Without doubt, this was the best Christmas they both ever had. Now that they've sexually experienced one another, as if they were man and wife, they continued their sexual relationship by sleeping together and having sex as if they were boyfriend and girlfriend, husband and wife, and/or lovers, which they were.

After his mother filled his head with the images of her flashing men, walking on a nude beach naked, having sex in public, her having sex with other men, and participating in the swinging lifestyle, he couldn't wait to experience all of those things. With her his sexual star, maybe it was all just talk, pillow talk, in the heat of sexual passion. He didn't know but he planned on finding out how sexually adventurous his mother could be.

With him taking up where his father left off, perhaps he could persuade his mother to do some flashing. Maybe she'd allow him to take her to a nude beach where they could have sex on the beach and in public. Maybe she'd serve his friends drinks topless and/or naked while playing poker. Maybe she'd have sex with other men and allow him to watch her. Maybe he'd have sex with other woman while she watched him. Maybe they could have a threesome with another or woman or even a foursome with another couple. Who knows? Perhaps he could persuade his mother to participate in the swinging lifestyle where his father couldn't.

To be continued...

Please vote. Please give me the support of your vote.

  • COMMENTS
7 Comments
LADYHONEY5LADYHONEY5about 1 year ago

you lost me with this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another great chapter!

This is another great chapter!

OhYou812OhYou812over 8 years ago
Don't get a head of yourself Michael.

A great story! Before Michael starts thinking about all that could happen down the road, he should think about getting Jennifer on some birth control. He deliberates so much about what his mom wants, it would be nice for him not having to worry about pulling out. He could enjoy busting inside her, and then staying there for a while.

rodavrodavover 8 years ago
Great story Susan

Hope they will meet a father and daughter couple at the nude beach. Then eventually the Dad and the Mom will be married and the son and daughter will be engaged. Then the incest foursome continues behind their close door home.

IrishchapIrishchapover 8 years ago
So hot!

I love the dialogue between them. Susan you do a fantastic job orchestrating the entire scene. You open yourself up yet there is no doubt who is in charge. 5stars again !

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
A Mother and Her Son Romance, love and sex between mother and son.in Incest/Taboo
Road Trip with Mom Ch. 01 Busty mom and well-hung son go on a cross country road trip.in Incest/Taboo
"Pet Mommy": Becoming a Mommy-Slut! MILF Mom catches nerdy son masturbating and becomes obsessedin Incest/Taboo
Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories