Middle Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I licked and lapped at Richard's balls as he raised and lowered them on my face. Chlorine, sweat, piss and taint was all I tasted as he toyed with me. I felt my ass being pulled open, and blindly spread my legs for greater access. Gavin's tongue found my hole, and my libido shot through the roof. I nibbled on Rich's balls a little too much, so he pulled away and started smacking my face with his cock. Fingers introduced lube into my lower passage, and I felt a hand grab at my cock all at once.

Rich began to teasingly feed me his cockhead, pulling away and making me reach for it with my tongue, before shoving it back into my throat. More fingers were added into my ass, more fingers, more lube. My insides burned at the rough intrusion, before being cooled with the gel. Gavin flicked at my prostate and my hips bucked at the sensation. He withdrew his fingers and I felt the side of the bed dip as he climbed on.

I was still being cock teased by Rich as I felt the head of Gavin's cock begin to split me in two. He eased into my ass without stopping. It was slow and deliberate. My eyes widened, and Rich took his cock off my face long enough to gesture with a handful of poppers. I nodded, and he placed the canister to my nose. I inhaled and the chemicals whizzed through my brain like fireworks, Gavin began to fuck me as my synapses zinged around and settled into a relaxed daze.

Fingers pressed cruelly into my thighs, as I was drawn onto a girthy cock. Rich steadied himself on my face, and fed me his cock in unison with Gavin's thrusts. I alternated between being fucked in the ass and being fucked in the mouth, and I moaned as I gave my body over to these hulking old men. You'll never know full release, until you've surrendered your entire body over to the pleasure of others. It was freeing as hell.

I could feel bodies shift as the pounding held steady, my legs were pushed further against my chest as Gavin leaned into me, his thrusts persistent as ever. In a crunch, I could look up and see Gavin and Rich lovingly making out as they used my holes. It was beautiful, and I felt warm in their presence.

Gavin reared back as his thrusting sped up. He began to whimper, "I'm cumming, I'm gonna cummm". Rich withdrew his cock and gave me over to his husband's orgasm. I held my breath as my ass was just absolutely pounded. I watched as Gavin's red face twisted, his chest heaving as he bellowed and came inside of me. I could feel the force of his sperm filling the condom inside my bowels, and threw my head back in triumph. Gavin pulled out and I turned to see him collapse on the bed beside me, a a sweaty mess. What I missed, was Richard pulling on a cock ring and condom, furiously fisting his cock to stay hard.

He crudely twisted me around in bed, and I found myself on all fours, ass pointing to the door. His cock quickly found my hole, filling the emptiness left by his husband. He began a relentless pounding that had me yelping with every thrust.

The physical repositioning of my body found me on all fours, facing the sweaty heap of Gavin, who had propped himself up against the headboard, looking at me with a satisfied grin. He was in the process of removing his condom and cock ring, before setting them aside to fill my nostril with poppers.

The chemical whizzbang did its work, and I found myself giving in to Richard's merciless jack-hammering. My head dropped, and my tongue swiped loosely at Gavin's cum covered cock. It tasted of salt and latex.

Then just as suddenly, Richard twisted my body again - never disengaging with my ass, and I found myself on my back. He climbed onto the bed, and I was pushed into a rear embrace by Gavin. The sweaty musk filled my nostrils and made me just as horny as the poppers.

"Cum with me Derek, cum with me,"

I was a little embarrassed hearing my name for some reason, and swatted away his hand as he began to jerk me off. "It's okay, I just love being fucked. Gimme that cock, daddy," Oops. That just slipped out. if I wasn't embarrassed before, I certainly was now. Nobody seemed to notice, but Rich kept fucking me while trying to grab my cock. Gavin then took hold of my arms and pulled them behind his head. I was entirely captive now.

Rich fisted my cock to full mast, and began in earnest his final assault. Stroke and thrust, stroke and thrust. I was truly helpless now, so I gave in once more. The pace of our movements quickened and the moment I shot across my chest in thick ropes of cum, Richard moaned and came inside of me.

I felt manic, as my orgasm subsided and my cock grew sensitive. Richard tortured me by sitting on my legs, and using my cum to shine the head of my cock. My body convulsed as sparks of electricity jolted from the tip of my penis to the rest of my body, my brain whimpered under such pleasurable cruelty. I sank into the bed, into Gavin's body- a pleasant haze enveloping me, almost tricking me into sleep.

There were those familiar low chuckles, and I found myself giggling alongside these men. I felt like I'd had a smoke, a drink, a good blow job and a solid puff all at once as my body melted. Rich joined our hug, and we lay there a right mess for half an hour. Gavin drew his fingers along the cum in my chest, and let me suckle them clean as we lay there lazily.

Rich was the first to break free, loping into the bathroom, scratching his ass and belching again. I could feel Gavin shake his head behind me. The shower turned on, and I reached for a hand towel to clean myself up. I extricated myself from Gavin's front, our sticky skin peeling away from each other as we stumbled back into reality. My ass was sore, as was my lower back. Rich exited the shower with a towel around his waist, waving Gavin and I in to wash up.

Gavin took a bar of soap in his hands and lathered up my body, being gentle with my nether regions. I reached behind to soap my tender asshole, wincing as I leaned back into Gavin. I stepped into the stream of water to rinse off, before demurely lowering myself to the shower floor. There was just an instinctual desire to demonstrate my servitude to this older man as I soaped up his legs, and took a moment to bury my face into his balls. I continued my efforts as I stood, kissing him curtly on the lips as he turned into the water. I rested my face into his furry chest and sighed.

Gavin dried my body off, and I took one last opportunity to show him my naked self. Daintily turning under the towel and smiling. Rich had shouted up the stairs to ask if I wanted him to bring up my clothes.

"I'll be right down!" I shouted back. Gavin had put on a tank top and pair of boxers, following me as I strode down the stairs. Rich was washing dishes in a robe, glancing up with a grin when he saw my slender body and tiny cock. I relished in the remaining moments of exhibitionism, before getting dressed. The men walked me to the door and waved as I departed. I took one last look as they turned off the porch light and closed up for the night.

I zipped up my jacket as the air had gotten colder, but I felt eternally refreshed with the midnight breeze on my face.

* * * * * *

The townhouse was quiet as I slipped in the front door. I toed off my shoes as I tossed my keys on the hall table and locked the door behind me. Fatigue was starting to battle excitement as my high wore off. I felt the soreness of my ass and lower back again.

I walked up the first set of stairs and tossed my jacket on the living room couch then dashed up the second flight to the bedroom. My girlfriend Lucy lay in bed, wearing her glasses and reading a thick book. She looked up at me and smiled.

"Well, how was YOUR evening?" She drew her words out in an exaggerated fashion, which made me a bit sheepish. I struggled to restrain my own toothy grin.

"It was... amazing!" I pulled my sweater and shirt off over my head, before working my way out of my pants. "They were super nice guys, we had a good time,"

Lucy put down her book and took off her glasses, resting them on the side table. "You get a good dicking did ya?" She shook her brown curls when she spoke, relishing my satisfaction. I turned and pulled my boxer briefs down, showing her my ass.

"Any bruises?"

"Nope!" She crawled to the edge of the bed, and gave my butt a swat. "You're all good!"

I turned and bent down to give her a long, loving kiss.

"You taste like wine, I expected you to taste like dick, did you get to suck anyone off?"

I smiled at her and raised my eyebrows. "Two dicks babe, I sucked two dicks" Lucy gave me an exaggerated "come hither" stare, and sat with her back against the headboard.

"Well, did you want to tell me all about it?

I stretched my arms over my head, and yawned, still half smiling like an idiot. I had been dating Lucy for years, loved her with all my heart and soul, and was the luckiest man in the world to be with someone so open. Even with marriage on the horizon, we were a couple entirely comfortable with each others desires and curiosities outside of the relationship. I flopped onto the bed face first then crawled up under Lucy's arm to regale her with every single detail. My hand eventually moving under the covers and finding her naked pussy. I paused my story for a second and glanced up at her.

"I was waiting for you," She explained coyly.

I spread her labia with my thumb as I carried on about the hot tub. She kissed me on the head and played with my hair as I worked her slit.

I stopped again.

"I can smell you from here... can I eat you out?"

Lucy crawled out from under the blanket, pulling my briefs down my legs, then twisting to straddle me. My cock was hard, pointing up to my belly button, and looking none the worse for wear. I was worried about shooting earlier and not having a second round in me, but arousal works in strange ways. Lucy lined up her pussy to my dick and started sliding across the shaft. her slickness providing the lubrication. I fell silent as she worked my groin. As a tease, she grabbed the headboard and pulled her dripping sex to my mouth. I strained my neck to taste her cunt, bringing my hands up to her hips to pull her closer. She deftly swatted them away, shifting her ass back and using a hand to guide my cock inside. She sat back and I felt her barrier widen to take me fully. Lucy moved her hips in a painfully slow fashion, prepared to draw this fuck out.

"So where were we...?"

I looked up at my beautiful girlfriend as she took off her top, the taste of her pussy still on my lips.

"...so I bent over the edge of the hot tub, and the next thing I feel is a tongue on my asshole..."

12