Love Sees Me Walking Naked Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her touch is so light... She feels my mound, then progresses to the labia...

I cannot help uttering a sigh. She looks at me startled.

'Sorry, Mona. It is simply nice to be touched there, so tenderly.

'Look...'

... and I take my labia with my hands and open myself.

'Come, smell me. I am sure you can smell my arousal, and, who knows, my sweat of anxiety...'

She is like wax in my hands now and leans forward. Her nose is practically touching me. She has her eyes closed and breathes in sharply, once, twice and again and again...

'Oh, Karen, it is wrong, it is wrong... But I am moved beyond belief.'

'It is not wrong, Mona. You are a sexual being too and you have been created that way.'

'No, no...'

'Yes, you have...'

'Oh, I am so afraid you are right...'

'Mona, what I will do now is go to my bedroom and get you a hand mirror. I want you to bare your bottom and that you look at yourself in the mirror...'

She cries, 'Karen, no one has seen me naked. Not even Gary. We make love underneath the sheets, with the lights out.'

'Mona! You must do it. I will leave the room again, if you don't want me to see you. But you must look.' And I go and get the hand mirror.

When I return, she has just started taking off her shoes. I now become aware of the dull clothes she is wearing, drab cut and colours.

'Here you are, Mona', and she straightens herself, takes the mirror and places on her easy chair.

'Tell me to leave. I think this is important to you. I am willing to be with you on this little journey, but only if you wish.'

'Ok, Karen. Oh, I am so torn... But stay with me. That is the only way I will do it. Dear, dear...'

I sit down in my chair. She turns her back towards me, hesitates and turns around again to face me, looking at the floor, then at me, tearfully again.

Her skirt is knee-length. She releases the button on the side and pushes down the zipper. Then she slips the skirt down her hips and steps out of it, one leg after the other. She is wearing a thick skin tone pantyhose. I can hardly see her panties. When she pushes down the hose and steps out of it, they turn out to be skin colour as well. A pair of purely functional panties, the dear. She looks at me apologetically, then back down and lower the panties. She reveals a forest of a bush, that would not fit in a one-piece swimsuit, let alone a bikini. It does not look like she has ever sunbathed! She is paper white!

When she is done, she stops and looks at me.

I softly instruct her, 'Well done, Mona. Now take the mirror and sit down on the edge of the chair...'

She complies.

'...place the mirror below your vagina and look at yourself.'

She holds the mirror in her left hand and moves her right hand to her crotch.

'I can't see anything!'

'You should just push away the hairs.'

She tries.

'But the view is not nearly as clear as on yours.'

'Do you want a pair of scissors?'

'Karen, please, ... oh, it's hard ... can you help by cutting my pubic hair? I am so nervous I would cut myself.'

'Ok, Mona. I will help you. I will get us a towel for you to lie on and I will cut your hair.'

She lies down on the towel, docile and nervous like a child.

'Ok, now place your feet on the ground and draw them towards your buttocks.

'Open your crotch and give me access.'

She does so and I see hints of her labia and opening appear.

'There you go, now relax and trust me.'

Inch by inch I cut away her hair, aware of the fragrance she issues. I use one hand to stretch her skin and the other to cut. I am very concentrated and manage to slowly reveal her vagina. Her labia majora are puffy and her minora exceedingly ample, like Irene's or even longer, meandering out of the majora. It takes me ten, fifteen minutes and then I have done all I can. The floor between her legs is covered with the black hair I removed. The hair remaining on her mound is just a few mm long now. I am touched by the sight.

'Now sit on the chair again and resume your inspection, Mona. You will see a hundred times more than before.'

'Thank you, Karen. You are right. You revealed so much.'

She looks and touches, pulls labia apart and away, spellbound. She looks up and looks at my cunt, me still standing in front of her.

'My vagina is so different from yours!'

I smile, 'I am not great expert, but they all are! As individual as our faces.'

She smiles back, now fairly relaxed. She stays half-dressed after I go and make us some tea.

When I return a few minutes later, I am surprised to find her fully naked and standing before her chair. With a shy smile, mixed with a pinch of confidence.

'Well, Karen, I felt I needed to follow you all the way. I have gone crazy. I have.'

She extends both of arms and is as open as she could be. It is an attractive woman that came out of that dull shell of clothes. Very well proportioned, with good hips and shoulders and wonderful bosom and ass.

We sit silently and drink our teas, both perched on the edges of our seats, both hiding nothing from each other.

'You and your family may have changed my life, Karen. I have a lot of thinking and feeling to do. I don't think I will now become a nudist, like you perhaps. But I will certainly try to accept my body more. And show myself to Gary at least.'

'I am glad, Mona. And you are right: don't start to run when you have only just started to make your first baby steps.

'I can say that Mr. Phillips will love you all the more.'

When we have finished our cups, she gets up and says, 'Speaking of Gary, he will be home now and I want to see him. Well, and show myself!'

'I will not recommend you go next door naked, but I can lend you a raincoat to hide in and give you a plastic bag for your clothes.'

And so it comes to be that Mona leaves our house nearly naked, a new woman, who promises to keep renewing our newly established ties. We exchange two kisses on the cheeks and she is gone, that new woman.

*****

End of Part 3! Exciting times!

The story of Sarah has given way to the story of her family and their neighbours.

Sarah is still there though, and so is Rose somewhere in the distance. When will she appear? Will Sarah finally venture out in the public eye?

See Part 4, 5, 6...