Lucky Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now I have had some pretty intense and amazing orgasms in my life. I've even been secretly proud and in awe of myself when I've jerked off before after having gone for a few days. Watching streamers of my come spurt from the head of my prick, traveling what felt and even looked like at the time to be several feet. The pure pleasurable sensation of watching that, feeling that, surprisingly and wickedly erotic. But it was the sound of my Aunt's voice as she spoke it what could honestly be described as pure unadulterated surprise when I began squirting that really set me off even more.

"Oh my god! Fuck! Look at this Carol! Look at this! Look at your son's fucking cock!"

I couldn't see it, but I sure as hell felt it. And though I might have preferred squirting inside mom's cunt, this was more or less her fantasy moment. I didn't really mind though, I could sense as well as feel every rope of sperm tossed from my dick, Aunt Kathy holding on, now pumping it, ensuring that every ribbon of cum found some place to splash against, though mostly against mom's pussy and clit just as she'd asked. But there was no denying the fact, I'd initially sent several sprays of my white creamy nectar upwards against her breasts, on them and over them, only later to discover, my very first shot had actually parted her hair.

As it was...I counted at least eleven or twelve hard felt ejaculations, not counting the tingly throbbing ones later as my Aunt finished milking my prick, only then rubbing it once again directly against mom's clit as she came.

I think I was still dribbling, oozing semen when she did, taking delight in that fact as mom wailed out her own pleasure, not even softening her voice, her scream splitting the air as she now grabbed her own tits, pinching the nipples even harder than I'd been doing.

When it was over, she turned, kissing me full on the lips. Parting after several long delicious moments, she finally stood. And was a feast for my eyes when she did. Mom looked obscene, vulgarly obscene, and I loved every fucking moment of it as she stood there. Rivers of come running down her body, both breasts just soaked, one line dripping down her chin, several others clinging to her breasts like nets on a fishing boat. And then her pussy itself, drenched in what almost looked like a frosted cake.

"Come here you...I got some licking to do!" Kathy told my mom, and then knelt in front of her, spreading mom's lips once again, the syrup of my spent cream now almost frothy as my Aunt buried her face in her sister's cunt.

"Fuck!" I said simply, and then collapsed back on the couch again, content to watch as mom soon after enjoyed another nice little orgasm.

**

We sat for a long time after that simply collecting ourselves, gathering our strength as we sipped wine and enjoyed the very comfortable, very relaxed atmosphere of sitting around naked together. The fact that we even were was an amazing sensation all by itself. To sit there, even with what was now a very flaccid, very satisfied prick, still checking out my own mother and aunt. That they too seemed so comfortable around me now, still occasionally reaching over to briefly fondle, caress while we talked, joked, and once again began talking about various experiences.

"So tell me more about your conversation with grandma," I asked. "After you said she'd sort of caught you, and then when you approached her about it a few days later."

Mom laughed looking over and then down at my cock as it slowly started to rise again, almost unbelievably so.

"Hearing about that turns you on huh?" she continued giggling. "Well...something else then that will no doubt excite you about that, and this is something I've never shared with Kathy either," she then added seeing the sudden curious look my Aunt tossed her way.

"You been keeping secrets sis?" She asked sitting up, pouring us all a bit more wine.

"A few," mom answered. "To be honest sis, I never really gave this much thought as there wasn't really much to it...though in hindsight, perhaps I should have told you about it later even though I soon returned back to school myself. But as busy as both of our lives became after that for a while, it just never came up again."

"So...what happened?" I asked wanting to hear the details as obviously something did happen and I was anxious to find out what that was.

"Well, it started out with me coming into the kitchen one morning early while everyone else was still sleeping. Seeing that we were alone, I thought it might be a good time to talk to her about Kathy and I for one, especially after what she'd said to us that night. But for another, I was also curious now about what she'd said, and wanted to hear more, so I asked her. She then told me that she and her sister, our Aunt, had been periodically experimenting together throughout the years too, something that they'd likewise been engaged in since they were our age, and had continued off and on ever since that. Needless to say, I was surprised, as I'd certainly never suspected that, had never seen anything that would have suggested or indicated they ever had been. But...like I said, mom told me it was a different time then too. Had they ever been caught messing around, their parents would have totally disowned the two of them, so they were very careful."

"So get to the good part already," Kathy urged. "Obviously we know all that...but I want to know what happened that you never told anyone about."

"Patience my dear...I'm getting to that." As mom continued, I noticed her hand suddenly drop down between her legs, lifting one of them in fact placing it on the couch, something she'd been doing for years whenever she sat down to relax. Though I'd never seen her do so naked of course, which simply had the effect of opening herself quite decadently, more so...when she allowed her fingers to absentmindedly run themselves through her still puffy and swollen split.

"Well get to it faster, you're making me horny again, especially sitting here watching you."

Mom realized then what she was doing and almost put her leg back down, moving her hand away.

"No! Keep doing that, and keep telling the story," I urged her. "I actually think it helps in the telling if you're doing what you were...not to mention making it more interesting to listen to, while looking at you while you're ah...fingering yourself," I commented hearing the lustiness to my own tone of voice. Obviously my cock had hardened considerably by now as I sat there, now wrapping my own hand around it as I sat there fondling myself now too. Mom smiled looking over at me as I did that, and then went back to diddling herself as she continued.

"Well, ironically enough, as we sat there at the table together, mom finally confiding in me, and telling me about what she and her sister used to do together, I noticed that her hand was moving, just slightly, but enough to make me realize she was actually playing with herself."

"Mom? Was masturbating in front of you?" Kathy suddenly asked blurting it out. "You're kidding me!"

"Well not exactly in front of me, I mean she was sitting at the table, so I couldn't actually see what she was doing, only the hint that she was. But I think it was more along the lines of doing so without even realizing that she was...sort of what I was doing here a moment ago before I realized I was doing the exact same thing. But what that did, was arouse me as well, admittedly. So here we are, mom telling me how she and her sister used to play a few silly, semi-dangerous games around the house. You know...dashing down the stairs in the basement, standing there in the hallway fingering one another with their dresses lifted up for a couple of minutes, and then running back upstairs again before they were missed. That...or running out back behind the house where the old woodpile was. She said that became one of their favorite places to mess around as they could always hear and see if anyone was coming long before they'd have ever been caught. That was where she said they played a game called even and odds."

"Even and odds?" I asked still stroking my dick, simultaneously picturing grandma of all people doing what she'd done with her sister, though I had a hard time picturing the two of them doing that, mainly because I was seeing them in my mind as they way they looked now...not as they must have looked back then.

"Yeah, on even days, she said it was her turn for her sister to lick her, and on odd days, she'd return the favor. They didn't always make it out to the woodpile, so sometimes they missed a turn here and there, but mom said that was part of the fun...managing to get out there whenever they could, and then just dependant on what day of the week it was, determined whose pussy got licked, and whose didn't."

"Go back to the conversation at the table," my aunt said somewhat impatiently, though she too was now sitting there stroking and toying with her clit, though she'd also added reaching up to tickle finger her now very hard nipples too. Something else I was quite enjoying myself in seeing.

"So anyway...I'm now doing the same thing myself, though purposely. Seeing what she's doing, hearing her relate all these naughty little stories has obviously gotten me quite aroused now too. The next thing I know, she's looking at me, obviously now aware of what I'm doing."

"Carol? Are you...are you doing what I think you're doing?" She asks.

"Yes mother...I am. Same as you," I responded back.

Next thing I know, we're sitting there across the table from one another watching each other, though all either one of us can see of course, is the movement of our hands, the look on our faces.

"This is silly," mom suddenly says. "If we're actually going to sit here and do this, which evidently we are...then I want to watch you."

"Yeah...me too," I half moaned realizing I was about to see MY mother actually masturbating, while she watched me doing it."

"Oh fuck!" Aunt Kathy and I said almost as one...thinking the exact same thing as mom related her story, though I was now no longer content to sit there across the way from the two of them, standing...and just managing to cross the few feet over towards the couch, plopping myself down between my aunt and my mother. Almost immediately I reached over, awkward as it was with the cast on my arm, resting it on my mother's thigh, and then allowing my fingers to begin manipulating her sweet spot just as she'd been doing. Simultaneously, I reached over with my slightly freer hand doing the same thing to my aunt's pussy, which she nicely enough, spread herself a bit more easily so I could do just that.

"Better?" Mom laughed.

"Oh yeah...much, now continue while I sit here and enjoy myself," I told her.

"So now, mom stands up, removes her bathrobe, along with her nightgown beneath, and simply folds them both over the back of her chair. She now scoots it out off to the side and away from the table, retaking her seat. Next thing you know, I'm doing the same, so we're now sitting directly across from one another, nothing in between us to hinder us from seeing one another. Both naked, and both horny as fuck."

"Shit!" I moaned audibly, my fingers dancing in what was now a sea of slippery slop in both mom and my aunt. Loving every second of it as I finger-fucked the two of them simultaneously, enjoying the very wet, squishy sounds I was making as I twiddled their respective clits.

"Unlike me of course...mom didn't shave back then, so she had a pretty hairy bush, but even then, as she spread herself, holding herself apart with her fingers, I was clearly able to see her clit. And let me tell you...mom's clit was gigantic! Holy cow! I'd never seen anything like it before, or since then either mind you. I swear Kathy...Jim, it was as big around as my thumb when it was fully aroused, and stuck out a good inch at least, so swollen, so hard and so purple in color, I thought it looked like it was about to burst. So here's mom now...pinching her clit between her fingers, working it...almost jacking it off so to speak. And me of course, doing the same thing to myself, though my clitty was considerably smaller, but about as fucking hard then as it is right now...thanks to Jim here."

"You're welcome," I chuckled, now stroking it up and down much like a tiny little prick, just the way mom had explained she'd been doing to herself.

"So then what?" Kathy pressed, her hand coming over to grab a hold of my prick, which sent a flood of perfect shivers up and down my spine as she began toying with the head, easily producing a few nice little pre-cum fuck drops.

"Well, now comes the really good part."

"You mean this isn't?"

Mom giggled at me. "No...I'm just getting to that. So now she says...and imagine mom...your grandmother saying this if you can, "fuck this...I need more than fingers!" she says. So now she stands up, walks over to the refrigerator, bends over and looks up at me. She's holding a fairly large sized cucumber in her hand. Then she says, "You want one too?"

"Holy fuck!" Kathy exclaimed squeezing my prick in her hand now, almost painfully, though I too was digging my aunt's pussy now like I was looking for gold or something.

"So did you?" I asked.

"No...I didn't, I was actually a bit nervous, I mean think about it. Kathy's upstairs sleeping, as is dad...your grandpa. Either one of them, which could have gotten up and come down stairs. At least I felt like I'd have time to throw on my robe again...IF we even heard them in time. But I wasn't about to risk sitting there with a cucumber shoved halfway up my cunt if they did. Mom on the other hand didn't seem to care, or even if she did...had already decided what she was planning to do if we did in fact hear anyone. All she does...is come back over taking her seat again, and then proceeds to slide this monster fucking cucumber into her cunt. I am like...stunned, but mesmerized, watching her take it. Pushing it in...out...in again. And then as she does that, I suddenly see, and realize, it's now coated with this white creamy substance as she starts fucking herself with it."

I think my aunt Kathy and I groaned at the exact same time, and then mom did as I pulled on each of their clits simultaneously, stretching and holding them for a minute as I delighted myself in the way they both felt, slightly different, but each one amazingly hard too.

"I want to see you come," mom tells me. "Think you can do that for me?" She asked. And then surprised me a little when she added. "Do you squirt? Reason I ask...is because I do, and I don't want to shock or surprise you when I do...just so you know."

Kathy laughed. "Must be hereditary."

"Be that as it may...so mom's working this cucumber in an out of her cunt like a piston, the look on her face is unlike anything I had ever seen before. Pure wanton lust, just as the expression on my face must have been now...here we both are, watching one another, me pulling on my own clit...furiously, mom fucking herself wildly with the cucumber until suddenly she shoves it all the way in...holding it, and then just literally burst."

"Burst?"

"Yeah burst. I mean...this things buried so deep inside her you know? But then this spray...this massive amount of liquid is suddenly like trying to find a way out, forcing itself around this green prick sticking inside mom's pussy. And I'm watching it...blown away by what I'm seeing. She's coming...and then I am, before I even realized I was. It was the first time...I ever remember squirting myself, which obviously...surprised mom."

"No shit...surprised me!" I laughed.

"Anyway...how she did it I don't actually remember, I think I was like almost hypnotized just sitting there looking at her, but she's suddenly standing right there in front of me. She reaches down...removes the cucumber. The minute she does that, there's this additional little streamer of fluid that suddenly squirts out, arches away from her pussy, which she's now holding open with both hands, almost as though she's peeing on me...and squirts on me, or rather my tits. I look down, watching her do this, which is when I feel my own little ejaculation suddenly erupt. Not nearly as big as mom's was mind you...but enough that my cum-tinkle hits her...right on her cunt. She's laughing...I'm laughing, we're both coming, and laughing and giggling like mad. Which is when we hear footsteps coming down the stairs. Fuck...you should have seen us. We both scramble for our robes, just barely getting them on in time before dad...grandpa comes into the kitchen area. The floors wet...mom already grabbing a towel off the counter to mop it up with when dad comes in.

"What's all the laughter about?" He asks. "And why is the floor wet?" That's when mom says...Carol told me a naughty joke, and I laughed so hard...I peed myself."

"Oh no! She didn't!"

"Oh yeah...she did," mom said laughing so hard now that there were tears streaming down her face as she remembered the incident. "Papa was so disgusted after hearing that, he pours his coffee, and rather than sitting down at the table like he usually does, he takes it with him back up to the bedroom. Mom and I continued laughing about it even more after he left."

"So...did anything else ever happen after that?" Kathy asked.

"Nope...never did. That was the one and only time. I think she was a little embarrassed by it afterwards, that and a little guilty perhaps. I guess maybe it was one thing to have fooled around with HER sister the way they did growing up, but maybe something a bit different, less acceptable to have done the same with her daughter perhaps. Anyway...we never spoke of it or mentioned it again after that. Which is why...I never told you about any of this either...until now."

After having heard this story, sitting there between the two of them, fondling and toying with their clits the way I had been, I felt like I was about to burst myself. Which is about the time mom turned to look at me.

"Well, I guess...it really is YOUR turn to ask us what you'd like us to do for you now isn't it? Have anything in mind?"

I looked down at my rigidly hard cock. "Oh hell yes...something I have quite often thought about to be perfectly honest about it...though admittedly, not with you two, though now I certainly am. But what I would like, and enjoy feeling...is the two of you, sucking and licking my cock together."

I could only lean back against the couch with a mother-loving (Aunt loving) smile on my face as the two of them got down onto the floor, kneeling between my legs, and began doing just that.

**

It was a delight when I too exploded. Watching fountain after fountain of cum leaping from my prick, mom and my Aunt literally chasing it, at times sharing it as they continued licking, taking turns sucking the tip, drinking down what little bit was left after I'd managed to thoroughly mess up the three of us.

"Fuck that felt good!" I moaned watching the two of them as they almost languished there for what felt like an eternity, cleaning up my dick, along with themselves. Strange as it may sound I almost fell asleep as they did that, the hot naughty sensation of sucking and licking me together turning into one of this pleasant almost dreamy one as their tongue licks, light as they now were...continued.

And then suddenly it hit me, my eyes popping open as I sat up.

"Wait a minute! After grandpa died, that...that lady, that friend of grandma's that moved in with her...is she?"

Now both Kathy and mom laughed.

"And now you know...the rest of the story," mom said and went back to licking my prick.

To be continued...

12