Mated to the Pack Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, sir."

He wrote down the address and gave Quinn a receipt, Two guys went back to get cardboard boxes that would fit the various paintings. One guy tagged each of the paintings to go.

"These are really good. Did you paint these?" The guy asked Quinn.

"I'm a hunter. This is the painter," he put his hand on Gretchen's shoulder. "If you're smart, you'll buy one now for $5000. I think they'll go up in price rapidly once her work gets shown around. One of these pieces is destined for an art gallery in Boston. Once that happens, you'll be lucky to get one at twice the price."

"You must really like wolves," they guy said. "They're in most of these pictures."

"They have a certain nobility," Gretchen said, smiling at Quinn.

"I've got a photo of me and my hunting dog in a field at sunrise I love. I'd love to have a painting done of that photo."

"Make a copy of it and send it to me. I can work off a photo," Gretchen said. "You've got my address off your paperwork, but I'll be moving after I deliver junior here, so don't fiddle around. I'd hate to have to ship it, when you can pick it up in person."

It took about an hour for all the paintings to be packed and the men gone. Once they were, Gretchen shed her clothes.

"Quinn, I want you to make love to me. Jessica, do whatever you can to make it better. I don't think we're going to sixty-nine any time soon." She headed to her bedroom.

We both stood there dumbfounded. She turned around halfway to her room and said. "We don't have all day. Don't fuck this up."

Both of us hurried after her, me shedding my clothes. Quinn a little more cautious.

Gretchen was sitting on the bed, naked. "What do I do? I've never made love to a man before, only mated with wolves."

"You don't have to do this," Quinn said. "I heard your conversation with Jessica last night. It's not necessary."

"How did you hear us?" I said.

He pointed to his ears. "Wolf."

"The way I look at it, Quinn, is we three are going to be together fairly often. Now every time Jessica comes to your place, she's going to want to fuck you. Those are the facts. I accept that. Now I can be on the outside looking in, or I can find some way to join in; to spend as much time with Jessica as I can, naked in a bed. I need to find out how enjoyable that can be for me, or if I should resign myself to the outside. So fuck me, damnit."

Quinn took off his clothes, Gretchen staring at him. "You're so fucking big," she said. "I hope you don't destroy my pussy."

"Never."

"So, what do I do?"

"We're going to pretend that this is the first time you've ever had sex. We're going to explore as if you're a virgin, seeing a man for the first time. Get comfortable, and I'll join you."

Gretchen moved up the bed and lay down. Quinn got in the bed with her and crawled to her. He lay down beside her and told me to get on the other side, and just rub Gretchen's back and neck for the moment. I did. Gretchen relaxed a little, feeling my hands on her.

"All we're going to do, is just kiss for a bit. Kissing a man is different than kissing a woman. I've kissed both, so I know. When you feel comfortable with the kissing, let your hands explore. Go as fast or slow as you want. When you get to my cock and balls, linger, let your hands feel what your pussy will, later. Don't worry about sucking and licking. Too soon. You've had things inside of your pussy before. This is just another thing. Treat it that way. Just imagine what it will feel like inside of you, filling you up."

That's what they did. They spent a long time just kissing. Quinn was a good kisser. As he said, it's different kissing men and women, but not so different, you can't do both. He didn't claim her mouth the way he claimed mine, letting her do the tentative exploring. It took at least fifteen minutes before Gretchen let her hands start moving over the hard planes of him, the solidness, steel under velvet, so unlike the softness of women, who have an extra layer of fat in the skin.

"You're so much hairier," Gretchen said.

"Appreciate the difference."

I could tell when her explorations reached his cock. Gretchen gave a soft gasp, "so fucking huge," and Quinn moaned slightly.

"No dildo I've ever used has this particular blend of softness and rigidity," she said, both hands on it. "They're either hard materials, like plastic or glass, or flexible like gel. This is both. I can't reach my hand around it." Another slight moan from Quinn. "There's nothing like balls in the lesbian world. It's like eggs in a soft leather bag."

"The better to breed you with, dearie."

Gretchen laughed. "That is the main purpose, isn't it? Put a baby in me."

"That's the design, and the intent of the Maker."

"It's a good thing I'm pregnant now, as I'm not on birth control. Never been on birth control. I'll need to be careful playing with this thing, or I might find myself with an unwanted pregnancy."

"I'd like to do some exploring of my own," Quinn said. "Is that okay?"

"What are you waiting for?"

Quinn had fucked hundreds, maybe thousands of times with females. There probably wasn't a whole lot he didn't know about female bodies. Gretchen was a female. His hands were harder, bigger, more calloused, but he knew what to do with them. Gretchen began to moan as he searched out her secret places. She gasped and orgasmed when his finger entered her, his finger much thicker and longer than mine. Her sigh wasn't much different than the ones I gave her as she shivered on it. I'd kept my hands on her the entire time, rubbing her neck and back. I kissed her neck as she spasmed, and she reached behind her to hold my head against her.

Gretchen's first orgasm out of the way, Quinn went searching and exploring with his mouth and tongue, as skilled with those as his fingers. Tongues are pretty much the same between sexes, males being slightly bigger, like most things, and more insistent, pushier, say, than most women. Wolves spent a lot of time licking. They knew how to lick. Gretchen orgasmed on his tongue, just as she had on his finger, cumming again when he combined the two. He added a second finger, then a third, his fingers going deeper, and parting her folds more than mine, stretching her somewhat for what was to come.

"Turn over and let Jessica lick you," Quinn said. "I'm going to enter you from the rear."

Gretchen was eager to do that. She quickly turned to the other side, and I went down on her, while Quinn held her upper leg up, opening her for both of us. My mouth got busy on her clit, while Quinn kissed her neck and back. Gretchen purred and orgasmed again. Quinn placed his cock at the entrance to her quim, letting her feel him, while I licked her. When she climaxed again, he began his invasion, a slow penetration of her now moist cavern. She screamed as her orgasm intensified. She grabbed my head, clutching me to her.

"Fuck, he's so big," Gretchen moaned, shuddering.

She climaxed two more times before he was fully sheathed in her.

"Jessica, move up and begin kissing her while you play with her breasts and nipples."

"Yes, Master."

His finger replaced my tongue on her clit, as I moved to do his bidding. He began moving, thrusting in and out, about six inches at a time while I tasted Gretchen's mouth and played with her breasts. She shuddered through three more strong orgasms, her breath ragged as we kissed.

Quinn whispered in her ear. "Those orgasms were all free. The next ones are going to cost you. If you cum without my permission again, Jessica is going to spank you."

"Please don't do that to me," Gretchen whispered. 'Please don't. I don't think I can take it."

"Nevertheless, you will. Hold it. Don't cum."

Gretchen never had a chance. She tried. God knows she tried, but Quinn was relentless. He continued whispering warnings in her ear, ordering her not to cum, even as his attack on her body, her pussy, intensified. His thrusting sped up, his finger a blur on her clit. Her body tightened, wound on springs too tight to hold. Gretchen shattered with a louder scream than all the others preceding it. Her body bucked during her spasms and she squirted again, no one down there to swallow it. She had several more orgasms in the space of the next few minutes, cumming harder when Quinn finally drove all the way inside of her, and released a flood of cum.

Without turning, Quinn said, "Good morning, Sue. Would you like to clean your daughter's cum off my cock, while Jessica cleans Gretchen."

I looked up and Sue was at the doorway, masturbating. She blushed scarlet, then fled, running up the stairs.

Quinn laughed. "What's the verdict, Gretchen. Do you think you can join Jessica in our bed without worrying if you fit in?"

She laughed. "I guess I'll survive. Was my mother really watching you fuck me?"

"For the last fifteen minutes. I scented her when she came down. Slut, clean us both off, then spank Gretchen for cumming without permission, forty-five swats. I'm going to see if Sue wants another fucking. You can give Gretchen a couple more orgasms while you clean her up. You might want to help her change the sheets."

I started with Master, because that's what a good submissive slut should do, then started cleaning Gretchen, and with her squirting and Master's usual heavy cum load, that was going to be a big job.

Quinn didn't dress to go up the stairs, and his cock was stiffening again. Before we started on the sheets, after Gretchen's spanking, we heard Sue begging for his cock, and we both laughed.

When we went upstairs after dressing, Quinn had Sue bent over the back of the couch, plowing her pussy as James watched. Gretchen went straight to her father and hugged him, then watched Sue getting fucked with him. I stood nearby.

"It's a good thing he's leaving tomorrow, isn't it?" Gretchen said.

"Sue said Quinn just had sex with you. Did you like it as much as she does?" pointing to Sue moaning as Quinn fucked her.

"God help me, I did. I never thought I could ever feel that way with a prick in me, but he's damn good at what he does. I was worried I might not fit in, joining Jessica in his bed, but I don't have anything to worry about in that regard. I don't know if I'll ever fuck him without Jessica being there, but hell, is he good."

"How can he be that good? I know he's got a big cock and all, but Jesus!"

"Lots of practice, Dad. You've been with just a few women in your life, and had sex with mom on average what, two or three times a week for thirty years, maybe less? He's fucked thirteen or fourteen different ones, five or more times a day since he's been here. Multiply that out by ten years, and what have you got? He's fucked more different women, more often in ten years, than you have in your life. He's got nearly a perpetual erection. He had to learn something in that time. I certainly would expect you're a better lover now than when you first started."

"Damn!" It was really twelve times that number, not ten years, a hundred, twenty.

"Every woman I've seen with him, is the same way. Mom's no different than the rest. But, it's just sex to him. He doesn't want Mom. Why would he? He's got unlimited flowers to pluck. You're a good man for letting her play a little, experience what it's like to be with someone who can give her that much pleasure. I know Mom will appreciate it."

Quinn orgasmed, and once again, I was tasked with cleaning up the mess, both his cock and Sue's pussy. James had an erection from watching. I suspected Sue would find herself messy again in short order.

After Master was clean, he stuck his hand out to James. "Thank you, sir, for sharing your wife. She's a lovely woman, and you're a lucky man to have her."

James took his hand and shook it. "I agree. I am a lucky man. So are you." He pointed to Gretchen and me.

"Yes, I am."

Quinn went downstairs to get dressed. He kissed both Sue and Gretchen before we left. I kissed all three. Hell, I'd had sex with all three of them now, in one form or the other. We went back to my parent's house.

Mom was still licking and sucking when we got back. Both her ass and pussy had a lot of dried cum around it. Dad had been busy. She was sucking Nat for like the third time today we'd been gone so long. Quinn stripped then pushed into her squishy cunt. He fucked her hard, spit-roasting her with Nathaniel. Mom squealed and gagged as he entered her, driving her deep on Nat's cock. Nat climaxed before Quinn did, and Mom swallowed it all, then begged for Quinn to fuck her harder when her mouth was free.

When Quinn finished, Nat cleaned Mom while I cleaned Quinn. Quinn told Mom to lead him upstairs to her bedroom, and for Dad and me to follow. I didn't know what he was going to do with us. I knew I wasn't having sex with my parents, and I doubt they'd do it with me either.

It was something completely different.

"Mother Slut, you've been a wonderful submissive. Your service and dedication to your Master's needs has been impeccable. Only your daughter has rivaled your service to me. I have one more thing to ask of you."

"Yes, Master, ask and I'll try to give it." She looked at me, and I'm sure she wondered it that's where he was going, just as I'd wondered.

"Did you enjoy fucking the wolf?"

"Yes, Master. It was quite enjoyable."

"Simon, did you enjoy Anita fucking a wolf?"

"Yes, sir."

"I have one more task for you to complete, before you submission to me is over. Just as Jessica submitted fully to the wolf, I want the same from you."

"What does that mean, sir?" Mom asked. Suddenly, I knew.

"I want you to suck me as a wolf." Boom. "You're free to discuss this with Simon. Use the bathroom for privacy if you wish, but before you leave this room, I want an answer."

My parents looked at me. What could I say. I'd done it. Three times over, but who's counting.

I nodded my head, acknowledging what they already knew. I was a wolf cocksucker.

"I intend for Dani to do it tonight as well," Quinn said. "If you're my submissive, I want you to worship my cock in all of its forms, human and wolf. Either way, I mean to remove your collar whether you do or don't, but that is what I desire as your Master."

They looked at each other, then went into the bathroom. The fact they were even willing to discuss it, put the odds at around fifty percent or more that mother would do it, I thought. One or both of them would have screamed 'NO' otherwise. Mom had wanted to experience her wolf heritage. This was it. This was damned near everything.

When they returned, her voice was very soft.

"I'll do it, Master."

Quinn's cock was rock hard. He got down on the bed, on his side.

"I'll give you the choice, Slut. You can start sucking my cock as a man, then close your eyes, and I'll shift. Don't try to suck all of it, due to the knot. I would prefer it if I shift first, and you approach my wolf cock knowing you're sucking off a wolf. That you keep your eyes open and look at my cock the same as you do when I'm a man. I'd like the very best blow job of which you're capable. The amount of cum I produce as a wolf is around 50% higher than as a man. When I cum, your mouth will be flooded with cum. More than you thought possible. Swallow all of it if you can, or as much as you can get down. What's your choice?"

"Your wolf, Master." Still so soft I could barely hear her.

Quinn shifted. His wolf stretched out on the bed on it's side, his cock as hard and demanding looking as it had looked as a man. Mom climbed onto the bed. She hesitated a moment, then opened her mouth to accept his organ. She kept her eyes open and tenderly sucked the top four inches of his cock, while her hands stroked and caressed his lupine balls. His knot formed, signifying nothing as it was outside of her mouth. For ten minutes, she caressed his wolf masculinity, in and out, accepting the peculiar shape of his cock crown. I recognized the signs of his impending release.

"He's about to cum, Mom. Prepare yourself."

She started swallowing even before his seed arrived, gulping huge mouthfuls after it did. She kept sucking and swallowing all through his orgasm, getting every drop. He shifted again and she was sucking his human cock, and caressing his human balls.

He stroked her hair, her cheek. "Thank you, Anita. That was very, very good. You've done well, my submissive slut. I'm proud of you. Kneel."

Mom knelt on the bed before her Lord and Master, and Quinn removed her collar, then her cuffs.

"You're free, Anita. Thank you for your submissive service to me. If I were you, I'd spend the rest of today, showing your husband how much you love him, in whatever form he needs. Simon, I'll inform Dani that I'm taking her service back from you."

"Yes, sir."

Quinn and I left the room and he informed Dani he was back as her Master.

"Brace yourself for a good ass fucking. Brigitte record it for Carl."

How he could still be fucking Dani with a cock so hard and strong after the performance he'd already put on today, I'll never know. He'd cum in my mouth, Gretchen's and Sue's cunt, and Mom's cunt and mouth. It's like he hadn't cum at all today, the way he plowed her ass. I was in awe, and I knew he wasn't even done.

Mom and Dad had disappeared and I heard her upstairs as Dad had his way with her, reclaiming his wife after close to a week of her submission to Quinn.

I didn't have to clean Quinn's cock or Dani's ass after he was done. Daphne did it, submissive to a senior wolf and used to sucking a dirty cock and licking well fucked asses.

******