Merry Christmas Daddy

Story Info
Dad and Daughter's Christmas.
3k words
4.05
93.2k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bob was a man in his mid to late thirties. He married his high school sweetheart, Carol, right after graduating high school, against their parent's wishes.

Bob and Carol had a baby girl, Christine, a year after they married.

Everything was fine and a year after the baby was born, Bob went into the military for several reasons, one being to pay for his college education when he got out.

However, Carol took Christine and left him for another guy, leaving him only a picture of the baby dressed in a pink outfit and holding a giraffe. Bob kept the picture in a frame in his office, off the bedroom.

He never again heard from Carol or Christine.

Bob was devastated after that but bounced back and worked very hard and became a success in the finance industry. He went into semi retirement and became a high priced consultant.

Bob did not marry but used an escort service whenever he felt the need for female companionship. He would call the escort service, tell them the kind of girl he wanted and for how long and pay the price and finalize the arrangement.

Bob was 6' tall, weighed 190, had blond hair, hazel eyes, a well toned body from working out and a nice sized cock that was long and thick and had a large pair of balls that hung nicely under his cock.

He had a condo in Manhattan that overlooked Central Park that was the envy of his friends and guests.

Christine was raised by Carol after her mom left her husband, Bob. Although Carol had many male admirers, she never remarried. In her own way, she was successful and was able to raise Christine properly.

However, Christine and her mom were always at odds over something and one day, when Christine was fifteen, she went out on her own. The only thing she took, besides her clothing, was a picture of her as a baby with a giraffe, which she carried with her.

During the years she was on her own, she got educated and learned how to be a big success too, by being an escort.

Christine was now twenty-one, 5'9", 125, dirty blond hair, blue eyes, long legs, a tight ass and 36c tits with nipples that jutted out an inch when erect and were as big as dimes. Her pussy was smooth with a narrow landing strip above her slit. She also had an odd shaped birthmark on her lower part of her ass which looked like the map of Italy.

She learned her trade well and traveled all over the world, selling herself to those that could afford her services.

Christine was also a member of the same escort service that Bob used.

So that is Christine, in a nut shell.

The Story -

Bob was invited to several friend's homes for Christmas but he decided to stay home. He planned on eating out and relaxing. He might even call the escort service for a female companion for the weekend.

The more he thought about it, the more he decided to get an escort.

He called the escort service but was told that all the regulars were booked but they had a new, young woman that he might like. The woman said the young woman's name was Candy.

The woman described her to him in detail and told him that she was a bit pricey. After some discussion, he said he agreed to pay the $5,000 fee for her for the entire Christmas Weekend, three days and two nights.

Bob made arrangements for her to come to his condo on Friday, Christmas Eve, which was two days away, at 7:00 p.m.

Over the next couple of days, he bought a few gifts for his guest to open on Christmas, some lingerie, and a piece of jewelry. He already had a money card for her.

He wrapped up everything and put them under the tree.

By the time Friday came around, snow had been falling lightly and New York looked stunning, especially from his condo view of Central Park.

At 7:00 p.m., the doorman rang his buzzer and informed him that his guest had arrived and was told to send her right up.

The young woman took tbe elevator to the 40th floor and got off and went to his apartment, knocked on the door and waited for her client.

Bob opened the door and almost fell back at the sight of her beauty. The woman was stunning, young, tall and very pretty with nice long legs and a mini skirt that made her legs looked endless. She had on a top that was almost sheer enough to see the outline of her breasts. Her nipples looked like they wanted to be free of their confine.

He invited her in and took her overnight bag and mink coat from her and put them aside.

He introduced himself to her and gave her a kiss on the cheeck. He then took her bag to his bedroom and hung up her coat.

He asked her to sit down and told her that they would be going to dinner soon but wanted to discuss the arrangements first.

The young woman told Bob that her name was Candy and that she was his for the next two nights and three days and was there for his complete pleasure.

Once the arrangements were set, Bob said they would be dining at Wolfgang's Steakhouse on Park Avenue and then going to go for drinks and then back to the condo afterwards.

Candy said it sounded good and they put their coats on and went downstairs to hail a cab.

The cab ride to the restaurant was uneventful, if you call it that, when she spread her legs a little as her short skirt rode up almost to her waist and did not say anything when she saw Bob look.

Dinner was excellent and they talked the entire time and both felt very comfortable enough with each other. They were comfortable enough to give some personal information to the other.

Bob told Candy that his wife left him years ago and Candy just mentioned that she was raised by a single mom.

Dinner lasted a couple of hours and when they were leaving the restaurant, they noticed the snow had gotten deeper so Bob decided to go straight back to the condo and have drinks there instead.

The pair hailed a cab and went back to the condo.

Bob made some drinks and the two sat on the couch next to each other. Bob could not help but notice Candy's skirt had ridden up very high and he noticed that she was not wearing anything underneath her skirt and commented to her that she was showing a bit.

Candy looked down and smiled and asked Bob if it was ok if she could change into something more comfortable.

Bob said it was ok and pointed her to his bedroom where he put her bag.

While she was changing, Bob moved the drinks to a table nearer the loveseat window that looked out over Central Park.

Candy came out of the bedroom wearing a black, see through top and a black g-string. She looked uncredible and Bob made sure he told her so.

Candy sat next to him on the loveseat and sipped the drink he made for her, a bloody mary. As they talked, Bob felt his cock perking up and the bulge in his pants was obviously noticeable as Candy told him that he looked uncomfortable in his slacks.

Bob looked down at his bulge and excused himself to get into something more comfortable.

While Candy was admiring the scenery, Bob came back into the room wearing a short silk robe that barely covered the bulging thong that he was wearing.

He sat next to her and put his arm around her shoulders. He pulled her face towards his and he kissed her on her lips. Candy put her drink down and returned Bob's kiss. Their tongues met and Bob's hands roamed over her beautiful body.

Candy returned the gesture and started rubbing her hands all over Bob as their kisses were endless. It did not take long before Candy found her prize and removed it from his thong.

His cock was now standing straight up. His balls tightening as his arousal grew.

He pulled back far enough from her to be able to remove her top so that her tits and nipples were visible in all their glory.

He laid her on her back on the loveseat and pulled her g-string down, exposing a perfectly manicured pussy.

He mounted Candy and pressed his body to hers. Her hand found his rock hard cock and placed it in front of her slit as she angled her cunt to allow him complete access.

It did not take long before his cock head started to penetrate her wet cunt and get fully seated in her.

As he was sliding his cock in and out of her, she was gyrating her hips to get a better feel of his cock in her cunt. He quickened the pace and started to ram his cock harder and faster. Her tits moving up and down with each thrust. It wasn't long before he shot his cum deep inside her. His cock pulsating with each burst of cum from his now softening cock.

She slipped his cock out of her and her mouth found his drained cock, which she started to suck passionately, getting him hard again. She ran her tongue along his shaft and even nibbled on his balls which somehow was again full and ready to cum again.

Candy's ass was high and her tits swaying as she sucked his cock for all her worth. As he was ready to cum, she took his balls in her mouth and sucked on them until Bob shot his cum on her face and in her mouth. Candy continued sucking him until she was sure he had nothing left.

As his cum was still in her mouth, she moved up to his mouth and kissed him, his cum flowing from her mouth to his.

Finally, they fell back completely exhausted.

After they recuperated, Bob got up and picked up Candy and cradled her in his arms and kissed her lovingly, telling her she was an amazing young woman.

He brought her to his decorated Christmas tree, laid her down and kissed her deeply. Then, for some unknown reason, told her that he loved her and said he felt a special connection, a special feeling he had for her.

As he gazed into her eyes, she said she felt the same way and was confused by the feeling. She then told him that she loved him, something she had never said to any man.

That special night, they made passionate love under the tree and eventually in his king sized bed. The two lovers finally fell asleep, naked and covered in their own cum and juices.

It was Christmas morning and Bob woke up first. He looked at Candy, sleeping soundly, naked and so innocent looking. He moved into the kitchen, not even bothering to put clothes on.

He started the coffee and went to take a shower. As he was showering, Candy surprised him and joined him in the shower. They hugged and kissed and Candy gave him a Christmas blow job that weakened his knees when he shot his cum in her mouth. Candy stood up and shared his cum with him and, as the water cascaded down their bodies, his mouth found her huge, erect nipples and sucked them for what seemed like forever.

Bob had to pee but did not want to leave her, so he relieved himself. His pee found her leg and she looked at him and smiled and soon, she did the same to him and they both laughed and enjoyed the warmth of their liquid.

By the time they finished, the coffee was ready. They put coverups on and went into the kitchen.

Candy said she would like to make breakfast and proceeded to make some eggs and toast.

Bob told Candy that after breakfast, she had a couple of gifts to open from Santa. They laughed and enjoyed a very special breakfast.

After breakfast, Bob led Candy to the tree and they sat down in front of it. Bob gave Candy the first gift, a beautiful lingerie outfit, which she loved. Then Bob gave her another gift, a beautiful gold bracelet with the date engraved and just said "Thank you."

Candy thanked him and they hugged and kissed.

Bob got up and said he wanted to take a shower and for her to enjoy the view until he got done.

Candy spent a few minutes looking at snow covered Central Park then got up and checked out the rest of the condo.

She went into his office and looked around and admired at how well decorated it was. Then, on the way out, she saw the picture of a baby in a pink outfit holding a giraffe. She stared at it and gasped and ran out.

She ran to the shower, calling Bob's name. He heard her calling and got out, dripping wet.

"Candy, what's the matter?" He asked.

"Bob, the picture in your office, the baby picture, where did you get it?"

Then he told her that was a picture of his daughter and that was the only thing his ex-wife left him when she left.

Then Candy went into the bedroom and pulled out the picture she had been carrying.

"Bob, look at this picture." "Bob, you are my father and I am your daughter. Oh my god, I can't believe it." She said.

Bob was stunned. "Are you sure?" He asked.

She showed him the picture she had been carrying. It was the same picture.

Bob didn't know what to say or do so he just hugged her tightly. "Christine, is it really you?"

"Wait," He said. "My daughter had a birthmark on the bottom of her ass, show me your ass so I can see if you have that mark. Candy stood up, turned her ass towards Bob and lifted up her coverup. Bob looked and saw the birthmark that looked like the map of Italy. "God, baby, it is you." He said.

The two sat down and then Bob realized that he had been fucking his own daughter.

"Christine, I didn't know it was you. I am so sorry that I did this to you. Forgive me."

"Daddy, we didn't know. There is nothing to forgive."

Then she told him that she loved him and loved making love to him.

Christine told him that she did love him and that she wanted to continue showing her love for him as she had been doing. He said it wouldn't be right now that they know.

Christine then stood up and pulled him off the couch and led him to the bed. She removed her coverup and asked him to join her. Bob hesitated but removed his coverup and joined her on the bed.

Now, dad and daughter were naked on the bed and Christine made the first move and inched her mouth to his dick, then engulfed his cock into her mouth. Dad's hands started to feel his daughter all over and found her tits and started playing with her nipples.

In a moment's time, they found themselves in the 69 position and dad had his tongue deep inside his daughter's cunt, lapping up her juices.

After several delightful minutes, his daughter rolled her dad on his back and straddled his rigid cock with her tits facing him.

She easily guided his cock into her wet cunt and got it fully seated. When it was firmly in her, she started riding his cock as her tits bounced up and down in front of her dad. Soon, she was riding him like a wild bronco and started screaming that she was cumming. "Daddy, I'm cumming daddy. Fuck me daddy. Cum in me daddy. I need it now daddy." She yelled.

With that, her father filled his daughter's cunt with his hot cum. His cock was having spasm after spasm as his cum left his cock and balls.

She rolled off of him in pure delight and satisfaction, kissed him and thanked him for being a great dad.

That night dad and daughter made love all night long and neither one regretted their new relationship.

In the morning, Christine asked her dad for a favor and without knowing what she wanted, said ok.

Christine told him she wanted him to fuck her in the ass to make their relationship complete. He said he would do it if that is what she wanted.

Christine took out some lube that she had brought with her and told him to prep her. He generously lubed his daughter's ass and got it ready for his cock.

She got on all fours and had her lubed ass facing his big cock. He moved his cock closer to her ass opening and pressed the head into her hole. As he gently pushed his cock into her asshole, she pushed back, finally seating his cock deep into her ass.

She told him to fuck her ass hard and she wanted him to fill her hole with his cum. He started pumping his cock into her ass, her tits swaying with each pump. It didn't take long before he shot his cum into his daughter's ass.

When he pulled his cock out of her, his cum was oozing out of her asshole as she laid on her back.

He never saw anything so lovely.

The time the two had left was winding down and they talked about what was next for the two of them.

Bob told her he wanted her to stay with him but Christine told him she liked what she was doing and wanted to continue doing it.

Bob then gave Christine the Christmas envelope. He had put $5,000 in the envelope for her.

They did agree to stay in touch and that, whenever she was in New York, she would stay with him.

They said that they loved each other.

"Merry Christmas Daddy." Christine said to her father, then they kissed and Christine left.