Lust and Sex in Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now that's a pussy wetting image. Give his cock a kiss for me."

I winked at Larry and mouthed the words, 'told you'.

While preforming this gratifying request, I heard Tami squeal, "Oh my!!!"

"I told you he was bigger than Mr. Big."

"It's beautiful. So, Larry, what do you think of our Mr. Big?"

"I like it. I think it would be fun to fuck Carol with it while I eat her pussy. What do you think?"

Hearing that made my pussy wetter.

"What do I think? Mister, I like the way you think. Carol, what do you think?"

"Who wants to think when fucking and having his mouth on my clit is a whole lot more fun."

"My pussy is dripping already. You two can picture my Mr. Big sliding into my cunt right now."

"Deep?" Carol asked.

"All the way."

"Wouldn't you like someone eating your pussy right now?"

"You're killing me."

"In eight days, I'll be flying home. I'll be happy to eat your pussy."

"And fill my cunt with your cock?"

"As often as you'd like."

"Be still my heart. I've got a throbbing pussy that is screaming for some attention."

"We'll call tomorrow with more fun and erotic details."

I disconnected and gave Larry a big hug. "That was fun and you and Tami connected just fine. I really think you two will do well together. Just think, you can go from my cunt to hers and with my blessing."

We showered then headed to the bar for a nightcap and to unwind. I was looking forward to snuggle in his arms and fall asleep and dream about the days ahead of our wonderful and erotic adventure.

LARRY

Carol certainly had fun ideas. She quickly had me naked and then handed me the famous Mr. Big. I don't have much experience with dildos and it was interesting to hold. Flexible and life like, very impressive. I could see using this the next time I eat her pussy.

She was all excited about sending a photo of her toy next to my dick. I liked the thought that Tami had one like it. I was eager to have Tami hold my cock next to her dildo too.

When I asked about a photo of Tami, I was not surprised that she was every bit as good looking as Carol. There were several hints about my meeting Tami and I was grateful when Carol finally asked me straight out. I played it cool but yes, I definitely wanted to meet her. As much as I really like Carol, I was not interested in a long-distance relationship. I was happy that she really wanted me to meet Tami and be as raunchy as I could over the phone. Nothing like several days of foreplay.

I think I held my own with the girls during the phone conversation. At least Carol was pleased. We showered, no sex but lots of fun touching then headed to the bar. It was nice to unwind and reflect on the day. I was looking forward to waking up with Carol in my arms for the next several days. I'm sure she'll have ideas about our sexual play each morning and throughout the day. And then there's Tami. In a few days I'll hopefully start a whole new chapter in my life. A new job and a new love interest. Something tells me Carol won't be out of the picture, either. Is there a threesome in the future? Who would have thought that a chance meeting should turn out like this?