Mayfair Place

Story Info
A sexy business idea.
3.2k words
4.35
7.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MAYFAIR PLACE

by Musings of Pan

It was both exciting and scary when I realized I suddenly was a private businessman, both able to do what I wanted and responsible for the outcome. I could be either a success or failure and it was all up to me.

You see, I had just inherited the apartment building, Mayfair Place, from my aunt. I had been acting as superintendent (i.e. maintenance man) for my aunt in return for a rent free apartment on the first floor so I understood the building and knew the tenants. But, in my opinion, while my aunt made sure Mayfair Place was kept clean and in good repair, her approach was a bit old fashioned for the modern world. The palms and Egyptian style bric-a-brac in the lobby would have to go.

Mayfair Place is not huge but it is substantial enough to be a reasonable size building. It has three floors which contain twenty four apartments. The building is laid out in a U shape surrounding a small garden with one of my aunt's fountains in the center. The basement contains a communal laundry room, a large meeting room for use by the tenants, storage, and my maintenance work/storage room. It is well built but old enough to require constant and sometimes expensive maintenance.

I quickly realized that the key to the apartment business is occupancy. Of the 24 apartments, five were vacant and the only reason most of the others were filled was that my aunt had not raised rents in the past ten years. Of course operating expenses had gone up over that time to the point that rents did not cover the cost of running the building. Something had to be done if I was going to be successful.

Looking around the neighborhood, I realized that the population had shifted to a younger group who wanted more modern accommodations and were willing to pay higher rents. I needed make my old building more up to date. With that in mind I went back to studying local apartment buildings which appeared to be successful and made a list of needed improvements. Redecorating the lobby and all common areas was first, contracting for building wide TV cable and WiFi was next, and I thought replacing the garden fountain with a swimming pool would be good. I was reasonably sure I could get a loan on the building to cover the cost of these things, but that would only bring Mayfair Place up to competitive. I wanted to go beyond that to desirable.

Saturday night I was partying with a group of friends at the Zago Bar when I mentioned my problem and asked what would make the building better than the others. A brain storming session followed with many silly and some good suggestions. No, I did not think a super hero character theme would work.

It may have been one too many beers or just the wildness of the party but one idea was tossed out that, while far out and definitely risky, just might accomplish my objective of making Mayfair Place distinctive. Now my late aunt certainly would not have approved, but perhaps that was a indication that I was on the right track. Josh had suggested that I turn Mayfair Place into a clothing optional building.

The next day I could not get that idea out of my mind. All I would need to add was a solid fence across the open side of the building's U to make the planned swimming pool private and Mayfair Place would be offering a different lifestyle than the rest of the neighborhood. I checked with the lawyer who handled my aunt's will and found that there was no legal problem.

Suddenly I found myself in a state of frantic planning. I got contractor estimates for the changes, even including a small workout gym. I put together a business plan showing how this could pay off a loan which I would need and got approval from my bank. The pieces were coming together quickly until I realized I needed to do the most difficult part of all. I needed to get the support of the current residents. This would be a big change for them and I was not sure how they would react. While there were no children in the building and some of the residents were as young as twenty and open minded but I also had older tenants who had been in the building for a long time and liked the way it had always been. I knew my approach to this was critical.

It was then I realized that my hang out group at the Zago Bar might be able to help. I bought two cases of beer and some munchies and invited the group over to Mayfair Place on a Thursday evening. We met in the basement meeting room after I had given them a tour of the building and grounds. Since we had brainstormed my problem two weeks ago I moved right on to describing the physical changes I wanted to make with the help of some sketches. When I told my friends about the rent increase that would be needed to make this work there were groans even though they did not live there. Finally I explained that the building would be clothing optional with the exception of the gym and pool area which would be nude only.

This was really a rehearsal for the tenant meeting I needed to hold so I asked them to react as they thought my tenants would. There were several good suggestions on how to express the changes in a more appealing way and perhaps raising rent more slowly for current tenants. But overall they were enthusiastic and supportive. They all agreed that my project sounded good and both Jean and Mark said they would like to move in.

After revising my presentation I bought two boxes of wine and two more cases of beer plus more munchies and distributed a letter to each apartment inviting them to a tenant meeting next week on Thursday evening. I would soon find out what their reaction will be.

Thursday evening at 7:00 PM most of the tenants were sitting in the meeting room sipping on beer or wine and munching on the snacks. I began by pointing out that despite rising costs their rents had not been raised in the past ten years. I then went through my presentation of the planned improvements which included answering several questions. Lastly I informed them about the change to a clothing optional building starting in six months when all the improvements were finished. This brought several gasps and much discussion. As expected, some were outraged. But I was surprised that some of the older residents did not seem upset at all. Of course I was informed that this was not something my aunt would have done. It was 10:00 PM by the time the discussion wound down to the point that I could end the meeting. I told everyone that I would be available to talk with any of them that wanted in the coming days and said that while I am convinced this will be a positive change I understood that not everyone would see it that way. So I asked any who want to leave to let me know.

Throughout the next month I was very busy getting the work on the building started. I talked with tenants individually and they mostly calmed down. The Ross family in 2C and the Williams in 3A informed me they were leaving but everyone else seemed to be staying to see how this would work out.

Meanwhile, I was finding quite a lot of interest from people who wanted to move into Mayfair Place. I had let the word get around the neighborhood as discretely as I could and it seemed to be paying off. It appeared that by the time my six months to clothing optional was over I would have a full building.

Finally, on June 17th, the six months were over, the improvements were done, I was very pleased with them, and we were ready to go CO as I now put it. I called another tenants meeting to hear what they were thinking and to be sure everyone understood the rules.

When I arrived in our newly redecorated and furnished meeting room most of the tenants were already in the room. Three of the ladies were topless. "I am delighted that you are getting into the spirit of clothing optional," I was trying hard not to stare because I knew that would spoil the situation, but it was difficult. Each one had beautiful breasts that seemed to be waiting to be touched. I tore my eyes away before it got too obvious and said. "Why don't we all follow their lead." and with that I took off my shirt. All of the other men in the room did likewise and most women. Two kept their tops on and one stripped only to her bra but this was a very good start.

We went over the building changes which met with enthusiastic approval and heard some suggestions for additional improvements. I'm not sure about painting the front door red but some flowers in pots around the front door sounded good. Then I stressed that being nude is not an invitation for public sex or any other action that would not take place if the person were wearing clothes. Of course what you do in private is your business. I reminded all that full nudity is required only in the pool area and gym. There were a few questions but everyone was positive about clothing optional and even the three women who had not stripped at first took off their tops. The room seemed full of beautiful swinging breasts.

The next morning I rolled out of bed at the usual time and was going through my morning routine. When I reached for my underwear I stopped and though a moment. I don't have to put anything on. That felt free and exciting. I continued with my routine naked though being very careful not to spill hot coffee on myself. This was going to be fun.

I went out of my apartment and started my morning patrol of the corridors and other public areas to see what needed cleaning or repair. It being a week day the people I encountered were dressed and on their way to work. It was the usual "Good Morning". No one seemed to notice anything unusual. Sally Perkins came out of her door and asked if I would fix the dripping faucet in her bathroom while she was gone.

My day continued as any other except when I was out cleaning and checking the pool. It was so nice a day and since I was dressed (or undressed) for it, I couldn't resist jumping in for a swim and then taking a few minutes to relax in the sun on one of the loungers. I almost fell asleep when I heard, "Better put on some sun block or you will burn." Glancing in the direction of the voice I saw Cindy Worth walking toward me, naked and beautiful. Cindy's figure is perfectly proportioned with all the right curves and wonderful breasts that push out defying gravity. Her pussy was shaved showing her inviting split. Tan lines where she normally wore a two piece suit only served to accentuate her nakedness. She was a sight to behold. I smiled and said, "You are right. There are parts of me that I certainly don't want to be sun burned. It just feels so free this way that I forgot."

Back to work then cleaning the halls when Marge Burton poked her head out of her door and called me. "Do you have a moment to come in and help me with something? Sue and I have a problem." Sue Morton is Marge's room mate. They are both beautiful women, probably about thirty but with bodies that could pass for twenty. Large breasts and lovely legs.

She said to come in but was standing naked in the doorway so I had to brush her boobs to get in and it seemed that she rubbed them against me. She smiled and asked me to sit down. Sue was on the sofa so I took the chair across from these ladies. 'What's the problem?" I said.

"With all this nudity Sue and I are curious. We have never seen a man masturbate and come. Would you do that for us?" While she was talking both Marge and Sue were opening their legs so I had a perfect view of their pussies. I was starting to get hard in spite of myself.

"I will do that for you if both of you will masturbate for me so I can see how women do it." I said

They smiled and each reached down and began rubbing their cunts. Having agreed, I started stroking my cock. Watching those two beauties get off rubbing their cunts and pinching their nipples, it did not take long for me to feel the sensation of a cum approaching. I gasped. "I'm cumming." and started spurting across the room in their direction. Both looked on in fascination.

Sue said, "That was great. Now come over here and sit between us. We need you to rub our boobs."

That was too good an opportunity to miss so I sat between them and took a beautiful breast in each hand, rubbing them and pulling on the nipples. They were both rubbing their pussies. I got bold and slid my hand from Marge's boob down to her pussy and started stroking up and down her slit. Seeing that Sue moved my hand down between her legs so I had two very wet splits in hand.

They showed me just where and how to stroke them for maximum pleasure. Sue liked a finger in her vagina while my thumb was on her clit. Marge wanted stroking up over her clit and down toward her vagina. Soon Sue came and then Marge, both humping against my hands. We all cuddled up together with a sigh as we calmed down.

"Thank you ladies, that was very nice." I said.

"Thank you!" they chorused. I left wondering if I was up to this kind of activity if all the tenants were like this.

The next day was quite hot. I was glad that I did not have to wear clothes because I was enjoying what breeze there was blowing across my entire body. I did take an occasional dip in the pool which helped a lot. I was just finishing my daily pool maintenance when Denise came up and asked to talk with me in private. Now Denise is a small woman with a narrow body which amplifies the effect of her large breasts which go straight out from her chest. Her long hair, shaved pussy, and devilish grin completes a very attractive package.

Who could deny such a request? So I followed her to her apartment on the second floor. Once inside she faced me and hesitated. "I'm not sure how to say this," she said, " but Sue and Marge said you might be willing to help. You see all the girls tell me that oral sex is the popular thing now and I have no experience with it. I don't know what to do. Will you help me?"

I should not have been surprised that women talk about everything so what happened with Sue and Marge has gotten around. I just hadn't thought about the grape vine until now. However this was turning out to be not a bad thing. "Of course," I replied and taking her hand led her over to her sofa.

I had her sit on the edge of the sofa with her legs spread open. Then I got on my knees between them and leaned into her beautiful pussy. I began by licking up her split with a little swirl of my tongue over her clit. She leaned back and sighed. I licked the labia on each side and then in the split between with a little more attention to the clit at the top. When her juices were flowing freely I inserted one finger and then two into her vagina moving slowly in and out. By this time she was moaning and moving her pelvis against my face. I hooked my fingers and felt for her g-spot. I must have found it because her vagina started clenching around my fingers and she arched her back trembling while she screamed.

It took a few minutes for her to return to earth. She looked at me, smiled and murmured, "That was wonderful. I can see why oral sex is so popular."

"Now it is your turn." I said. I stood in front of her with my stiff cock sticking toward her.

"I don't know how to do it. Will you show me?"

I told her to hold my cock in her hand and run her tongue up and down the underside and then around the head each time she got there. Then I had her put it in her mouth with her jaw open so her teeth would not scrape. I showed her how to move her head so my cock went in and out while her hand moved up and down on the base making it feel like the whole thing was in her mouth. She was getting enthusiastic in her motions.

Denise was doing so well that it was not long before I was about to cum. I warned her and said she could either pull off or let me cum in her mouth. She kept on going and I started spurting in her mouth while she kept on bobbing her head. When I was done and my cock starting to soften, she pulled away and smiled at me with cum running out of her mouth and down her chin. She swallowed some and spit the rest into a tissue.

She got up and hugged me, pressing her bare breasts into my chest. "Thank you for the lesson. That was great. Can we do a repeat sometime to be sure I don't forget?" I assured her that I was available whenever she needed me.

Life settled back to normal after that except that almost everyone I saw in the building was naked. Of course those in the process of going out or coming back would be clothed. Everyone seemed to have become accustomed to being naked and accepted it as a benefit of living in Mayfair Place. Social gatherings around the pool were frequent and I noticed that the gym was used a lot by residents of both sexes who wanted their bodies to look good. Best of all in my opinion was that Mayfair Place for the first time in many years was starting to turn a profit. Not a large profit, but it was great to stop losing money every month.

It seemed that my experiment had worked. To celebrate I decided to invite my friends from the Zago Bar over for a party. I was careful to make it clear in the invitation that this would be a nude party.