Memoirs of My Gay Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first thought was that I was supposed to take her anally. I crawled on top. My legs were on the outside of hers, my hands supported my weight, though in all honesty I have to admit I pulled her hair accidentally just for an awkward second.

I lined up my dickhead with her asshole figuring I would get lubed up after I rubbed it around a bit. Unfortunately, with the first contact she jumped up, "Woah, why'd you do that?"

I didn't know what to say. I stammered, "Damn, sorry. It's just that, you know, every other time..."

She stopped me, "Oh! I get it. Steve, but we're not going to get pregnant that way." She smiled really big, like she was going to laugh. But then added, "It's just a misunderstanding. Let's go do it the right way."

She led me by the hand back to the bed and laid herself down in the same position, "Pick the right hole this time, Big Boy, you're kinda big down there. Maybe you can do it the other way after I'm preggo."

So there it was. She had just offered to let me fuck her ass. Not only that but the reason to do it would be for the sheer fun of it, and not to get pregnant.

I didn't know how I felt about that. Me, fuck a girl, for fun? I suppose it wouldn't be any girl, it would be Amanda. And then it hit me like a ton of bricks; I wanted to fuck her pussy. I was looking forward to sticking my dick in a pussy and creaming it.

I climbed on top of her again, positioning myself for a proper entry. I still needed help but the feeling of her fingernails on my cock was electrifying. When I was all the way in, her soft feminine buns touched me. That's probably obvious to any of you who have done this with a woman before. But to me the feel of her pillowy cheeks caressing me was magic.

For the second time with her, I came after just a few thrusts.

As I rolled off I heard Amanda saying, "Oh you owe me now, Faggot. Get down there and do a good job."

The first time anyone ever called me a faggot was my first time in a gay bar. It seemed like all the guys called each other all sorts of names. I was sitting on a bar stool just trying to figure out what the whole scene was all about. A guy in leather walked by me. He only said three things to me, "Follow me, faggot!".

I was thrilled anyone took an interest in me. I was out of my mind to be talked to in such degrading terms. I followed blindly.

We walked past an empty table. We walked past the exit. This hot Lothario went straight into the bathroom, then straight into a stall. He turned and dropped his pants. There before me was a huge flaccid piece of meat that made my mouth water. Putting both hands on my shoulders he pushed down hard, "Get down there and do a good job."

The door to our stall was wide open. Guys kept walking by but no one seemed to care about us.

This was my first experience with a Dom.

I opened my mouth in preparation to suck his cock but rather than waiting he just plunged into me. It was a shock but it was also exciting. He hadn't had time to get hard and this was also my first time with a soft dick in my mouth. The spongy softness was incredible.

It didn't last long. Within a minute he had taken hold of my head and was pumping my mouth. I had no experience with deep throating yet but my lesson was about to start.

If I had wanted mercy I would not have gotten it. With a firm grip he tugged and thrusted at the same time. I estimate that his cock was ninety percent hard. The slightly less rigid nature allowed it to snake down my throat. It didn't hurt but it did make me want to vomit. I wanted it too much to spoil the encounter by vomiting so I willed myself not to.

The unnamed man noticed my self control, telling me, "Good job, boy. You're a fine cocksucker". Words similar to those I'd heard so many years before in those rare moments of affirmation, minus the mention of me being a cocksucker.

I was steadying myself with my hands on his thighs, he growled, "Faggots should cross their hands behind their necks." What a delicious idea. I let go and folded my hands as instructed. In turn, leatherman grabbed my wrists, both restraining me and stabilizing me. Never before had I felt wicked during sex and I loved it.

When he came he pulled out shooting on my face. I tried to get the end of that spurting dick in my mouth but was denied. As he left his angry voice trailed behind, "Leave it there for all the tops to see.".

I returned to my stool, cum on my face. I thought men would be disgusted with me. Instead more and more of them wanted to leave their own mark. By the time I went home seven loads of sticky cum were on my face and in my hair. I was a very satisfied cum canvas.

Well, in that instant, that's what her words had reminded me of. But coming back to reality, I rolled back over onto my stomach so I could get down there to lick her girly pussy for the second time.

I loved that she had called me 'faggot', I loved that she was so bossy. I wanted to make her happy and truly did feel like I owed her.

I approached her hairy, smelly, messy cunt with enthusiasm born of depravity but fed by affection.

I licked and sucked up my cum then began to please her just like I had last time. She ran her fingers through my hair, writhing against me, moaning and bucking.

When her orgasm hit, her pussy shuddered and squirted. I didn't know they did that that but it was every bit as fantastic as getting shot by a big cock. My face and hair were wet with girl cum. My ladyfriend's cum!

Friday night Amanda asked me what plans I had. Was I going to the usual bar? Would I bring a guy home or have sex in the alley?

I looked deeply into her eyes, "I think maybe I'd like to have a romantic evening with my best friend. If I'm lucky I'll become a father. I could do a lot better than my dad." Amanda looked back at me and I could swear I saw more than friendly love in those eyes.

I took a chance not caring about anything other than sharing my thoughts and feelings, "Amanda, I love you. If you'll have me, we could do it together."

We did.

Author's note:

If you liked my story please give it a good vote. Favorite the story, or me, to read it later if you want.

I try but don't always succeed in creating a good story. Please add comments so I know what I'm doing well and what to improve on. If you want to talk I'll answer your friendly comments.

I often attempt to create tension in the main character's motives. In turn, this often means that characters in the story have flaws and might not even be nice to each other all the time.


12