Madam Molly Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Jesse, but before you do I want to clarify something. For tonight while being my boyfriend you don't need to address me as Madam, only the cuck does. As long as you remember your place you can call me Molly. However, that applies to tonight only, on other nights it may very well be a different story. Do you understand Jesse?"

He nodded.

"Alright then Jesse what's your question?"

"Does the fag not drink, or is he not allowed."

"Yes Jesse he likes to drink, in fact I bet he would love to have one right now, but he needs to earn it first. Isn't that right Tracy the cocksucker?"

He lowered his eyes to his lap. "Yes Madam."

"Well then sissyboy, would you like to earn your drink now?"

"Yes Madam I would, may I?"

"Yes cuck you may, move the coffee table out and get on your knees in front of my boyfriend."

As Tracy dragged the coffee table into the adjoining den Molly got up and sat next to Jesse on the sofa. She took his glass, put it on the end table by hers and snuggled up next to him.

She whispered. "Just follow my lead Jesse and you have permission to play with my tits."

She then kissed him passionately and he responded in kind, and as he did he took her up on her offer. When they finally separated he noticed Tracy kneeling in front of him watching their every move. Jesse couldn't believe how pathetic he looked.

"Don't mind him lover, he's just fantasizing about being where you are. My pathetic husband wishes he had a real dick so he could do what you're doing. Spread your legs dear."

He did and she started massaging his corduroy bulge. After a few seconds she looked him in the eye and smiled.

"You're not wearing any underwear, are you Jesse?"

He smiled back and shook his head.

"Oh, I like that you naughty little boy."

She turned to Tracy. "Get over here bitch."

He was between Jesse's legs in an instant. Then grabbing the back of his head she pushed his face into Jesse's bulge.

"Kiss my boyfriend's dick hubby. Kiss his nice hard cock and dream about what it would be like to have one of your own."

He did so eagerly, and seeing his big lips kissing all around the lap of his corduroys turned Jesse on a lot. Molly then spent the next fifteen minutes complimenting Jesse's masculinity and humiliated Tracy for being a pathetic eunuch. She kissed Jesse the whole time and occasionally groped his dick right in her husband's face. And even though Jesse liked being humiliated himself, the level of degradation she threw at her cuck actually made him feel a little sorry for the bitch. Although, he did notice that the thicker she laid on the humiliation the more enthusiastic he was about worshiped Jesse's bulge.

At one point she reached for her drink and realized it was empty, so she ordered Tracy to go make them each another one. He knew better than to ask for one. When he left she grabbed Jesse's bulge again and gave him a quick kiss, then spoke in a low tone.

"I want you to get rough with my husband."

"What do you mean Molly?"

"I want you to slap my cuck around and show him you're a real man."

He was confused and a little shocked. "Are you serious?"

"I'm not telling you to hurt him Jesse, I just want you to push him around, slap his face. You don't have to do it hard, just enough to humiliate the wimp."

He took a sip. "I don't know about this Molly."

"Man-up Jesse, don't turn into a fucking pussy on me now. I'm not telling you to beat him up for God's sake, just bully the bitch. Trust me Jesse, he wants it. In order for him to be your little corduroy slaveboy he needs to feel like he has no choice, so take his choices away Jesse, make-him-be-your-bitch."

They heard him returning with the drinks.

She quickly whispered. "Just remember you're my fucking slaveboy too, so do what I told you to do. Don't you dare disobey me Jesse."

She stood up and took the drinks from Tracy.

"Jesse has something he wants to say to you turd, so listen carefully."

Jesse took a deep breath, got up and stood right in front of her husband. Tracy kept his eyes down submissively. He gripped Tracy's shoulders tightly and decided to just go for it.

"Listen to me Tracy, your wife's a pretty lady and I'm going to fuck her brains out. That's right bitch, I'm going to fuck her pussy a lot from now on, and you're going to watch me do it every time. Are you getting the picture wimp?"

He said nothing, and Jesse reacted by giving his face a half hard slap.

"Answer me you little fucking wimp."

He looked up at Jesse and there was genuine shock written all over his face, a little fear too. He tried to pull back but Jesse had a firm grip on his shoulder. He raised his hand again as if ready to strike, and Tracy flinched.

"You want another one bitch?"

"No sir, I'm sorry, please fuck my wife!"

Jesse lowered his hand and gently patted Tracy's face a few times.

"That's a good girl."

He saw something in his Tracy's eyes, a sudden surrender of sorts and he knew his wife was telling the truth, the bitch really did want it. That emboldened him. He grabbed his nipple through his blouse and pinched it hard, which caused Tracy to yelp and whimper like a girl.

"You're not only going to watch me fuck her, you're going to suck my dick nice and hard every time I screw your wife, and if she's not around I'm going to fuck your tight little ass instead. Got it you little homo?"

Still whimpering he nodded his head vigorously. Jesse let go of his nipple, then confused him by gently rubbing it. As he did he slowly moved around behind him and humped his bulge against his ass. With his arm wrapped around him over his right shoulder he whispered in his left ear.

"That's a good girl, I really like fucking sissy little bitches."

He then slowly brought his arm up around Tracy's neck and put him in a tight headlock. Tracy grabbed his arm with both hands and struggled but he was no match for Jesse's strength.

"Just a reminder asshole, if you're not a good little corduroy slave for me I'll bitch slap you all around the room until you are. Would you like that you fucking dickless wimp?"

He mumbled something and tried to shake his head but Jesse ignored him anyway. He reached around with his free hand and roughly grabbed his corduroy bulge, making Tracy press his ass back into his cock. His bulge wasn't big, but it was as hard as a rock, which told him the bitch really was enjoying himself. That again emboldened Jesse.

"Your mouth, ass and corduroys belong to me now cuck, just like your wife's pussy, and unless you want me to kick the shit out of you, you better be a good little slave for me. Do you want your ass kicked you fucking pussy?"

All the sudden he stopped struggling and went completely limp, which confused Jesse. He even leaned back into Jesse in an affectionate way, like he was trying to snuggle up against him. When Jesse looked at Molly for help he saw a big smile on her face, and she gave him a quick wink.

"Do you understand who the real man in this room is cuck?"

"Yes Madam Molly, I do."

"Good! Do you understand what my boyfriend will do to your sorry ass if you're not a good little whore for the both of us?"

"Yes Madam, he'll kick the shit out of me."

"Are you ready to be Jesse's bitch slave and use your corduroys any way he wants you to?"

"Yes ma'am, may I please suck Jesse's dick now?"

Jesse liked hearing that. Apparently Molly knew her husband very well, and being slapped around by a guy made him really want to suck the guy's dick.

"Jesse dear, please sit back down so my cuck can earn his drink."

Jesse released him, and now that the hard part was over he had a strong desire to hug him, but something told him that would undo everything he just did. So he took a quick sip of his drink and sat on the sofa. Molly sat next to him and without saying a word unzipped his pants and pulled his half hard dick out through the fly.

"Get over here cuck and suck my boyfriend's dick."

He complied quickly and his mouth felt wonderful on Jesse's cock. He sucked Jesse's dick into a raging boner in about thirty seconds, then started jerking him off with his large full lips. Jesse wasn't sure what it was, but something about seeing those lips turned him on a lot, and for the first time in his life he actually thought about kissing a masculine guy. Well sort of masculine anyway.

"Suck his dick really good cuck. Pretty soon the dick in your mouth is going to be in my pussy, so treat it really nice hubby, because it's the closest you'll ever come to fucking me. You should be very grateful to Jesse for doing what you're too much of a wimp to do."

She kissed Jesse right in front of him, making a big show out of how much she liked it. She also told him repeatedly that she wanted him to fuck her, and asked him several times to cum in her husband's mouth. The more she taunted him the more he moaned as he sucked Jesse's dick. The whole thing was just too much for Jesse to handle and he started moaning loudly himself. When she realized he was about to cum she looked at Tracy.

"Make sure you swallow every drop cuck, balls to belly, or no drink for you."

Jesse couldn't believe how much of a bitch she was being to him, but he seemed to like it so Jesse really didn't give a shit. A few seconds later he shot a huge load of jizzum into Tracy's hungry mouth. After he was spent she kissed him again and seemed very pleased with him. They stayed like that for a little while, him and Molly making out and Tracy gently sucking his dick even after it was completely limp. Finally she leaned back and looked down at her husband.

"Alright cuck you can stop, I don't see any jizzum so it looks like you did a good job. Now give his penis a kiss and thank him for your bellyful of sperm, then you can go have a drink."

He looked straight into Jesse's eyes as he kissed his mushroom with his pretty lips.

"Thank you Jesse, thank you for cumming in my mouth. I know you would much rather stick your dick in my wife's pussy, but please feel free to use my mouth and ass whenever you want. I'm very grateful that you're supplying my wife with pleasure and any time I can show my gratitude please tell me how."

He gently pushed Jesse's penis back in his pants, carefully zipped them up and gave his corduroys a few kisses before getting to his feet.

"May I go now Madam?"

"Yes sissyboy you can have your drink, I will summon you in a little while so don't get lost. We are far from done with your sissy ass."

He pranced off into the kitchen seeming genuinely happy, and Molly turned her attention back to Jesse.

"You did very good Jesse, I especially liked the way you pushed him around, the headlock thing worked really well. The cuck loves being treated rough and I could tell he liked being manhandled by you. He's going to be a very good corduroy bitch for you in the future."

She kissed him, got up and retrieved their drinks, then sat next to him and crossed her legs.

"Now I'm going to tell you what I expect from you for the rest of the evening, and Jesse dear please pay close attention, I don't want to have to repeat myself."