Lust Controlled by His Magic Gloves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, however, their lust had to relent, the gloves floating fat and sated around him, his seed and orgasm doing just what it needed to for them. They didn't need more from him, not that day, but their time would soon come against as the violet pair sneakily tapped him on the nose, tickling his whiskers as if they were teasing him, albeit in a different way than the sexual one that had been oh so dominant for the most part of their relationship so far.

Yet the bunny had to come back to some sense of himself sooner or later, rolling to his side as they finally released him, splayed out and panting. What could he do though and what could he say? All that came from his lips was a moan, however, as the gloves sweetly massaged him all over, fingers and palms kneading and stroking so kindly that his muscles unconsciously relaxed beneath their touch. And yet there was still that matter of actually getting out of the house that day to be attended to also...

What about his friends? The gloves did not seem done with him though as they rolled him onto his back, teasing his nipples and coaxing at his crotch until his cock plumped up with a little more blood again, despite the sheer number of orgasms they had already put him through. Groaning, Dai glanced at the clock on his bedside table, which boasted a time that was not exactly easy on his eyes or his knowledge of what he was supposed to be doing that day. As if knowing that he was becoming distracted, a red pair of satin gloves flew up to his muzzle and jerked his head back around to attention, a finger wagging and waving in his face as if they were telling him off for letting his focus slip.

And it was hard too to think about anything else but the pleasure and the passion of the gloves, groping and tweaking his nipples as they teased his cock, ever so slowly, back to full hardness. It was not as if he could be worn out after just the one orgasm, after all, but coming back to firmness so shortly after a fervently powerful orgasm was a tall order indeed. Like with anything else, however, the gloves were most certainly set on not taking no for an answer, taking it entirely away as an option as his favourite purple pair - the very ones who had started off the whole debacle of mayhem and delight - close around his balls, demonstrating their control over him with stark clarity.

They weren't about to let him go anywhere in a hurry. And, strangely enough, the rabbit was quite happy to stay right there in their hold, enjoying themselves with their use and abuse of his body, over and over and over again.

Dai groaned, tongue poking out over the edge of his lips as his long ears twitched almost continuously, flicking back and forth as if he was listening for an order. Little did he know that he only had one to obey 'orders' from going forward and they were happy to take just what they wanted from him in any which way.

He didn't think he was going to make that lunch appointment after all.

12