Maria and Bob's Adventures

Story Info
Adventures of a Bisexual Married Couple.
2.3k words
4.28
6.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first try. Hope you all like it!

Recently, my husband Bob has been talking about his new secretary, Brandi, a bit too much. Normally, he barely mentions them, except for Clarice who has been his secretary for years and before that she was his Father's secretary. She recently became ill, had to have surgery and take a LOA for a couple of months. Hence, Brandi. According to Bob, Brandi is a tiny woman very well endowed with a nice round ass.

A little background, Bob and I are in our mid 40's, attractive, very wealthy and most think of us as a power couple. We have a very active sex life, both of us are bisexual, love to share our fantasies and at times, act them out. Bob and I have always been obsessed with big breasts. I myself am quite shapely with 34D breasts. Our extensive porn collection featuring all acts and types of sex, always includes at least one woman who has big breasts. So for him to bring up this Brandi person so often must mean she is special and someone I need to check out. I decided the best way would be to take Bob to lunch.

I arrived at Bob's office, his receptionist rang him up to announce my arrival and I proceeded to his office. Sitting across from him at his desk was this gorgeous young woman. In fact the site of her made my heart skip a beat and my pussy tingle. I looked at Bob and immediately knew he saw my reaction. I sat down next to her and began to look her over. She had a beautiful face with full sexy lips, and blue green eyes and long chestnut brown hair. My eyes traveled down and she was wearing a low plunging tight sweater that did full justice to her marvelous breasts. My cleaver husband "accidentally" knocked a file folder off his desk and she got up and bent over in her tight skirt to retrieve it giving me full view of her wonderful ass. I was sweating, I was having visions of clearing off Bob's desk, ripping her clothes off, throwing her on it burying my face in her pussy and Bob sucking on those marvelous tits of hers!

Bob's voice asking me if I was ready to go to lunch brought me back to reality. Brandi stood up, shook my hand, said it was nice to meet me, then she smiled and winked so I immediately knew she felt my reaction to her. I've had numerous encounters with other women but I've always kept them and that side of me to myself.

For the 1st time ever I wanted this woman for Bob and I! I wanted to make her our sex slave. I wanted to dominate her, own her, access to her 24/7! And for her to belong to us and only us, honestly me and only me. I had never felt this way before, such pure and utter lust! I looked at Bob and said "Holy shit!". Still trying to catch my breath he said we should go to lunch, have a drink and talk about the situation.

We got into the limo and I reached for Bob's cock and started to rub it on the outside of his pants. He was already a little hard and instantly his cock was ready to burst out! I undid his zipper and immediately began sucking on his cock. Bob has a marvelous cock! I've never measured it, but I'm sure it's a good nine inches and very thick. I've always joked that with his cock he could be a porn star. He came almost instantly and immediately took my underwear off and went down on me and licked me to a fast orgasm! It was all very intense!

We got to the restaurant and proceeded to our regular table. We looked at each other and knew we were in trouble. This woman could either be the best or worst thing that ever happened to us. We both wanted to fuck her and make her exclusively ours. I knew in my gut, as a Lawyer that whatever we did, we had to have her sign a contract, NDA's to protect ourselves and our businesses if things went terribly wrong. Unfortunately, Bob wanted to try her out before going that route. I decided it would be me who checked her out.

Bob loves anal sex, I like it once in a while, but more like to watch him do it to someone else. So he has a little boy toy who he can suck and fuck when the urge hits him. Seeing Bob suck and fuck another man really turns me on! I love watching another man suck his cock!

But now he is obsessed with fucking Brand's round ass! He already has a jeweled butt plug picked out and jeweled nipple clamps for those beautiful breasts. Just listening to him talking about ordering them had me wet! But first we needed to come up with a plan of seduction. Bob said she had been flirting with him a lot and thought she would be receptive to his advances. I felt from her interaction with me, I would get further. We girls know these things. Plus, I wanted her first! After much fantasy discussion and fucking we decided I would ask her to lunch. The next day I gave her a call and ask if she wanted to meet me for lunch on Friday. She excitedly accepted and I told her that a package would be delivered to her that night.

Friday noon she walked into the restaurant looking absolutely stunning. I could see she had the seamed nylons on that I sent her, along with the garter belt and expensive lace bra visible through her see through blouse. I greeted her with a soft kiss on the lips, asked if she was wearing the crotchless panties and if she had inserted the butt plug. She smiled and nodded her head thanking me for the beautiful gifts. We had a wonderful lunch, she's very bright, has a good sense of humor and from what I could tell a good up bringing. It was like we were old friends. It was getting late in the afternoon and I had some contracts that I needed a client to sign, so I asked if she would like to accompany me and she agreed.

We arrived at my clients home, a very dear old friend of mine who had been a mentor, my professor and lover through my college years. In fact she had introduced me to BDSM. She was a sex therapist for couples who wanted to or were involved in the lifestyle and was purchasing another home to have her parties in. I introduced Brandi to Monica and from Monica's warm welcome I could tell she approved and was interested too. We got the contracts all signed and Monica asked if we'd like some hors d'oeuvres and cocktails and if we'd like to stay for dinner. Since I knew Bob would be at the club for poker night I accepted and Brandi said she was free.

The three of us had a very interesting dinner. Monica told Brandi how we had met, some of our history and what she did for a living. Brandi had a million questions about Monica's profession and lifestyle and I mentioned that I had sent the undergarments to her along with the butt plug and she was indeed wearing all of it at the moment. Monica licked her lips and said we should go to the den and have after dinner drinks and dessert.

When we sat down she asked Brandi if she would like to undress and show us how beautiful she looked? Without hesitation, Brandi stood up and removed her blouse. The demi cup bra fit perfectly, accentuating her big breasts and Monica let out a slight moan. I knew this beautiful young thing was really turning her on and her pussy was as wet as mine. Next, Brandi removed her skirt to reveal this beautiful pussy. The lips were plump and pink. I asked her to turn around, bend over, spread her butt cheeks and show us the butt plug. Her ass was breathtaking naked and I knew instantly that Bob would be in heaven fucking that firm round ass. I desperately wanted to lick and rim her asshole and stick my fingers deep inside. I glanced at Monica and could see she was having the same thoughts. The room became very quiet except for the heavy breathing by all of us.

Monica asked her if she'd sit across from us on the chaise lounge that faced us and remove the bra. Brandi unclasped the bra and her beautiful breasts were set free. She had large nipples and areola that were the prettiest pink color. I desperately wanted to suck them. She sat down and Monica asked her to spread her legs and get comfortable on the lounge. My pussy was throbbing! I wanted to devour her! Monica then asked me to undress. Much to my delight Brandi exclaimed that I had a beautiful body. Monica told Brandi to insert her fingers deep into her pussy and play with herself. You could see that her beautiful pussy was already as wet as ours. Out of a drawer Monica picked out a set of nipple clamps for me and a beautiful jeweled collar for Brandi. She got up and put them on both of us. She also stuck her fingers deep into Brandi's pussy so she could have a taste.

By now I was ready to explode and wanted Brandi to eat my pussy and fuck me with her fingers, but I knew Monica had other plans and she was running the show. She had a leash and attached it to Brandi's collar. She commanded us to follow her. Because I had been her Sub many times throughout the years I knew exactly were were going. We got into the elevator and went up to her third floor. It was a Dominatrix dream, it had everything that could be used in the practice of BDSM and more! Brandi's eyes got wide and said it was the most amazing place she had ever seen. Monica asked her if she knew what the place was, what all the items were used for and if she'd like to learn more about it. Brandi nodded and smiled.

All of a sudden it dawned on me that Monica had mentioned that she was looking for a new young thing to train to assist her in running her new place. With that body and face, Brandi would be perfect! God, I wanted to fuck her! Monica asked Brandi to lay on the big round bed in the center of the room, spread her legs wide and masturbate. We sat in the big comfortable chairs across from the bed to watch the show. Monica told her to play with her big tits, to rub, squeeze and pinch her nipples until they were hard. Then to stick her fingers deep into her wet pussy and rub those delicious juices all over her nipples, going back for more until her tits glistened with pussy juice.

I was ready to explode when I felt Monica spread my legs and stick her tongue deep into my vagina, fucking me with it and putting her fingers deep into my ass. That sent me over the edge with a massive orgasm. I grabbed my tits and pinched my nipples, then moved one hand down and furiously played with my clit. I didn't realize Monica had on a strapon with a big 9"+ cock all lubed and ready to go. At first she thrust it into my vagina and fucked me until I came again. Then she pulled it out and slowly inserted it into my ass. I wasn't quite relaxed enough so she called Brandi over and had her rim my hole with her tongue getting it all wet and ready. Then Monica plunged the big cock into my ass again giving me my 1st anal orgasm. It was incredible, both my vagina and ass hole were throbbing with waves of orgasmic delight! I felt like I was going to pass out!

Monica and Brandi helped me to the bed and both started kissing me all over. I snuggled up to Brandi and started sucking on her big breasts licking off her pussy juices. I so wanted to taste her pussy, so I worked my way down and ate her pussy with much delight. She tasted wonderful! I asked Monica to get me a strapon, as I wanted to be the 1st to fuck Brandi's beautiful ass. I got her hole all ready with my tongue and fingers, then proceeded to fuck her until she had an anal orgasm. Monica was sucking her beautiful tits which helped send her over the edge into pure bliss.

We all napped for a bit and Monica woke us because she had "guests" coming at 11 pm. Plus, I couldn't wait to get home and give Bob all the details of our fun evening. And I wanted all the details from Bob's poker night. They always have a new boy toy who they suck and fuck, so I couldn't wait to hear about it. Monica reminded me that she was having a party for some of her important "guests"/clients the next night to preview and give them the scoop about her new place and we definitely had to be there. She also invited Brandi to stay so she could meet her guests arriving later and she eagerly accepted. So I gave them all a hug and I was off into the night.

Stay tuned for the next chapter