Mind-Control Panties 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That made me shudder. My pussy clamped down hard on his dick, clutching to him as he drew back. He slammed back in, my twat welcoming him. So incredible. His pubic bone ground against my clitoris, little sparks bursting from it every time. I whimpered, my eyes fluttering. I was so close to exploding.

So close to that moment of rapture.

He drove so hard into me. So deep into me. That wonderful cock filled me again and again. I whimpered, clutching to him. I shuddered, my hips dancing from side to side. I stirred my cunt around him.

"Daddy! Daddy!" I moaned. "It's about to happen. I'm about to have my first orgasm."

"Didn't you cum when I ate you out?"

"Wasn't that a dream?" I gasped. "I don't care, just keep driving your big dick into me. Oh, Daddy, I love you!"

I came.

My pussy writhed and spasmed about his cock. That wonderful pleasure rushed through me. It rippled up my body and splashed across my mind. Euphoria drowned me. I bucked beneath him, my cunt spasming wildly about his girth.

My pussy climaxed and writhed around his dick. I trembled in delight every time he rammed into me. He thrust harder, grunting. He lifted his head, staring down into my eyes. His were so brown and burning with his passion. He hammered my convulsing twat, sending new and fresh waves of bliss sweeping through my body.

"Daddy!" I squealed.

I kept cumming and cumming on his dick. It was amazing. My orgasms flooded one after the other through my body. This rush of naughty, incestuous delight surged through me. He buried hard in my pussy, his dick stirring me up. It was incredible. I trembled beneath him, squeezing tight around him. So much rapture consumed me. I wanted to keep experiencing this.

I wanted to keep drowning in ecstasy.

But I also wanted something else. Something that only my Daddy could give me. "Daddy! You have to cum in me. Flood my pussy."

"Oh, God," he groaned. His face twisted as he slammed his dick deep in me.

His cum fired into me.

I gasped as I felt him spurting over and over into me. I quivered on the floor, the carpet rasping beneath my back and rump. I shuddered beneath him, my nipples kissing his chest and his curly hairs. Such pleasure shot through my body.

Waves swept through me. Each one started by that hot cum splashing against my cervix. Over and over, more and more of my daddy's incestuous seed flooded me. He filled me to the brim. I quivered, just swimming in it. I groaned, so happy that I could drown in jizz.

His jizz.

"Oh, Daddy, yes!" I gasped as the strongest wave yet swept through me.

Ecstasy drowned my mind. My thoughts swirled in eddies of rapture. I bucked and trembled beneath him as I milked his dick dry. I savored every drop of his cum. It felt so special to take all of him. He was my daddy. I loved them so much. I nuzzled my nose against his, cooing in delight.

"Delilah," he groaned. "Oh, God, what did I just do?"

He pulled away of me, his cock ripping out of my cunt's embrace. I gasped as his cock left me. I was suddenly so empty again. He stood up, his cock swaying before him. He gleamed with my juices, proof that I wasn't a virgin any longer.

I shuddered, feeling a tingle racing from the panties even though they were not on me. It surged across the floor and hit my body. My pussy felt electrified. I gasped and groaned as Daddy shook his head.

"I can't believe I just fucked you," he groaned. "You're my daughter. You were a virgin."

I shuddered as the tingle finished rippling through my pussy. "Daddy, I'm still a virgin."

"God, I just fucked you. You can't be a virgin." He shook his hard cock at me. His dick glistened with strange juices. It wasn't water on him, so what was it?

"Daddy, see," I said. I reached down and parted my pussy lips. "There's my hymen. I'm still your pure daughter."

He blinked in shock. He leaned down, witnessing my maidenhead.

"See, you can never spoil me. You can never make me impure. I will always be your virgin." I sat up, smiling at him. I grabbed his cock, smelling something tart and delicious on him. "I'll always love you, Daddy!"

I opened my lips wide and sucked his dick into my mouth. I nursed on him, my cheeks hollowing. It was such a bad thing to do. It was naughty, but this was my daddy's dick. His cock was dirty with something, and I just wanted to clean him up. The liquid tasted amazing.

I remembered the strangest dream of him fucking me, and I almost could believe that I was tasting my pussy juices on his shaft.

It did have the same tart flavor that I sometimes smelled when I felt naughty.

My virgin pussy clenched as I nursed on him. He groaned, staring down at me with this look of shock on his face. I bobbed my head up and down his dick. My lips sealed tight about his shaft. He throbbed in my mouth.

"You really are a virgin again," he groaned. "How is that possible?"

I popped my mouth off his dick and giggled. "By not having sex, Daddy. You really are silly."

I sucked his cock back into my mouth. He groaned, throbbing in me. He stared down at me, his hand stroking my hair. I liked that. It made me feel so naughty as I nursed on him. I bobbed my head, sliding my mouth up and down his dick. I worked it around inside of me, rubbing against the roof of my mouth and the side of my cheeks.

I guessed those dirty dreams I sometimes had could be useful. They were for teaching me how to clean my daddy's cock.

"Damn," he groaned. "This is like a dream. But better. You keep becoming a virgin. You keep staying pure. I could fuck you on your hands and knees, and you would go back to being my virgin daughter again."

I popped my mouth off his dick and stared up at him. "Would you...? Would you like to fuck me like that?" My cheeks burned as this virginal heat burst inside of my pussy. "I mean... I'm a good girl. If you need me to do it, I will. Right now."

"God help me, I do," he groaned. "I just want to fuck you while you're kneeling there. I can't believe I get to pop your cherry again."

Again? He could be such a silly man.

"I do anything for you, daddy," I said, turning around. I knelt there, wiggling my rump at him. I felt so wicked and wanton. Like that dirty girl from my dreams. She had big tits and blonde hair. Nothing like me.

Daddy groaned. I felt his eyes running up and down my body. It made me tingle. I licked my lips, swallowing. Then I gasped as I felt his hand on my right butt-cheek. He gripped me, squeezing. Then he pressed his cock against my pussy. Right against my virgin flesh. I shuddered, feeling so hot and naughty. I had this wicked ache inside of me.

I think I needed an orgasm to satiate it. My first.

"Damn, I can feel it," he said. He pressed his cock a little harder against my hymen. I felt my membrane stretching. "You know how amazing this feels, Delilah? Do you enjoy your pure body?"

"Does it make you happy, daddy?" I asked.

"So very much."

I smiled in delight. "Then it makes me happy, too. Come on, Daddy, you can have it. My virginity. I love you!"

Daddy thrust.

I groaned as I felt my cherry stretching and stretching and stretching and then it popped.

I gasped as daddy slid his cock into me for the first time. I groaned as he stretched out my twat. My flesh expanded around his shaft then his balls smacked into my clit. I gasped as sparks of pleasure burst through me. My small breasts jiggled.

My fingers clenched against the soft carpet. I groaned as Daddy drew back. I found myself rocking back, not wanting to let any of his cock escape me. But he kept sliding out of me. More and more of his dick left me until only his tip remained.

And then he thrust back into me. He filled me again, rocking me forward.

I whimpered, my brown hair swaying about my face. My hips wiggled, stirring my deflowered pussy around his girth. It was incredible. His cock felt so wonderful. So amazing. He groaned and gasped, fucking me hard. He pounded me. I whimpered, savoring every second of it. He thrust so hard into me. So fast.

He must love how I feel.

"Delilah!" He groaned. "Oh, god, Delilah, you feel amazing!"

I beamed in delight. I was so glad I could make him feel amazing. "You feel wonderful in me, too, Daddy! Oh, yes, yes!"

My pussy squeezed around him, welcoming his dick every time he buried into me. Little waves of delight washed through me, and I just knew something impressive would happen. I would have a true delight when my daddy came in me. I groaned, savoring every moment of this. Every hot plunge of his dick thrusting into me. He fucked me hard. He filled me up. It was incredible.

How much more of this bliss could I take? I didn't know.

"Dad?" a new voice groaned.

I gasped, looking up to see my older brother, Billy, standing at the entrance of the living room. He wore merely a pair of boxers, his body young and muscular, his hair same shade of brown as mine. He rubbed his eyes like he couldn't believe what he was seeing. Daddy groaned, holding me tight, his dick buried to the hilt in me.

He wasn't fucking me any longer.

I gasped, wiggling my hips around his shaft, stirring him up. I wanted him to pump his cock in and out of me.

"Jesus, you're fucking Delilah?" my brother gasped. "I knew she was a whore but--"

"Your sister isn't a whore!" Daddy roared. "She's a good girl. She's just helping me out. I can't stop myself. She's so much like your mother."

"Damn," Billy said. "If you to fuck her, why not me? I had to suffer from her flaunting around the house, showing off those big tits of hers, like she was teasing me to fuck her. Why don't I just shove my cock into her mouth right now? Huh? I mean, if you don't share her Dad..."

His threat hung in the air.

"Don't say anything about what I'm doing, please," Daddy gasped. He shifted. "Uh... maybe you could fuck her mouth."

"I'll do it, Billy," I said to my brother, "I'll do it for Daddy. I'm a good girl."

I shuddered as Billy shoved down his boxers. His dick flopped out, as hard as Daddy's. A naughty ripple ran through me as I stared at it. Then I gasped as Daddy started fucking me again. He pumped his cock in and out of me as Billy brought his dick closer to my mouth. I opened wide and swallowed my brother's dick. I was a good girl. I was just helping out my family. I loved my daddy and my brother.

I wanted them both to be happy.

I sucked hard on Billy's cock. He groaned, grabbing my hair. He slammed his dick deep into me, fucking my mouth like Daddy fucked my pussy. Both their cocks were pumping in and out of me. I felt spit-roasted on them.

This naughty, incestuous rush ran through me. My orgasm built faster and faster as I sucked on Billy's dick. My pussy squeezed down on Daddy's cock. I wiggled my hips, stirring him up inside of me. I rocked between them, working my mouth up and down Billy's thrusting cock while Daddy pumped his dick in and out of my pussy.

They were both using me. Fucking me. I was making them both happy.

I sucked as hard as I could on Billy's dick. He groaned, his muscular chest rippling above me. Drool ran down my chin. The taste of his precum filled my mouth. That was what it was called, right? I seem to remember hearing it in my naughty dreams. I shuddered, my hips wiggling back and forth, stirring Daddy's dick around inside me.

They were both grunting. Growling.

"Suck my cock, little whore," Billy groaned.

"She's not a whore!" Daddy growled, slamming his dick hard and deep into my cunt. "She's your loving, little sister. Respect her."

"Sure," Billy groaned. "Goddamn, I've wanted you to suck my cock for so long, Delilah. Fuck, I got to explode in your mouth."

I sucked harder, wanting them both to explode. I wanted both my brother and my daddy to be so happy. To fill amazing. I squeezed my deflowered pussy around daddy's thrusting dick. He groaned, his heavy balls smacking into my clitoris. Delicious sparks burst from it. My orgasm came closer and closer.

I was going to cum pleasing both of them.

I squeezed my eyes shut, rocking between them. They both used me. Fucked me. Billy held my hair as he groaned. He drove his cock farther and farther down my throat. His dick slammed down my esophagus. Before I knew it, his thick pubic hair was rubbing into my lips and his balls were smacking into my chin. He groaned in delight.

"You can deep-throat a cock, slut," he growled.

"She is not a slut!" Daddy howled as he buried his dick in me.

I came.

My pussy quivered around daddy's dick. It rippled and writhed. I squealed around Billy's cock. I sucked hard as Daddy rammed into me. Waves of delight washed out of my pussy. Sparks burst before my eyes.

The pleasure was stupendous.

My pussy convulsed and spasmed around Daddy's big dick. He slammed hard into me. He thrust into my depths and sent new waves of delight rippling through my body. I groaned, whimpering about my brother's big dick as he drove it down my throat. His balls smacked into my chin.

Stars burst across my eyes.

"God fucking damn, I love the way she moans," my brother groaned. "I can't take much more of this."

"You got to try her pussy," groaned Daddy. "Damn, she's great. So tight and juicy. It's the second time I fucked her deflowered cunt. Can't wait to pop your cherry again."

My brother groaned. My daddy growled. They both erupted.

Hot cum splashed against my cervix and spurted into the back of my throat. The jizz filled my pussy and mouth. I gulped down my brother's salty load while my pussy milked Daddy's balls dry. I made them both happy.

I came harder.

The pleasure drowned my mind. This was so amazing. I sucked down the jizz. I gulped down my brother's incestuous seed while Daddy filled my pussy with his hot jizz. He soiled me with his cum. I groaned, my mind melting.

The darkness swelled and swirled across my vision. My orgasm intensified so much, I couldn't think. I was just a quivering ball of flesh pleasing the men of my family. I felt myself drifting. Floating. Tingles raced through me as I shuddered.

I didn't know how long I felt amazing.

I felt like I was on my side, my pussy and mouth both suddenly empty. The pleasure began to dwindle. I had just blown my brother and daddy. The tingles intensified around my pussy, cleansing me. I was becoming pure.

My eyes fluttered open. The naughty dream I was having faded away. It was so wicked of me to imagine that I had sucked on my brother's cock while Daddy fucked me hard from behind.

"Go ahead, give her pussy a try," Daddy was saying. "She'll love it."

"No offense, Dad, I don't exactly want your sloppy seconds," Billy said.

"Oh, you'll find that she's pure. She's a virgin, aren't you, Delilah?"

I rolled onto my back, staring up at my brother and my daddy." I am. Always. See!"

I spread my thighs, my fingers parting my pussy lips adorned by my soft down of brown hair. I nudged my hymen. "See, no cock has ever been in me."

"What the fuck?" groaned my brother.

Dad grinned. "See, she'll always be my pure little girl. Enjoy her. She'll be a virgin again when I need her."

I beamed. "I'll always be your virgin, Daddy. I love you."

"I love you. You're just perfect now."

I was.

Joy surged through me, followed by a sharp prick of pain as my brother popped my cherry and slammed his dick into my virginal depths. I shuddered, taking my first cock ever. All those other ones didn't count.

They were only naughty dreams.

* * *

The figure quivered with excitement. The magic was incredible. Restoring her virginity again and again and mind-controlling her into believing that she was always having her first time was intoxicating. The possibilities the panties held were amazing.

It stared down at the next pair it had prepared, full of its mischievous magic. This one was a swirl of black and white, like the pattern you'd see on a dairy cow. The figure stroked across the fabric, caressing the two words. A short phrase.

A question.

Got Milk?

The figure smiled, eager to drop off these panties. It couldn't wait for its next mind-controlling fun to begin.

To be continued in the next tale of Mind-Controlling Panties...