Manipulating My Himbo Boyfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Content with my mouth, Derek withdrew and rose to his feet. He moved behind me and pushed the coffee table away from the couch, making my pussy miss the constant vibrations of the wand. I lifted my head, realizing I could watch what he was doing on the screens in front of us. I watched as his hairy torso settled behind me, his head bowed as he aimed his cock at my rear. I felt him slap his wet, cold cock on my butthole and the alarm bells raised, was he going to fuck my ass as punishment? I instinctively pulled at my bonds, and before I could protest, he stabbed my pussy with his cock. It was like a whoosh as it split my labia, pushed inside and past the final barrier. My back arched and I clenched my toes at the sudden sensations that shot through me. Derek slowly withdrew halfway, plunging inside and repeating this motion.

He fucked me in a steady beat, letting me groove on his dick and build to a guttural moan. I felt something cold on my asshole and blearily looked to the screens to see him dribbling a gob of spit on my ass. My fear before had melted in my current state of bliss, and my jaw slackened as my lubed my last hole with his spit covered thumb. My body began a low shudder as I was rocked by an orgasm. I think my body had just learned to submit at that point, as I made ugly noises being fucked and teased as I was.

Derek sawed in and out me, one hand reaching out to grab my hair and pull my head backwards, his thumb kept teasing at my loosening asshole, frequently deepening its touch. I could see him in the screens, his muscles tensed, his hairy chest heaving in large pants as he screwed up his face and made his final run on my pussy. He was so close. I cried out the harder he thrust, small yelps turning into a percussive whine. I could feel his cum shoot inside of me as he let out a loud groan. He slowed his movements and I could hear our wet flesh slap together as he wound down.

He withdrew, leaving me feeling empty and used - but took his hand to reach under and swipe my lips, collecting our jizz and dripping it onto my exposed pucker. Again, he used his thumb to lubricate my asshole, sending me up the wall. With his other hand he roughly began to massage my clit. The ass tickling was constant, but the way he would knead my mound, then accidentally press hard on my clit was the jarring friction that started me bucking against the coffee table. He began an assault on my pussy, a blur of furious rubbing that brought me to the edge, but it was when his thumb busted into my ass that I found myself yelling out and pulling at my bonds. It was a wonder I didn't break apart the coffee table as my second orgasm came in shuddering waves. I lashed about as the sensation rippled from my groin to my baby toes.

My brain must have drifted off for awhile, because I don't remember Derek turning the TV off, or moving the phone on the tripod. I just remember him untying my bonds, and rubbing the sore parts of my wrists. I was like a baby deer trying to stand, my weakened legs bowing at the knee, so Derek picked me up in a bear hug and carried me upstairs to a waiting bath. We stayed silent the entire time, as he helped wash my sensitive parts. At one point, he crawled in with me, hugging my bottom with his legs under the water, taking care to wash his cock off. Leaning forward, our lips mashed together and we kissed in the dark. He dried me off and took me to bed.

* * * *

The next day, I woke Derek up by crawling on top and using my hand to slip as much of his soft cock inside me as I could. I lowered my body and rocked against him until he grew hard inside me. I sat up on his prick and began to bounce. His hands sternly grabbed at my fleshy hips and soon he was thrusting upwards to meet my gravity. I looked down at him seeing his serious face and clenched teeth as he pounded my guts from below.

There indeed was a new edge to Derek now.

And the thing is, we never talked about it.

My "dumb" boyfriend and I had developed an unspoken agreement now. While we would carry on as normal in our regular loving relationship, spending time with family and friends or just hanging out as a cuddly couple. My guy knew that every once in awhile, he needed to show up with his own set of ideas and take complete control. It was our balance I guess.

My himbo boyfriend knew I needed to be his dumb whore from time to time

* * * *

Now, I wouldn't be your TikTok girl if I didn't "overshare" in short bits and bobs, right? Here's some quick hits worth mentioning.

1. There was one day we had just finished filming a bunch of TikTok fitness vids, and were a gross sweaty mess when he went silent and started pulling at my workout gear. Thinking he was being playful, I told him to stop, but when I went to roll up the mat, he pushed me down and tore my yoga pants down to my knees. His cock was up inside me, as me put his body on top of my back. His arm snaked around my neck as he embraced me tightly, fucking, just fucking the shit out of me. I was trapped underneath him, drenched with his musky sweat, unable to move. He just pounded me until he came inside, rocking back and forth until soft then pulling out and rolling me over. With a blank expression on his face, he fed me his limp dick, covered in his sperm and my juices. It was as close as I was going to get to eating my stank pussy after a workout. When I'd licked him clean, he went in again for round two, fucking me from the side, before feeding me his cock once more, then having me mount him after getting hard again.

2. One night, we'd come back from a dinner out and I was scrambling up the stairs when Derek grabbed my ankle. It wasn't too hard, but enough to make me stumble and stop. He pulled on my leg, so I softly fell to the carpeted steps, twisting to look at him. He had climbed up the bottom part of the stairs and was now laying close to my bottom half. He flicked my skirt up and hooked a couple fingers in the waistband of my panties. He drug them down and off, using a flat palm to push my legs wide open. My mound had a flash of brown fur on it from being too busy to trim, and Derek made eye contact while moving his nose down to take a whiff. His tongue darted out to swipe at my labia, while his finger penetrated. One, then two... then three.

I felt stretched out as he began to fuck me with his hand, never breaking eye contact. My body lost tension as I gave in to his handiwork, and I found myself sliding down the steps a bit. Derek turned his hand and replaced his fingers with a thumb, getting it wet in my mess before withdrawing it and beginning to circle my asshole. My mouth tightened into a circle, and noises spilled out as I felt his thumb go inside, his fingers simultaneously in my cunt, and his tongue now at my clit.

My whole lower half was on fire, and I planted my butt on the step to take in every thrust and nibble. His hand was stiffer than his cock had ever been, and the little flashes of pain I felt just sent sparks careening through my belly. My orgasm began to ripple up, and without warning, my wet pussy just started spurting. I shot an arc of ejaculate that splashed Derek's face and landed over his shoulder, soaking his shirt. It was one big initial sploosh, followed by three waning spurts. Derek had blinked through the deluge but his face seemed intent on staying in place, licking and drinking in my jizz, It was like he was angry, but determined. My second orgasm was smaller, but lingering, and I gripped my mans hair, ready to pull him off the moment I got too sensitive. I guess he must have sensed this, because as my breathing finally slowed, Derek withdrew his fingers from my holes, and lapped at my lips like a kitty. Eventually, he shifted himself upward and brought his face to mine in a kiss, so I could taste myself.

3. In all the craziness, Derek was never really an outside guy. As much as I'd managed to build him into a part-time brute he was still dreadfully shy in the broad daylight, so there was never too much beyond teasing outside, or around people. So one time, we had been invited to a friend's cottage and...

Actually, y'know what? I think thats an actual full story for another time. If you're all interested of course. Hehehe. Peace!

12