Measuring My Cum Ch. 22

Story Info
Several weeks later.
940 words
4.02
5.4k
9

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 09/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part of an ongoing series. If you are new, start here:

https://www.literotica.com/s/measuring-my-cum-ch-16


Last week, the investigations for the fire at Victoria's place had come to the conclusion that it had been arson, and that it was part of an ongoing series. Investigation was still ongoing, but we weren't told anything of significance. The insurance company had already declared that they would transfer the money as soon as possible. My redhead fiance had instantly declared that she would sell the ground of the old house, as there was nothing left there of value for her.

Jean had come back last night, like ever so often in the course of the last weeks, always returning to the west coast in order to keep things running there.

Now she took the place of Victoria's parent for our little ceremony, as did Marge for me. We were standing together in a small office.

"Jacob, do you take Victoria to be your legal wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward?" asked the official in front of us.

"I do," I replied.

"Victoria, do you take Jacob to be your legal wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward?"

"I do."

"I hereby declare you in front of these witnesses husband and wife," concluded the spoken ceremony.

After exchanging kisses and rings, we signed the documents and returned to our house.


"Before we come to our private part of marriage consummation, there are some announcements," my mother started.

"Well, you and Jean exchanging glances was some sort of giveaway," I replied. "How bad is it?"

"Well, you're... sort of... becoming cousin," Jean blurted out.

"And brother," Marge continued.

"You mean..." I looked from aunt to mother and back.

Victoria squeezed my arm. "Congratulations, daddy!"

"But... how? I mean both of you..." I stammered.

"Well, they say pregnant women have extra needs, am I right?" came from my redhead wife. "Why don't you take care of those first, and afterwards we talk."

On the way to the bedroom we lost our clothing, and all three of my women lay side by side on their backs.

Before I could hesitate, Jean spoke up. "I might carry twins, but that doesn't mean you have to treat me like china. Give me a good pounding!"

And a good pounding I delivered.

First I fucked my aunt until she was a quivering mess.

While her sister soothed her pussy with her tongue and snacked on my sperm, I took care of her the same way.

And finally, while Jean returned the service, I consummated our marriage with Victoria by filling my newlywed wife's pussy. Twice.


After we sorted in our post-coital pile of bodies, we had our talk.

Victoria had been in the know, but all had agreed to make it sort of a wedding gift.

Jean invited us to fill her house at the west coast with our family, she already had arranged for college for Victoria and me to be continued there.

Marge also had found a job there, and the next day there would come an estate agent to sell her last connection with my disappeared father as well as Victoria's heritage.

Victoria tried to break it down for me, and as I understood it, the sudden tide of sex combined with my condition had somehow restarted their reproductive cycle, and it hadn't shown because I had impregnated them on first try. So, no need for any blood flushing out anything. Marge had attributed the nausea to stress at work, but when Jean showed the same symptoms, they had taken their tests.

"Now for the big question. After delivery, Victoria will be on her own for a while, as we need to heal up down there," my mother informed me.

"What the point my sister dances around is: do you want more children with us," Jean chimed in.

"That's... totally your choice," I answered. "I mean, if you decide to have more, I only have one condition."

"Being?"

"Spread them out, and keep my wife in the rotation. If she wants some of her own. I might be the father, but you are the ones who are bringing them to life. I have no more right to tell you-"

I was silenced with kisses from all three of them.


As it turned out, the fertility kickstart was a one time thing.

My sister-daughter, my nephew-son and my niece-daughter are as healthy as you could wish and are about to attend school. They were all named in honor of relatives of Victoria.

Victoria and I finished college, and we're expecting our first baby. With the available room in aunt Jean's house, she has capped us at three. She has a part time job in a clinic not unlike Dr. Taylor's. That way she can rent me out as a sperm donor and get (and give) professional advise.

I'm in charge of finances of the wealth combined of all my three women's inheritages, and through some clever investments neither of us truly needs a job. But we wanted to keep our minds occupied, so I give investment tips, Marge is at the local library and Jean does charity work.

Marge and Jean spoil our kids rotten like good (grand)parents do.

My condition has improved, but I still rely on daily sex, which my loved ones eagerly provide in turns.

Life is good.


This concludes my attempt to bring this series to an end.

I'm out of ideas what could be added.

Please vote if you liked it and comment on what you could have done better.