Love & Lattes - Group Therapy Ep. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ivory panted out while Isaac was filling her and pushed her muzzle to Karen's. The rabbit was all too eager to return the kiss, both of them holding one another, their tongues lazily flicking against one another, their paws roaming one another's bodies as their swapped husband's filled them.

Isaac shuddered and let out a defeated moan as Ivory clenched and milked the last of his adoration into her. A few heartbeats later Joseph felt the last of his own love for Karen fill her and gave a soft satisfied groan of pleasure. The cat and bunny continue to kiss fervently, their tongues flicking against one another, their own orgasms lingering and clenching at the dogs for a few more moments despite having taken everything from them.

Karen parted her lips from Ivory's with a throaty sigh of relief and slumped back fully into the fox's lap, feeling him embrace her from behind and hold her possessively. The cat bit her lower lip, feeling the wolf grab her hips as he flopped back to sit down and pulled her back against his chest in a similar position.

Ivory felt the wolf embrace her, resting a paw upon her belly, the other on her hip, holding her against his chest like she belonged to him. "Ha... you gave me so much Isaac... ngh... that was nice... good dog... my dog..." She purred as one of her paws moved to scratch under his jaw.

Isaac blushed and huffed down into her brown and white ears, panting softly while rubbing at her hip. "I hope I wasn't too rough..." The cat smiled and shook her head gently in response, then sighed and nuzzled under the wolf's chin at his throat, marking her scent on him.

Joseph held Karen in his arms, both paws on her hips and circling around to her stomach before locking his padded-fingers. "That was... I have no words... I...I... Karen..."

The rabbit smiled and looked back at the fox, blushing before pushing into his chest while nuzzling at him. "It's okay my fox... I know... You were wonderful..."

"Y-you think so?" Joseph growled while blushing and the rabbit nodded in response, drifting a paw over her belly and grinning.

"Really though, Angel... picking on the poor fox like that in the end?" Isaac clicked his tongue while shaking his head and holding Ivory.

Karen giggled and blushed, biting her lower lip. "I couldn't help it, you both looked so cute with that panic..." The rabbit huffed and gave a wide yawn before snuggling into the fox before closing her eyes, relaxing in his strong arms.

Joseph grinned wide and held Karen close to his chest, flicking his ears as he listened to her breathing softly, his tail thumping against the mattress of the bed happily.

"Will you guys stay the night?" Ivory asks with a smile, looking up at Isaac who was holding her.

"Ah... we could... Does your couch fold out?" Isaac asked into the cat's ears before leaning in and lapping his tongue along her cheek while squeezing her hips.

Ivory purred and smiled at the affection before grinning, "No you doofus! Stay the night with us..."

"In bed." Joseph chimed in to finish his wife's sentence.

Karen blinked her eyes open, blushing at the thought of it, and then looked at Isaac. "S-should we?"

The wolf also felt his cheeks heating up and huffed out, "I-I mean... you guys do have a big bed... and we already got the most awkward part out of the way, yeah?"

Ivory grinned and nodded, "Good. Stay with us the night and take care of us like good dogs. Right, Karen?"

The bunny gave a nod and huffed up at Joseph with a smile, "You will take care of me, won't you?"

"With my life!" The fox barked the words out full of pride.

Isaac snorted a laugh and rolled his eyes, "You guys are great..." He then gently huffed into Ivory's ears, "I will keep you safe though, I promise..."

Ivory blushed and grinned at the wolf, flicking her own tail and coiling it. "Such a gentleman... Please do."

—♥—

It didn't take the four of them long to settle and collapse into an exhausted slumber. The girls slept in the middle of the bed, flanked by the dogs on each side.

Several hours passed and Ivory was the first to stir from her slumber. She grunted and furrowed her brow before perking her ears taking in the heady scent of a male dog that wasn't her husband's. She was against Isaac's strong large chest, he was bigger than Joseph, more heavily built too, with broad strong shoulders and thick biceps. Joseph had the body of a kickboxer, all tone, strength, and speed. Isaac was built like a pro wrestler or weightlifter, all power and size.

She purred and enjoyed the scent of the powerful dog and the strength of his arm around her possessively, holding her to his chest like she belonged to him. Ivory nuzzled the wolf's chest for a few moments before kissing it and gently sliding out of his grip. She quietly climbed out of bed, lithe and quiet like... well, a cat.

It was about three in the morning and still dark out as she slipped into the kitchen in just a pair of red panties along with her silk nightgown she had hastily donned before leaving the room. She poured herself a glass of water and looked at the massive kitchen while sipping upon it. She thought about her current situation and the events of the night, thought about her and Joseph, as well as the couple now in their bed.

Finishing her water she rinsed the glass and put it away, then lifted her ears, catching his scent as much as hearing him. "Apologies if I woke you," The cat purred the words, looking back towards the entrance of the kitchen at the wolf who had no doubt followed her by her scent. He had put his jeans back on but nothing more, his strong furred chest she had been nuzzling, plainly exposed to her.

"It's fine, I was stirring anyway. My body is used to early starts, I guess." Isaac spoke gently as he moved over to Ivory and reached a paw out but hesitated at her hip.

She saw the hesitation and moved a handpaw to grip his wrist and pushed it up against her hip. Isaac felt his grip slide against the silk of the gown she wore, feeling the curve of her hip under his touch. Ivory purred and smiled up at him. "It's tough for you, isn't it?"

The wolf nodded slowly, rubbing at her hip gently. "A little, no offense to either of you of course."

Ivory smiled and pulled from his grip to reach into the cabinet and withdraw a bottle of whiskey along with two tumblers. She poured each of them a shot before corking the bottle and returning it. The cat then hopped up sitting on the counter, putting her more level with the wolf's face, and took both glasses, holding one out to him.

Isaac took the glass and looked at the amber liquid within it before looking toward the cat who sat on the counter holding her glass up. "To old friends, and new beginnings?" She purred the words.

"I'll drink to that..." He clinked his glass with hers and both of them downed the shot of whiskey in one gulp. The wolf grunted as it burned on the way down, he hadn't drank anything hard in a while.

She smiled at him, feeling the heat go down but didn't seem put off by the burn. Her ears perked up as the wolf drew closer and put his paw on her hip, again he hesitated and the cat looked into his blue eyes before shaking her head with a smile, "Just kiss me already, Isaac."

Isaac's ears perked at the words but he followed up with the demand and gently moved his muzzle to hers. The cat purred against his mouth, tasting the smokey flavor of the alcohol on his tongue and lips while they kissed one another. Before long Ivory found him facing her straight on while she sat upon the counter, both her handpaws resting upon his chest while they kissed, their heads tilted to allow their tongues to explore against one another.

A few more moments and they parted from the kiss as Ivory gave the wolf a grin before hopping from the counter. Taking his wrist, she led him out of the kitchen and to the living room. "You wanna talk about it?"

"Talk about what?" Isaac let her lead him into the living room before guiding him to the sofa.

"About why it's tough for you, silly," Ivory purred and gently pushed on his chest to coax him to sit down.

Isaac took a seat as he looked up at Ivory before feeling heat fill his face as he looked away. "I just don't want to lose Karen... I want to do what makes her happy."

Ivory nodded at the words and raised a finger as she posed a question, "So you only like me and Joseph because you think it will make Karen happy?"

The wolf quickly shook his head. "No Ivory, I do really like you guys. I'm just... I guess... scared?" He rubbed the back of his head looking awkward. "Giving so much of my love... surely someone will hurt me, or I will hurt someone else?"

A grin spread across her muzzle while she shook her head, "Such a thoughtful dog... how did you feel seeing Joseph having sex with your wife tonight?" Ivory purred the words curiously, both paws moving over her own hips to rest there.

"It was... complicated... I could tell they both really liked it... I was happy but conflicted, ya know?" The wolf gave Ivory an awkward smile and flicked his ears up.

"I felt the same..." Ivory hummed and leaned over, pushing her padded-palms to the dog's shoulders before climbing into his lap. She straddled and faced him, feeling the bulge in his jeans. "And how did you feel about me?"

Isaac bit his lower lip at the words, feeling the cat pushing into his body now, her hips grinding gently, letting him know she was aware of his eagerness. "Huff... what do you mean?"

Ivory grinned and rolled her eyes before rolling off the dog's lap. She reached under her silk gown, grasping at her red panties and peeling them away casually. The wolf could smell her plainly and see how damp the fabric was before it cleared her legs and hit the floor. "How did you feel having sex with me? How did it feel calling me yours and claiming me?"

Isaac let out a ragged huff, watching the cat now as she scooted back on the couch, leaning against the arm and spreading her legs slightly, her gown draping between them to conceal her. "I... really liked it... I loved hearing you call me yours... and calling you mine..."

She grinned and let out a soft purr before gently hiking her nightgown up just enough to expose her curvy hips and wet petals to the wolf. "Well, now that last night has happened... I guess I belong to all of you... do you want me now?"

Isaac felt his heart pound as he turned to face the cat who was laying back on the sofa, showing herself to him. "I-I do!" He growled and was already moving his paws to grab the front of his jeans. He yanked them open and Ivory bit her lower lip seeing the wolf's swollen cock push forward, ready to go again, fully slide free of his base, precum already beading at the tapered head.

"Ha... no sharing right now... I'm all yours, my wolf..." Ivory purred and slid her fingertips between her legs, spreading her petals in a lewd display, showing the tight little pink entrance to her wolf, grinning proudly.

Isaac didn't waste any time and quickly climbed over her pressing the dripping tip of his head right up against her spread folds. Ivory let out a soft gasp and then felt the dog push forward impatiently. She moaned out happily, feeling every inch of him push deep inside once again, forcing her walls to spread until he bottomed out against her. "Oooh... good boy..."

"Huff... now you sound like Karen..." He growled the words and looked down into Ivory's bright blue eyes, the cat grinning up at him and moving her paws over his chest to grip his shoulders.

"I will take that as a compliment!" Ivory groaned happily, feeling the wolf start to move inside her, his hips shifting and pushing as he started to mate her from above on the sofa. The cat bit her lower lip, feeling him bumping into her core again and again, her breasts swaying in her silk gown peaks clearly hard inside it. "Does she call you... ngh... good boy, and good... dog... a... lot?"

Isaac nodded as he panted, sliding a paw over Ivory's left breast, kneading and squeezing it through the silk gown, his other bracing on the arm of the sofa while pushing himself down into her. Her walls were crushingly tight as they milked his length, his thick crimson tail wagging against her bared footpaws. "Ha... y-yeah... she does..."

Ivory clenched her teeth and let out a throaty groan as he drove her past her limit, making her body give in to his affections. She gazed up at him, tongue lolled, her walls clenching and squeezing the wolf while she soaked his length in her honey.

"Ha! Oh good dog... ngh... such a good boy..." The cat purred the words, moving a paw up to stroke Isaac's face, panting up at him as she recovered. "Ha... do you like it? Should I do it more often?"

The wolf folded his large red ears and nodded while feeling her stroke on his cheek. "Y-yeah, if you don't mind..."

"Ha... I don't, but..." She grinned and locked her legs, pulling tight to the wolf so he couldn't keep thrusting and pushing into her. "Ha... let's talk~"

Isaac's ears perked back up at the words, "T-talk? Aren't we already?" He grunted and ground his hips, making his tapered head grind deep inside while she panted.

"Ha... yes, but... oooh... calm down, my dog..." She panted and looked up at him, feeling herself growing more eager as he ground inside her against her core. "I-I mean it... l-let's talk..."

Isaac huffed and growled before shaking his head to focus on pleasing her. "Ha... f-fine... but one more first..." He looked down at the cat with a cocky grin and began to push against her, Ivory felt his constant grinding taking its toll as her legs weakened and her tongue lolled slightly.

"S-stubborn damn dog... j-just as bad as Joseph!" She mewed out while half-heartedly glaring up at the wolf, her nails digging into his shoulders. He pumped inside her eagerly, bumping his tapered head into her core, her breasts jostling and swaying in time to his movements, feeling herself growing closer once again.

"I'll take that as a compliment, now give it to me, my cat." The wolf snarled the orders and gave a few more deep thrusts before pressing intently into Ivory, jabbing his head into her deepest point with a strong pump, holding it there.

Her tongue lolled out more as she blinked up at him while panting, feeling her body give in to his commands, her walls crushing and feeling his knot plainly starting to show against her. Ivory folded her ears and groaned out in soft moans while giving in eagerly to the strong powerful dog, shuddering before slumping back with a soft moan.

Isaac grinned, showing his large sharp teeth, his crimson tail wagging slowly, brushing Ivory's bare footpaws while she laid beneath him. "Ha... that's a good girl..." The wolf sighed, feeling her orgasm start to ease off after a few more moments, then huffed down into the cat's face playfully, "So... what did you want to talk about?"

Ivory blinked up at the wolf, biting her lower lip hard while trying to organize her thoughts after the forced orgasm. "Ha...g-give me a minute..."

With a proud grin, Isaac leaned in and softly kissed the cat's muzzle before nodding. "Take your time...my kitty." His tail wagged lazily, feeling her walls naturally clenching and squeezing at his length buried inside her to the bulging knot.

Ivory groaned again, feeling him throb inside her, still milking at his length eagerly. The cat brushed her padded-fingertips up against the wolf's face, pushing the locks of bed mussed hair away to show more of his eyes, "Ha... you have really gorgeous eyes, Isaac..."

The dog felt his cheeks heat up as he smiled down at her and moved to grip her wrist, kissing her padded-fingertips softly. "Your eyes are also beautiful... I've gotten myself lost in them a few times over the years..."

Ivory found her own cheeks growing hotter at the words and looked away with a smile. "Damn... I always thought you must have just considered me something you had to put up with for Karen's sake."

"Don't be silly... You and Joe are very special to me, the three of you are the only things I have in my life," He growled the words, moving a paw over Ivory's cheek and guided her to look upon him once more.

"Y-yeah? What do you think of my husband? I mean really..." Ivory blushed and wriggled her hips a little, feeling the wolf's knot growing thicker against her, just spending time inside her seemed to be taking its toll upon him.

"Huff... I like him, I'm not just flirting up with him to get to you." The wolf bit his lower lip as well, furrowing his brow and trying to focus on the conversation, not the gorgeous blonde cat squeezing the hell out of him.

"Ha... I'm glad..." Ivory sighed, watching him try to focus and slid her paws up over his shoulders, gripping them and digging claws in while looking up into the wolf's eyes. "Last night was fun, but I'm glad I get to see you face to face like this..."

"Me too... ha... just looking at you drives me crazy Ivory, I can't believe I'm inside you..." Isaac panted the words now, his hips grinding instinctively, making his length stir and his tapered tip dig into her core, that knot threatening to push in.

"Ngh... you feel great my wolf... Just feeling you move and throb in me is enough to set me on fire... I'm getting really close again you know... gonna knot me properly like your bitch?" She purred the words lovingly and grinned up at him.

Isaac's ears perked up and he bites his lower lip hard while nodding, "Y-you know I won't make it through another if you do... Didn't you want to talk?" The dog sounded concerned but his body was on autopilot at this point, gently pushing against the cat's, thrusting himself down into her hole at a slow gentle pace but each one going a little harder, ready to lodge that knot in anytime now to finish.

"Ha... guess you will have to just put up with talking to me after you fill me up then!" Ivory showed him an excited grin, her claws digging hard enough he felt them break through his furred flesh on his shoulders. The cat locked her legs and jerked her hips hard, forcing that wolf-knot in herself, feeling it glide nice and deep before her walls crushed him in her own climax.

Isaac's large red ears sprang up at the clench and the wolf let out a defeated groan as the cat forced his body to give in to her. He pushed hard against her, his knot full and swollen as the thick burning hot wolf cum gushed into her, sending fiery ropes of his love deep into his new partner.

"Ha! Oh! T-that's a good dog! Ngh! My dog... let it all out..." Ivory moaned encouragingly, rubbing at the wolf's chest with her paws now, her claws tipped red. She felt him filling her again and again, her own orgasm milking him for every drop he could give her.

Once the last of his release was deep in her, the wolf shuddered and gave out a defeated groan before slumping forward, bracing on the arm of the couch. His tongue was lolled out, a heavy pant on his breath while he loomed over the small cat, looking feral and wild in this moment of recovery, stark contrast to the normally controlled stoic alpha.

Ivory purred and slid both her paws up over Isaac's face, looking into his eyes and grinning. "Good dog... my dog..."

"Don't you already have a dog?" Isaac panted the words before mustering up a grin.

Ivory thought to herself as she raised a finger up, "Ah, yes, but who says I can't have two? I'm an idol now, I'm allowed to be selfish and surround myself with the finer things in life. So having two dogs and a bunny sounds fair to me."

Isaac grinned and wagged his tail. "Well, as long as you're taking both of us, and I get both of you... I suppose it's a fair trade."

Ivory grinned and held up her left paw admiring the wedding band on it, "Ha... the four of us have created a complicated situation for ourselves, eh?"