Mind-Control Panties 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Vanessa," I said. "Well, let's see how cute and round those boobies of yours are. You're as big as my C-cups." I pulled off my sports bra and revealed my breasts. They were round, my nipples as pink as my daughter's.

Vanessa sighed and then she was stripping naked. Her sports bra was a soft gray constraining her round breasts. She had her leotard of in a flash, her panties deep maroon. She blushed as she took those off next, revealing a trimmed, black bush. She bent over, keeping her thighs pressed tight to hide her twat for me as she then removed her sports bra. I groaned as her round breasts jiggled into view, topped by dusky-pink nipples.

"Well, those are amazing," I said. "You have such cute titties, Vanessa. Yes, you do. And I know you do, too, Thea. So show them to us. Or you're running laps."

Thea shivered at the sudden steel of my voice. I started at her as I pushed down my yoga pants, revealing the girlish panties I wore with that wonderful word on the back. Adorable Kittens. That was what my four girls were. My panties tingled. I shuddered as I stepped out of my yoga pants. Once doffed, I marched over to Thea.

The Black girl groaned and then she joined the others.

Her bright-red leotard came off, revealing her small, dark-brown breasts. Her nipples were almost black, hard, and just begging to be lick.

So I did.

I leaned down and flicked my tongue across her nipple. I shuddered as I savored the salt of her skin and the feel of her nipple against my mouth. It was so different from my husband's small nipple. Hers was thicker. Fatter. I sucked on it.

"Coach Bell," Thea moaned as I sucked on her nipple.

My tongue swirled around the Black girl's nub. My hands petted her smooth skin, stroking her sides and her outer thighs. I loved the feel of her. She whimpered, her face twisting. Her hands landed on my shoulders, her fingers digging into my flesh.

I loved it. This was so amazing.

My pussy ached, full of my husband's cum. I couldn't wait. This was all so naughty. I popped my lips off her nipple and looked around. The other kittens watched me, cheeks flushed, all looking a little nervous.

"Okay, kittens," I said, clapping my hands together. My breasts shook as I stared at them. "Let's get back to stretching. Let's get those legs limbered and your joints all flexible. I don't want anyone to get hurt today. I want you all to have a good time." I let out a throaty moaned. "Oh, yes, then we'll have a very good time."

"Mom," Katerina said, her blue eyes blinking.

I smiled and gave her a quick kiss on the forehead. My breasts pressed into hers; they felt so nice against mine. Then I kissed her nose. Just a quick smack. Last, I licked her lips, my tongue caressing them, tasting that delightful lip gloss she wore. My nipples throbbed, my body on fire.

"You're going to be a good little kitten for your mama cat, aren't you?"

"Yes... Mama." She swallowed. "I will."

"I know you will." I broke away from her and looked at the others.

They were stretching now. It was so exciting watching them. Naked. Nothing hid the beauty of my kittens. I sauntered around them, my nipples throbbing. I tweaked them, twisting my pink nubs. I stared at their lithe, nubile forms.

They were all eighteen or nineteen, just so beautiful.

I loved the sight of their cute tushes and their adorable pussies and their delightful breasts. Their legs stretched, the lean muscles beneath their silky skin flexing. They arched their backs, bent their torsos, extended their limbs in every direction. I groaned as they did the splits. Even Molly's pussy lips parted and became exposed, surrounded by her thick, red bush. I groaned, watching her touching her bare toes, so limber. It was just utterly delightful.

I hungered. I just wanted to fall to my knees and eat one of my cute little kittens out.

"Coach Bell?" Molly asked as I fell to my knees between her stretched out legs, her fingers touching her toes.

"Keep holding the stretch," I told her, leaning down. I breathed in, inhaling that wonderful, tart musk. "You're doing such a good job. You deserve a reward."

She gasped as I licked my tongue up her pussy lips, caressing her delicate bits. She didn't have a hymen, no girl who did gymnastics had one. They all broke them when they were children. The sort of stretching they did destroyed their maidenheads. But they were still pure.

So cute and virginal to me.

My tongue reached her clit, dancing around it. She moaned, her little titties jiggling while her smile spread, freckles dancing. That one wonderful lick soaked my tongue in her wonderful juices.

I smacked my lips as I lifted my head from her twat. "That was a yummy pussy. Thank you for letting me taste it."

"You're my... mama cat," she said, her green eyes bright. "I guess I'm supposed to let you do that."

I gave her a quick kiss on the mouth, letting her taste herself. When I broke it, her tongue flicked across her lips, gathering the cream I'd left behind. I shuddered, glancing down at her pussy. A wicked idea popped into my head. I groaned, my entire body swaying as I gained my feet.

"Okay, girls, let's practice our tumbling. I want you girls to improve. Nice roles. Good somersaults. Then I want you to do some flips. Perfect landings."

Watching my kittens gamble about the exercise mats was amazing. I rubbed my nipples, my fingers circling my areolas, as I watched them tumble around. Molly and Katerina's short hair swayed about their faces while Vanessa's thick braid danced across her supple back. Their taut bodies flexed. Their small titties, and Vanessa's round breasts, heaved and jiggled and quivered. They all looked so delicious. Katerina and Thea's shaved pussies soon had a gleam of excitement. And I noticed some dewdrops adorning Vanessa's black bush.

Molly, of course, was the worst on the floor. She could do the tumbles just fine, but she always wobbled on her landings. And those were just from simple flips. When she dismounted the horizontal bars, I always winced, afraid she would roll her ankle one day.

Today they only did safe exercises.

They were soon laughing and giggling, getting in the spirit of it. I was glad to see them relaxing. Going naked was doing wonders for them. I sauntered through them, my hips wiggling, my girlish panties clinging to me. I would move through them, petting them. I would rub a cute ass or squeeze a delicious breast or finger a juicy twat.

"Mama," my daughter moaned as my fingers plunged into her tight pussy. Without a hymen, I could reach deep into her virgin depths to pet her. She gasped, her body in a low crouch about to start another tumble. My fingers plunged in and out of her, stroking the insides of her silky cunt.

"You're doing so good," I told her. My other hand petted her brown hair. "Your mama cat is very proud of you."

"Thanks, Mama," she said, her pussy clenching down on my fingers. "I like what you're doing."

"Petting your pussy?" I asked. "It's a very important thing to do for a young kitten."

"I like it very much," she moaned, getting breathy. "Please, please, don't stop."

I smiled and slid my thumb through her pussy lips to find her clit. I petted her pearl. Slow circles, feeling her bud throbbing against my thumb. Her pussy tightened on my digits. The tangy musk of her pussy, the same aroma of my own, grew stronger and stronger as I plunged my digits into her. I petted her pussy and her clit, making her almost purr like a kitten.

Her face twisted. Her body trembled. The other three kittens scampered over. They watched, crouched in envy. Molly was swinging her legs open and close, flashing her red-furred muff at me. Vanessa had both her hands on her round breasts, squeezing those delicious orbs. Thea bit her lower lip, her thighs squirming together while her hands rubbed her legs. Her coffee-brown skin had a delicious sheen.

I loved it.

My fingers thrust faster and faster, petting my little daughter-kitten with such a hot plunge. My thumb rubbed against her clit, making her quiver. Her fingers dug into the blue exercise mat, her moans echoing through the gym.

"Yes, yes, thank you, mama cat," she moaned. "Oh, being petted feels so amazing. It's so wonderful. Oh, yes, yes!"

"I want to be petted," Thea moaned. I smiled at the Black girl.

"You'll get your turn," I promised her, my fingers plunging so deep into my daughter's silky pussy.

Katerina arched her back, her short-brown hair swaying about her face. She whimpered, her juices soaking my fingers. Her twat grew hotter and hotter. I stroked her clit while my fingers inside of her petted down the inner surface of her pussy walls. I knew just where she needed to be scratch.

I found my daughter's G-spot.

Katerina's head threw back. Her short, brown hair swayed, the ends kissing her shoulders. Her pussy convulsed around me as she came hard from me petting her G-spot. She quivered, her naughty cunt convulsing and spasming. Her hot juices bathed my hand. A wicked shudder ran through me. This naughty, boiling heat washed through my nervous system.

My daughter's silky flesh felt so amazing about my digits.

I massaged her clit and kept petting her G-spot. She whimpered, her face lowering to the tumbling mat. Her entire body trembled. She made the cutest sounds. The other three kittens watched in awe, their bodies shivering as I gave my daughter such pleasure. I smiled, so happy to pet her. So happy to stroke her and give her so much delight.

I pulled my fingers from my daughter's pussy, staring at them dripping with her juices. I brought them to my nose and inhaled. Her tangy musk smelled amazing. I licked my fingers, savoring my daughter's incestuous cream as she rolled onto her side. She trembled there, whimpering. Her eyes were closed, her face flushed. She had such a big smile on her face.

"See, isn't being a cute kitten so much fun?" I asked, my eyes flicking around to the other girls.

Thea nodded her head, her chocolate-brown breasts quivering.

"Wow, mama cat," Vanessa said, her eyes wide. "That was amazing. I can't believe how hard she orgasmed. What did you do to her?"

"Why, I loved my cute kitten," I said. I took another lick at the back of my hand, gathering up the cream that dribbled almost to my wrist. I savored it, my body on fire.

"Now, I want to see more practicing. You girls need to get better. Let's go.

I let my daughter, curled up into a cute ball, lie there. She could have a few minutes to recover while her friends went back to their tumbling practice. Molly had grabbed the ribbon and was twirling it as she went through some of her exercises. Her lithe body looked so good with the pink ribbon dancing around her. She did swirls and whirls, her small breasts quivering.

I licked my lips, loving the sight of her.

Vanessa's round breasts bounced and heaved as she did a series of backflips ending in a triple somersault. She landed perfectly, her tits heaving and bouncing. She threw her arms wide, back arched, head thrown skyward.

"Bravo," I said, loving the enthusiasm.

Thea took a running start, her feet smacking on the tumbling mats. Then she dove forward, springing up on her arms and flipping around to land on her feet before transitioning into a triple cartwheel. A tumbling somersault followed. I gasped as she sprang out of that into a front-tuck, triple spin. She landed perfectly, panting. She'd crossed the entire floor as part of her routine. She whirled around to face, beaming at me.

"Oh, that was just wonderful," I applauded. "Oh, kittens, you're all doing so well."

I licked my lips, that naughty idea burning hot inside of my mind. Was it time? Should I wait before I had more fun with them?

I shuddered, my wicked pussy itching for fun.

"Let's have a contest," I said, grinning at my girls. "Now, Katerina, you might have an advantage because your pussy is already warmed up. Or maybe having an orgasm not long ago might be a disadvantage. I'm not sure, all I know is you can do your best."

"What sort of contest, mama cat?" Thea asked, her breasts rising and falling as she breathed heavily.

"Why, a pussy licking contest," I said. I ran my tongue across my lips. "You girls are such cute kittens, and you should be able to lick yourselves. I know how limber you are.

Thea's jaw drop. "You want us to lick our own cunts?"

"Yes," I said. "Won't that be just so cute? All four of you, licking your own pussies, making yourself explode in rapture. I know you can do it. You're eighteen and nineteen, so young and limber.

"Are we that limber?" asked my daughter.

"Well, let's find out." I smiled at them. "I'm sure you're all wondering why I'm still wearing these panties, right?"

The girls nodded.

"Well, it's trapping a special cream inside of me. I know how much good kittens love their cream, and your mama cat has prepared the perfect type for you. My pussy is full of Katerina's father. His cum is brimming inside of me. Whichever one of you cums first, well, you'll get the delight of licking me clean."

"Oh, my gosh, yes!" Molly gasped then she fell to the ground. She spread her legs wide and bent over, her body almost folding in half. I shuddered, impressed by how limber she was. Her small breasts pressed into her stomach as her lips nuzzled into her own fiery bush. Her pink tongue licked out, sliding through her own pussy folds. She grabbed her ankles, squeezing tight as she devoured herself.

"Holy shit!" Thea gasped. "She did it."

Vanessa was next. She gasped and then she was on her back, employing a different strategy. She rolled up onto her shoulders, her arms hooking around the back of her knees. She pulled on them, groaning as she bent herself. She brought her young, trimmed bush to her face. Her little nose quivered as she inhaled her own musk. And then she pressed her lips into her soft, black curls. I groaned as she licked herself. Her entire body shuddered, her little toes curling.

I wanted to suck on them.

"Oh, god, I want to win," Katerina moaned. She sat down and then she laid back and bent herself in half. She went for the folding method like Molly had. My daughter's short, brown hair spilled over her cheeks. She nuzzled into her shaved twat. I groaned as I watched her pink tongue lap at her own pussy. She caressed her pussy, collecting her juices.

A hot tremble raced through me, my cum-filled cunt getting so hot.

It would be so exciting if my daughter won.

Of course, it would be hot if Molly or Vanessa or even Thea ate me.

The Black girl blinked, and then she groaned. She sank down and hooked her legs like how Vanessa had. But instead of pulling her lower half to her mouth, she used it to bend her upper half down. The Black girl brought her mouth to her pussy. Her dark folds parted to show off her inner pink. I groaned, watching as her lips pressed into her own twat. She feasted on herself.

They all did.

I quivered, hearing the moans as the four kittens licked and lapped at their pussies. Their tongues dived through their folds, gathering up their own juices. They all moaned, quivering. It was such a heady thrill to watch. I shuddered, wondering which one would win. Thea ate herself with a hungry passion. Molly fluttered her tongue, her face moving from side to side. Vanessa moaned, seemingly able to wiggle her tongue inside of herself. Katerina fluttered her tongue, dancing it up and down her folds, brushing her clit.

This was so hot to watch. I pinched and rolled my nipples as the four girls feasted on themselves. I crouched down to peer at them. I wanted to see their tongues sliding through their folds up close. I moved towards Thea, watching the Black girl lap at her own shaved twat. I could smell her sweet musk.

My mouth watered.

It was so exciting watching Thea lick her pussy up close. To see her pink tongue diving through those juicy folds. I breathed in again, savoring the sweet musk of her pussy. It made me wiggle my hips. My adorable, little kitten had such a wonderful aroma.

They all worked groaning, whimpering. They made such wicked and naughty sounds. I turned over and looked at Vanessa, her cute, little ass thrust up in the air. I could see her brown sphincter peeking out between her butt-cheeks. She had her face pressed into her own brown curls, licking with such eager hunger. Her eyes flicked to mine, staring at me with such a feverish light.

"Yes, yes, love yourself," I moaned. "Kittens are always licking themselves. They have such juicy pussies. Mmm, that's it. Oh, yes, love yourselves. You're all so beautiful."

I took a deep breath, discovering that Vanessa had a spicy aroma.

Mouthwatering.

I shifted over to Molly, my round breasts dangling as I crawled across the blue tumbling mats. I stared at her, her fiery curls spilling over her nose and cheeks. She whimpered and moaned, her legs spread wide, her toes curling. Her green eyes flashed up to mine. I knelt down low, pressing my chin against the floor to stare into those verdant depths.

"Oh, Molly, you're doing such a good job. Look at you go. I bet you have your tongue buried so deep into your cunt."

"Uh-huh," she moaned.

I smiled. I wanted to just dive in there and eat her, too. Her tart musk tickled my nose.

Then I was before Katerina. I licked my lips, knowing exactly what she tasted. She was feasting on her cunt. She whimpered, her hand moving back and forth. I wanted her to win. It would be so naughty if she licked out her father's cum from my pussy. To have her feast on that incestuous creampie.

Oh, that would be just perfect. I couldn't wait.

I wanted to touch them, but I couldn't. That wasn't my place.

I stood up, my cunt so juicy. I was just aching for one of these adorable kittens to devour me. I stared at them, listening to the moaning. Whimpering. Their bodies shook. They had their faces planted in their succulent pussies.

"You're all such amazing, little kittens," I moaned. "You're all going to get to lick me. Eat me. Eventually. Who will be first, though?"

I sank down before them, hoping they could all see. I spread my legs wide and hooked the girl's panties to the side. I flashed my twat at them, letting them see the blonde bush surrounding my pussy. To see my husband's cum leaking out of me. They all moaned, seeing the delight they would get to enjoy.

"That's it," I moaned. "Whichever one of you cums first will get to pull down my panties and eat this. I know you all want to eat this wonderful cream out of my cunt."

I let go of my panties as they all groaned. They all licked with even more feverish delight. Their moans rose, the scent of their adorable pussies filling the air. Sweet and tangy and tartan spicy. All those amazing, mouth-watering flavors. I groaned, my hand sliding up my torso to squeeze my tits. I dug them into my flesh and massaged my breasts. I couldn't wait for them to finish.

"Hurry," I moaned. "Oh, God, I need one of you to come. Please. Your mama cat needs to be eaten out."

They all moaned. Groaned. They all wanted to please me. I could hear it in their passion. Would it be Molly who won? She had a head start. Or maybe Thea. She devoured herself with such hunger. The Black girl feasted on her own cunt like nothing tasted better.

Katerina was doing a great job, too. She moaned into her twat, licking herself. I could feel her blue eyes on me. She wanted to eat her mama cat's pussy. She wanted to devour her daddy's jizz out of my twat.

But what about Vanessa?

She shuddered, her body quivering. Was she on the verge of orgasming? I sat up, staring at the black-haired girl. Her butt-cheeks clenched. She moaned, her nose pressed into her taint. She must have her tongue deep inside her cunt. I quivered, so eager for it. I just wanted that moment to arrive. That moment when Vanessa gasped out in rapture.