Maddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maddy smirked at me again with a little nod and then blew me a kiss. I was horrified and yet so turned on; I found myself stunned, as if I was a fish on a hook, helpless and being drawn in to its doom. I had no idea where this degeneracy came from and why it turned me on so much. She was enjoying my apparently very visible discomfort as she used her boyfriend as a toilet, before looking back down and rocking on the balls of her feet ever so slightly, redirecting to spray his face and eyes with her hot piss, adding to his humiliation. He sputtered with a mouthful while she laughed at his distress while she continued pissing on his hair and face. "Oh, Toddy-kins!" she giggled, but never holding back the flow to allow him relief.

Her bladder close to empty, she finally eased the stream and her toilet swallowed the last of her. She looked down at him, and surveyed her work. With a "Tsk tsk" she pursed her lips and a thick glob of spit dropped into Todd's mouth. He never stopped working his throat. With a brief look and a wink at me, she stood. Without another word, she turned around to face away from me and squatted back down, her trim, tight ass looked powerful and almost hypnotic as it spread just inches above his mouth. As she reached the bottom of her crouch, a hissing whine of gas squealed from her asshole into his face.

"No! Please," he whimpered softly. But to my horror, a snaky brown turd was already escaping from her rear hole. I heard her chuckle at his distress. I felt like the world had flipped upside down. What on earth was happening here and why?

"Sorry baby. You know the rules," she finished with a grunt at the soft log fell into his mouth. "Dinner isn't finished until you eat all your dessert. And don't tell me you don't love my chocolate!" What was going on here? She cuckolds him, makes him eat another man's creampie and then uses him as a toilet? How was he agreeing to any of this? But I had to admit, her complete and confident domination of him was sexy as hell. My lust was at levels I never knew possible. I disgusted and appalled but I also wanted to be there, to be emasculated by her dominance. I wanted to be the one beneath her. Would I ...?

Another gnarled rope was already on the move, quickly exiting her as he choked on his first sampling of her foulness. He gagged and coughed with an open mouth before she filled it with what I could only imagine was the most utterly disgusting meal. She was machine-like, efficiently pumping her gas and sewage into him without regard for him or his well-being. I watched as she filled his mouth and then ruthlessly went to work covering his nose and face. At the same time, she was hardly emotionless, as she did seem to take great pleasure in her own relief as well as his weak flailing and anguished moans. Her brown shower continued at a brisk pace, the well-formed logs giving way to soft formless lumps which she deposited on his face and mouth, each landing with a staccato wet splatter and punctuated with frequent gassy blasts of her hot wind. Wow, this was no girly-girl; she took powerful shits. His agonized moans were pitiful.

Since I was just a few feet away, it took a few seconds before the smell of her stew hit me at the window, but when I did, I turned away with a muffled gasp, it was awful; I could only imagine how bad it was to be him. Yet I was quickly looking back to watch more of the show. I couldn't get enough of her iron control of the bigger boy; it was absolutely mesmerizing. I had no words to describe the odd feeling of intense arousal I felt watching her savage cruelty and his willing acceptance of it. Her lithe body was sexy by itself, but using her piss and shit as a weapon of control and him willing submitting to her superiority was breathtaking. Before I was aware, I had my cock out in my hand and was working it hard. Soon I was cumming in thick jets on the side of the house which left me dizzy with their intensity while I watched her finish packing his throat and mouth with her bitter fudge.

Todd's face was a mess; covered with soft piles of her waste. I couldn't see how he could breathe, as both his nose and mouth seemed to be blocked with poo. But I could hear labored wheezing from somewhere and still I saw his mouth chewing and throat working. He retched in spasm again, apparently struggling to keep the meal along with his bile down. With a sexy little wiggle of her hips, she stood turning to see what she had accomplished. Another half squat, a few last jets of piss to the face and she was done. She walked to the bed, and got some tissue to wipe her bum; dropping the soiled wads onto her toilet to dispose of. For a few minutes, the only sounds were my own pulse racing in my ears and Todd's slow groaning and anguished chewing and swallowing of her dump.

"Now, Todd," she said finally, without menace but yet with a cutting edge. She walked over and put her foot on his groin and slowly pressed down. "Don't ever let me hear that you've been looking at Karen. You're mine until I'm done with you. Or else you'll be eating my shit every day. You'll die with my shit packed in your throat. Got it?" He whined his assent in a high pitch, still chewing a mouthful of her dung. "Good. Glad we understand each other." Another look to me, with a smirk I'd say was predatory. I felt trapped by her gaze, as if she saw my combined desire and revulsion, my lust and agony written across my face. Todd coughed, tricky through a filled mouth, but continued to eat with wet chewing sounds. Still she not so gently kicked his balls. I was utterly revolted, and ashamed that I had found this so erotic. I zipped up while she was, degraded him further and taking advantage of her distraction, I quietly made my way home, shaking as I walked, with feelings I was at a loss to describe.

At home, I was at my wits end. Whatever I had expected from Maddy's little "surprise", it wasn't what I just witnessed. And I had never expected what I had just seen would affect me so, but it was like I was a plucked string or a tuning fork which had been struck; I just felt like I was vibrating with a high tension. I sat on my couch, unable to move much more than to stroke Basie's domed head beside me. It was just too much information to process. My phone rang, and without looking I knew who it was.

"Well?" A pause. "You liked it, didn't you?" she asked. "Don't lie." She didn't even need my answer. I wouldn't know what to say. But I was afraid to say nothing. My stomach knotted.

"Yes." I squeaked. My mouth was bone dry, my voice thin and very unsure.

"Good."

"Why? Why would you do that? Why would you want me to see that" I asked, although I already knew.

Soft giggling. "Because!" As if that was an answer in and of itself. "I'm not forcing him to do anything," she continued. Which was true. I never saw her lay a finger on him or physically threaten him in any way, well beyond her foot on his balls, but I had the feeling that was less of a threat and more for his benefit. I had even watched as he moved the shit which had landed on his face into his mouth with his own hand.

"The little perv loves it for one thing. The worse I am to him, the more he loves it. Must have a screw loose or something. He is kind of an asshole, though, so it's not like I feel bad. And I get to act like a queen. What girl wouldn't love that?" I could think of a few who wouldn't even consider doing what she does to feel like a queen to begin with, but I sure as hell wasn't going to bring that up just then. Or ever, maybe.

"At first we just played around," apparently she felt the need to explain further. "But one thing led to another and..." she let that hang in the air, as if the rest explained itself. "It's not like I meant to start doing that. He just let me take control and I started pushing things further and further. Soon I ran out of things I wanted to try and began with things I'd never even dreamed of. I realized soon how much better I am than him and that I just deserve this. He went along like the weak little puppy he is. And now I own him. How about you?"

"What?" I asked. I was afraid I knew the question anyways. And, of course, I knew the answer as well.

"Are you a weak little puppy, silly?" she asked.

My mouth was dry as a bone and I felt lightheaded. I sensed that this was a very important moment. After a pause, I quietly answered truthfully "Yes."

"Good," she said again before disconnecting.

While Basie romped through leaves in my backyard in the early fall Saturday afternoon, Maddy squatted inches above my piss-soaked face. Having already filled my mouth with shapeless tan mud, she laughed mockingly as her dainty pink asshole coughed a rancid fart to sting my nostrils, causing me to gag with my mouth full. Yet after cumming in my pants already, I felt my cock stiffening back to life. My eyelids fluttered, my mouth moved feebly and I was barely suppressing the rebellion of my stomach. Less than halfway finished with her dump and no place to put it, she delighted in piling the rest on my face.

I was going to have to get better at this, she warned me. And the only way for that to happen was practice.

"You'll need loads of my loads, right?" she mocked in her schoolgirl voice as she looked down at my face. I groaned pitifully, and received a humiliating giggle while her anus open again and she began covering my nostrils with her shit.