Mind Fuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So...tell me, what is it that you do for a living anyway?" he asked, "Obviously, you do quite well for yourself."

He had purposely noted that she wasn't wearing any sort of wedding ring on her finger.

"I own and run a dating service," she responded.

"You're kidding!" Jared responded, obviously surprised.

Cindy tossed her head back and laughed. "I hear that every time I tell anyone what it is that I do for a living. Seriously, that's what I do...and I'm pretty damn good at it even if I do say so myself."

"I can see that," Jared replied with more than a little awe in his voice.

"I'm a pretty good judge of character too. Course...you have to be in this business," she added.

Jared grinned at her. "I have a knack for that myself," he quipped.

Cindy cast him a curious glance. "I've been looking for someone else to assist me, maybe it might be something you'd be interested in doing," she stated.

"Maybe," he challenged back. "It all depends on what it involves, what sort of perks the job might offer," he said leering at her.

Cindy moved closer towards him, her hand seeking him out beneath the water finding him hard, swollen and ready.

"Lets finish the initial interview first," she replied. "See how things go from there!"

Crawling up into his lap, Jared felt the silkiness of her pussy as she enclosed herself around him. Drawing one of her pink-tipped breasts into his mouth, he sucked her tender flesh, feeling the tightened clench of her pussy as she sucked his prick through her contractions before slowly fucking him with the barest of up and down motions as they half-lay, half floated coupling as though weightless.

Their movements carried them closer to the warm water falls. Flipping her around, they stood beneath the waterfall, Cindy bent over bracing herself against a portion of the lava rock wall as Jared entered her from behind. Jared cupped each of Cindy's pert, firm breasts within his hands as he slowly, teasingly began to slide in and out of her soft wet slit. He felt her reaching down with her hand, frigging her clit, sometimes caressing his prick as he continued pumping himself into her.

"God I love the way your cock feels inside me!" Cindy moaned pleasurably.

"I love the way it feels inside you too!" Jared agreed, giving her pussy three quick thrusts by way of confirmation. He settled back into a slower, steady pace, easing his prick in and out of her fully until she was urging him to fuck her harder and faster.

As the heated water continued to fall upon them from above covering them like a warm blanket, the tempo of their coupling increased. Jared drove himself deeply inside her velveteen glove, fucking her rapidly, the sound of their flesh slapping together.

"Harder! Harder!" Cindy cried out meeting his thrusts. "Fuck me harder!"

He felt her orgasm begin, felt the liquification of her pussy as it exploded about him. In turn, Jared's balls tightened, his own climax began as the first of many powerful ejaculations began filling her already juicy cunt.

"That's it! That's it! Spurt that fuck-juice inside me!" Cindy screamed, "Fill my fucking pussy with your cum!"

Near-drowned, Jared finally had to pull away from her, weak-kneed, exhausted from the ferocious fucking beneath the waterfall. He staggered over to the side of the hot tub pulling himself up onto the side of the bank and collapsed, still trying to catch his breath. Moments later Cindy joined him, climbing up out of the water to lay by his side until they had both recovered sufficiently, each polishing off their respective Mai Tai's.

"I'll have Mandy bring us some more," she said pressing the button on a nearby intercom.

A moment or two later, Jared heard the sound of Mandy's voice as she answered her page.

"Yes?"

"Mandy? Why don't you come in and join us now, and if you wouldn't mind, bring in another pitcher of Mai Tai's."

"Be right there!" Mandy responded excitedly.

Jared threw Cindy a curious look as she turned back to face him. "Yes, besides being my assistant, we're lovers too. Mandy's a lesbian, though she is not averse to sharing a man with me from time to time," Cindy explained. "It keeps things fun and exciting as I like and enjoy both sexes."

At that moment Mandy entered the room carrying a fresh pitcher of drinks. But this time when she entered, she too was nude.

Jared noticed almost immediately that Mandy was similar in stature to Cindy. Her breasts were only slightly larger; her nipples not quite as rose colored, lighter pink. Unlike Cindy however, she hadn't shaved. Between her legs rested a tuft of reddish fur that surrounded her pussy like a picture frame. It gave him a sense of a fiery demeanor, a lusty erotic sensuality as she approached the two of them carrying their drinks.

"Come here baby," Cindy cooed, speaking to her lover. "I have a pussy full of juice just waiting for you."

Jared watched as Mandy nuzzled her face comfortably between Cindy's legs. Lying beside the two of them, he reached out, tweaking one of Cindy's exposed nipples, running his finger in a circular motion upon its tiny surface. Cindy let out a pleasured sigh as she lay there enjoying the stimulation of her clit from Mandy's tongue, and the tracing stroke of his finger.

"You came a lot!" Mandy announced with her face still pressed firmly inside her lovers split. Cindy chuckled.

"Yes, he did. Now, keep licking and sucking me!" she near ordered.

Jared listened to the wet gushy sounds as Mandy proceeded to devour Cindy's cunt, striving for the rich creamy center of it as Cindy moaned, groaned and inched ever upwards towards additional ecstasy.

"God I'd love to feel his cock inside me!" Mandy thought. Jared grinned, though he wasn't at all sure of the etiquette involved here. Already aroused from having watched the erotic spectacle taking place beside him. Sitting up, Jared moved around until he was kneeling behind her.

"May I?" he asked Cindy.

"Oh yes...yes!" Mandy's thought came to him.

"Be my guest!" Cindy said happily, "I'm sure Mandy would enjoy a good fucking!"

Mandy lifted her ass so that she as still kneeling, still busily licking and sucking Cindy's cunt, but she'd positioned herself easily for Jared to enter her from behind.

"Please, fuck me now...fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" Mandy thought over and over.

Jared reached down easing one, and then two fingers inside her slit. He continued to worm them around inside her, feeling the soft passage of her slippery fuck tunnel, eliciting a series of soft mewling sounds from her as he did.

Jared withdrew his fingers licking the sweet sticky residue from them. Slipping them back inside her, he gathered more, slathering his prick though the extra lubrication was far from necessary.

"Quit teasing her Jared!" Cathy laughed, "You can see how badly she wants it, and I can feel how badly she wants it, she's nearly bitten my clit off twice now!"

Jared slowly eased his prick inside Mandy's pussy. Though well lubricated, it was as though he was deflowering the woman, not unlike his first experience with another real virgin.

"Tight little fuck isn't she?" Cindy expressed.

"Hell yes," Jared moaned gritting his teeth until he felt his cock slip far more easily inside her expanding passage. He began to fuck her with increasingly firm strokes until she began to rotate her ass back against him urging him to fuck her even more fiercely than he had been. Cindy had grabbed a handful of Mandy's short, dark red hair, using it as a leverage to keep her face firmly planted against her cunt, humping herself delightedly while Jared pumped his prick into her at lightening speed.

"I wish he'd slap my ass!" Mandy thought, her words clearly received. With a resounding smack, Jared's hand landed on her backside.

"Oh God! Again!" she wailed, lifting her head up and away from Cindy's cunt. Jared slapped her again with his other hand, leaving an identical mark on her other ass cheek.

Hearing and seeing all this, Cindy allowed a brief cry as she grabbed Mandy's head, holding her by the ears, mashing her soaked pussy against the woman's face as she came.

"Suck it Mandy! Suck it! Make...me...cum!" Cindy cried out in orgasmic bliss.

Almost simultaneously, Jared felt Mandy quiver, felt her quim contract in a series of pulsating throbs that nearly expelled his prick from deep within her womb. Still licking Cindy's clit, even as Cindy slowly floated down from the intensity of her pleasure, Mandy's climax rocked her until she could stand it no longer, rolling to one side, disengaging Jared's hard hungry prick.

No longer kneeling, Jared sat back watching the two women slowly recover. Cindy was the first to move, slithering like an exotic snake towards him until she had placed her lips around his still swollen cock. She began sucking him, forcing him gradually onto his back, where moments later Mandy joined them. Together, they tongue-lashed his penis, bathing it in a series of licks, kisses, and suckings that soon had him begging for release.

The girls took turns with him however, neither wanting to grant his request. Alternating back and forth, one sucked, nibbling the head of his prick, the other, running her tongue teasingly up and down the sensitive flesh of his shaft. Jared was delirious with pleasure as the two women continued to exquisitely torture him with their mouths and lips.

Finally, no alternating delays could stop the inevitable. Jared felt the rush of semen as it exploded from the tip of his cock. Eyes closed, he knew not which of the two women were hungrily sucking his cream. Only then sensing the finger that had found its way inside his ass, massaging him there, causing the orgasm to become even more intense as he poured ribbon after ribbon into her hungrily sucking mouth.

When he was finally spent, he opened his eyes, seeing that it had been Cindy who had claimed his liquid prize. She, then leaning over, kissing Mandy where they shared the essence of his climax with one another in a series of swaps of his frothy juice, whipping it like butter with their tongues until it oozed from the corners of their mouths like syrup.

Only then did all three of them lie, quiet, exhausted and spent.

Once they had rested, dressed and cleaned themselves up, Cindy led Jared into another section of the Mansion. This time, she escorted him into a room, more like that he'd expected to see upon his arrival. Though more office than study, it was still elegantly decorated with deep rich leather chairs, and an over-sized sofa.

Jared wandered about the room briefly, eyeing the many letters of thanks that Cindy had framed, hanging upon the walls. There were dozens of them everywhere, all thanking Cindy in one way or another for helping this person or that person with finding the man or woman of their dreams.

"As you can see Jared, I run a fairly successful business here," she began. "And we're growing. More and more singles are approaching us each and every day. It's almost become unmanageable, which is one of the reasons I thought you might be interested in coming to work for me. I like your boldness, your attitude. And I think you'd be a most welcome addition to my staff."

The more Jared thought about it, the more he liked the idea. Already he was considering how he might best use his natural ability to increase the number of successful matches.

Sitting down across from her, Jared began to carefully tell Cindy of his 'intuitive' ability to size people up, relaying to her in words that she might more easily accept as a natural unique insight, rather than the more paranormal ability of actually reading minds.

"I like your idea," Cindy told him. "We could hold a large gathering here. Send out brochures to qualified singles, inviting them all here for a massive get together."

Jared had convinced her, that he could in many cases, just by observation and a few well directed questions, ascertain which singles would have the best chance of success in remaining together. It would remain Mandy's primary function to set up their first pre-arranged orchestrated date in the hopes that the couple would get off to a good start, staying together for a reasonable amount of time afterwards.

"You'll receive a small percentage of the initiation fee of course, but primarily, your salary will greatly depend on the number of successes you achieve for the business. Obviously, a great deal of what we do depends on word of mouth. The more that people are pleased and hear about our success here, the better off we'll all be."

Confident that he could use his talent to increase his chances of success, Jared accepted Cindy's offer, outlining and planning with her the idea for a 'singles' gathering to be held in a little over two weeks. Mandy came in to join them, pleased as well as excited that Jared would now be a permanent member of Cindy's staff.

"And Jared? One of the additional perks in working for me? I have another section of rooms near identical to those that Mandy is living in that you can move into if you wish to," she told him.

"Am I allowed to entertain other 'guests'?" he asked curiously.

"Why of course you are, it's your home too Jared, you'll have your own entry way, and as much privacy as you'd like or ever need. Along with that of course, free use of any and all of the facilities, like the hot-tub, provided you realize that those are just as freely used at any and all times by either Mandy or myself."

"I think I'm going to enjoy working for you, and living here," Jared said.

"And I'm going to enjoy fucking you every chance I get," Cindy thought slyly, smiling as they stood there together shaking hands.

The following morning Jared dropped by the café to inform Al that he was quitting. Heading back to his apartment, he likewise told his landlord that he'd be moving out over the weekend. Remembering his date with Jenny, he then called her letting her know everything that had happened. Which included enjoying a deliciously wicked kick out of telling Jenny all about his experience with Mandy and Cindy the evening before.

By the tone of her voice, Jenny was still more than interested in getting together with him, especially when she learned that she'd be going over to Jared's new digs, and in all likelihood, end up meeting Mandy as well as Cindy that evening.

Though unable to read Jenny's mind over the phone of course, he did receive a sense of curiosity on Jenny's part, and wondered for a brief time what she might indeed be curious about.

Racing back to the Mansion, Mandy gladly showed him around his new apartments, including his spacious bedroom where he spent the next hour orally pleasuring her. He then paid a surprise visit to Cindy shortly after she had finished meeting with a new client; receiving that washed back she had promised him earlier in her shower. By 7:30 that evening, he was rested and eagerly awaiting Jenny's arrival at his new place.

"Jared? Your guest is here!" Jared heard Mandy announce over the intercom.

Crossing the room, Jared pressed the button on his intercom. "I'll be right down Mandy."

A few minutes later, Jared descended the stairs where he found the two women conversing in the expansive foyer.

Mandy's thoughts reached him just as he came into view. "She's cute!" Mandy was thinking. "I wouldn't mind fucking her myself!"

Jared smiled greeting them both. Jenny's thoughts just then being heard almost as clearly as Mandy's had been.

"I wonder if I could convince Jared for Mandy to join us, I've always been curious about being with another woman...and after everything Jared told me about her..."

"Say Mandy," Jared began. "If you don't have any plans for this evening, why don't you join the two of us?"

Mandy was surprised at the offer, whereas by the look on Jenny's face, she was stunned.

"Oh come on you two," Jared said laughing. "I can see it in both of your eyes. You'd both like to sample one another, even if you're not willing to come right out and admit it. But I am, so Jenny? What do you say? Mandy?"

"What would you like to drink?" Mandy asked turning towards her. Jenny grinned, anything with a lot of alcohol in it," she stammered nervously. "I think I'm going to need it!"

"By the way Mandy, where's Cindy this evening?" he asked.

"She's out with two of her friends, though she mentioned something about coming back with them later on this evening."

"Friends? They wouldn't happen to be Debra and Janice now would they?" he asked her.

"Matter of fact, yes. How'd you know?"

"They were with her at lunch the other day, that's how I initially met Cindy," he explained.

"Oh, well that explains a lot," she said winking at him. "Anyway, they should be here a little later in case you'd like to go down now and use the hot-tub."

"Good idea, you grab the drinks, and we'll meet you in there!" Jared told her.

He and Jenny had just finished getting undressed when Mandy entered the room with three large glasses. "How's Long Island Ice Tea's sound?" she asked handing everyone a drink.

"Well, I did say something with a lot of alcohol," Jenny giggled accepting hers.

Mandy undressed in preparation of joining the two of them inside the tub. While she did, Jared sat back noticing how Jenny could hardly keep her eyes off Mandy's body as she slowly, almost teasingly revealed herself.

"Fuck I'd love to feel her tongue inside my pussy!" Jenny cried out in her thoughts.

Jared grinned into his drink, sipping it. "Come over here Mandy," Jared said still grinning. He sat his drink on the edge of the tub standing between Jenny's legs, lifting her easily until she too was sitting on the edge of the tub with her feet dangling in the water. Surprised, Jenny wondered momentarily what it was Jared was up to until he and Mandy exchanged places with one another.

"She has a very beautiful looking pussy doesn't she?" he stated.

And, she really did too. Neatly trimmed, a small dark strip of fur sat atop the furrow of her exposed slit. Her labia were full lipped, pink and inviting. Jared watched as Mandy leaned towards Jenny's cunt, spreading a part her lips with her fingers. When she did, the wet glistening inner lips of her pussy smiled in anticipation of what was to come. Exposing the button of her clit, Mandy gasped with pleasured surprise at the size of it. Longer than most, certainly larger than any Jared had ever seen before, nearly the size of his pinky-finger, Mandy lovingly licked it in greeting.

"Oh my!" Jenny exclaimed as Mandy tickled her, sighing with pleasure at the satisfied response.

As large as her clit was, Mandy wrapped her lips around it, sucking it like a small penis, taking delight in the audible gasp as Jenny groaned, closing her eyes and laying back on the tiling surrounding the tub area.

Eyeing Jenny's large, full breasts, Jared pulled himself from the water lying beside her on the tile flooring. Her areolas were also large, near covering the front of both breasts, nipples the size of his index finger, caramel in color. Jared leaned over her, sucking one between his lips, gently pinching the other between his thumb and forefinger as he began rolling the excited nipples around.

"Oh fuck...that feels good too!" Jenny thought as Jared continued sucking and playing with them.

Jenny's breathing suddenly escalated, whatever Mandy was doing to her with her mouth was having its affect. In addition, as Jared paused in his playful caress of her tits, he looked up long enough to see Mandy's arm busily moving. Obviously, she had her fingers inside Jenny's cunt, finger-fucking her with the simultaneous licking and sucking of her clit.

"Come for me Jenny, let me feel your pussy explode, let me show you how a woman can pleasure another woman," she was saying.

Aside from the occasional moans and groans, neither woman was saying much except with their minds. For Jared, it was a secret naughty little delight to have each woman giving him a running commentary of their private sensual thoughts. Both of which, merely added to his own amusement and enjoyment level. "Oh God! Oh God! I'm going to drench her fucking face!"