MamaBear Club: NYE Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck this is good," she groaned.

"I'm so hard," I panted, knowing that I was going to cum soon.

"Yeah you are! I like that... so good... such a nice hard dick." She started bouncing on my cock, sliding me in and out a little faster and I saw a flush spread over her body. Her body quivered a little and she closed her eyes, then stopped as her orgasm overwhelmed her, her pussy squeezing and drenching my cock.

I was on the edge, too, but she stopped and pulled off me. My entire shaft was dripping wet with her juices as she took it in her hand again.

"Mmm... staying hard and not cumming," she said, smiling. "Such a perfect, perfect boy for mommy." She started stroking my cock again, pushing me towards an orgasm once again. "Do you want to try fucking me?"

"Yeah... can I?" I asked. I'd fantasized about something like this so many times. There was one thing my stepmom and I did together often was watch porn. She loved getting me aroused and making me want to do things... then not giving me an outlet to actually do them.

I loved watching the men in these videos take care of their women, fucking them, giving them glorious orgasms. I remember seeing them lick them, too, and briefly wondered what that was like as Emmanuelle lay on her back and spread her legs in front of me, showing me her beautifully pink, swollen pussy.

"Do you want to lay on top of mommy? Hmm? You don't have to pound me hard... but you can if you want to." Emmanuelle positioned herself so that I was between her legs and I moved forward. I held my erection in my hand as I got it closer and closer to her pussy. And then it was inside her.

"Oooh, good boy, you're still so fucking hard," she moaned as I looked down on her. I started slowly, sliding my cock in and out of her, going as deep as possible with each stroke before nearly taking it out of her. I didn't really know what I was doing, but it felt so right. My cock was throbbing hard!

Emmanuelle moaned. "I can feel every inch of you when we're doing it slow." She looked so incredibly beautiful and her breasts looked so yummy jiggling a little.

As I became more and more excited it felt even better to move my hips faster, to slide my cock in and out of her pussy more and more rapidly. I felt my hips slap against her a few times, making her moan a little.

"Oh God... yes," she moaned.

"It... it feels so good," I said, panting.

She smiled up at me. "So good to me too, baby. Fuck me! Just how you want. You're making mommy feel really good."

"Yeah?" I said, still unsure I was doing it right.

"Yeah... just like that. You're staying so hard... and you're really turned on. I could fuck you like this every single day. Your mommy is so lucky."

"I'm feeling really good too, mommy. I... I think I'm gonna cum again," I moaned, breathing heavier now.

"Yeah? Are you getting close to cumming?" she said, smiling up at me.

"Yeah... I'm getting close."

"Good. I want you to," she panted. "I want you to make a mess all over mommy's mouth. I want your cum in mommy's mouth."

"Ok mommy," I said and with an extreme amount of willpower, I pulled out and slid forward a little. My hand was stroking my cock when I started cumming again, with jet after jet shooting forward and landing all over her face, mouth, and chest. It felt so good that I was grunting with every release.

When I finally stopped, I looked down and saw the mess I'd created all over her beautiful face. "Oh my God I got it all over you."

She giggled. "Just what I wanted baby." Emmanuelle moved slightly and grabbed my shaft again, stroking and squeezing it, trying to get out every last drop.

I was panting when she finally finished and looked at the clock. We had only a few minutes to spare.

"Wow you're really good at sex," I said as I crawled back a little to let her up.

She giggled again. "Thank you."

We both got off the bed, cleaned up a little in the bathroom and redressed. We got back up to the penthouse just before the 45-minute mark, not arriving first nor last. I watched as each couple came back into the room, and watched their flushed, smiling faces, and the way the held hands and kissed. I knew that they'd each enjoyed the same kind of pleasure I had.

My mom arrived last, holding Simon's hand. I felt a pang of jealousy, but realized it wasn't personal. She had fun just like I did.

I could hear the shuffling of cards again and saw that Amy had moved to the card table.

"Are we ready for another round?" she asked.

12