Mistress Doreen Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both knew it was not a question, but a command.

When Doreen pulled her finger from my anus it felt empty. She raised herself from my shrinking shaft and closed her pussy lips tightly with her hand. Even so our combined cum leaked on my belly and chest as she slid slowly towards my waiting face.

Her closed, dripping pussy just inches above my mouth, Doreen fixed me with a penetrating, predatory stare expecting me to resist her offering.

Surprising us both, I returned Doreen's stare and said clearly, strongly, "Yes Mistress!" as I opened my mouth wide in total acceptance of my place beneath her.

"Very good, MY boy Frank," Doreen said as she smiled and released her pussy lips and the first large dollop of our sexual slop dropped into my waiting mouth.

Pungent. Musky. Salty. Viscous. I tasted and swallowed our combined cum, licked my lips and raising my head slightly began to lick Doreen's gorgeous pussy lips, scooping every drop into my now eager mouth.

Doreen lowered her pussy squarely on my mouth. Our lips sealed and kissed passionately, my tongue probing her vaginal folds. Doreen pressed her full weight on my accepting face and began rhythmically rubbing her pussy there.

It dimly dawned in my fevered mind that Doreen had NOT cum while riding my pole, but was now using this moment of dark, deviant erotic pleasure to produce her third orgasm of the afternoon.

Doreen cupped my head in her two strong hands using every part of my face for her pleasure as I alternatively gasped for air and drove my tongue deep into her vaginal folds in search of our combined cream.

My face was smeared with our spend and the new juices pouring from Doreen's now reignited cunt. Her pussy spasmed as she came sending more cum from the deep reaches of her pussy cascading down my willing throat.

As Doreen finally relaxed, at least momentarily sexually sated, I drifted into darkness.

*******

I awoke released from my restraints and held closely by Doreen, my head nestled in her soft, pillowy breast.

As I returned to full consciousness I was completely relaxed and satisfied.

Doreen soothingly stroked my head and said, "You are mine now Frank. You have given me a precious and special gift, your submission. I treasure it and you. You will listen, serve and obey me. I will teach, protect and care for you. Always."

"It's been a big day for you Frank," she continued. I nodded into her smooth large breast.

"You have much to digest, to process. When you are ready to serve me again, email me and I will call you to me," she added.

"Now, it really is time for you to clean up and return to your vanilla world," Doreen said.

Taking the key which still lay nestled in her remarkable cleavage, she unlocked my collar and set me 'free'.

Pointing to her bathroom she said, "You will find soap, shampoo, washcloth and towel in there. When you're thru, come into the living room, I will have released your clothes as well."

"Would you care to join me in the shower?" I ventured to ask.

"My husband would be very disappointed if I didn't allow him to clean me up," Doreen responded with a sly wink. She exited her bedroom leaving me with a tantalizing view of her finely toned ass.

'Oh my god!' I thought. 'Doreen really is insatiable and inexhaustible.'

I entered her shower and found both men's body wash and shampoo of mild, bland fragrance - Doreen, as usual, was prepared from long and frequent experience of her willing male servants. I washed well, beginning to reflect on my afternoon and the need to allay suspicion in my wife.

When washed, dried, combed and mouthwashed (all provided by the thoughtful Doreen), I walked thru her bedroom and kitchen into her living room. Doreen sat smiling on her couch clothed only in a short, black silk robe which barely reached mid thigh and 4 inch high spike heeled black sandals.

Extending her hands in a now routine gesture, I helped lift her to her feet, once again staring into her gorgeous cleavage, revealed amply by her loosely sashed robe.

"Turn around for inspection Frank," she commanded lightly. I obeyed.

"Good. No marks. Just as promised," Doreen lightly laughed referring to my previous, painful faux pas.

"So there is no misunderstanding. You may not cum until you return here to serve me," Doreen said standing just inches from my face.

"Remember to email me when you are ready," she said.

"Yes, Mistress," I replied.

"No, Frank. You will use my title only when you are collared. At all other times, call me Doreen," she said.

"Now it's time for you to dress and go home," Doreen said.

I dressed and stood before Doreen as she adjusted my shirt to her satisfaction.

"Here is a bottle of cold water Frank. You must be dehydrated. Just make sure you dispose of it before you reach home - no loose ends now," she continued.

She kissed me passionately on the lips, hugged me close, pressing her magnificent breasts into my receptive chest, broke our embrace, opened her blinds, unlocked her door, opened it and said simply, "Drive safely MY precious, owned Frank."

And then I was outside, walking thru her neighborhood to my car.

**************

I had told my wife I had gone golfing. My clothes were unwrinkled and I was newly showered. My wife was very smart, she would know as soon as I entered our home that something was amiss.

Once in my car, I placed my wide brimmed golf hat tightly on my head. I turned the air conditioner off and kept the windows closed. It was late afternoon and I quickly began to sweat in the Florida sunshine. Drinking Doreen's water thru out my journey down the back rural lanes of central Florida, I started to process my afternoon.

Was it simply an afternoon of soul shattering sexual adventure with an unlikely, beautiful, sexy, kinky partner?

Did Doreen really own me?

How would I feel when I arrived home? Tomorrow? Next week?

I could always just not email Doreen and end 'it' now, right?

In one afternoon had I really become the precious possession of a powerful, buxom, gorgeous 75 year old Mistress who enjoyed beating me, using me, and pleasuring me with equal enthusiasm?

Had I really, willingly, desperately engaged in so many dark erotic practices at the behest of and with a complete, tho compelling beautiful, stranger? Would I again? Could I resist? Did I want too?

These thoughts rolled thru my mind as the miles rolled away. And as I thought of Doreen I noticed the building pleasure of arousal in my groin. Oh my! This was getting complicated.

I pulled into our driveway and thought, 'What now?'

End of Chapter Three

12