Mom Sleeps with Son on her Birthday

Story Info
Mother and son have incestuous sex on her 39th birthday.
10.7k words
4.34
101.2k
130
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom Sleeps with Son on her Birthday

"Happy thirty-nineth Birthday, Mom," said nineteen-year-old Jason to his mother. "I love you."

She smiled.

"I love you, too, sweetie," said Christine.

# # #

Author's Note:

This is a true story that Jason asked me to write about his mother, Christine, inviting him to sleep with her in her bed on her thirty-nineth birthday.

# # #

Able to control himself from putting his horny hands on his mother's shapely body, but after plying her with wine, Jason no longer controlled himself from inappropriately touching her. Making his move of sexual seduction, this was his chance to see if he could be sexually intimate with his MILF of a mother, Christine. Taking advantage that today was her birthday and that she had been drinking, nineteen-year-old Jason wrapped his arms around his mother's waist and hugged her. Then as if she was his girlfriend instead of his mother, he pulled her to him and gave her a full body-to-body hug.

As if she belonged there, she felt so good in his arms. Something that he had never done before, not like this, never like this, he loved hugging his mother as if he was her lover instead of her son. She felt firm and womanly soft at the same time in his arms. Her Chanel perfume traveled up his nose to his brain and down to his semi-erect cock. He wondered if his mother could feel his throbbing prick pulsating against her. While hoping she'd make the first, sexual move, he'd love nothing more than for her to reach down and touch him through his jeans.

When, he rested his horny hands at the top of her buttocks, he was tempted to drop his hands down and squeeze his mother's ass through her short skirt. He was tempted to lift the back of her short skirt and feel her shapely ass through her panties. He's always wanted to touch, feel, grope, and squeeze his mother's sexy ass.

With her walking, swimming, skating, cycling, playing tennis, lifting dumbbells, and doing Yoga, she had such a firm, round ass. Yet, instead of touching, feeling, and squeezing his mother's ass, whenever she had his back turned to him, he stared at her shapely backside. He couldn't count how many times he had masturbated over imagining seeing and feeling his mother's naked ass.

She drove him mad with incestuous lust and erotic desire whenever she wore her bikini without having the modesty to wear a wrap around her waist. As if she was walking around him in her panties, he stared at all that he could see of the shape of his mother's bikini clad ass and her pussy mound. While imagining her naked, he stared at all that he could see of her camel toe and her pussy slit. Unable to tell, he wondered if her blonde pubic hair was shaved, trimmed, or bushy. He'd love to see his mother naked, totally naked.

With his friends' mothers ten-years-older than his mother, Christine had a better ass than all of his friends' mothers. She had a fabulous ass and all of his friends stared at his mother's ass. His friends' mothers had fat asses and flabby asses. His MILF of a mother had a shapely ass and a firm ass. He was proud of his mother's ass. His friends were always favorably, albeit inappropriately commenting on his mother's magnificent ass. They all wished they had a mother who had an ass like his mother.

Instead of wearing oversized housecoats to hide their fat asses as his friends' mothers did, pleased with her ass and showing it off, she wore tight yoga pants and jogging pants outside and around the house. Again, something he never did before, instead, settling for groping and squeezing his mother's ass, feeling her nipples erecting, he squished her D cup breasts against his muscular chest and pressed his growing erection against her stomach.

Even though he felt like a pervert for rubbing his erection against his mother, he loved how it felt to treat her as if she was his girlfriend instead of her mother. Wishing she was, he loved treating her as if she was his whore. He'd love to find a woman who not only looked like his mother but also who talked like her, walked like her, and laughed like his mother. Only, impossible to find his mother's clone, sadly nothing more than a sexual fantasy, if only he could, he'd settle for having incestuous sex with his mother.

Again, while hugging her, as if he was her boyfriend or her lover, he stared in her big, blue eyes and she stared in his soft, brown eyes. Then, something unexpectedly and, again, something that he had never done before, but always wanted to do, after daring himself to do so, he kissed his mother on her lips. The first time kissing her on her lips, normally, he kissed her on the cheek or on the forehead but never on her lips. This time, curious to see her reaction to him kissing her, he kissed her on her lips, Jason finally kissed his mother on the lips.

Seemingly surprising her that he kissed her on the lips, Christine looked at her son with wide-eyed sexual arousal. He looked at his mother with surprised shock that she allowed him to kiss her without turning her head away. She looked at him as if she wanted to return his kiss on the lips with her deep, wet kiss and he looked at her as if he wanted to part her lips with his tongue and French kiss her. Only, seemingly too afraid to make the first, sexual move, she didn't dare French kiss him and he didn't dare French kiss her either.

Their kiss only lasted a few seconds. Yet, nothing more than a sexual fantasy, he'd love to give his mother a romantic kiss instead of a peck on the lips. Not an easy thing to do, even though he dared himself to do so, he controlled himself from parting her lips with his tongue and sticking his tongue in his mother's mouth. Nevertheless, while still tempted to do so, he wondered what it would feel like to give her a deep, wet kiss. He wondered if she'd return his deep, wet kiss with her deep, wet kiss.

Even though he dared himself to French kiss his mother, and even after he built up the courage to do so, he couldn't do it. Nevertheless, he still wondered what her reaction would be if he had parted her lips with his tongue and romantically kissed her. Would she return his French kiss with her deep, wet kiss or would she turn her head and push him away? A fine line to cross, he wondered if his mother was as sexually attracted to him as he was sexually attracted to her. The only way to know was to kiss her.

With her already having had two glasses of wine, leaving it up to her, he hoped that she'd make the next, sexual move but she didn't. Ready to return her kiss with his kiss, he hoped that she'd part his lips with her tongue and French kiss him. If only, she'd take the first, sexual step, he'd follow and take the next, sexual step. Sensing that she wanted to kiss him, seemingly, they were both too afraid to take the next, sexual step to have forbidden mother and son sex.

# # #

No doubt, something that every son had thought about doing when masturbating himself and something that every mother had sexually fantasized doing when masturbating herself, sexually lusting over one another was the culmination of their sexual attraction to one another. Who would make the first, incestuous step? Would Christine sexually solicit her son for sex or would Jason make his sexual attraction known to his mother by touching her, feeling her, and French kissing her? With him almost twenty-years-old, it was a game of cat and mouse that they had been playing for nearly, two years, since he turned eighteen-years-old.

Playing a game of chicken, it was as if one dared the other to go where no mother should go with her son and no son should go with his mother. Since he became legal and fair, sexual game when he turned eighteen-years-old, they were seemingly content on deliberately sexually teasing one another by flashing one another. While making their flashes appear unintentionally accidental, sexually teasing him, whenever sitting across from him with her knees parted, she flashed him her panties in upskirt peeks and her bra and cleavage in down blouse views.

Returning the sexual favor of his mother flashing him, knowing she'd open his closed bedroom door without knocking when bringing up his laundry, Jason flashed his mother his erect, naked cock multiple times when deliberately allowing her to catch him masturbating. Hearing her walking up the stairs and walking down the hall towards his room, he'd quickly strip himself naked, put his headphones on, and close his eyes while sitting in front of his desktop computer. With her thinking that he didn't know that she was there in his room, sometimes, she'd stay to watch him stroking himself.

With her unaware that he was recording her with his computer camera that was mounted to his computer, sometimes she'd stay to watch him cum. Sometimes, when horny enough, seemingly unbeknownst to him and unaware that he was recording her, she'd even masturbate herself with him. She'd pull up her nightgown to her waist and finger her pussy as he continued stroking his prick with his eyes closed and his headphones on. She'd finger her nipples through her nightgown before removing her breasts from the top of her nightgown to pull, turn, twist, and suck her nipples.

Seemingly, one was waiting for the other to take the first step across the forbidden line of incestuous sex. If only Jason knew that Christine wouldn't reject her son if he made the next, sexual move and deeply kissed her. If only Christine knew that Jason wouldn't reject his mother if she made the first, sexual move by allowing him to feel and squeeze her shapely ass while fondling her D cup breasts. Instead of hiding their true, sexual feelings, if only they were on the same sexual page, mother and son would already be having forbidden sex by now.

Only, as if there was an electrified, barbed wire fence between them, neither one could go where a mother should never go with her son and a son should never go with his mother. If only she knew that he'd love to feel and fondle her naked breasts and if only he knew that she'd love him to sleep with her, hold her, hug her, spoon her, and cuddle her. Again, if only they knew that one wouldn't reject the other when touching and feeling one another, they'd already be sleeping with one another in his mother's bed and they'd already be having sex.

# # #

"Happy Birthday, Mom," said Jason at the end of their birthday celebration.

Christine beamed her son a loving smile.

"Thank you for all the lovely gifts, Jason, the candy, the flowers, the perfume, the wine, and this amazing nightgown. It's so beautiful and so sexy. Blue is my favorite color," she Christine holding up the nightgown in front of her while admiring it. "But you shouldn't have spent so much money. You must have spent your entire paycheck on me."

Jason made a face.

"It's a special day, Mom. Today is your birthday. You'll never be thirty-nine-years-old again. Next year, you'll be over the hill. You'll be an old lady. You'll be forty," said Jason with a laugh. "Next year, I'll buy you a walker for your birthday and diapers for Christmas," he said with a laugh.

Christine rolled her eyes.

"Thanks for reminding me that I'll be forty-years-old next year," she said with a little laugh. "I still remember my thirtieth birthday when the girls took me to a CFNM strip club. Never have I been as drunk. Never have I groped, stroked, and sucked as many cocks," she said suddenly embarrassed that she blurted that out.

Jason stared at his mother with stunned disbelief that his mother admitted that she had groped, stroked, and sucked strippers' cocks.

"Oh, sorry. I'm ruining my motherly image. Whenever I get together with my friends after I had been drinking, I become a loose woman. I become a slut," she said with a dirty laugh. "You didn't know that your mother is a bit of a cocksucking whore," she said with a dirty laugh.

Jason looked at his mother shocked that she called herself a bit of a cocksucking whore. When she did, he imagined her stroking his cock. He imagined her leaning forward to put her head in his lap or moving to her knees in front of him. Jason imagined his mother continuing to stroke him while taking his erect prick in her mouth and blowing him. He imagined his cocksucking whore of a mother sucking his cock and allowing him to cum in her mouth, all over her face, and across her naked breasts.

"I love sucking cock," she said. "I love it when a man ejaculates in my mouth and all over my face. I love receiving a cum bath," she said with a dirty laugh while giving her son a sexy smile and a naughty look as if she wanted to suck his cock.

Jason was stunned that his mother admitted that she loved sucking cock and men cumming in her mouth. He didn't know what to say to his mother admitting that she loved it when a man ejaculated all over her face. He was sexually excited to hear his mother say that she loved receiving cum baths.

"You're not a whore, mother. You're the furthest thing from a whore," he said defending her morals and modesty. "You're closer to being a nun than you are to being a whore," he said with a laugh. "There's no other woman as morally modest who ever roamed the planet than you," he said continuing to defend his mother's reputation.

Admittingly knowing herself better than her son, she made a face and rolled her eyes.

"Thank you but don't kid yourself, Jason, I can be plenty raunchy when in the mood and when with my friends, and especially when drinking," she said giving him the eye. "Pregnant with you at eighteen-years-old while still in high school, then with my mother caring for you while in college, between frat parties and spring breaks, I've had quite the sexual past," she said giving her son the eye.

Not knowing what to say to his mother's sexual confession, he looked as uncomfortable as he looked sexually excited.

"Unable to help myself, in my younger days, I really did love sucking cock. I was a very talented cocksucker. I really did love it when a man ejaculated cum in my mouth and all over my face," she said with a dirty laugh. "I really did love receiving cum baths." Christine smiled at her son. "Before I became a loving mother, to be honest, I was a nasty whore."

With the wine that she drank talking, Jason couldn't believe all that his mother confessed. He couldn't believe that she told him that she loved sucking cock. He couldn't believe it when she said that she loved it when a man ejaculated cum in her mouth and all over her face. He couldn't believe that his MILF of a mother loved receiving cum baths. He couldn't believe that his mother called herself a nasty whore.

'My MILF of a mother is, indeed, a cocksucking whore,' he thought. 'I had no idea that she had such a checkered, sexual past. I had no idea that she loved sucking cock and swallowing cum.'

Now that she told him about her past and confessed her cocksucking skills, he'd love for his mother to suck his cock. Imagining her on her knees in front of him, he'd love her to give him a blowjob. He'd love to cum in her mouth and all over her face. He'd love to give his mother a cum bath. Only, he didn't dare ask to have sex with her. Something so forbidden, wrong, and nasty, with them never crossing the incestuous line, the fact remained that she was his mother and he was her son.

# # #

"Thank you again for all of these birthday gifts," she said.

Seemingly preoccupied with the nightgown, she held the nightgown up to her again as if imagining it on her.

"You're welcome, Mom," he said looking at her admiring the nightgown he bought her. "Go try in on. I'd love to see how it looks on you," said Jason while hoping that she would model her nightgown for him.

Christine slid her hand beneath the sheer fabric of the nightgown. She was as embarrassed as she was sexually aroused. If she tried this sheer nightgown on for her son, he could see her as if she was naked. He could clearly see her naked tits, her naked ass, and her naked pussy.

Yet, it sexually aroused her to think of flashing her son her naked body while modeling the sheer and sexy nightgown that he bought for her. Not wanting to disappoint him, no doubt, he bought her this nightgown for her to wear in front of him without a robe. No doubt, he was hoping to see more of her nearly naked body than he had ever seen before.

With her unaware that he had been recording her on his computer when she barged in his bedroom without knocking and caught him masturbating, she'd be so embarrassed to know that he had already watched her masturbating herself. If only she knew that he had already see her naked breasts and naked pussy, he wondered what she'd say. Like mother like son, she'd think him an incestuous pervert if she knew that he deliberately allowed her to catch him masturbating and cumming while wearing headphones with his eyes closed and while recording her masturbating herself on his computer.

"I can't try this nightgown on in front of you, Jason. It's too sheer. I'd be embarrassed. You'll see everything. You'll see me as if I'm naked," she said while giving him a sexy look and a naughty smile.

Jason made a face. He rolled his eyes and sighed. Honestly, he'd love to see his mother as if she was naked.

"Oh, mother. Seriously? We're both adults. I'm sure that over the years, I've seen more of your nearly, naked body in your bikini than I will of you in your nightgown," said Jason.

After his mother confessed her sexual confession, he was ready to confess his sexual confession.

"Besides with you catching me naked more than once, you've seen me naked plenty of times. I'm embarrassed to say that you've even seen me masturbating. You've seen me stroking my erect, naked cock and cumming," he said with a little, embarrassed laugh while encouraged to voice his own sexual confession after his mother confessed her sexual background.

With her son daring her to model her nightgown for him, she ran her hand beneath her nightgown again while debating if she should model her nightgown in front of her son or not. Definitely wanting to model this nightgown for him, she'd be showing him more than he's ever seen of her nearly, naked body. Giving him plenty to masturbate over, she'd be showing him all that he hoped to see of her naked body.

Yet, it made her as sexually aroused as it would, no doubt, make him sexually excited to see so much of his mother's nearly naked body. If she modeled this nightgown for him under the bright light of the living room, he'd be seeing her naked breasts, her naked pussy, and her naked ass. The only way that she'd model her nightgown for him is if he'd turn off the overhead light.

"Okay, but turn off the overhead light. It's too bright," said Christine. "With this nightgown so sheerly revealing, under that bright light, you'll see me as if I'm standing before you naked," she said with an embarrassed laugh.

# # #

Jason turned off the overhead light while his mother retired to her bedroom to try on her new nightgown. Knowing that he was there watching her from the living room, she closed her bedroom door but not all the way. Exposing her topless body to him, she left it open just enough for him to see her changing from the living room.

Something else that Jason didn't know about his mother, not only was she a nasty, cocksucking whore but also, Christine was an exhibitionist. Giving the bored men waiting for their wives and girlfriends outside of the department store dressing rooms, she undressed with the curtains not closed all the way. Flashing men her bra and panties or her naked breasts was something she routinely did when undressing in a women's clothing store.

Whenever she tried shoes on at the shoe store, she gave the shoe salesman a show of her panties or naked pussy whenever she wasn't wearing panties. She'd try on boots a size too small and struggled to removed them. Then, while raising her leg and spreading he knees, with the shoe sales man seated on a stool in front of her, she'd show him all that he hoped to see of her panties or her naked pussy.