Mind-Control Panties 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What would that be like? My thoughts galvanized me into action.

I buried my face between her butt-cheeks. I groaned, nuzzling into her sour hole. I shuddered, my tongue swiping out. I caressed over that wrinkled sphincter. I tasted the sour flavor of her asshole. This wicked thrill shot through me. I couldn't believe how good it tasted.

I licked again. I swirled my tongue around it, savoring the texture of her puckered sphincter. My pussy clenched. I shoved my left hand down there this time. I pinched my clit, rolling it between my thumb and forefinger as I rimmed my sister's asshole. I was such a slut. Such a naughty, kinky whore.

"Yeah, that's it," purred my sister. "That's what you are. Just a little slut. Just a fucking whore who's going to make me cum. Ooh, jam that tongue in me, and don't forget to finger my twat."

My right hand shot up between her thighs. I found the shaved folds of her pussy, knowing exactly where I was touching her twat. I had memorized her folds as I'd eaten her out. I stroked towards me, caressing her inner folds. I found the entrance. I jammed a single finger into her cunt, shuddering as I reached deeper into her twat than my tongue could reach. Her silky walls clenched down on me, her juices soaking me.

"One finger?" she hissed as I rimmed her asshole. "You saw how big Dave's cock is! You need to jam at least three in there to make me cum."

Three?

My virgin pussy clenched as I rubbed my clit. I did it. I drove three digits into her pussy. I gasped as her sheath clenched around them, forcing them together. They made almost a cylinder. I whimpered into her asshole, her juices running over the back of my hand as I thrust my digits in and out of her twat.

"That's it," she moaned. Her butt-cheeks clenched about my face. "Mmm, now get that tongue in my asshole. Come on, slut. Satisfy that curiosity of yours."

She had such great ideas.

As I thrust my three digits in and out of her asshole, my tongue pressed against her sphincter. I shuddered as I felt her anal ring parting. It spread wide, allowing my tongue to penetrate into her sour depths. I moaned, my tongue wiggling around inside of her. I caressed her velvety bowels while her pussy clenched down on my digits.

She made such wanton moans. She shuddered, her black hair sweeping about her shoulders. Her back arched as I churned up her pussy. I memorized the new textures of her twat as I reached so deep into her. Her hot, silky delight soaked my fingers. My tongue wiggled around in her asshole, savoring that different feel.

A more velvety texture.

The sour flavor was so delicious. Intense. It was so different from that sweet flavor. I groaned, my tongue dancing around inside her rectum. I wiggled it. Stroked it. Swirled it in circles. My fingers twisted inside her pussy, caressing her silky walls.

"Goddamn you're such a slut," my sister moaned. "Yes, yes, get that tongue in my asshole and really finger my twat. Ooh, I'm gonna cum so hard."

I shuddered. I played with my clit, frigging myself. The pleasure rippled through me as I pleased her. More of her pussy juices ran down my hand. It reached my wrist as I plunged my fingers faster and faster into her. My tongue wiggled around her asshole, my sister's moans echoing through her bedroom. It was incredible. This was beyond my imagination. I was so glad I found out what was hidden by her panties.

This was the best thing ever. I caressed my virgin pussy folds, grinding the heel of my hand against my clit. Sparks burst inside me. I moaned into her asshole as I fucked my tongue in and out of her sour depths. I plunged my fingers into her twat with the same ferocity.

"Goddamn, you're amazing," she moaned. "I want you to lick my pussy, my asshole, all the time."

"Yes," I moaned into her butt-hole.

She chortled. The laugh turned into a purring delight. "Thought you'd like that. Goddamn, but you're just a fucking dyke, aren't you, Wendy?"

I was.

Her moans grew louder and louder while her pussy grew hotter and hotter. I thrust my digits into her hard and fast. I churned her up. Her asshole clenched around my tongue. This was so incredible. I whimpered, my eyes squeezing shut. My fingers danced on my clit again. My orgasm built faster and faster. It spurred me to thrust my fingers as deep as I could into her.

Would she like a fourth digit in her?

I had to satisfy my curiosity.

I jammed my pinky finger into her pussy on the next upstroke. She gasped, her asshole clenching about my probing tongue. Her back arched and her dark hair danced about her shoulders. She let out such a wanton moan.

"That's it, you fucking dyke-slut. Oh, I love it. If I'd known you were into this, I would've made you eat my twat out weeks ago."

"Yes!" I gasped. I was so glad I became curious.

She shuddered. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum. Jam those fingers in me. Come on, you can do it. Faster! Yes, yes, like that!"

I pumped my four digits in and out of her, jamming them as deep as I could. I reached farther than ever, savoring the feel of her silky depths. I pulled my tongue out of her asshole and sucked on her puckered sphincter. I don't know why, I just hoped Clarissa like it. She must've because she gasped and moaned.

Her entire body shook. My orgasm hurtled towards its explosion. I was so close. My sister moaned. I groaned. We were both swelling towards that incestuous delight. My fingers rubbed with feverish haste on my clit. My eyes squeezed shut.

"God fucking damn, yes!" my sister howled.

Her pussy convulsed around my four digits.

"Yes!" I squeaked.

Hot cream bathed my other hand.

We were both cumming. Moaning. My virgin depths convulsed, aching to be filled. Cream spilled over both my fingers, the scent of sweet pussy filling my nose, mixing with that sour musk. I jammed my tongue deep into her asshole, feeling her anal depths writhing while her pussy convulsed around my digits.

I wiggled all four of my fingers in her tight twat. Her moans grew louder. So much of her cream gushed out of her. She drenched my hand. The rivulet ran all the way down to my elbow. I felt so dizzy from the bliss surging through me.

"Oh, Clarissa, yes!" I moaned.

"Fuck, you're amazing, Wendy. I'm never going to call you a brat again. Ooh, you're my little pussy-licking sister."

"Yeah!" I cheered. "I'll lick your pussy or your asshole or whatever you want. I'm curious if the flavor will change. Ooh, I can't wait to find out."

Downstairs, the front door rattled open. I could hear keys dropping in the bowl. Mom was home. I hopped to my feet, darting for the door. I wrenched it open naked, not caring. As I rushed out of my sister's bedroom, I heard her calling after me. Something about getting dressed. Whatever.

I had curiosity to scratch.

I rushed down the stairs, my small breasts jiggling, my feet slapping on the runners. Just as I reached the bottom, Mom appeared. She blinked as she looked up at me. I slowed to a stop and grinned at her.

"Wendy?" she asked, voice choked.

"Hey, Mom," I greeted, bouncing in delight. "Can I look at your panties? I'm so curious about what type you're wearing. Maybe... Maybe I'll take them off and you'll let me lick your pussy, too."

My mom blinked while this naughty, electric tingles raced through me. That same feeling I got when I put on my panties.

"Well, okay," she said. "Right here? Or should we go up to my bedroom?"

I grinned. "Bedroom!"

I licked my lips, eager to eat my second pussy.

* * *

The figure had to chuckle at that. Its plan was delicious. Six panties. Six naughty girls. The figure was finding it an intoxicating rush. It couldn't get drunk on alcohol or drugs like humans, but it had found its own high.

Mind-control.

It grinned as it stroked the next pair of panties. They were all black with a single word drawn in gold, glittery letters. They sparkled beneath the ethereal light in its workshop.

Dazzling.

The figure smiled. It was time to go shopping again.

To be continued in the next tale of Mind-Controlling Panties...