Lustonbury Festival

Story Info
Couple headed for music festival take a wrong turn.
2k words
3.98
78.4k
9

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 11/18/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The car pulled up in the small field that seemed to be serving the purpose of a temporary car park, and the two occupants got out. Looking over into the opposite field, Danielle turned to Kyle looking uncertain.

"Are you sure this is the right place?" she asked. The field opposite was full of tents of all sizes. Some were small hike tents, while others were full size mess tents.

"Sure," Kyle replied, closing the driver's side door, and walking round to get his rucksack out of the back.

"But there's no stage." Kyle stopped and took another look at the opposite field, full of tents. She was absolutely right. There was no sign of any kind of stage whatsoever.

"Maybe they haven't set it up, yet," he suggested, moving to join her at the gate.

"Kyle, its 5.30. The festival is supposed to start at 7pm. When do you think they gonna have time to put it up?" Kyle was right. A music festival like this needed a massive stage with lighting, sound systems and other expensive technology. How were they going to set that up in an hour and a half?"

"Maybe its in another field?" he suggested, lamely.

"I don't think so," Danielle replied. "Its all pretty open. I'm sure we'd see it. You know, I think I was right when I said we should have gone right at that junction."

"Well, we're here now. Lets just pitch the tent for tonight and find out what's going on here. If we are at the wrong place we can move on tomorrow." Danielle couldn't see a problem with that.

"Okay. One night." She returned to the car and closed the passenger side door, then went round to get her own bag off the back seat. She closed the door, and Kyle keyed the button on his key. With a click, the car doors locked, and he returned his keys to his jacket pocket. Danielle moved round to join him and, sliding her rucksack onto back, slipped her hand into his. The two of them opened the gate of the field and together they crossed the country lane separating it from the campsite.

Kyle and Danielle found a spot in the midst of all the other tents, and began to erect their home for the next two nights. A few other people had also just recently arrived, and were putting up their own tents. Others had already finished. From the sounds that were emerging from some of them, it seemed that certain people couldn't wait till nighttime to begin their nighttime activities.

The young couple quickly finished their tent, and stashed their bags away inside. Then they made their way towards the large dining tent, which was situated down a short dirt path in another small field. Inside, most of the area was laid out with tables and chairs. Along one side of the tent was a long row of tables, filled with various types of food, some hot and some cold. The hot food was being cooked on gas powered camp cookers. Kyle and Danielle took a place in the queue, and when they reached the counter they both selected a plate of baked potato and salad, paid for their meal, and went to find themselves a place at one of the tables. They quickly found an empty one that had just been finished with. There were a couple of dirty coffee cups, and plates that had earlier held some kind of chocolate cake. Kyle moved the dirty items over to another empty table behind them while Danielle sat down and began eating. He joined her a moment later.

"May I join you?" They had been eating for only a few minutes when the young woman approached them, with a steaming plate of chilli on her tray. "I'm on my own here, and I haven't had a chance to meet anyone yet." The girl looked about 17 or 18, a few years younger than they were. She was rather attractive, with long blonde hair and a nice figure. Kyle gazed at her chest, which was not too large, but still filled out her tight blue t-shirt quiet nicely. A comfortable handful, he thought. She was also wearing a pair of tight fitting blue jeans, and was exposing quiet a generous amount of bare midriff. Kyle looked quickly in Danielle's direction to see if she had noticed the added interest he had made in the girl's assets, but his girlfriend seemed to be taking as much interest in the new arrival as he was.

"Sure," Danielle said, indicating the chair beside her. "Have a seat."

"Thanks." The girl put her tray on the table and sat down. "I'm Ashleigh."

"Nice to meet you. I'm Danielle, and this is Kyle."

"So, is this your first time at the festival?" Ashleigh asked, tucking into her steaming chilli.

"It is," Kyle admitted, between bites of his potato. "Have you been before?"

"I haven't but I have a friend who came last year. She couldn't make it this time, but she told me all about it. I liked the sound of it, so I thought I'd give it a try." Danielle thought she detected a wicked glint in Ashleigh's eyes as she said this, but she couldn't be sure. She decided to ignore it, and continued eating. A moment later, she stiffened as she felt Ashleigh's hand on her leg, a couple of inches under the hem of her short denim skirt. She looked up at Kyle, but he didn't seem to have noticed. She considered making some kind of reaction to the girl's touch, but her cool hand on her bare flesh felt rather pleasant, so she decided she'd ignore it for now.

"Will you be at the opening ceremony, later?" Ashleigh was asking. Danielle wasn't sure whether the question was directed at her or at Kyle. She looked over in his direction, waiting for him to answer. All the time she could feel the girl's hand creeping higher up her leg.

"I expect so," Kyle answered. "Unless there's anything else to do?"

"Great!" Danielle exclaimed, jumping up from her seat. Ashleigh's hand had just reached the leg of her knickers and was just about to disappear inside. "We'll see you there, then. Come on, Kyle. Let's go."

"What's the rush?" Kyle said, taking another mouthful of potato. "Nowhere else we need to be, is there?"

Ashleigh looked up at her, smiling sweetly. "Yes, Danielle. Lets get to know each other a bit more." Danielle swallowed nervously, but placed her tray back on the table and sat back down.

The three of them sat talking and eating together for almost half an hour, but Ashleigh kept her hand off Danielle's leg this time. By the time the three of them had finished eating, it was nearly 7.30pm, the meeting time for the opening ceremony.

"Have you ever known a music festival to have an opening ceremony?" Danielle asked Kyle, after they had left Ashleigh and returned to their own tent.

"Not usually, but perhaps this isn't a normal festival. You may be right, we may have come to the wrong place." They both finished getting changed, then Kyle zipped up the tent and followed Danielle in the direction of Field C, where Ashleigh had told them the ceremony was to be held.

Field C was about the same size as the other two fields, but was nowhere near as full as the one where they were camping. Or at least, it was nowhere near as full of tents as the other one. There were, however, hundreds and hundreds of people, all milling around in front of a large stage area. It was not the kind of stage they had been expecting, though. There was no stage equipment, such as speakers, amplifiers, or other items that you would normally find on a concert stage. It was really just a raised platform, intended for a person or group of people to be seen over the crowd. Amazingly, despite the large number of people, Ashleigh was near the edge of the crowd, and pushed her way towards them once she had seen that they'd arrived.

"I'm really excited," she giggled, nervously. "I've never done this before." At that moment, a small group of people stepped up onto the stage, two young women and a young man. Immediately, the people round the stage stopped talking and turned to watch. Both women were dressed in short summery dresses and the man wore jeans and a polo shirt.

"Welcome to our third annual festival," one of the women began, stepping forward. The other two stood just behind her, one on either side. "We're so pleased to see so many people here. Whether you're here on your own, or as part of a couple or a group, I hope you will join in with the spirit of the festival and allow other's to get involved with your activities. I would now like to ask my two friends here to assist me in opening the festival."

As the speaker, a young brunette girl of about 18 or 19 with very short hair, finished speaking, her two companions stepped forward and, each one placing a hand on one of her shoulders, proceeded to slide the straps of her dress off her shoulders. Then the second woman, a shorter girl of about the same age with long blonde hair, reached across the brunette's chest and quickly undid the three buttons. With nothing left to hold it up, the dress fell to the floor of the stage in one swift motion. The girl was left standing naked apart from her knickers and her shoes on a stage in front of more than 200 people. Danielle and Kyle turned to look at each other in amazement, and then looked back at the stage. The naked girl's companions were now each caressing one of the girl's breasts, their heads twisted round so they could each suck on a tender, sensitive nipple from their positions behind her. As she watched, Danielle saw the blonde girl slip her hand into the brunette's knickers, and press it against her crotch. The girl began to moan and whimper, as she took hold of the blonde girl's other hand, and invited her around from behind her. Pulling the fully clothed woman against her so that her hand was trapped between them in the wet panties, the blonde pressed her lips onto the brunette's mouth, and proceeded to explore it with her tongue.

Danielle's attention was finally diverted from the stage by more sounds of moaning and groaning now coming from all around her. She turned to look at the people around the stage, and saw that several of them had now begun to copy the scene on the stage. Most of them were just groping and caressing, either through their partners clothing or with their hands stuck up t-shirts and bra's, or down skirts and knickers. As she and Kyle continued to watch, however, more and more people began to join in. Within a few moments, almost everyone was taking part in the orgy. Clothes were being ripped off, nipples were being sucked and nibbled, steaming pussies were being groped and molested by hungry mouths and probing fingers. The moans and groans of rising pleasure were mixed with screams as various individuals, couples and groups came at different moments all around the field.

"Hey, you two, aren't you joining in?" Danielle turned at the sound of the familiar voice to see Ashleigh, her clothes scattered all around her and a man of about 30 impaling her on his cock from behind. There was also a woman of about the same age with her hand clasped around the teenagers left breast, squeezing and massaging it while she chewed on the nipple. Ashleigh was massaging the other breast herself, but now she offered it to Danielle. "Come on Dani, come and have a nibble on this."

To be continued . . .