Marte's Challenge No. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am good and you?"

He replied, "I am doing really well. So what are you three girls up to today?"

Terra and Cindy laughed and Terra replied, "We are just hanging out and having some excitement to the drab everyday life and you?"

He replied, "Just eating here with my parents! Well, I am going to go eat before my food gets cold. I hope to see you ladies around again sometime."

I told the girls that they would pay for this and that I had to go to the restroom. I was half hoping to get a little hiatus from the torture and to freshen up as well as use the facilities. They agreed, but Terra demanded to escort me. I hid the controller under my dress and we went to the restroom. I was shocked at how worn out I look when I glanced in the mirror. It appeared I had just run a marathon.

When I pulled my panties down I realized that they were drenched with my juices. I wiped away some of the excess juices from my pussy when I was done and then washed my face before we exited. When I sat down I took another large drink of wine and took a few bites of my chicken before the girls decided they were ready to play again, just when my body had almost returned to a decent state.

Terra took the controller and turned it on low. My swollen clit was now getting sensitive from being exposed and teased for so long. I wondered how turned on Terra and Cindy were from this whole escapade as I took another drink and began to feel a bit tipsy. Terra turned the shell up to medium and my breath quickened once again. My hips began rocking in small circles and I let out another soft, long moan. I slid down a bit into my seat and held on to the edge of the table. The shell was beginning its assault on my clit again. Waves of warmth swarmed over my body again as the intensity began moving closer and closer to my clit, building strength as it traveled. My body was full of sweat and I knew it wouldn't take much to send me over the edge.

The girls were asking me how I felt and if I wanted more. I couldn't answer them because I was on my way to ecstasy. My hips were now moving from a rocking motion to a bucking motion. My breath was very short and I was gasping for air. The build up was stronger than anything I had ever felt in my life. I didn't care if anyone knew or was watching at this point. In fact, it turned me on more to be doing this in a public place. When I was moments from reaching the edge Terra turned the shell off. I groaned and pleaded with her to let me cumm.

She refused and said I wasn't ready yet. I disagreed adamantly and told her I was on the edge. She laughed and said she knew that and that is why she turned it off. She said it was a real turn on to feel my legs rock against her leg and to listen to me and watch me in a state of ecstasy.

I growled at her and Cindy said it was her turn. Cindy turned the shell on low a few seconds and then turned it off. Then she turned it on medium a few more seconds before turning it off again. A third time she turned it on high and left it there until I closed my eyes and began moaning before turning it off. I begged for mercy and said I would never do another challenge for the rest of my life if they didn't let me cumm. I think the girls knew how serious I was because Cindy turned the shell back on low. I pleaded for more but she left it on low for a while. When the waitress returned to check on our meals Cindy turned the shell on high. I was in hell. My body took over on its own and began twisting and turning; my muscles locked and tense. I was very close to the edge and there was nothing I could do. My hips were rocking and I slid down as far as I could in my seat. My knuckles were white from my grip on the edge of the table. I prayed that the waitress would leave before I hit my peak and to my luck she walked away just seconds before a swarm of heat took over my body.

My clit was screaming in pleasure overload as my orgasm hit. I felt my body wiggle and squirm around, the girls trying to hold me down as the orgasm thrashed through my body. I bit the edge of the table as I released moan after moan. My body shuddered and my inner walls tried grabbing the nub and pulling it in deeper with all of their might. The orgasm went on for what seemed like forever. It was the most intense and exhilarating thing I had ever felt.

As my orgasm began to subside Cindy turned the shell on low and I leaned back resting my head against the seat. I took several long, deep breaths. My head was swirling. My hips were still rocking a bit. My legs and arms felt like rubber with weights attached to them. I felt a huge smile across my face. When I opened my eyes Cindy and Terra were holding me and smiling back at me.

After I gained my composure enough to function the girls paid for the meal and escorted me to Cindy's Blazer. I lay down in the back seat. The girls told me that was the most awesome thing they had ever experienced and that they were horny as hell. I woke up as they were pulling into the driveway of my house.

If you liked my story please drop me a line and let me know what you think.

12