Metamorfursis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And that's why you only get two hundred," Julia said.

* * *

As I arrived at the house and pulled the duffel bag out of my trunk, I knew I should have demanded more money. Julia said I was being paid to fuck the woman, but she'd never mentioned this.

When she told me the woman had a fantasy, I'd assumed it involved a bubble bath and a bottle of wine, not the gear inside the bag I lugged toward the back porch.

Julia said not to bother knocking, so I went in and changed in the kitchen. The client was supposed to be waiting at the bedroom at the end of the hallway, so I headed down there with some difficulty; knocking two pictures off the wall and praying I wasn't in the wrong house.

No one came out to investigate the noise, so I assumed we were alone. I turned the knob and saw her lying on the bed, dressed in a very sexy, very revealing outfit.

She opened her eyes and sat up, and said theatrically, "Oh no, who are you?"

I knew this had to be the right house. Any other woman who'd been sleeping and woken up to a guy dressed up like a mascot in a giant fur suit would have screamed to high heaven.

But she only backed up on the bed and asked, "What are you going to do to me, you...you beast?"

I'd been told not to talk under any circumstances, so I sort of growled. I felt like an idiot as I lifted my arms and tried to act like I thought a wolf would act. In hindsight, I probably looked more like Frankenstein, waving my arms in front of me menacingly.

I wasn't sure what the outfit she was wearing was supposed to be, maybe Little Red Riding Hood? But it was damned sexy and so was she.

The satin top barely contained her full, firm tits. And I could just see her panties peeking out beneath her short skirt. Seeing where my head was looking, she parted her long, lean legs. Her face was beautiful, framed by thick auburn hair that cascaded over her shoulders. And her eyes went wide as she looked at the front of my suit.

Seeing her almost naked in that outfit, waiting for me -- actually paying me -- to fuck her, had me rock hard. And, as I was naked underneath the costume, my thick cock had sprung out the slit in the front of the fur suit.

"Oh," she gasped, "what a big...naughty beast."

I couldn't understand why a woman as hot as this one had to pay to get fucked, but I assumed it had something to do with the costume. And I really had no idea what the fuck I was supposed to do to fulfill her fantasy, but I figured if she was Little Red Riding Hood and I was the big bad wolf...

I pounced on the bed and landed on top of her, pinning her to the mattress beneath my furry costume.

Her eyes rolled back in her head as she rubbed her hands all over the suit, and felt my hard cock pressed between her legs.

There wasn't much I could do other than push her bra aside and grope her perfect tits while rubbing my erection against her satin panties.

She moaned as my furry paws caressed the soft skin of her breasts, brushing against her nipples, and she arched her back to press her pussy against my cock.

I figured I was the big bad wolf, so I switched into character. I shoved her back down on the bed and growled as I hooked a paw through her panties and tore them off.

Her eyes went wide with what I assumed was feigned fright. "What are you doing, you -- "

If I wasn't allowed to talk, I didn't need her asking me questions. I covered her mouth with one paw, while I grabbed her shoulder with the other and thrust my cock inside her.

Her pussy was ready for me and I slid in easily. She moaned as my thick prick plunged deep inside her, and I could feel her mouth gently biting my paw, clenching it between her teeth as I stroked my cock between her legs.

As I pumped away, her tight pussy felt fantastic wrapped around my cock. The only thing close to sex I'd had since I'd started at Doggy Style was when the cute blonde had squeezed my bicep on my first day. And I took out all my pent up energy on my client.

She wanted the big bad wolf, so I gave her the big bad wolf. I fucked her hard and fast, banging the bed against the wall. I'm not sure what was louder, the thumping of the headboard or her screaming and moaning as I pounded her.

But I knew no one else was home, they would have come out when I knocked half the pictures off the wall trying to make my way down the hall in the wolf costume. And I could just imagine what someone would think if they walked in the room now, and saw her lying half-naked on the bed with a guy in a furry mascot outfit between her legs, pumping his dick in and out of her twat.

She gasped when I flipped her over and pushed her head down into the pillow while keeping her ass in the air. Her pussy was covered with white cream, and I knew that she'd been coming all over my cock.

Julia had asked if I knew how to fuck and I did. My lacrosse teammates and I'd got plenty of practice with all of the teenaged stick bunnies that hung around the arena after every game.

And I used all of my skills on my client as I banged her hard from behind. She collapsed on the bed like a rag doll as I fucked her senseless, and I had to adjust myself to fuck her from the prone position, the suit slapping against her round ass as I drove my thick eight incher deeper than ever.

I was sweating like a horse under the heavy suit, but Julia had told me that under no circumstances was I to take it off until the job was finished.

But I knew I was almost done. I could feel my balls tightening, and the way that she laid limply on the bed as I slammed my pole in and out of her pussy told me that she'd got her money's worth.

I pulled my cock out and fired two thick shots of cum; one landed high on her back and the second splattered across the right cheek of her ass.

She didn't move, she was exhausted and so was I. I would have thanked her for the great fuck if I'd been allowed to talk, but I knew I had to get out of the unbearably hot suit.

I headed back down to the kitchen, leaving her to clean up the mess, and stripped out of the costume. I had a towel in the duffel bag that I used to wipe off my sweat, and then I quickly dressed and took the bag with me out the back door.

I wasn't worried about payment, Julia had already told me the client had paid by credit card. And as I crossed the yard I glanced back at the house and saw her at the window, naked, watching me leave with a look of lust in her eyes like an animal.

* * *

For my first time servicing a client, I thought I'd done pretty well. That's why I didn't understand when Julia came running out of the office waving her hands in the air.

"I just got off the phone with the client, what the hell were you thinking?" she said.

"What do you mean? I did what you told me to...with the suit. Oh my god -- please tell me that was the right house."

"It was the right house," she said, "just the wrong fantasy."

"What do you mean? She was Little Red Riding Hood and I was the big bad wolf."

Julia did a double take. "Well, that explains a lot. She wasn't Little Red Riding Hood, she was Beauty and you were supposed to be the Beast!"

Seeing the uncomprehending look on my face, she continued. "She wanted you to be romantic and seduce her; you fucked her like an animal!"

"Well, how was I supposed to know that, you didn't tell me anything other than to make sure to wear the stupid costume!"

"Didn't you recognize her outfit? Haven't you seen Beauty and the Beast?"

"Is that the one with the blue Genie?"

"No, that's Aladdin! Beauty and the Beast is the one with the singing teapot!"

"Oh, fuck...I did see that one. Is she mad?'

"I guess mad isn't the right word -- she actually gave you a hundred dollar tip. She was just...surprised."

My eyes lit up. "A hundred dollar tip! Pretty good for a first timer."

The curvy blonde was getting a chocolate lab ready for his walk; she smiled at me and gave me a congratulatory wink.

Julia wasn't nearly as impressed. She opened the duffel bag and quickly backed away when she got a whiff.

"Phew! You better use that hundred bucks to get this thing dry cleaned."

"Me? Why should I have to pay for it?"

"If you don't, I'll find someone else to play the Beast next time."

Even once she was back inside her office, Julia could still hear me bitching from the parking lot outside as I dragged the bag to my car to take the costume to the dry cleaners.

* * *

I didn't hear from Beauty, whose name was actually Madeline, until a week later. She called and asked how much it would cost to have me for an overnight visit. Olivia took the call and told her it was six hundred dollars plus expenses.

I told her I wanted a lot more than that if I was expected to be in the suit the whole night.

I was surprised when she told me to head over to Madeline's house as I was. She didn't want me wearing the suit -- yet.

I was even more surprised when I got to her house and Madeline, fully dressed but just as sexy as when she was naked, opened the door, wrapped her arms around me and slipped her tongue into my mouth.

I know I'd already fucked her hard and bathed her in cum, but it still felt strange to be kissed so intimately by someone I'd never even really met.

After a good ten seconds, she finally broke the kiss. "It's so good to see you again, Brandon." She slid her hand down my chest and across my stomach, feeling my muscles through my shirt, until her hand reached my stiff cock, which she squeezed through my jeans. "Looks like you're happy to see me again, too."

I was really happy, and really horny. I would have fucked her for free right there on the carpet if she hadn't already paid. I pushed her in the house ready to get the show started, when I saw Julia sitting on the couch.

"What are you doing here?" I stepped away from Madeline and tried to hide my erection.

She raised an eyebrow as she looked up from it to my eyes. "The same thing as you -- Madeline hired me for an overnighter."

I couldn't believe I was going to get paid to fuck two of the hottest women I knew. "Great! So are the three of us going to start here or in the bedroom? And who wants to go first?"

Madeline tried not to smile, but Julia laughed out loud. "You're dreaming if you think you get to fuck me. Like I said, you can't afford me."

"But...I thought she hired both of us to -- "

"She hired me for a friend of hers, I'm just driving there with the two of you."

"Driving?" I said. "We're going somewhere?"

Madeline stepped in to explain. "You're both coming with me to a hotel downtown where there's a convention I'm attending. Julia is a surprise from me to a friend; you'll be staying with me."

She nodded at the hallway. "Mind carrying the bags?"

I looked down the hall and realized when she said bags -- she meant bags. There were three huge duffel bags, and I had an uneasy feeling they all contained furry costumes.

"Umm, those won't fit in my car," I said.

"Don't worry, we'll be taking my G550." She handed me the keys. "You do know how to drive stick, don't you?"

* * *

After we'd reached the hotel, we left the Mercedes with the valet and checked in. When we finally reached our room and were inside, Julia said goodbye.

She hefted one of the duffel bags over her shoulder, and when I offered to carry it for her she just tightened her grip.

"I'm fine," she said, "I'm stronger than you think. Maybe I'll see you down on the convention floor, I just hope I'll recognize you."

Before I could ask what she meant, she disappeared down the hallway as Madeline shut the door.

"Before we go down to the convention, we should both shower. You go first," she said.

"Don't you want to have one together?" I asked hopefully.

"Maybe later," she said, with a naughty smile. "For now, just go get your big cock nice and clean. You're going to be using it as soon as you get out."

I hopped in and took what was probably the quickest shower of my life. I think the only thing I washed was my cock and balls.

When I got out and toweled off I saw a white bathrobe was waiting for me, so I put it on and headed back out into the suite.

I can't say I was surprised when I saw a cat -- or at least someone dressed up in a costume to look like a cat -- crawling on all fours around the room.

I watched her as she rubbed up against my leg and purred and knew it had to be Madeline.

The white-furred kitty cat paced across the carpet and patted a chair, indicating for me to sit down.

As I sat on the chair she walked on all fours around it, rubbing herself against me. When I instinctively petted her, she meowed in appreciation.

I couldn't see her face, but I thought I recognized Madeline's ass as she wiggled while crawling around me. Finally, she stopped in front of me and laid her head on my lap, rubbing it against my crotch as I scratched her ears.

She moved her head back and forth until my bathrobe fell open, exposing my half-hard cock. I was surprised when I felt her warm tongue lick up my length.

I leaned over and realized the head of her outfit only partially covered her face, and that the lower third was open, letting her use her mouth.

And use it she did, lapping at my cock and balls like a cat hungry for milk as I stroked her head.

I started when the door to the bedroom opened and Madeline came out dressed in an identical white bathrobe. I quickly pushed the kitty away, who let out a frustrated meow, and quickly closed my bathrobe.

"Fuck, I thought it was you in there!" I said.

"I don't wear fursuits," she said, "but don't you want to play with my friend?"

"Uh...yeah, I guess so," I said, trying to hide my embarrassingly swollen cock. "But I thought since you paid for me, that you -- "

"I'm paying you to play with both me and my friends...you don't mind do you?"

"No," I said, as the costumed cat snuggled up against my cock again.

"Then give the kitty some milk," she said.

I opened my bathrobe and as soon as I did she went for it. But this time she didn't lick my cock; she wrapped her mouth around it and I felt her warm lips sliding halfway down my length as her tongue lapped at my shaft.

I leaned back in the chair as the girl in the kitty cat costume bobbed up and down on my stiff shaft, making soft mewing noises as she did.

I looked over at Madeline and mouthed the question: "Julia?"

To my disappointment, she shook her head no. But I could tell by the look on her face that, whoever it was, she was enjoying the show.

Madeline put her feet up on her chair and let her bathrobe fall open as she teased her neatly trimmed pussy with two fingers, watching me and the kitty put on a performance for her.

And honestly, whoever was in the suit was putting on a hell of a show. I groaned as her mouth worked me over, and then she popped me out of her mouth and rubbed her two surprisingly soft furry paws up and down my shaft as she lapped at my big balls.

I heard Madeline moan and looked over to see her fingers were a blur on her clit, her eyes locked on the kitty cat as her furry paws jerked me off.

The costumed kitten let go of my cock and turned away from me with a seductive meow. She reached underneath her suit and I heard the tear of Velcro as an opening appeared in the suit between her legs.

I got on my knees and spread the opening and could see her pretty, shaved pussy beckoning me. I moved behind her and rubbed the head of my cock against her slit as she meowed and tried to back onto my cock.

But I teased her and Madeline both, the two of them aching to see and feel my cock buried inside. Finally I gave them their wish, and slid my cock inside the opening and into the kitty's tight pussy.

I heard a groan from the chair and knew that Madeline had come.

But I wasn't ready to go yet. Even though my cock was throbbing and ready to explode from being sucked so well, I wanted to enjoy this.

I slid my thick prick in and out of her with long slow strokes as I rubbed my hands over every inch of her costume. She bounced in appreciation on my pole, trying to meow but unable to as she sighed and moaned while I filled her pussy with cock.

I could feel her trembling through the costume and knew by the pitch of her gasps that she was coming as I fucked her. I knew it was time to join her, and started pounding her faster.

Madeline had been slumped in her chair, still gently fingering her pussy after already coming once watching the two of us fuck. "Spooge on her."

Seeing the confused look on my face, she said, "Shoot your cum on her fur."

It seemed like a terrible thing to do to such a nice costume, but I was too far gone to argue and Madeline was paying for this...

I slid my cock out of her kitty pussy and half stood with my hand on her shoulder as I jerked my cock toward her back. Seconds later cum sprayed out all over her fur and both she and Madeline moaned in appreciation.

I fell back on the chair exhausted, and had one final surprise as the kitty cat crawled over and licked my cock clean -- every drop of cum.

When she was finished, she stood and started removing her costume. As she stepped out of it, her skin glistening with beads of sweat, I finally saw what she looked like.

She was Japanese and had a tiny body similar in size to Julia's. And while she wasn't anywhere near as beautiful as her or Madeline, her flawless body gave them both a run for the money.

She saw the look of awe on my face as I admired her body and smiled shyly at me. It felt kind of funny having her standing naked in front of me, even though we'd just fucked each other's brains out. It was the same feeling I had after I'd fucked Madeline and then been kissed by her. It was almost like there were two different people -- the one in the fur suit and the one outside of it.

"You'd better go shower, Akiko. As soon as Brandon's recovered from playtime, I'm getting him dressed and taking him down to the con."

She nodded at Madeline and then placed her hand on my shoulder. "Thank you," she purred, and carried her costume into the washroom to clean off the cum.

I heard the shower start, and wearily got to my feet so I could get dressed. As I grabbed my jeans, Madeline said, "You're not wearing those."

I was confused until she led me to the bedroom and I saw it on the bed -- a giant fox costume.

"You're kidding me," I said. "You want me to wear that here...in the hotel?"

"Of course. What else would you wear?"

"I don't know...a blazer? If I wear that downstairs they'll call the police."

"Brandon, this is a furry convention."

"A what?"

"A furry convention...for furries. Nearly every person down there is going to be in a fursuit like this."

I looked at the costume, looked at her, and looked at the costume again. "You've got to be kidding me."

* * *

As she led me through the lobby, I could see that Madeline hadn't been kidding. The lobby was filled with people here for the Furfest convention. The ordinary hotel guests looked stunned as they watched the con attendees walk past.

I spent every day surrounded by dogs, and now I was surrounded by them again -- except these ones walked on two legs, and were more like cartoon characters than canines. And there weren't just dogs, there were foxes, wolves and others that looked like dogs, but probably weren't...hundreds of them.

Like me, many of them were being led around by what they called 'handlers'. Madeline was my handler, and she explained to me as I got into my costume, or 'fursuit' as she kept telling me to call it, that she never wore a fursuit. She was what they called a 'furvert' and just loved being fucked by guys -- and girls -- in furry outfits. She also, as I saw upstairs, loved watching while others in fursuits had sex.

And as I looked around the lobby, I realized she must be in heaven. "Holy shit," I said in a muffled voice, "all of these people are going to be getting it on together after the show?"