Mind-Control Panties 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, yes, this is what I need!" I howled. "This is how I need you boys to pay. This is how you'll love me. Oh, yes, drink my milk by fucking me hard. Make me explode!"

"That's how you treat a human dairy cow!" panted Will.

"You have to fuck a HuCow hard!" growled Anthony. "You just pound her cunt. And other places."

I shuddered, wanting to find those other places.

My nipples throbbed and ached with more intensity. Being filled with Nate's cock made nursing my two boys even better. I hugged them to my big tits, loving as they swelled them towards being massive J-cups. I trembled, whimpering. Every thrust of Nate's dick and suckle of those hungry mouths brought me closer and closer to that wonderful orgasm.

My deflowered cunt clenched down hard on the big dick thrusting into me. It slammed into my depths, heavy balls smacking into my clit. Sparks of pleasure joined the electrifying jolts zapping from my nipples. Milk squirted again and again into those hungry boys' mouths. I groaned, swaying. I was getting closer and closer to exploding.

It was so intense to be fucked. Nate's cock reached so deep in me. He plundered my cunt. He grunted and groaned, his hand squeezing my hips. I undulated them, stirring my juicy twat around his big dick. The harder he thrust into my cunt, the more of my milk seemed to squirt out of my nipples.

The more creamy treat I delivered to my hungry boys.

"Oh, yes, fuck me hard. I want to share all my milk with you! You're going to get big and strong and become such sexy men. Ooh, yes, fuck me, Nate. I need to cum."

He suddenly seized my black hair and yanked my head back. I gasped, loving his dominance. He fucked me hard. His powerful strokes rammed to the hilt in my cunt. I trembled, my pussy clenching down on him. Stars burst before my eyes. It was so intense. Just amazing. I whimpered, squeezing down hard on his dick. This wonderful pleasure built and built and built inside of me.

Both boys suckled at the same time just as Nate slammed into me.

It was what I needed. I exploded.

My pussy convulsed and writhed about Nate's cock. He grunted, fucking into my spasming depths. Waves of hot passion flooded through my body. The rush of pleasure was electrified by the zapping delight shooting from my nipples. Both boys suckled as my orgasmic bliss swept through my mind. I screamed out in rapture, buckling hard.

"Fuck!" Nate grunted.

"Cum in me!" I howled. "Flood me with all that seed. Yes! I'm a human dairy cow! I need your cum flooding my cunt!"

Nate slammed into me and erupted. His hot jizz flooded into my deflowered pussy. I groaned as he pumped that wonderful cream into me. I shuddered, the milk squirting from my nipples into Ken's and Tim's hungry mouths. I whimpered, a wave of pleasure sweeping through my body as my pussy milked Nate's erupting dick.

He groaned, squeezing my hips as he pumped more and more of his hot spunk into me. I loved it. I was a naughty, human dairy cow who needed all the wonderful cream to flood my body I could handle. I whimpered, the pleasure melting my mind.

It was incredible.

"Fuck," groaned Nate. "You're up, Tim. You got to make her cum to pay for that sweet milk you've been drinking.

"Yes!" I gasped as Nate ripped his dick out of my pussy.

Tim popped his mouth off my nipple and groaned, "I want you to sit on my dick." He licked his lips, milk staining them. "Sit on my dick and ride me. Then I can keep nursing you."

I nodded, groaning as he sat down on a chair, shoving the desk away from him. He unzipped his jeans and shove them down, lifting his rump up from the seat. His cock stretched out his tight whitey underwear. The Fruit of the Loom came off next. There he was, his big dick unveiled. My cum-filled pussy clenched.

Ken kept suckling as I moved. He shoved the desk further out of the way so he could keep suckling. I straddled Tim, lowering my pussy down to his dick. His lips engulfed my nipple before I sank down on him. Once again, I would give two boys the creamy treat they loved. I shuddered, my pussy brushing his dick's tip.

Then I was sliding down him. I impaled my cunt down his dick. Tim groaned around my nipple. He suckled harder as my pussy engulfed his cock. I gasped, my cunt clenching down on him. My pussy was almost sucking on his dick as he nursed at my nipple. It was incredible. I leaned back, my mouth opening wide.

I let out a wanton moan.

Hands seized my head, turning me. I gasped to see the nerdy Will thrusting his dick at my mouth. Before I knew it, I was suckling on his cock. I nursed on him like the two boys nursed on my heavy tits. My pussy squeezed around Tim's thick dick. I groaned, reveling in the feel of his shaft. I slid up and down him, my pussy clinging to him, the friction incredible.

I moaned around that dick in my mouth.

Will groaned, his hands gripping my head as he fucked his dick in and out of my mouth. He had this wild look behind his glasses. He grunted and panted, eager to earn the right to suckle from my udders. I cupped his balls, massaging them as he plunged his cock over and over into my mouth. Drool ran down my chin as I suckled.

The sounds of nursing echoed around me. Ken, Tim, and I were all making those naughty sounds. Both my nipples throbbed and ached in the boys' mouths, Ken's goatee rasping against my areola. I shuddered, my pussy clenching down around Tim's dick.

My snatch gripped him. I held his wonderful cock as I worked up and down his shaft. The feel of him in me drove me to just ride him. To just enjoy every inch of his dick in me. I would cum on his dick. I would explode on that thick cock. I groaned, wiggling my hips.

Behind me, I heard someone gasp in surprised delight. It was Courtney, moaning, "Oh, you're so lucky, Abigail."

I didn't know why I was lucky. Did she mean because I had my big, heavy tits? I could just tell they were J-cups now. After Nate had cum in me, after the boys at suckled my tits, they had swelled into such a wonderful, massive size.

I worked my pussy up and down Tim's cock faster and faster as my excitement ballooned.

A cock pressed between my butt-cheeks. It was covered in something slippery. Lube. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Anthony. I shuddered as the Black guy brought his cock to my asshole. My nineteen-year-old body quivered. I was about to be sodomized. To be double-penetrated.

I would have dicks in all of my holes. I would suckle and nurse at all three of the boys' cocks. I would enjoy them.

I sucked so hard on Will's dick as Anthony's thick cock pressed against my virgin asshole. My sphincter stretched and stretched and stretched. I shuddered, squirming on Tim's shaft as that Black cock popped into my asshole. I groaned throaty pleasure, moaning around Will's prick.

I shuddered, Anthony's thick dick plunging deeper and deeper into my bowels. This wonderful heat met the silky delight in my pussy. The two different frictions merged and melted together, driving me towards another amazing orgasm. My nipples burst with electric delight, my milk squirting into Tim's and Ken's hungry mouths.

"Will and I will flood you with cum, HuCow slut," growled Anthony as he bottoms out in my bowels. "Goddamn, you're fucking tight. You're just a little dairy slut, aren't you?"

I moaned a throaty, "Yes," around Will's dick.

Anthony chuckled as he drew back his dick. My bowels clenched around his girth, the friction intense. "That's what I thought. You cum so hard. I'm going to fill your asshole with my cream and then suckle all that sweet, sweet milk out of your tits."

"Yes," Will groaned, his cock plunging hard and fast in and out of my mouth. "That sounds hot! Do that to her!"

It was incredible. I was pleasing all the boys I could.

My hips danced, stirring my cunt and asshole around Tim and Anthony's big dicks. They worked in and out of my holes. Two different, amazing frictions. The silky friction in my cunt and the velvety delight from my asshole. They swelled inside of me, forming a wonderful storm fed by the electricity shooting from my nipples.

More and more drool ran down my chin. I squeezed my eyes shut, building and building towards that climax. I was so close. Anthony fucked me hard, driving his dick deep into my asshole. His crotch smacked into me. His balls thudded into my flesh over and over. I shuddered, my eyes fluttering as this amazing bliss built inside of me. The storm grew.

I slammed down Tim's cock. He groaned as his cum fired into my pussy.

My orgasm exploded through me.

The storm swept through my body. My asshole and pussy writhed about the two dicks. Howling winds of ecstasy swept through me. Zapping bolts of lightning electrified my mind. My nipples squirted even more milk into Tim's and Ken's hungry mouth. I gulped down my treat as I squealed around Will's dick.

"Fuck, yes!" the nerd groaned. Then his salty cream flooded my mouth.

I groaned as the jizz spilled through my mouth, swirling around my teeth. I gulped it down, my tongue massaging the bottom of his cock. More and more of his boy-cream flooded my mouth. I savored every drop. I reveled in this wonderful moment. It was incredible. Amazing. I never wanted to stop. I felt so dizzy as this delicious pleasure rippled through my body.

Anthony drove his dick deep into my asshole. "God fucking damn, HuCow sluts are amazing!"

The black guy fired his jizz into my asshole. Spurt after wonderful spurt of his cum flooded me. Boys cheered around me, all eager to taste my milk. To fuck their cocks in and out of my mouth and pussy and asshole. To give me their salty cum. I wanted it all.

I gulped down every drop of Will's jizz while my asshole and pussy milked Tim and Anthony dry.

Anthony ripped his dick out of my asshole. He seized me under my armpits and hauled me off Tim's cock. He pulled my huge udders away from the two boys' hungry mouths. I gasped, suddenly pressed onto a desktop.

Cum ran out of my pussy and asshole as Anthony leaned over and latched onto my nipple topping my J-cup tit. Will took the other one, suckling hard as the next boy stepped up to fuck my pussy.

The boys used me. They fucked me over and over and over again. Each one gave me such a wonderful orgasm and spurt after spurt of their hot jizz. Then they got to suckle from my tits. They latched onto my J-cup breasts and nursed milk from my udders. It was wonderful. I groaned, savoring every moment that they were using me. It just felt so right.

I was their dairy human cow. My udders were free for any boy or man to use. All they had to do was give me their jizz and make me cum.

It worked out best for all of us.

* * *

The figure chortled in delight at the results of its newest pair of panties. It had turned that flat-chested girl into a lactating slut.

It had a different idea for its next pair. Not something so radical. Something fun. Something that would be bold. To drop it off would be a risk in of itself. It would have to venture into a new location. It would need all of its magic to keep from being discovered. It would be a stranger.

Trespassing. That was dangerous for its kind. If it were caught...

But it would be worth it.

It stroked the pair of panties, loving the design. They were all black, cut narrow in the front and rear, the waistband only strings. It had some dainty lace decorating the front. Two words were printed in bright, gold letters on the back. Daring letters.

TOP BITCH.

The figure smiled as it picked up the panties and marched to the mist.

To be continued in the next tale of Mind-Controlling Panties...