M is for Masturbate

Story Info
Reality TV takes on a whole new meaning.
10.5k words
4.58
209.2k
35
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,378 Followers

"Hey buddy, how'd you like to have a chance to win a million dollars, and have fun doing it?"

Jack attempted to give the guy a wide birth. He wasn't that he looked creepy or anything, but he was sure it was some kind of a scam. "Ah no thanks," he said nearly stepping down into the gutter.

"You enjoy masturbating?"

"Ok, now it's gotten creepy," Jack thought as the guy handed him a flyer.

He made it around the guy not daring to even look back, half tempted to just wad up the paper he'd been given and throw it away, but with his luck, some cop would site him for littering.

"Read it, don't just toss it," he heard from behind as though the guy was somehow able to read his mind.

Jack made it to the corner without incident. He'd been on his way to pick up his early morning coffee from a nearby Starbucks. Spotting a trash container just outside the door before entering he made his way towards it. At the last second he glanced at the wrinkled flyer and stopped dead in his tracks.

"Enjoy masturbating? Win a million dollars for doing it!"

The problem was, Jack did. Especially as he was currently between girlfriends at the moment so had been doing so frequently. A young attractive looking woman came up to him at that moment however and spoke. Embarrassed, Jack crunched the paper he was holding before she could see what it said, still about to throw it away. Which is when he realized, she was holding one too!

"Thinking about it?" she asked.

Flustered, Jack felt his face grow crimson. "No, not really. This guy just handed it to me, didn't even know what it said," Jack responded lamely.

"Oh, too bad," she smiled reaching behind him, forcing Jack to step out of the way so she could enter through the door he was still blocking.

"Sorry," Jack apologized once again allowing her to enter, which she did. He stood there for a moment longer, staring back at the crumpled paper, then towards the door where he could see her placing her order inside. Jack entered.

He'd stood in line waiting for his "Mocha Latte' Grande, skinny" spotting the girl he'd briefly spoken with sitting over in a secluded corner of the shop. Jack approached, uncertainty written in his face.

"Excuse me, but would you mind it if I joined you?"

She smiled, "Not at all, feel free."

She was attractive, but not overly so. Not the kind of woman that would turn heads more than once. But having a disarming smile and way about her that just made her average ordinary features suddenly appealing. She wore her hair long, pulled back into a ponytail, medium sized breasts that neither jumped out at you, nor caused you not to notice them either.

"Thanks," Jack said sitting down.

"So. You thinking about it?" she asked pointedly.

"About what?" Jack answered evasively, answering a question with a question. She laughed.

"Maybe you wouldn't make it through the auditions," she said flatly. "You're too shy for one thing, and certainly inhibited."

Jack was truly at a loss for words.

"Did you even look at it? The flyer," she reminded him not accepting his 'act'. Maybe you should."

Jack took the crumpled paper from his pocket where he'd stashed it, spreading it out on the small round table between them.

"Enjoy masturbating? Win a million dollars for doing it!" Jack read again, then continued.

The flyer went on to say that there would be ten teams made up of men and women, all carefully selected through auditions, which would continue throughout the rest of the week. Various times were included as well as the location which happened to be an old movie theatre now turned into a 'Comedy Club' that he was very familiar with. It mentioned only briefly that there would be challenges, and as those were either met or failed, teams would be eliminated until there was only one final pairing. At that time the final pairing would be given the final challenge against one another for the million dollars.

"This is for real?" Jack said finally looking up. She was grinning.

"Yep, it is! I've already called the number to verify it. By the way, my name's Kate, though my friends call me Kay," she said extending her hand. Jack took it.

"Ok...Kay...Kate," he amended quickly feeling awkward, then silly at the double sound of her name.

"Call me Kay," she said easily. "And yours?"

Jack felt like a fool, like some teen-age pimply kid about to feel his first tit. Though why he felt that way sitting here as he was, he had no idea.

"Ah Jack," he said simply.

"Ok...Ah Jack," she responded with that same disarming look, and then burst out laughing.

"What's so funny?"

"Was just thinking."

"About?"

"Well, if somehow we do both manage to make it through the auditions, and dependant upon what kind of challenges we're given..."

"Yeah?" he interrupted briefly.

She laughed again, and then continued. "Well, it will be the first time I've ever jacked a Jack off!" she said giggling.

"Oh yeah...guess it would," and then he laughed, though his head was now filled with the image of her doing just that.

#

The reason Kay was even there having coffee was because it was her intention to be amongst the first to audition, figuring it would give her a better than average chance. The first time was less than an hour from now, just a short walk further on down the street.

"I'll be right back," he told her. "Don't go anywhere...I need to make a phone call!"

Jack called into work informing his boss who he got along with very well that something important had come up, but not only that, he might also have to re-schedule his upcoming vacation a little earlier than he'd originally intended.

"Well?" she asked upon his return. "Everything 'cum' out all right?" she asked emphasizing the word. Once again Jack felt his face flush.

"No really, I really did need to make a call. So now...I can go with you," he finally smiled excitedly. "I just hope this isn't some kind of race to see who comes first or something, or last for that matter. I wouldn't win either."

"That's nice to know," Kay responded with a flirtatious look. Which then caused Jack to wonder about something else.

"You know, if that is the case, if this is some sort of a kinky race or some kind of endurance test, wouldn't a woman have a distinct advantage over a man?"

Kay spun the paper back towards him. "You didn't finish reading it, check out the footnotes at the bottom of the page." He did, his eyes suddenly growing wide.

"Only women with the ability to ejaculate need apply."

"Oh!" Jack exclaimed suddenly, looking up into Kay's grinning face. "OH!"

#

Although Jack knew about it, having downloaded a few movies off the Internet, he'd never actually known, or seen a woman who could. As he and Kay made their way towards the old theatre, visions of Kay doing that filled his mind now too. In fact, he had all kinds of wonderful thoughts racing around inside his head, and an erection to match.

"Nice!" Kay said looking down towards him. "Glad to see you getting excited about this!"

Jack nearly stumbled, taking a quick glance down at himself as he'd tripped over the curb.

"It's ok Jack," she leaned in whispering. "I'm horny too!"

As they turned the corner, they both stopped short. A line with at least thirty or forty people standing in it stood waiting to get in. "Ah oh, maybe we should have come earlier!" Kay said in surprise. "Come on!" she said grabbing his hand, forcing him to keep up as she all but ran towards the end of the line. Which for Jack wasn't an easy thing to do with a full-blown erection.

Interestingly as he and Kay stood there, Jack noticed that for the most part these were all everyday average looking people. Sure, there were one or two that stood out in the crowd as appearing a little "creepy" as he was fond of saying. But beyond a small handful, these were people you would pass along the street, even see in an office similar to one he worked in himself, "Or..." he considered. "Meet going in to order a coffee."

Ten minutes before the scheduled time, several people came out with clipboards and pencils with questionnaires. They began handing them out to everyone.

A very professional looking woman in a three-piece business suit spoke, "Please fill out these forms prior to leaving today after the auditions, provided you're still interested in participating afterwards."

After that, they were invited in taking various seats within the cozy audience area while another professional looking guy, also in a business suit stood on stage with a microphone in hand waiting for everyone to be seated. After several minutes the back doors were closed and the lights came down with a soft spotlight now on stage.

"Ok, everyone...listen up! I know most of you are wondering if this is for real. I can assure you that it is!"

Jack along with everyone else listened as they were told of a somewhat eccentric, to remain anonymous, billionaire who had come up with the idea while at a party. The more he'd thought about it, the more he liked the idea, finally approaching some contacts he had in the entertainment business who were willing to go out on a limb, all underground of course, and create their own little reality show around the theme of 'masturbation.' He'd gone on to say that the money was already in an account on deposit with the access codes even then held in the envelope, which he held up for everyone to see. It was of course sealed and only to be opened upon awarding the eventual winner.

"Damn," Jack leaned over whispering to Kay. "This really is for real!" he exclaimed in abject surprise. Kay giggled. "I certainly hope so, I have every intention of winning it!" she whispered back.

"Ok, here's how it works," their host began. "We will select ten women, and ten men who will then be randomly paired. No one is allowed to be partnered with someone they know, or someone they are currently in any sort of a relationship with. Should that happen, both participants will be immediately disqualified."

That brought a nervous chitterling along with a few giggles from the audience.

"Over the course of a week, each team will be given two challenges to accomplish in one twenty-four hour period. One of which will be relatively easy, the other fairly difficult. As teams complete these challenges, they will return here and clock in. Any team failing to complete their combined, or separate challenges will be immediately eliminated. In addition, the last team arriving to check in will also of course be immediately eliminated. When the last team is finally determined, there will then be a final challenge against the two for the ultimate winner of 'One Million Dollars!'" he exclaimed enthusiastically amidst a sudden roar excitement.

A number of questioning hands had already shot up into the air as well.

"Before I open it to any questions, let me make one or two additional comments and see if I can't answer some of those before we begin the preliminary auditions themselves. First, you will be escorted with a cameraman at all times who will videotape your challenges. The equipment they will be using will be the type often found in security surveillance, so it will not be obvious to anyone except perhaps for yourselves that you will be on camera, nor that any of this is actually being filmed for verification and accomplishment of your challenges. Secondly, as there is some potential risk involved here, you are to be advised that should anything happen, should you be arrested, or otherwise discovered, that will be at your own risk!"

A few groans and worried murmurings could be heard amongst the audience.

"However," their host began once again. "Any legal fees, posting of bail or things of that nature will also be provided by our benefactor in the event this should happen to any of you."

That seemed to pacify everyone for the most part, though a very small handful of people actually stood and began making their way out of the theatre.

"Well, that increases our chances a little bit!" Kay said happily as they watched the others soon leave the establishment.

"And now for the hard part," their host informed everyone. "For each of you who are willing to stay, you must first go through a rigorous challenge right here to determine if you're to be selected. Anyone not wishing to face this challenge will also be invited to leave the premises immediately!"

"Here we go!" Kay said sitting up even further in her seat. "This is where I'm sure it gets interesting!"

#

"You will notice a stack of baskets," their host stated holding one up for everyone to see. "As your name is called, you will be invited to come up on stage, take one of these with you as you come by them. Each has an envelope containing a hundred dollar bill, which is yours to keep once you have finished undressing whether you continue on or not from there. You will then be invited to take one of the seats at random until we have the first group of ten on stage with us. After that, each of you will be asked to openly masturbate in front of everyone else, both those in our audience as well as those on stage. A selected panel of judges will observe, make notes and comments, perhaps even ask you personal selected questions as you do, gauging your response, as well as your enthusiasm. So be mindful of that, it's important enough to go along way with the judges in making their final decisions."

Jack was nervously grateful that his name was not called amongst the first ten participants. While Kay on the other hand was wickedly delighted when hers was.

"Good luck," Jack told her as she excitedly stood.

"Thanks, you too!" she beamed. "Just remember Jack, " she giggled turning back towards him briefly for a moment. "You're jacking off for a million bucks...keep that in mind!" she offered.

Jack allowed a small cleansing breath to escape his lips. He'd try and remember that while jerking himself off in front of a bunch of total strangers.

#

Most if not all appeared nervous, apprehensive save for one or two, including Kay who unabashedly sat nude upon her chair listening to some last minute instructions. Many, especially the women didn't seem to know what to even do with their hands. Some crossed breasts as though it were cold, which it wasn't. Others sat with crossed legs effectively and demurely positioning themselves against prying eyes from the audience.

Most of the men Jack also noticed with the exception of one guy were still as limp and flaccid as they'd ever been. And one of the "creep" guys hiding his dick entirely by bending over so far you'd have thought he was waiting for a prostrate exam.

When at last they were told to begin, Jack sat watching along with everyone else as the six men and four women began, or rather mostly began masturbating. Three guys sat there like zombies, eyes closed even though they were jerking themselves off. "Creepoid" just continued to look until first invited, then escorted off stage. One of the guys, like Kay, seemed to be looking and watching everyone else, obviously enjoying not only what they were doing, but seeing. One of the women finally stood and began to dress. She was quickly ushered off the stage as well. Finally, the guy who Jack termed as "Mr. Happy Dick" finally ejaculated, sitting back seemingly enjoying it as his spunk flew from the head of his dick actually hitting the floor. Jack was happy to see the sticky messed cleaned up shortly after the stage area was vacated before anyone else was called up.

And then there was Kay.

Jack had watched as the judges mingled between the contestants, for the most part merely observing, occasionally asking questions. He watched as they stood before Kay, talking to her, but more importantly, he watched as she 'continued' to play with herself even as they did! Her fingers flicking at her exposed clit as she sat there spreading her luscious lips a part. He was amazed she could do that, and noticed too...the judges seemed to pay particular attention to that.

Never once did Kay appear uncomfortable, awkward. If anything, she seemed to grow and become more and more excited, animated by the minute. As it became evident that her orgasm approached, even many of the others on stage began to notice, eyes focused, some smiling, others appearing surprised, even embarrassed as Kay cried out, giggling, laughing and then...squirting!

She all but melted into her chair, a tiny little fountain of female cream arching into a long streamer of bliss. She cried out in delirious pleasure, another, and then another of the pearly little streams leaping from within the delicate folds of her pussy, several judges stopping to watch, many making notes, nodding.

Jack knew then, she was a shoe-in.

Perhaps it was a blessing in disguise, but watching Kay had 'lifted' his spirits, he felt his erection hard, strong and needful. When his name was called...he was ready.

#

They had walked out together, holding hands as they did. "So? What did you think?"

"I think...watching you cum was one of the most incredible things I've ever seen!" he told her.

"You too!" she answered. "Though I was worried about you at first, but when you starting slapping your dick the way you did...well that got the judges attention. None of the other guys did that!" she giggled. "And fuck, when you came! Boy! Did you!"

Jack felt himself blushing. "Well I owe that all to you," he admitted. "Seeing you cum? Fuck! That was one of the hottest things I've ever seen before in my entire life! I think you're going to be picked as a finalist for sure!"

"Well if I were to make any predictions myself, I think you and that model guy will probably make it. None of the judges paid as much attention to anyone else."

"So what did they ask you while you were sitting there?" he wondered.

Kay giggled. "Asked me if I preferred watching, or being watched while masturbating."

"Yeah, me too," he said.

"What'd you say?"

"I told them both."

"Good answer!" Kay smiled as they reached the corner where the Starbucks stood.

"Well, this is where I need to catch my bus," she informed him as he finally released her hand.

"Yeah, should probably head back into work anyway myself," Jack said suddenly feeling a bit dejected.

"Do you have too?" she asked.

Jack looked at her curiously, smiled. "Well no...not really. Why?"

"I think maybe we should practice!"

"Practice?"

"Yeah...here comes my bus!"

Once again Jack looked at her inquisitively.

"Come on, come with me," she urged. "We'll go back to my place, I'll fix us something to eat. After," she added.

"After?"

Kay reached down unzipping his fly, "Leave it," she admonished him just as the bus pulled along side. "Lets go find us a nice seat!"

She led him towards the back, though the very back seat had a couple already sitting on it. Locating another two rows up from them, and two rows behind anyone else, Kay had Jack slide in first.

"Keep a look-out," she cautioned him, her hand already fishing his semi-erect prick from inside his pants.

"Shit!" Jack exclaimed a bit nervously, but allowed her to remove his prick, which she immediately began, stroking and playing with even before the bus finished pulling back out into traffic.

"If you cum before we get to my stop, I promise I'll fix you a really nice lunch. If you don't...then you can fix yourself a P.B. & J. or something. How's that for incentive?"

Her hand on his prick, stroking it, which had been a while since anyone had, was incentive enough.

#

Jack had just stepped out of the shower when the phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Jack Keaton?"

"Yes?"

"Good morning and congratulations!"

"Excuse me?" he wondered thinking this was one of those sales pitches for some sort of weekend get-away.

"You're one of the finalists for the million dollars!"

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,378 Followers