Mind-Control Panties 10

Story Info
A cutie is mind-controlled into to show off her ass!
10.7k words
4.56
17.8k
22

Part 10 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cutie's Hot Ass

The figure was running off the high of its last mind-control outing. It still enjoyed the buzz from the last girl who wore one of its panties. She'd been transformed. So had been all those around the girl. The effect had rippled out, touching the lives of everyone who came near her. That wasn't uncommon with one of its pairs of panties, but this effect was delicious. It had enjoyed watching the transformation.

But now it was interested in a new transformation.

The figure moved through the near-empty halls of the college with these. The figure was nondescript. Unremarkable. It clearly didn't belong in this place of education, but no one gave it a second glance. The mist made it unremarkable. Though unseen, the vaporous magic was there.

The same magic that wreathed the panties it made.

The figure smiled as it entered Mr. Harrison's classroom. Its eyes glanced around the room, drinking in the sight. Rows of orderly desks. Posters hung on the wall talking about the professor's subject: history. One held a flowchart showing the evolution of the Roman state, another had bullet points of the major events a World War I. The figure stopped at one desk. Right up front, center of the row. The figure shuddered, knowing Zelda would sit her. She was the perfect girl for this pair of panties. The satin, bronze panties were made for her. The figure carefully draped the panties across the desk, stroking the silver letters across the seat.

Cute Tush.

The figure smiled, eager for its newest creation to be donned. Eager for the rush of mind-controlling another mortal girl who put them on.

The figure swept down the rows of desks, navigating between them on the way to the door. Just as it was about to reach the door, it opened. As usual, Zelda Carter had arrived early for her first class. She was the type of girl who liked to be on time. Proper. She wore a pink, cashmere sweater, long sleeves and high necks, and a skirt that fell past her knees, pink leggings peeking out.

"Well, hi," she said by routine, her eyes almost losing over as they glanced at the figure.

In her mind, the figure was nothing more than a janitor. A custodian that had every right to be in the classroom. She stepped aside, the figure sweeping out, soon to have vanished entirely from the mortal world.

Not that Zelda knew. Or cared.

She was eager to learn from her favorite professor. History was a delightful subject to her. She loved uncovering the past. Learning about all the foibles that others had made. It was why, though she was twenty, she still had her virginity. She'd read the accounts about the girls who'd given up their cherries young, surrendering to the bestial lust of their boyfriends or to their own carnal desires.

Those girls were invariably unsatisfied.

She wanted her first time to be perfect. With a boy that she knew she loved. She had a boyfriend, but she wasn't sure Nathan was the one. She hoped he was. She knew that if he was patient with her, waited for her to be ready, he would be.

These ideas all skittered through her mind as she approached her desk, thoughts dancing to and fro as she thought about other things. She made sure she had all her homework done, cataloging all the assignments she'd been given. She was about to sit down at her desk when she noticed what lay on top of it.

She gasped in shock. She picked up the panties, feeling a tingle running through her. "Where did you come from?"

She didn't even remember the figure at all. Forgetting it, she couldn't make any connection with it and how these panties had found themselves here. The material was a satiny silk, so different from the cotton panties she wore. A naughty delight rippled through her, her butt-cheeks tingling.

What would you feel like on my rump? danced through her thoughts as she read those two words.

The door to the classroom creaked open.

Gasping, panicking at being caught holding a pair of panties, she shoved them into her skirt pocket, balling them deep. She whirled around to see Mr. Harrison enter. He was a tall, dark-haired man with brown eyes and a goatee.

"Good morning, Zelda," he said, giving her a smile. "You make me look bad. I should get here before you."

She just smiled at him, already forgetting about the panties in her pocket. "Sorry, I'm just so eager to learn about the fall of Constantinople today. Are we going to cover it?"

"The point in time were cannons defeated the greatest medieval defenses ever erected," he said. "The day that curtain walls became obsolete."

* * *

Zelda Carter

I had no idea why I was putting on these panties. I shuddered as I stepped into the satin, silky underwear. A tingle raced up my legs as I dragged them up my calves. These were the panties I found yesterday when I arrived at my history class. I didn't know why anyone would leave them behind. What girl would do that? I shouldn't have put them in my pocket.

And I definitely shouldn't be pulling them up my thighs, but...

I was just so curious to see what they would feel like. I always bought plain, boring panties. I never wore the riskier stuff, always telling myself that I wasn't ready to lose my virginity When I was, then I would buy a pair of lacy underwear. Maybe even a thong.

Until I was ready to show what I was wearing underneath my skirt to my boyfriend, what was the point of wearing anything else?

I shuddered, biting my lip and whimpering. The panties felt so smooth against my thighs. A hot itch formed in my pussy as I pulled the waistband up over my rump. I groaned at the sleek feel of the fabric. It cupped across my rump, covering every inch of my butt-cheeks. It almost hugged them, gripping them like a pair of hands. I shuddered, wiggling my rump.

Did I have a cute tush?

I blushed at that thought, my head shaking. My black pigtails danced around my face. My little breasts jiggled. I snagged my plain, white bra and pulled it on as I struggled to get used to this new pair of panties.

They made my skin feel so excited. Especially across my rump. Everywhere they touched me felt alive. Electrified. I licked my lips, wondering if I should take them off. I felt so naughty. My pink nipples were hard, I was starting to get wet. Like when Nathan kissed me.

I decided to leave them on. I'd already donned them, and they did feel kind of nice, even if they made me feel like I was a little bit of a pervy girl. My cheeks were burning as I put on the rest of my clothes. I pulled on a purple sweater, loving the fuzzy feel of it on my skin. It didn't make me feel naughty.

Not like these panties.

Then I grabbed a black skirt. I stepped into it, pulling it up my legs. It was a long one, I didn't need to wear tights today with this pair. I like wearing skirts. They were so elegant. It made me feel so womanly. I knew lots of girls like wearing jeans or pants because they were comfortable, but boys wore those, too.

I wanted to be feminine.

I zipped up my skirt and then frowned at my reflection in the mirror. I turned, staring at my side profile. Did this skirt make my rump look nice? Did I have a cute tush? It was hard to say. The fall of the skirt didn't quite cup my rear like the panties did. I bit my lip, worrying about my rear's appearance.

Why?

It wasn't like me to be concerned about what I looked like. I mean, I put on makeup, I combed my hair and wore clean clothes, but I wasn't worried about how my figure looked to others. But... I bit my lower lip, thinking my rump didn't look cute at all in the skirt. It bothered me for some reason.

Why?

That thought echoed through my mind. Why did I care so much? I rubbed my hands on my skirt as I headed down the stairs. All my way to my college, all I could think about was how others saw me. Did they look at me and think, "That girl doesn't have a great ass. I mean, look at what she's wearing. If she had a cute tush, why wouldn't she be showing it off? Instead, it's like she's trying to hide it?"

That thought really bugged me. It had to be just my imagination. My skirt didn't make my rump look unflattering. Right? I needed an opinion.

I smiled when I saw my boyfriend, Nathan. He was waiting for me out front of the building, leaning against the brick wall. He was a tall guy with blond hair and blue eyes. He grinned as he pushed off from the wall. "Hey, cutie, how you doing?"

"You ask that like we weren't texting the entire way to school," I told him. "You know I'm fine."

"Yeah, and? I just wanted to ask you," he said, his arm sliding around my waist. He gave me a quick kiss on the lips. I could feel his hands on my lower back. Why didn't they slide lower and cup my tush? Didn't he think I had a cute ass? It made me squirm.

"Nathan...?" I said, my voice tight.

"Yeah, Zelda?" he asked, staring at me.

I broke away from him and turned around, twisting my torso to stare at back at him over my shoulder. My black pigtails swept off my shoulders as I did. "Does this skirt make my ass look good?"

He stared at them and frowned. "Well, yeah, I guess it's fine," he said. "I mean, you're always wearing skirts. And that's the best your ass is going to look in them. Maybe you could wear tighter skirts. Or jeans."

Jeans...

The thought of wearing those wormed through my mind.

"I mean, I still like your ass," he said. "It's cute."

"But not cute enough," I muttered.

"Geez," he groaned. "I didn't mean to make you feel self-conscious. You're gorgeous, Zelda. I love you just the way you are."

It was a nice thought, but I really, really wanted people to know I had a cute tush. The satiny panties I wore tingled around my ass, gripping my butt. For a moment, I wanted to just lift up my skirt and ask what he thought of my ass cupped in that naughty satin. My face burned at the thought even as my pussy grew so hot.

"So you don't need to do anything different," he said. "I like you just the way you are."

I wanted that to be enough, but...

I was the first person to enter Mr. Harrison's class. I liked getting there early, eager to learn. My boyfriend shared my history class, but he always refused to go in early with me. He always broke off to go hang out with his friends for a couple of minutes before classes started. Yesterday's lesson on the fall of Constantinople was amazing. Today we were going to talk about how Sultan Mehmed II set up the seat of his empire in the new city, changing Constantinople to Istanbul.

When Mr. Harrison walked in, I almost asked him what his opinion was on my ass. That would be totally inappropriate. He was my professor.

I squirmed all through class, feeling the satin grip of the panties hugging my rump. They itched, compelling me to ask Mr. Harrison that question.

Instead, I asked Terry when class was over. He was a tall, Black guy who sat in the back. He had his hair buzzed short and a soul patch on his chin. I walked up to him, ignoring the curious look from Nathan.

"Terry?" I asked, turning my body to show off my side profile. "Does this skirt make my ass look cute?"

Nathan's jaw dropped. I noticed him spluttering out of the corner of my eye.

Terry paused, his eyes flicking me up and down. I noticed his hunger stirring in those dark depths. His eyes brimmed with this passion that sent a wicked tingle through me. My butt-cheeks clenched as my panties seemed to almost electrify my rump. I turned more, giving the Black guy a full-on look at my ass. He studied it, a smile growing on his lips.

"Well, it looks fine," he said. "It's really hard to say more, though. Your skirt doesn't really emphasize your rump."

"I know," I said. "That's what I was afraid of. Do you think I should wear different clothes to show my ass off better?"

"Oh, definitely," he said. "There's nothing like a White girl with a nice ass." He reached out and squeeze it, bringing a gasp from Nathan's lips. "Yeah, you got potential. I have to see it in something better to know fo' sure."

My cheeks burned as I nodded. "Thanks, Terry," I said. I turned around and darted over to my boyfriend. "Terry thinks I should wear something better. Maybe I should buy some jeans after classes are over?"

"He... He..." Nathan's cheeks went red. "He grabbed your butt."

"Yeah. He was just inspecting it." I said. "He had to know if I had any potential. Are you jealous?" I grinned and took his arm. I rubbed my cheek against his shoulder. "That's cute. You know you have nothing to worry about. When I'm ready, you're going to be my first."

My virgin pussy itched. I didn't think it'll be too long until I was ready, but I never knew. The time had to be perfect.

"Well, I guess," he said.

I asked other guys about their opinion throughout the day. The consensus was unanimous: my skirt just did not show off my tush to its fullest. They kept saying words like "fine" or "okay" or even "meh." I needed to do better than meh! I knew my butt was cute. Hot. I needed to show it off. I had to buy new jeans.

"I can't go to your place and study with you," I told Nathan after classes were over. "I have to go shopping. Unless you want to come with me."

"Well," he said, rubbing at the back of his neck. He didn't seem enthusiastic. "I guess I can come. But, I mean, you don't have to change your look. You know that, right? You're fine the way you are."

"I guess," I said. He should be more supportive. "Maybe Terry would like to come with me and give his advice."

Nathan blinked. "What?"

"I'll see you later, Nathan," I said, planting a kiss on his cheek. "Terry seems to be a much better judge on a White girl's ass. He'll be perfect."

I left Nathan behind, confused why he would be spluttering. What was wrong with getting some advice from an expert? I found Terry, and the Black guy was more than happy to go shopping with me. "Fo' sure I want to see you try on some jeans."

I beamed at him.

He drove me to the mall, grinning the entire time. I kept squirming in the passenger seat, my ass tingling from the silky panties that gripped it. I was so excited about this. I knew my rump would look impressive in my new jeans.

Terry would help me pick out the best pair to show off my cute tush to its fullest.

I strolled into the mall with Terry, my heart beating with excitement. We didn't go to my usual stopping place, the department store, but to one of the trendy stores. I smiled when I saw the jeans on display on the model in the display window. They were so tight. They had little hearts drawn in pink spangles on the rear pockets.

I tingled, just knowing these would be perfect.

Of course, I grabbed the pair with the hearts, plus a few more pairs of skinny jeans. I buzzed with excitement as I headed into the changing room. In there, I stripped out of my boring skirt, pausing for a moment to admire how my rump looked in the bronze panties. The silver letters were backward in the mirror, but I knew what they spelled.

I had what they said.

I grabbed the pair of jeans with the hearts on the back pockets, trembling in excitement. I stepped my legs into the pair, shuddering as I drew the pants up. I, of course, owned some jeans, mainly for doing outdoor stuff. None were like these. My new jeans were stretchy. Not like any denim I'd worn. I shuddered as I pulled them higher and higher up my legs, feeling the cloth molding to my skin. I wiggled my hips as I pulled them over my rump. As I fastened them up, I glanced in the mirror.

They definitely showed off my ass. This was so much better than the boring skirt draping over my rear. I smiled and threw open the door to the changing room. Terry grinned as I stepped out, his eyes flicking up and down.

"Come on girl, show me that booty. Let me see how good it looks."

I turned around, wiggling my hips.

"Damn, girl, stop shaking. Let me drink in the sight of you."

"Sorry, I'm just so excited," I said. I pulled out my phone and started texting Nathan. Just trying on the new jeans. Waiting to find out what Terry has to say about them.

I hit send.

I gasped as Terry's large hands cupped both my butt-cheeks. He squeezed and kneaded my rump, his fingers digging into the denim. I shuddered, the heat building in my pussy. A naughty tingle rippled across my rear as his fingers massaged me.

You really went shopping with him? Nathan sent back.

Yes, I replied. He's inspecting the jeans I'm trying on right now. I'm waiting for his approval.

"Who you texting, girl?" Terry asked, his thumbs massaging my butt-cheeks. He almost rubbed at the crack.

"Just my boyfriend," I said, my entire body feeling alive right now. The way Terry was touching me had to mean my ass was cute. "What do you think? He's waiting to find out."

"Damn, why didn't you have your boyfriend do this?" Terry said.

"Well, you are an expert on White girl's asses."

He chuckled. "Fo' sure. And you got a great feeling ass. Nice and curvy. Peachy. I like it. Definitely cute."

I quickly sent to Nathan, He thinks my ass is cute! Isn't that exciting?

You don't expect me to be excited that some other guy's groping your ass right now, Nathan sent back.

Don't be jealous, I texted. He's just squeezing my ass. It's not like he's touching my tits or anything. I giggled and said to Terry "He's getting a little jealous."

"Fo' sure," Terry said. He gave my ass one final squeeze. Then he pulled his hands away. I missed his inspection already. "You better go try on those other jeans. Just to see how they fit."

I tried on the other two pairs of jeans. Terry gave a thorough examination of each. I groaned, my pussy feeling so juicy. I bit my lip and whimpered as his fingers kneaded my rump. He pushed the denim a little bit into my butt-crack, trying to reach in there, but just not being able to. Heat flowed through me. My nipples ached.

If I had a date with Nathan tonight, I might be convinced to let him do more than kiss me.

Sweat broke across my brow during the final inspection. I felt like Terry was taking forever to approve them, massaging my rear.

"Definitely the first pair," he said. "Those hearts really set off your butt-cheeks. I just had to be thorough."

"Of course," I said, smiling at him.

Terry followed me into the changing room. I blinked at that but didn't say anything as I unzipped my jeans. I turned away from him as I pushed the jeans down my hips. When I bent over to get them past my knees, thrust my ass out at him. He groaned as he saw my panties.

"Now, girl, that's a nice looking ass. Shame you can't wear these to class."

I giggled. "Yep, that's a shame."

I worked the jeans down my legs, sliding them off. I felt Terry looking at me. I groaned as his hands grabbed my ass. Fingers dipped into my butt-crack, pressing the satin fabric into my crotch. I gasped as he found my asshole. He touched my sphincter, rubbing it through the satin. "Damn, you really got a fine ass, girl. Damn fine ass."

"You better stop going lower," I whimpered. "You're almost about to venture into places not even my boyfriend's touched."

"Right, right," he said pulling his hands away. "Don't want to poach on Nathan's girl." He said my boyfriend's name with derision. "I mean, I'm here, and he's not."

"Because you're an expert on White girl asses. Otherwise, he'd be here." I smiled at Terry. "He is a great boyfriend."

I really, really didn't want to put back on the skirt, but I had to walk out of here wearing something. I ended up buying a couple of pairs of the ones with hearts on them. Well, they had a variety of them. There was one with stars, another with a four-leaf shamrock, and one with kissing lips. All in all, I bought four pairs of jeans.

It was all I could afford.